All Comments on 'To Prevent Extinction'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The idea was

good, your writing clear but you need to proofread and what's "grained"?

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
I like your....

short and to the point erotica stories. Please write more of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sexy but really made me LOL

There’s no way one woman is going to save a species. Humans need a minimum population of 500 who are viable in order to reproduce without inbreeding.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

Oops, yes, you are perfectly right. You do need a larger population - I should know that much about biology to remember - I'm really embarrassed.

This story is not one of my brightest moments, I admit. But I've left it on the site as a reminder that everyone can evolve :-)

Ada StuartAda Stuartalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To maddict from Ada Stuart

"You saved me"

- Haha, glad to hear that, maddict :-)

fantasy57fantasy57almost 3 years ago

Captured, bound, gagged, drugged and blindfolded before being gang banged by scientists trying to save mankind from extinction. The group fucking was described very well and the plot pulls the readers into the story immediately. The story leaves enough gaps to build from in a variety of ways. What is there not to love? You hooked me on the first cast.

Thanks for sharing another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trying to figure out how the anal and oral will help prevent extinction…

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Hello Eve, sounds like you're going to be busy for a good long while, let's hope multiple births are in your genetics! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...