All Comments on 'The I-Room Ch. 04'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I have been infatuated with this series

From the first chapter of the I-Room , the love between mother/son, and or father/daughter has been the focus point for me. Sure, the sex is outstanding, but the love and carring for their partner is what the story is all about for me. I also love the way that both the daughter and mother became pregnant by their new lovers,father impregnating daughter and mother being impregnated by her son. I hope that the island has plenty of space for more loving couples and that the "I-Room" continues with many more chapters. Thanks for this very good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh hell YEAH!

Wow - another scorching chapter! Just magnificent. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
should have had dennis/teddy "bi" action too...

once again..women/moms like myself and real bi couples ignored with the usual lack of dad/son bi action in this uninhibited family fun story...99.9% stories on this site fail to realize that hot sex charged women/moms like us..find dad/son bi action biggg turn-on..as nothing hotter for us than big stud men especially macho dad/jock stud son(s) really getting into total family fun...with us as part of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

I have to say that this is probably my favorite chapter in the I-Room series. Great build up, great tension, great sex and above all else a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank You!

This has been one of the very best incest series on the site. Didn't expect another, so was a real treat. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5/5 but

I gotta say I was hoping for more interaction between the brother and sister still a great story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

Ch 1 and this are my favs. More Mother/Son action please. I like the religious aspect as well. You should add more conservative characters as they have more hidden sexual passions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is easily one of the top 10 incestuous story series' on Lit ever!!! -Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

It's good to see that the I-Room still exists. Great story!

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 14 years ago
Thanks...

I have been really waiting for another episode I-Room since past 2-3 years. Its a great story matches the standard of the previous stories. Everything in the story is so perfect the timing has been awesome. Hope to see more of I-Room.

God Bless..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
only mother/son

not good as part1, because of dad/daughter bro/sis. other characters are not attractive like mom/son. in part1 i suggest that write a story where mysterious jigsaw kidnapped mom son and told them if mother get pregnant by the son than they will be released from the i-room, if u write a story based on this plot that should be more more attractive than this. please do not include other character in mother/son story what you did in part2,3,4. dad/daughter bro/sis etc are not sexy like mom/son. come soon with part5 only with mother son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love the I Room

I am so glad you decided to write another I-room episode.

You are one of the better writers on Literotica....thank you for your time and creativity....can't wait for the next chapter to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, another treat of a story

I truly hope you don't cater to the anonymous from bng, and create a SAW type version of this amorous caper. I've never understood the draw that particular film has over people, but mixing genres usually isn't a good idea anyways. Superb writing with only a very few flaws in the editing procedure; eg full when I'm thinking you meant fool. Grammar aside, which isn't what I take into account for how well a story does, except in those rare instances where it is atrociously lacking, you have crafted an exemplary tale of tails and have once again left this reader awestruck with your masterpiece storytelling to which few on this site can truly equal. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

What an imaginative, and beautiful, story....Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Another VERY intense and extremely erotic I-Story; hope there is more to come ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Completely enjoyed the series. Great WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
need mom with two sons next

i have read all four storys now i think a story with a mom with two sons would be great for your next one or a father with two daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please

give us more, besides there are always more positions that could be filled. maybe a firefighter or a doctor and you still need a nurse, don't forget about a dentist.

erosguy100erosguy100about 14 years ago
On To The Island!!

Certainly more families in the I-Room will be welcum.......but I can hardly stand waiting to read of, and observe the carnal delights the residents of Creep's Island discover with each other. Would not a church picnic near the shore be a wonderful way to spend Sunday afternoon? Sharing and swapping seem to be in order here. Which Mother, Daughter, Sister or Wife will offer herself to Creep in appreciation of the newly discovered depravity they all lovingly share?? MMmmm, I can hardly wait. What other perversions will rear their ugly?/arousing heads??

erosguy100erosguy100about 14 years ago
Anonymous Lady's Comment

I agree with the anonymous woman asking for some mm bi action. It would not be so unusual for the Dad and Son to feel some suppressed curiosity, and for the girls, as this woman suggests, they perhaps might want to see some bi action that makes them hot, just as the guys get to see the girls eating each other out. I suggest Taylor as an excellant candidate to tempt Teddy to savor tasting some sperm from the source, telling him to learn the pleasure her and Lori enjoy eating each other's creampies and cleaning cocks. Perhaps Dennis wonders what it would be like to eat Teddy's creamy deposit after he makes love to his wife. Hmmmm, I think things are going to heat up.......if that's possible after the incendiary writing Ahabscribe has given us?

Yes, after many years of reading incest stories on Lit......this seems to be the crowning achievment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

I think one of the many unexplored side is a father son relationship most men have t least been subconsiously curious and you could through in a women be it si mom or even aunt or cousin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

more in this series... maybe a lesbian pairing. also, give us some adventures on the island

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gotta have more of this

Let us have some more on this line please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
moar

waiting and waiting for moar like this would be greatly appreciated. no gay stuff please...except lesbian of course. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delicious

I too agree that if it is to be believed that what the captives are supposed to feel is a more free love to those around.. then yes, father and son should be the same as mother and daughter, parent and child..after all love is felt every where not just in same sex parenting. Fathers love both sons and daughters as do mothers love both daughters and sons. I enjoyed these stories of the I room and hoped to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!

