All Comments on 'The Sibling Ball'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sure

males coming incessantly throughout an evening.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
dynamite story

this was a nice story you got here but quick question the main characters Ryan and Rita interacted like they were a lot closer in age than the major gap you put in was that like a typo because some of the things they said made it seem like they were the same age or at least 2-5 years gap in their age in order to develop such a connection to each other that being said I'd like to thank you for this story since it washed away the bad taste this other stories latest chapter left it involved a mother her sister and the son who made them both his submissives until a creepy loser found out blackmailed the mother and aunt into being his property while they didn't seem to mind even when he forced the son to suck his dick so thank you and keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not believable

most stories in this group have a "believable" aspect to them.This does not come close. A man cumming over 20 times in a few hours, and getting that many erections? Physically impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong answer to triangle question answered by #13

The correct answer to triangle question answered by #13 is obtuse, not scalene.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
Wack

Rita was unlikable to me

Scott_FreeScott_Freealmost 5 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

People have been commenting that this story is unbelievable. That's true, but I don't believe that I've read any story on this whole site that is entirely believable, mine included. I thought that it was very creative, and I loved the game show aspect of it. Thanks for writing this excellent story.

S.F.

TryAnythingTryAnythingalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Reality? LMAO

This is a fantasy sex-story website. I've yet to see a 'real' category. If you want reality, read a science book or something. I love the nit-pickers. They really do make me laugh. The fantasy universe I like to write in has no STDs, people can cum forever, whatever. It's all about a fun story, getting excited, maybe even getting off. Cheers to all who read any of my stuff.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 5 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed the story. Hope to see more chapters. Thanks

sucksexfulsucksexfulalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

A great “fantasty” story! I look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New ‘Exclusive’ Group

Ryan & Rita start a brand new group...sisters that get pregnant from their brothers! And Rita should invite Sara to join that group too!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
The party 5 stars, HOWEVER

Her college days One Star and BULL SHIT

3 stars average

50 to 60 guys every week BULL CRAP

Disappointing

southern1987southern1987almost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to see you have been writing for Literotica again. One of the first authors I enjoyed when I first found the literotica website, and you stories seldom disappoint. I like you imagination and colorful descriptions. Keep (it) up the good work!

HoracegHoracegalmost 5 years ago
Please make more!!!

I can't wait for more chapters of this story. So damn hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

What disgusting story! Rita is a totally scum of the earth whore. You couldn't beg me to fuck that skank. She must be STD central!

shenziloveshenzilovealmost 5 years ago
Not bad

So, the story's pretty good but I'm really commenting because the other comments were so ridiculous. 'Its so fake that Rita had sex with x men in college' but no one's saying shit about Ryan - or any of he men for that matter - cumming a million times in a row. Double-standard much, people?

Anyway, I thought the whole thing was pretty great, so, yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If you want to read a story where this 'brother-sister invitational sex' thing is done properly

read 'Sisterfest' by beachbum1958; at least the MC's there care for each other and explore their feelings a little less like rutting hogs than these people do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Service Story Sequel

Can you make a sequel to your story service that you wrote in 2003! It was absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
add

i have never thought of this type of situation, makes me wish i had a sister and a place to organize it. the premise is awesome though no man will come that many times in one night even on drugs.

Hard_andy23Hard_andy23almost 5 years ago

Is there a plan for a part 2 of this?!

TryAnythingTryAnythingalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response to comments

First of all, I don't make a connection between sex and feelings, or emotions, not in my life, certainly not in my writing. To me, sex is just something that you do for the fun of it. I don't feel the need to know you or like you if you turn me on sexually. Why complicate such a natural, fun way of interacting with other people?

As for a sequel, a part 2, normally I'd say that sequels just aren't my thing, that when I finish a story, I've worn it out. But this one is different. I'm still trying to figure out how to do it without it just being repetitive. If and when I do figure it out, I'll write it. Until then, I've got other twisted ideas in my head that I'm working on.

Cheers and thanks for reading my erotic meanderings.

JSipesJSipesalmost 5 years ago
Five Stars!

I enjoyed the story. I would love to read a story with only Rita & Ryan and Sarah & her brother on a sexual adventure. Maybe let Ryan’s wife find out about what’s going on and insist on joining in on the fun. Make the next story more realistic by limiting the number of orgasms per hour by the men. Can’t wait for your next story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Bloody Hell Fire !

Now that was H O T !

Just great. I really do hope you write a sequel. Maybe set in the summer outside, on an island or on a big private yacht ?

But whatever, I look forward to seeing in in due course. Hopefully.........

Rapier

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

i know you don't like to write sequels, but this story - very hot and erotic. You could easily add to it!!! very clever!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Not one man in this entire can fuck and cum that many times like Ryan. It is physically impossible.

That fantasy aspect detracted from the story and in some respects ruined it

Super cocks indeed.

I enjoyed the story, but please do not write a sequel, ever!

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

I'd love to read a sequel to this story. Sure his performance was unbelievably superhuman but there is still a lot left to explore here, like do they have an ongoing affair? Dinners with the 1s, and the monthly party? I always like exploring the 'happily ever after' of a sibling story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Best Party EVER!!!

Great story. Loved the sex,

However, I call bull shit on the 30-40 or 50 or 60 every weekend.

I think this extraneous crap hurt the fun. I think her pussy would be worn out. I also think with that kind of exposure some one would know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cumming so often as a guy? Made the story not so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot and very sexy, love this story

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210about 2 years ago

Wow! That was a wonderful story. It was exciting, wild, and cum-filled. Well done.

D&A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy! A follow up would be great and surprise the heck out of them by having his wife and her brother as members of the group.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story!! I would love to read more about Rita's and Ryan's sexual adventures in the future.

2armoured2armoured5 months ago

All the numbers! confusing, I got bored trying to sort them out so switched off.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...