All Comments on 'The Meeting'

by TRYTSTYN

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 5 years ago
Very good...

Short, sweet, and to the point. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
John wasn't much of a CFO...

...if he never noticed that there were no intangible assets on Wil-Cor's books, or questioned the purpose of the payments to the related companies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice

A quick hitter to be sure, but that was just fine. The cheaters got theirs. Classic, clever, BTB. And to add a cherry on top, Bob fucked his wife's lover too. Nicely done. As a wise and clever commentator once said - "More like this".

5 stars

apollo170apollo170about 5 years ago
Well played

This tickled me

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like

What's not to like.here? A beautiful burn the bitch and bastard wrapped up nicely. I'll stand back and.let all the MBAs, PhD economists, and self proclaimed experts tell you what is wrong with your writing. Probably even some grammar or spelling mistakes. Geez, you might even have switched from first to second person a time or two. I didn't major in English or take creative writing, so I wouldn't know it if I saw it. I just really enjoyed your story. I was , however, waiting for our hero to pull a silenced pistol and put down the entire evil bunch that he had enticed into the locked room. That was the.only disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good One

Like you said, some good escapist fun.

This story also reminds me a lot of some of Harddaysknight's stories, in that it is short with a clever twist ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice!

A creative, fast-paced plot. The two and a half characters were almost stereotypes of the Human Condition: charity, compassion, anticipation, patience, and GREED! All that on one page!

Thanks for writing.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Fun Story

Nice little flash story. Everyone got their just desserts.

The use of italics in the MC's dialogue was oddly distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good one

Please keep writing!

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Fun read

Nice, short and entertaining.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

The idea for the story was great, but it needed more fleshing out! How about at least a look of horror from the evil wife as she realises that she was going to end up penniless? Even better would be Marilyn going ballistic and making death threats in front of witnesses?

After the way she betrayed him and tried to take everything he owned, buying her an apartment was incredibly generous. He should have left her in the gutter with only the clothes on her back.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Nice one!

Again with care a fine result is achieved.

I hope the next tale is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Please keep writing. This was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is one of the least erotic stories I’ve read on Lit-EROTICA

Maybe if there was a special section for dry descriptions of legal maneuvers?

At least it was only 1 page long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh. Too...predictable.

And as such, it was boring. That plus the weird italics was simply off-putting.

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
boom chucka chucka

I love it when a plan comes together

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 5 years ago
5 Big Ones

From me !

Love it when the Biatchs and Muthafuqers get what they deserve .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A great story about a real man 5* !!

Finally a great story in the LW category.

Most stories in this category are written by cucks and wimps for cucks-wimps.

This story is a story of a real man, proud and strong. Bravo !!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 5 years ago

As the author says "The plot is contrived and silly, perhaps even slightly cartoonish, but then again this is escapist fun not serious literature. "

It WAS fun to read and was reasonably well written. The wife was delightfully arrogant and snobbish and is happily now waiting tables. Her lover, instead of $4 million, got nothing. The hero is healthy, wealthy and wise. All's right with the world.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Not Bad

From the intro, I was prepared to ask why not flesh it out more, but I think everything was pretty well tied together.

One minor edit - the severance agreement was for each terminated employee to get a year's pay, then he said that they owed him $1.2 million PER YEAR, which implies a multiple of $1.2 million, which I don't think was what was meant.

odogwuodogwuabout 5 years ago
Correct Man.

The man was very sharp, wise and intelligent. He deserves an award.

detlnsdetlnsabout 5 years ago
4 *

The bitch had lousy lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So, his supposed friend is CFO, which means chief financial officer, and doesn't know the patents are being leased? I guess he wasn't very good at his job if he never noticed certain bills being paid without his knowledge...

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Hahaha!

A bit of fun here!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Meh. Too...predictable."

I didn't think so. I thought that he was somehow divesting himself of the stock so she would get half (then all) of nothing.

My first thought was that he sold, but that would have given her what she wanted, half of his money, then thought of putting the shares into a trust.

His way works, though I agree with those who wonder how the CFO never noticed the payments. Maybe because they were so small?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Repeat

Fire for effect, Make the rubble bounce. *****

Yehudi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice little story

Yes, it could have been fleshed out, as some commenters have said, but it takes a good author to get a story across with a minimum of words and this you accomplished. Well done!

As for the comments that John wasn't much of a CFO, I suspect that he was given a "figurehead position" by his friend - John gets the salary but his underlings do the actual work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I don't read the comments."

The wail of a butt-hurt writer. Please, who you jivin' with that cosmic debris? Nothing much of anything to interest anyone in this barely legal-length "meeting." Just another yukking it up at the poor dumb cheaters.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 5 years ago
True it was cartoonish.

But cartoonish to me represents exagerated not unrealistic.

Not even possible for this to happen. His actions were so outlandish that they would have investigated to find out what was up his sleeve. Also as others have said how can the CFO who was also his best friend it know about the patents.

Also the first thing he would have done is fired his friend. He would then probably had to sell his shares back to the company which in the end would have prevented his wife from ever gaining control of his company. As good of a s business man as he seems he would have come up with many more creative ways to get even with his best friend and wife.

He easily could have destroyed his friend and dragged out the divorce so long and destroyed his wife as well.

Without realism, even if exaggerated, this story has no meaning.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 5 years ago
Ha

Oh you little dickens. You tickled my fancy again. I enjoy your different slant on your stories in the Loving Wife stories.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Nice Plan

You missed writing about what his daughter's and family thought about dear old mom's actions.

naxos65naxos65about 5 years ago
GREAT !

Well written , well done , great story !

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 5 years ago
Well, okay!

“I don’t do sex scenes.”

“I’m a shitty writer.”

“I have a ninth grade education.”

“My characters are cartoonish.”

“This is nothing more than a flash story.”

Way to sell it! And since you don’t read comments, I won’t bother reading your story.

No wonder this story is scored above 4.5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big hole

If John were CFO, then he would have had knowledge of the patent leases and payments to Robert's trust. I suppose these are the kinds of things that are caught when you go from amateur writing to actual paid novelists. That clearing error totally ranked what could have been a fun story. You should have made John sales manger or something else, not CFO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

SwingerJoe forgot to take his meds.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Very enjoyable story

but no lawyers are as stupid as Maryilyn's and John's (ha, ha).

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 5 years ago
fun story

It was quick and fun to read while waiting for my laundry to dry.

SKHPSKHPabout 5 years ago
Excellent short story

...but are cheaters with purely monetary motivation realy that ignorant? They most probably knew that the company's most valuable assets were the patents. Thus, a normal provision would have been to make sure that they get the patents in the deal.

5*

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Well said Joe

"since you don’t read comments, I won’t bother reading your story."

Me likewise. The introduction was enough.

Presumably it just got quickly to the BTB part to please the Moral Brigade, thus the positive comments and the high score. 'Extra-marital fun' is just an excuse for a story to have lots of revenge and retribution.

As the author said "No sex in this one as usual I don't do sex scenes all that well."

Lue

Jamborama2Jamborama2about 5 years ago
Nice story

I know a CFO currently who is just a figurehead. He wouldn't have seen it coming either but not sure if the lawyers would have found it.

I enjoyed the story. Please keep writing them.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Nicely done

A few little errors but otherwise well written. I don't think the CFO would worry about a standing order of 100 going out each month, especially as they are just like business rates, various maintenance contracts. Patents are intangible assets and clearly the two cheater just assumed they were developed and owned by the company, but by their very nature cheaters don’t follow the rules of convention and common decency or sense, so the chances are they wouldn’t have a clue what happened until it all went pear-shaped. Enjoyable revenge tale.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Joe and Lue

You didn't like the intro, so you don't read the story? Author doesn't read comments, so you don't read story. Aren't you two among the group that tells authors to write for their own pleasure? Do you call out authors who reject anything except fawning comments? You both got your anti BTB digs in, even though you didn't read the story. Would your reaction have been the same if it was one of the swinging-sharing stories you support so faithfully?

dark2donut2dark2donut2about 5 years ago
Too simplistic

The scammers want to take over company but do not know anything the nature of business and patent licensing? And their lawyers do not know anything about that either? That is not very believable.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Fun little tale

Now how did her lawyers and the prospective buyers miss that little line item?

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Problems With Story That Can Easily Be Fixed

1. The wife says she wasn't really interested in the CFO sexually and it wasn't a love interest. She knew the CFO wanted to cash out. Does the author realize that you don't have to "seal" contracts or partnership with sex? They could have merely shook hands on it.

2. Ultimately she is the one that filed for divorce. So why was it important for the husband to catch them having sex? There was no prenup that he needed to be the initiator of divorce or she gets a reduced amount from the divorce.

3. If she was willing to take her 45% share in the divorce, which seems to have been the case until the husband offered her the full 90%, she could have forced the sale by voting her 45% and the CFO's 10% to sell. If there was a question about her having a right to the 45% she could have gone in front of a judge and then they could have voted their 55% to sell.

4. Should have made the minority stockholder the COO instead of the CFO. The CFO is much more likely to know about the patents being owned by an outside entity.

5. This is no biggie as someone not in business would not recognize it as a problem, but if the patents are not owned by a business directly, you would pay it a great deal more than $100 a year. For several reason, three of the primary reasons being the opportunity to lower taxes by additional expensing against the seperate entity that owns the patents (can be corporation or a trust), having the entity that owns the patents in a no state income tax state (can take the profits and keep it in the trust that invests the money for retirement or whatever thereby not paying state income taxes), and if the trust gets a certain high amount every year if the business goes bankrupt or in receivership it can have first dibs on the available funds in the company as an outside vendor as opposed to others.

As an outside point though. The wife and the CFO owned 55% of the business so were the majority holders. She is a wife of 25% and I'm assuming he loved her before the whole fucking of the CFO. Why is it selfish that two out of the 3 owners, and majority stockholders, of the company want to sell out the business while the one doesn't? She wants a different lifestyle and I'm assuming they are older, she wants to travel and see the world and doesn't want the lifestyle they had been leading for however long. The CFO also wanted to cash out and want something different. If he really cared that much about the business he could have agreed to the sale of the company (I'm assuming the wife and the CFO let him know they want to cash out when the offer was first made) and he could have given half the amount he and his wife got from the sale of the business to the employees. That is more than generous to the employees and he could have done what his wife wanted. If he felt he strongly wanted to keep the business than he could have taken out a loan and bought out his wife and the CFO with loans against the business or selling the equity to a third party.

The wife and the CFO's only interest being the sale of the company is problematic for the story as it could have easily been done without them fucking, as mentioned above. And that was the major premise of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@luedon and swingerjoe

Your comments about the author not reading comments is not entirely accurate. He's willing to discuss his story via email as he noted in the foreword.

"After posting my last story I came up with a good way to deal with the comments, I don't read them. So, if you are looking to discuss what I write with me, or criticize it, maybe just email me."

So what we can take away from your comments is that unless you can have an audience for your opinions other than that of the author, you're not interested. So, really, you're not interested in discussing aspects of the story with the author at all.

Attention seeking or what? Feeling the need to stir up shit? Or just plain old love of trolling?

Crawl back under your rocks please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
swingerjoe

As one anonymous to another 'Swingerjoe' You have no place tashing another author when your own stories are not that great.

You know as well as I that LW readers are abusive as hell and there's no reason to subject oneself to it to soothe the ego of some selff important ass like you who thinks other authors need to be begging for your wise insights.

Pot is done calling the kettle an abusive jerk now.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Very satisfying

Although the wife & CFO would have a malpractice action against their attorneys for not discovering who truly owned the patents!

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago

Too bad you’re being precocious Lue, missed a good one.

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago

Precocious AND jealous swingerjoe, tsk tsk.

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago

I thought this was a well done flash story. Yes, the potential to have made it longer was there but when I finished it I didn’t feel like I needed to know more. The kid’s feelings were presented as much as needed to get the point across. Lawyers caught by surprise? Perhaps that was a plot choice that didn’t work. I might have written it where they looked at the clients with the “I warned you” look. I read it with the idea that the cheating couple were so egocentric and full of a mind blowing sense of self-confidence, avarice and hubris that they could not guess he was one step ahead. Lawyers can only do as their clients request and the felt they were so clever that they would have to ignore the advice. The husband knew that and played them instead.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 5 years ago
I swear

Sometimes I think Swingerjoe and Luedon must be married to one another. Either that or the same person.

We get it, you both prefer swapping, cuck, and hot wife stories. Why not just grow up and ignore btb or consequence tales? Did you really need to toss in your butthurt two cents on a tale you purported to have not read? I know I ignore and don't comment on the type of stories you like, unless they weren't clearly defined and I ended up wasting a significant amount of time finding out they were not. Why can't you?

At this point, it really just seems like sour grapes from you two damn near every time you post.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
When the comments are more interesting than the story

As one who finds no interest in most LW stories, I have to congratulate TRYTSTYN on having elicited a lot of interesting comments. But then, the LW commentariat is far more prolific than occurs in other categories. That's what makes the category worth following.

(Although the LW commentaries are much less fun these days since 'moderation' has been implemented. Real-time posting encouraged conversations and debate between commenters. The cure for the spam has been worse than the disease.)

Lue

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 5 years ago
Fun story...

Thanks for submitting. An enjoyable read.

ptebadenptebadenabout 5 years ago
loving wives?

Non erotic. This is literotica, readers want erotic stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Brilliant!

Cheaters are not that smart, so they probably didn't hire very good lawyers who might have foreseen the problem with the patents.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 5 years ago
my only gripe

I wouldn't help that bitch get an apartment. She's not some standard dumbass wayward ex-wife, she's a cold calculating bitch who intentionally set out to destroy her husband of 25 years and everybody she's known and called a friend for her entire adult life for a pile of cash. Fuck that bitch, don't piss in her mouth if her gums were on fire.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 5 years ago
Nice

Nice flash STORY. And good writing too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, Very 'Cartoonish'

Just a two-dimensional fable about the dangers of failing to get correct legal advice in an important transaction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@26thNC Re: "Joe and Lue"

"Author doesn't read comments, so you don't read story." - Then they post comments that he presumably isn't going to read!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Comments

You don't HAVE to seal contracts with sex, except that the CFO insisted on iot.

She wanted him to catch her to ensure that there would be no attempt by him to reconcile. He could have dragged out the divorce with required counseling, etc.

She could have forced the sale? Of course, that's just what they intended to do!

The licensing fee was so low because the two entities were related. It also limited the chances of it being detected.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@luedon and swingerjoe"

I can confirm from private conversations with luedon, that she IS more interested in the "entertainment value" of the comments than the actual discussion.

She rarely replies to my feedback via email, sometimes replies to my feedback/email in the comments!

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago

Ah Lue, I agree 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hmmm, didn't do it for me. The cardboard-villain evil wife trampling the peasants under her heels was a little too trite. And no multi-million dollar deal is going to go through without due diligence by lawyers ascertaining who owns patents before a tender offer is made, so the fundamental premise doesn't pass the smell test.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
The suspension of disbelief . . .

. . . is a bit much here. No company is going to buy another without the purchasing company having their accountants go over the books. Even if the CFO was an idiot and didn’t know what was going on, the purchaser’s accountants aren’t, and the licensing of the patents would have been discovered.

Nor are lawyers stupid, and trying to set up this kind of agreement in which a divorcing spouse was going to fuck over the other would have sent a second set of accountants in.

The concept behind the story was fine; the execution, not so much.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
One other point:

He owned 90% of the company; she would only get ‘her’ 45% after the divorce was final. He could, and would, have told the purchaser no deal, and disclosed the problem with the patents right away, ending their interest, and keeping the company going. More, as 90% owner, he could, and would, have fired the CFO. The CFO would still own his 10%, but that would still entitle him to only 10% of the profits, not to any decision making authority.

He could have dragged out the divorce, probably for years, meaning his wife would still have no voting authority until the divorce was final. Eventually they’d have settled, for something less than her 45%, leaving the cheaters entitled to their share of the profits, but that’s it. Then he takes as much of the profit as possible and reinvests it in the company, leaving the cheaters — and himself — with greatly reduced dividends, but he can pay himself a salary.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
No they don't, Ptebaden

You say "Non erotic. This is literotica, readers want erotic stories"

As the comments on this story clearly shows, the Loving Wives commentariat is interested in 'extra-marital fun' only to the extent that it leads to a reaction by the husband. They don't "want erotic stories".

SBrooks puts LW stories on a continuum from 'cuck' to 'consequences'. The husband at one end is subservient/humiliated and at the other he wreaks revenge/retribution. I find both ends disgusting.

But I'm in a minority because, like you Ptebaden, I hope to occasionally find an erotic story where the wife is actually enjoying her extra-marital fun.

Lue

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Amusing Tale

I would like to know what the girls went through;during and after the divorce. To the unhappy couple I would really suggest reading the rules before playing a game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed it. Thanks.

I enjoyed it thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Lue

Lue, I believe the wives in all the LW stories enjoy the extra marital sex. They just don't enjoy the consequences when they are caught.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Smart. Ridiculously so.

Sure, sure - maybe not as realistic as possible...

Then again, I do not read LW stories for factual tales of corporate takeovers.

Man got fucked over by the one he loved; man doesn't take it lightly; man prevailed.

Hey - that's my kind of story!

The author still have problems properly relating the emotional state of his characters, but, so far, he always comes up with interesting ways to set up his stories.

You're probably not reading this, TRYTSTYN... still, keep it up. ★★★★★

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHEN CHEATERS ATTEMPT TO CHEAT, SCAM AND BAMBOOZLE

they should assure they have the cards and legality to try, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
DOES THE WORD PRE-NUP SOUND FAMILAR

one should make sure there is only one pre=nup that controls destiny. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No sex, no loving wife

But still highly rated. This category is a travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dumb as a box of rocks!

Not just the characters in the story, but the characters that thought this was a good story. Don't edit, don't read comments, don't give a flying shit? Cool, I know how you feel after reading this pile of steaming dog shit. It appeals to morons that want a cheating wife to suffer, not to readers in search of a good story!

AMerryman 2.0

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Maybe the wandering wives enjoy it, 26thNC,

but the authors rarely do, and the Moral Brigade can't stand it.

We get plenty of stories with details about the husband's reactions, the technical minutia of the surveillance equipment and weaponry he used, the legalities of the divorce proceedings and his avoidance of dividing the assets.

We also get comments disputing these technicalities and legalities.

But we rarely see a story detailing the extra-marital fun enjoyed by the wife and even less do we see stories that attempt to explain what motivated her to wander.

We see far more stories about un-loving husbands than about loving wives.

Lue

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
I loved it.

A good solid way to deal with trash.

Fun reading, nice plot

and warming morals.

What more do you need?

Top ratings from me.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
100 *

this has got to be the greatest story on literotica

i think i had an orgasm when the wife was waiting tables

i love when cheaters don t prosper and this story gives me hope that there are stilll men with balls and smarts

good job keep writing!!!!!!!!!!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
just a thought

you can t please everyone so you`ve got to please yourself

after reading all the comments i had i thought

who gives a shit what category

who gives a shit if there is no sex

who gives a shit if cucks wimps and hot wife lovers don t like the story

they will be divorced themselves within a year or two anyway and then will love the btb stories statistics don t lie people

who gives a shit if the author used google translate from chinese to english

or that he missed a coma or mispelled a word

who gives a shit if the story is real or a fucking fantasy

as long as it entertains you

and this story was so entertaining that i think i had an orgasm

leetamezleetamezabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Payback

I loved this story. I love it when a cheating spouse gets their REAL payback!! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After-Birth

Amen! I love a good BTB by a smart cuckold!

enjayemenjayemabout 5 years ago
Highly unlikely

But therapeutic read anyway. Good classic flash tale. One scene, minimal characters and twist in the tale. (Sorry!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What about her lawyers?

Where they all idiots? They can't read a divorce settlement? What a crock of shit...same old bullshit...everyone is stupid except the poor cheated on husband. Gave it 2 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
LOL As implausible as this sounds, it's really not........

Oh yes, fooling several High-Grade Attorneys doesn't happen everyday but IT DOES HAPPEN.

Moreso than that is the ability to fool a silly and cheating wife and other business partners.

HOW you ask???

Well, the best Defense to winning a case in court, any case for that matter, whether it is a Divorce, Sale of Business, or a Hostile Takeover, is proper planning from Day 1 and constant maintenance of said plan over changes in the Business and its structure throughout the years. Often outside Attorneys are used and also involve Audits with additional Legal Opinions and insights. These are "One and Done" type business deals that may or most likely, are not known information except for the main person who is protecting their claim.

Of course, LEGAL methods will often only get you so far but things like shoddy bookkeeping/accounting, theft (either natural or unnatural done for aesthetics down the road), destroyed records, etc. can often give you the "Edge" needed in most any court cases that arise at a later time, either a few or several years down the road.

Incorrect information or downright lying to a spouse or business partner about certain situations or explanations of things can be done as well.

Poor investments and/or Bankruptcies in other companies can be counted as loses and leave options for "Hiding" this money in off-shore accounts.

If you are putting your Blood, Sweat, and Tears into something why should others have the right to take ANY of it if they didn't put forth the same efforts? Why should anyone have the option to hamstring your business/corporation by leveraging things regarding your enterprise(s)?

Before you balk at this, keep in mind situations to protect businesses/corporations happen EVERYDAY. Most often they are Family Trusts and/or Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements, etc. These are a few of the simple "Legal Ways" people go about protecting their Business Interests and Money.

In some rarer cases, money and/or assets along with certain individuals like Business Partners, Wives, etc. have gone missing never to resurface again. At that point, you are just the "Poor Victim" who was used in some sort of a scam against yourself and your Business.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago
Italics

It looks weird to have some of it in italics, serves no real purpose. If you need it to denote different speakers, then you are doing something wrong, that's what descriptive text is for.

Please fix it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice

Just short on anything to do with story telling.

You write well, just need to learn how to tell a story.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
Nah

The smugness factor was to high for me. Plus, any even halfway competent lawyer for the wife/asshole side would have looked into the ownership of the patents before signing anything at all. For small(er) innovation companies like this, the intellectual property is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it

Like it.The shaffters get shaffted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Italics worked for me.

Ib_Says felt your use of italics served no purpose. I disagree. Your story made it clear where his heart was at the same time that his mind was handling his problem. Many years ago my wife was seeing another man while I was spending weeks and months working out of town. One evening after trying to call her for several hours with no success I decided to write down what I was feeling, knowing that she was probably with him while I was working to provide for our “marriage”. I used a combination of printed and italicized words to separate the factual events and the emotional feelings in my head and heart so she could differentiate and see the affect of her actions when I confronted her. The results were not as immediate or positive as I had hoped but you have to consider that it was almost 50 years ago and I’m still spending my days and nights with her by my side. My separation of facts and emotions seemed to register in her heart as did Bob’s story to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LAWYERS?

I found it a little uninteresting, childish and I have seen and read MUCH BETTER CARTOONS! Any lawyer with half a brain, and most have, at least, that would have researched the patents, company ownership and financial matters. The severance would almost certainly have had conditions in this kind of issue and would have prevented restarting of the company and such. It was a fun BTB episode but, as a story, a definite failure. Go ahead and delete this inevitable afterbirth and hopefully... move on to better things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love revenge and shitty people paying the price for being lowlife assholes. Why do people think it’s childish to seek revenge or make people pay for what they have done?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great one

It is called the lack of due diligence... Someone dropped the ball on this one... Have seen this from my side of the desk... Super 5

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
smilling from ear to ear

i love when cheaters don t prosper and this story gives me hope that one day all cheaters will be shunned rejected and basically ousted by our society

5* 100000 hardons and a dozen orgasms

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Thank you.

I wish I knew if it is legally correct, but it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"... instead of bake sales and PTA meetings she now spends her time waiting on tables..." Masterful writing. 5 Stars!

You do have a great way of springing a trap. Keep it up. LW needs your ingenuity/

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
fabulous!

great short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked this story

All of the negative comments by Swingerjoe and lueden are just shit comments. The CFO didn’t know about the patent owner company because the CEO’s father wanted to hide that aspect which is easy to do. The CFO doesn’t read every document of a company. He has minions do that. The CEO would just tell a company minion not to tell the CFO about it. The CEO out ranks the CFO.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTRYTSTYN@TRYTSTYN
367 Followers
Married (35 years) white male typical 57 years old live in the southern US grown children now have grandchildren NRA member gun collector