Brother sister maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thank you

this is your best one

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
cool

Great job this is excellent because of there firm religious stance to start. regularguy13 did a similar story with the idea he borrowed from this I room series.

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Great concept! Can we have some more?

Ibelieve that the only grounds for incest is through LOVE and these stories only go to reinforce that belief. So many writers have their characters comitting incest based on lust and that demeans the act. Very well done for getting the message across. Can we have some more, pleeeeeeaaaase?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
while I disagree with rafman188

as there is no situation in which incest is acceptable, morally, legally, or ethically, I still agree in that this story, and this series, is extremely well written and enjoyable. I hope you might extend it, in fact. Perhaps you might alter the perspective a bit. Swap to talking about the I-room from the perspective of the individuals inside it, much like in your beat the clock story. It would alter the dynamic, and add better descriptive intensity to the sex scenes. Of course, it's up to you.

-anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cusions

you should make one with cusions that are reluctant and hard on the out side but soft on the inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What about the boys?

Seriously, you have the circle almost completely closed, why not all the way. Don't fathers and sons love each other too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Amazing, is there going to be a chapter 5? Maybe with a brother and sister perhaps? loved the religious backgrou, keep them comin!

DL_JOALDL_JOALabout 12 years ago
All of the below and then some

I agree with those that are requesting father/son, brother/sister, and maybe some sister/sister too? The different perspective is interesting, but might be harder to follow, since in order to know what all parties are doing and how they're acting, you might have to write from multiple perspectives simultaneously. It's just easier to follow from the eyes of the Creep who sees and hears all. However, I'm just curious how many other job positions will be offered on the island resort. So far I count a police chief, a preacher and I think a teacher?.. but what about other positions? Perhaps a fireman, a doctor (especially with all the babies being spawned), and/or a entertainer of some sort, like a club dj or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!!!!

This truly deserves further chapters to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome Series

Very well written. Great characters and hot action. Love the concept of kidnapping people so they can find what they truly want. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

superb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a fabulous series

As for the readers who ask for some bi-curious action between fathers and sons, well, maybe a bit of that would be okay. But, let's face it, the supreme thrill of family fucking is when a father introduces his fat veiny daddy-dick to his little princess's adorable little coochie and when a boy does what plenty of boys'd love to do, and sticks his young cock up his own mother's mommy-hole. And the dream of would-be young motherfuckers is to fuck a baby up their own mother's cunt. That way the boy's not only proud of his big thrusting cock pounding and slamming his mother's incomparable twat--the twat of all his boyish desires--but proud too of his hot young balls, that have planted a new life in the very same twat where he started out and came out of. The best place for a boy's sperm is up his own mother's cunt.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Nigh unto 5 years now,

I am hoping you have not forgotten the I-Room! I would love to see more adventures here, and maybe a few from "The Creeps'" little island as well! PLEASE say that you will continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mother

It is always obvious, in any possible incestous relationship, that the Mom is the balance point on which everything depends. Anyone who did not know that at the introduction is an idiot. Mom tried too hard, worked herself into an emotional frenzy, and when the pivotal point came she let her emotions guide her. As she should have from the first. Father had probably been denied sex for a long period already, daughter learned new lifestyles in college as she should - and decided to embrace the diversity. Son had had a longtime love/obsession with his virio of a mother for some unknown reason. Even more so than for his sister. The stage was set. The family would either come together or the children would go their own ways, the mother would become beautiful in age but bitter and broken in spirit, and Father would immerse himself in his ministry, careing little even for his parishoners and totally withdraw in his studies. The I-Room is brilliant and I would advise you not to add any more ch.'s to it. Like many, it could become dull with repetition and the series of tableux of love would become too much. It is great as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So What's Name of This Act?

The Aristocrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Success

I think this is the first real successful story that you have told about the I-Room since the first one. As in ch.1, this family had serious obstacles to overcome before they could embrace what they were at heart. Lori acted the controlling bitch out of fear. She was out of control. After her husband, this is probably the first time in Lori's adult life that she didn't live in control. Control of her children, control of the women and children at church, even control of her and Dennis' sex life and though her basic urge was to her son she couldn't stand anything being out of her hands. Taylor. Well, I suspect that Taylor has had designs on Daddy since her first menstruel period. Teddy. Well, Lori shouldn't have been suprised. If it hadn't been for her rediculous belief system she would have remembered that almost all boys lust after their mothers. After all, mom is the foremost adult female in our lives and we all want (at some point or another) to supplant our fathers at our mothers' side. Sometimes we grow out of it. Many times it is a repeating and unrequited love for the rest of our lives. Only religeon blinds parents to their children's lives so completely. This has been a wonderful series. But you need to remember what I wrote to you before. You are skirting very close to non-consent by putting them into a room naked for weeks. It is animal instinct,or can be, and need for comfort that could be bringing them together sexually rather than love. And if it goes wrong it could destroy families.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
kool

cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. One thing puzzles me is what would have happened if the any of them chose to leave when you opened the door

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Definitely boner material! Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

playtime999playtime999over 1 year ago

You hit the bullseye with this series. The repression, lust, delay, longing, hunger, more lust, half measures and full on fucking are all great. So many permutations can happen and they are all awesome. If only reality were this hot!

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXabout 1 year ago

I jiut reread this and still think it's the best story on here. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous