All Comments on 'The Succubus in the Summer House'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kansaibboykansaibboyover 3 years ago

As always a great story by Manyeyedhydra! Can't wait for more stories (hopefully the next installment of succubus summoning)

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

I think I have given every one of your stories a 5 for years.

That are not always my thing, but they are always interesting.

ForestrunnerForestrunnerover 3 years ago
Another great story

Love all your stories and bought all of them through Amazon Kindle as well...I just can't get enough. 😁.

Another great read, and love the pacing as always. You have some great ideas, with every she-creature of a different flavour.

I would love to read more about your succubus seducing the females of the species as well.

Looking forward to reading all your future stories you have brewing in your twisted mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cant find on kindle

Kindle turns up zero hits for manyeyedhydra as an author. Any suggestions?

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 3 years agoAuthor
Kindle author name

Anon, I use the pseudonym M.E.Hydra for kindle.

-manyeyedhydra

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040over 3 years ago
Wildly imaginative! Peristalsis PUSSY!

Poor bastard shoulda stopped with the tail fuck. Little could he have known... But that's what you get for untying the demon bitch! MOTHERFUCKER!

The peristalsis pussy, though, with its cum-vacuuming pull of Satan, FUCKING AWESOME! Best penis pump ever! Word! Mang, this makes me wanna worship Satan. Thanks for posting. You are a kick-ass writer!

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotover 3 years ago
Nice.

Glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the ending and the twist of mystery. Too many of the old stories ended with “and the he got fucked and deflated and everyone died.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous