All Comments on 'The Legacy of Eros - Dark Son Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 thanks again.Keep them coming plz really enjoy your work ❤️

AmmononAmmononover 3 years ago
Wow

So good to have you back. Thank you for this story, as well as all the others.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 3 years ago

You have the craziest imagination... love it!

LBLR15LBLR15over 3 years ago

I am so happy to once again be reading my favorite author on this site. Good stuff FinalStand

ShuruikanShuruikanover 3 years ago

Your world building is great, but sometimes you let your views of the real world get in the way.

FinalStandFinalStandover 3 years agoAuthor
It feels great to be back ...

... and I promise another chapter of Life as a New Hire is on the way.

Shuruikan, I'm not sure what you mean. If it is about Reynard's views of 'gentrification' do realize I chose them because he is the villain, thus an un-empathic at times. I went with that as opposed to my view that the rich cultural heritage of neighborhoods should be preserved because of my love of history.

I hope this helps and thank you all,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad your back!

Still delivering top notch stories!

My only gripe is that your MC's tend to say they hate being manipulated and roped into things and then let everyone manipulate and rope them into things! But that's more a personal preference thing for me.

Great story so far, wish there was bit more focus on Characters already established I stead of adding so many new ones though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Irrelevant side acts seem to be this authors forte. Sad really as the story would otherwise be very linear and well thought out. However these intermissions of absolute nonsensical interactions between the characters and newly introduced characters with no impact on the story detract a lot from the reading pleasure.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Non-sensical interactions with heretofore unknown characters is definitely Finalstand's modus operandi! Wouldn't be surprised if Finalstand suffered from Manic Depression hyperactive writing schedules followed by long periods of dormancy?

Even his writing style is almost manic at times with highly lucid almost poetic prose interspersed with almost incomprehensible dialogue with no discernible context?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...