Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock from his ass and cleaned myself, then moved around to the head of the table and turned his head towards me as Shari moved her leg out of the way, sticking my cock into his mouth as he gasped in surprise, my balls exploding immediately, cum gushing into his mouth.

Dan coughed and choked but finally managed to get himself under control as his throat involuntarily gulped to clear it of the cum that I had poured into his mouth. I could then feel him attempting to suck on my cock as the last of my cum oozed into his mouth.

"This is far more intense than that video," Amanda said when she saw me remove the eye mask and begin to fuck Shari, my balls dragging across Dan's forehead and nose as he continued to try to clear his mouth of the load of cum that I had deposited there.

"Ahhh," Dan moaned as Barry filled his ass with his cock, Shari still sucking on his cock as I fucked her from behind.

When I finally came in Shari's pussy and then lowered my spurting cock down to Dan's mouth, he firmly wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked me off, much to my surprise, and did it well. He then glued his mouth to Shari's cum-filled pussy and ate her until she dismounted his face and reversed herself, lowering her now clean pussy onto his raging cock while Barry removed his cock from his ass and cleaned it.

Dan's only real reaction to Barry coming around the table and sticking his cock in his mouth was the widening of his eyes.

"God, I never thought I'd live to see the day," Amanda breathed as she watched her husband sucking Barry off, swallowing every drop of cum before he lay back, groaning as he arched his hips in orgasm, blowing his load into Shari's pussy.

As quick as she could, Shari reversed herself, capturing Dan's spurting cock in her mouth and sucking him off while I spread her ass cheeks from behind and leaned in to eat her cum-covered and oozing pussy.

"I want to live here," Amanda told Dan when Shari had climbed down off the table and he just lay there, sprawled out. "I never want to leave."

"Peter Pan," was all he said, smiling at her.

Dave's massage was almost anticlimactic with Heddy admitting at one point while I was cumming in his mouth that before they had met that he had swung both ways, but that he had decided heterosexuality was for him after meeting Heddy.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty crazy, basically an orgy on the back deck. Both Amanda and Heddy sucked my cock several times and I fucked them each a few times, including in the ass. Dan and Dave had a great time taking turns with Kimiko and Shari, then with Petra and Erin, too. With their wives cheering them on, Dan and Dave sucked each other off in a 69 then took turns fucking each other in the ass. It was the craziest afternoon of my life but my cock was still rock-hard in front of me when they finally left on the chopper in the late afternoon as twilight approached.

"That was fucking great!" Barry shouted when the chopper lifted off. "This is how we need to run this show. They had so much fun that they gave me the best possible deal," he explained. "I give each of their foundations $5m/year and they promise to let me be the exclusive advertiser across their entire platform. That's worth hundreds of millions a year in sales."

"I want you to work for me full time," he said suddenly, turning to look at me. "You're a gold mine and I also like you, like your style."

"But I have a business, clients," I said, staring at him in disbelief.

"If I'm not mistaken, all clients that you've accrued in the past 2 weeks, right?" he asked. "And to get them you dumped all of the clients that you'd spent years cultivating for normal massage, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess that's right," I replied, still nonplussed.

"How much did you figure to be able to max out with your total massage business?" he asked.

"Maybe $300,000/week, according to Becky," I replied. "Right now we're at just under $150,000/week, but like you say, it's only been 2 weeks."

"So approximately $1.2m/month and you have to drive to each of your appointments, maintain a business, et cetera, right?" he asked.

"The math is right, but my head is still spinning at the numbers," I admitted. "I've never made more than $30-40,000 in a year before."

"Here's what I'll do," Barry said. "You wind down your business this next week and then work for me exclusively. You get the cabin permanently and the chopper is available to take you to the mainland whenever you'd like. I'll pay you $2m/month and give you a $5m starting bonus, all clean money, invisible to the US tax authorities."

"You can't be serious!" I said, my eyes bulging out of my head.

"I'm very serious," he replied. "Today probably made me several hundred million dollars a year. You're going to be worth every dime I pay you. All you have to do is continue to give the world's greatest massage to the select clientele that I'll produce."

It's been 3 years since that day and I now have over $100m in my bank account, thanks to the incredible bonuses Barry continually threw my way whenever he'd really score big after one of his clients received a massage. Both Denise and Becky 'work' with us whenever they can and the urge strikes them. We've even managed to have Mark join us a few times when they can get a babysitter for their kids. Becky still does the video work and manages the website and I've made her a millionairess many times over. A year ago I finally got over my problem of the age difference and married my assistant, Shari, Barry's nymphomaniacal daughter. Barry's wedding present to us was the Excess and a joint account with $5b seed money. I loved the part of the wedding after 'you may kiss the bride' when Barry fucked Shari and Kimiko fucked me, right there at the feet of Petra and Erin, the captains who married us in international waters. Becky, Mark, and Denise were our witnesses. And all because Denise made some comment about me skating close to the line one day.