All Comments on 'Tip of the Spear Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Another brilliant chapter is Saddletramp's works of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuk.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Awesome chapter 5 stars!!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Thanks for the new episode. Very interesting story with lots of twists and turns like a good ST fantasy. Looking forward to the next installment!

Cheers

SAGE

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Another great one ST, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far! Have read the origin story of Ryan, but the rest I have to catch up on. As I was reading this story, I could not help but think that I would not be surprised if such brainwashed, feminist groups similar to one in this story really did exist.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Another fun episode building towards the climax. I look forward to more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i can' wait for more on thi.t

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another good story!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost me in this part

Its horrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author plunges further into his strange world of fantasy, absurdity and weirdness. His stories have nothing to do with the category of loving wives. Ghosts, messengers from hell, vampires, devils. It's all bizarre

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The chapters can't come quick enough! As always, thanks for all your hard work and vivid imagination... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understood where the author was going by calling Beverly an "Egg Lady"! Rather, she is the "Queen of Testicles". Using egg delivery as a cover, she fucks with all available members in the neighborhood. And the poor sheriff is a naive cuckold.

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

This is another good one in the making!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

now we know who ag is it is time to bring in justice and the gang to help out

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Almost got through the first page. Hate is a strong word, but this stuff is out there.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I wondered why the lawyer would ask Thomas who he was. I would have thought he would have said 'what are you doing here?"

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written story with lots of drama and mystery. Well done 5 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Got a good one going.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Gets better. 5/5

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story's not over yet. LP

Hoplite122Hoplite122over 2 years ago

Saddle Tramp,

Love your stories. One minor comment for your consideration. If I recall you are a Texan. As such you would know that counties in Texas are headed up by "County Judges", rather than Commissioners. No big deal. In all respects, I thoroughly enjoy this series. Thank you so much.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Absolutely superb!

You manage to be innovative at every turn, invent new devices and concoctions, and still incorporate existing characters. I'm still waiting for Justice O. Peace to show up.

Well done! Thank you for writing and sharing.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Look forward to the next part. Thanks

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

and, to be continued with anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of a sci-fi tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sure can spin a yarn my man !

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

apparently saddle tramp thinks that writing the story which is extremely outrageous and ridiculous Is how you make a good mystery . This tendency He has to favor the bizarre the extreme the ridiculous only seems to be increasing with all of his stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the whiners and the bitchers, ST. Keep up the good work. BTW, I don't see Harry in VS writing anything but bullshit. Guess it's true. Those who can, write. Those who can't, hold their limp little dicks and smile like bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story of MMS organizations and chicken cages is boring now. It could be an organization or something else. Your story is fun 5 stars

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Continue. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The saddletramp imagination is beyond anything else available in LW. Totally immersive fun to read these stories, no matter which characters pop up. Next one please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're good at telling a tale. And you certainly know your audience. MMAS is getting old, but still funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shocking that Kalimaxos, the biggest misogynist on here likes this. And that isn't just from the stories.

At least this story is well written and suspenseful unlike the magical woo crap saddle tramp has written lately.

It's not that I dislike fantasy. It's the combination of fantasy magical nonsense with the abject hatred of women that I loath. Because here is the thing that so many of you fail to understand, all those decent women on Saddletramps stories are NO different from the women who turn bad. All they need are magical drugs to change them into evil harpies. What was different about Trudy before? What makes her different? If Saddletramp didn't hate women, he would go out of his way to offer some sympathy for Trudy because she was a VICTIM according to the story. He doesn't see recognize his own development. That's telling. Very very telling.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

I'm a misogynist? Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It never gets old watching you bring this sewage called MMAS to the light and having them destroyed. These Liberal feminist whores deserve everything they get. And it still is to easy on them.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Don't mean to be nit-picky but seriously??? "She did 19 more videos like that, fucking 2,000 different men in two years. To be safe, they each got tested for STDs regularly."

Getting tested for STDs regularly is being safe? What about the 2000 different men and AIDS? Or does that not exist in this Universe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aside from the "graphic" descriptions of the mentally and sexually challenged low life, an enjoyable segment. Looking forward to the remainder. Great job, Author!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Not sure I understand all of what's going on, but I'll keep reading. My first impression was that MMAS is kind of like KAOS from the Get Smart TV show, just bad guys with a ridiculous agenda. Just got to remember that it's fiction, and go with it.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Doesn't matter how many times I read this it's GREAT! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I'm loving this. 5 big stars for this. Now the real action will begin, as the story keeps building. The suspense is getting good. :-) It's one of the reasons you're one of my favorite writers here on Lit ST, the little details you add that bring a story to life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories