The Dark Stone Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's very pretty." Alexa looked at the rock in Joyce's hand. It was jet black, with red veins meandering all throughout the mineral. Those veins were very clearly glowing with a steady pulse about the same as a heartbeat. Novelty indeed.

"What does it do?" Nancy watched the stone closely, the red glow reflected in her dark eyes.

"I don't want to spoil the surprise," Joyce said. "Lakshmi, could you be a dear and close the curtains? We need a darker room for this game."

"Of course." Lakshmi rose with some effort and waddled over to the big front windows. She drew the curtains. She moved over to the side curtains and drew those too.

"Could we leave one open?" Alexa cast nervous glances around the room. All the other women seemed to be enjoying themselves. Did no one else sense something was amiss? The living room went from a bright cheery place, to a gloomy room full of lingering shadows.

Lakshmi returned to the couch and sat down next to Alexa and patted her on the thigh. Alexa cringed a little at the friendly contact.

"The curtains have to be closed for this game. But don't worry, it's not that spooky." Joyce stood and lifted her dress with her right hand up to her boobs. She lowered her left hand, with the stone, to her exposed belly.

Alexa's eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She'd been getting a strange vibe from the room, but she hadn't expected this from their genteel hostess.

"What are you doing?" Nancy lifted her eyebrows, genuinely curious. This was her first baby shower. Maybe this was normal?

Joyce rubbed in circular motions and within a few seconds a red glowing pulse grew inside her belly, matching rhythm with the stone. Her face took on a pleasant calm, like she was taking a leisurely walk through a beautiful garden. "I wish for my children to find happiness with the women in this room." Joyce pulled her dress back down to her knees and handed the stone to Nancy, to her right. "Now you rub and make a wish."

Alexa blinked. Joyce had worded that wish in an odd way. It made it sound like the women in this room would bring her children happiness. Alexa shook her head a little, her mind was a tad fuzzy. Was the living room getting stuffy?

"That's a neat trick," Penny said.

"What do I do with it?" Nancy took the stone in her dark hand.

"Make a wish." Joyce sat back down in her folding chair and placed her hands on her swollen stomach. She watched Nancy closely.

"Okay. I think I got it." Nancy stood and lifted her dress.

Alexa marveled at Nancy's trim, ebony stomach. Her panties were a black, lacey number. Maybe Nancy had a date with her boyfriend later that day.

"I wish for ..." Nancy looked around the room, rubbing the stone against her flat belly. A warmth spread through her. She felt so relaxed all of a sudden. She looked down but there was no glowing light in her belly like there'd been in Joyce's. She wasn't sure how the trick worked. "I wish Derrick, my boyfriend, would take me somewhere fancy tonight." She passed the stone to Bex and let her dress fall. Nancy sat down. A bead of sweat formed on her forehead.

"My turn." Bex stood, lifted her blouse to expose her impossibly round belly. She was so small that she looked even bigger than the other pregnant women. She rubbed the stone and soon her stomach was glowing like her mom's had. "I've been having some of the best sex of my life recently, I wish you all could find someone that does that for you too."

"Now, Rebekah." Joyce frowned at her.

Alexa looked back and forth between mother and daughter. This was getting stranger by the minute.

"My Derrick takes plenty good care of me," Nancy said.

"Good for you." Bex looked down at Nancy and gave her a patronizing smile. She dropped her shirt and handed the stone to Penny.

Penny stood, lifted her dress, and rubbed the stone on her lily-white stomach. "I wish my husband gave me a little of what Rebekah's getting." Some of the ladies laughed. Like Nancy, Penny's belly did not glow, but she kept rubbing and rubbing. Eventually Mallory had to take the stone from her.

Mallory took her turn, then Lakshmi. Both their bellies glowed. It did seem like the pulsing light was coming from inside them. A very strange illusion.

When it was Alexa's turn, she took the stone and rose. The rock was very hot in her hand. Maybe all that rubbing. Normally, she was quite shy with her plump body, but she lifted her dress like all the rest. She rubbed the stone on her belly. The heat left the stone and moved through her. She was going to say she wished she was home with her husband and daughter. But that thought slipped away. She stood in front of the couch and rubbed and rubbed her belly without saying anything. It felt so good. She looked down and the only glow came from that rock.

"Okay. Maybe we'll get to your wish later." Joyce reached out and took the rock from her. She held it in her hand. It rapidly increased in brightness to the point that the women found they couldn't look directly at it. "Penny?" Joyce placed the rock on the coffee table and covered it with a plaid throw from the couch. That helped with the incredible brightness, but a faint glow did make its way through the blanket.

"Yeah?" Penny had a glazed look in her blue eyes.

"My son's room is up the stairs behind me." Joyce pointed behind her. "Second door on the left."

"Okay?" Penny smiled agreeably at Joyce.

"We're going to play a new game. Each woman will take a turn going up and playing a contest against Sam. Whoever can beat him, will win a big prize."

"What's the game?" Penny stood, brushed her blonde hair behind her shoulders, and walked over to the stairs.

"His choice," Joyce said. "Good luck."

Without another word, Penny ascended the stairs.

"What do we do while they play?" Alexa shook her head again, trying to clear it out. The heat from that rock lingered in her body. Her vagina felt moist, like it did with her husband right before their weekly Friday night sex.

"We can all chitchat and have a little girl's gossip while she's up there." Joyce wiggled her butt in the chair, trying to get comfortable. She turned to Nancy. "So, tell me more about Derrick."

Alexa talked with Lakshmi for about ten minutes. The little Indian woman seemed very nice and personable. They were talking about growing roses when they heard something from upstairs. Thump, thump, thump, thump. The ceiling above them shook with an even rhythm.

The women stopped their conversation and looked to Joyce.

"He's having a dance contest with Penny." Joyce nodded to herself. "Let's hope Penny brought her a-game, because Sammy has some moves."

Bex giggled at her mom's comment and Joyce gave her a sharp look.

Alexa shrugged. The warmth still tingled her nerves. Something about that dance contest made her vagina even wetter. She crossed her legs and willed it to go away.

"Anyway, as I was saying ..." Lakshmi continued.

Oh yeah, the roses. Alexa tried to focus on her conversation.

Ten minutes later, Alexa looked up to see Penny descending the stairs. Her long blonde hair looked tussled and her dress a bit wrinkled. She clutched at the handrail. "You win?" Alexa called out.

"I ..." Penny shook her head. She looked a bit bewildered. "I ... don't think so." On shaky legs she walked into the living room and took her old place in the circle.

Mallory put a hand on Penny's knee. "That kid can really wear you out, right?"

Penny nodded.

This was all too weird. Alexa needed to go to her husband. Backyard grills ... they were shopping for grills today. But she didn't move.

"Nancy, why don't you see if you can have a go at Sammy?" Joyce nodded toward the stairs.

"I can dance." Nancy stood and sauntered over to the stairs.

"I'm sure you can." Joyce watched Nancy's firm, round butt disappear up the stairs. "Good luck."

Five minutes later, Alexa's conversation with Lakshmi was again interrupted by the rhythmic thumping. Alexa looked up at the ceiling. This was all wrong.

"As I was saying. The grill my husband Raj got last summer ..." Lakshmi touched Alexa lightly on the arm.

The contact sent sparks through Alexa's nervous system. She shivered. "What?"

"The grill we got ..." Lakshmi smiled and told her story.

Five minutes after that, the women were interrupted again by high-pitched moaning coming from upstairs. The thumping continued. The voice was clearly Nancy's and she seemed to be in some distress.

"It's a vocal competition." Joyce waved her hand. "Don't worry about it."

Alexa looked around the circle. Penny kept her pretty blue eyes fixed above her. She looked like she was watching the most interesting performance, instead of staring at the popcorn ceiling as she was.

The rest of the women seemed like this was all perfectly normal. But things felt wrong. Alexa couldn't quite put her finger on what exactly was off. Warmth continued to tingle all through Alexa's body. She tried to focus on Lakshmi's words. Whatever game they were playing upstairs, it was apparently no big deal.

Another ten minutes and the thumping and moaning stopped. A few minutes after that, Nancy came wobbling down the stairs. She seemed much in the same state as Penny. She looked tired and a bit dazed. Was dancing really that hard?

Nancy found her old place in the circle and gingerly sat herself down. She looked around at the other women with wide eyes.

"Did you win?" Lakshmi asked.

Nancy shook her head.

"Oh well." Joyce looked over at Alexa. "Your turn."

"Okay." Alexa's pulse quickened. She stood and the room spun a little. Heat moved through her body. Without thinking, she walked to the stairs. The framed family portraits that lined the stairway moved past as she climbed up. Alexa noticed that Joyce's husband was a handsome man.

"Good luck," somebody called after her as she rose to the second floor.

Alexa found the carpeted hallway and walked two doors down on the left. She knocked, not sure what to expect.

"Come in," a youthful voice said.

Alexa pushed the door open and stepped into the room. She breathed in deeply. It smelled strongly of something dark, vital, and basic. The warmth in her body increased. "Sam?" She looked around the room.

"Over here." Sam waved to his newest conquest.

"Oh." Alexa's eyes fell to the teenager's bed. On top of the blankets, lay Joyce's skinny, eighteen-year-old son. He was naked. "Oh my." Alexa's hand went to her mouth. Everything about him looked meek. Everything, except for what was a hideously long and swollen penis that bounced slightly with his pulse. The same pulse, Alexa realized, as the stone. The penis stood up straight and proud.

"Hello, Mrs. Gibson." With that, Sam flexed his penis and it gave a little jump.

"I'd like to go home now." Alexa took an involuntary step into the room.

"Why? You have plans for the afternoon?" Sam sat up in bed.

Alexa nodded.

"Better cancel them." Sam stood up.

"Why?" Alexa stared as Sam's enormous penis bounced with his movements.

"You'll see." Sam's face lit up in a goofy smile. "Come here."

Five minutes later, Alexa found herself on all fours on the bed. Her panties lay on the ground, her dress bunched up around her waist. Her mouth was sore from sucking on that mushroomed penis head. How could this happen? She felt the teenager's hands on her chubby butt.

"Nice." Sam lined up his dick with her pussy. "We're going to have fun." With that he slid in. She was so wet, he got the whole thing all the way inside with only four strokes.

"Oooooohhhhhhh." Alexa groaned as the skinny kid started really giving it to her. She looked down at the blankets below her and noticed several large stains. She was going to be late getting home. She needed to get home. Her husband. The grills. "Oh, nnnnnnooooooo."

"That's my girl." Sam banged away and watched her sweet ass ripple. Her pussy contracted around his dick as she had her first of many orgasms. He reached with his right hand and grabbed her brown ponytail. He pulled her head gently back and got her to arch her back.

Twenty minutes later, Alexa was downstairs again, rifling through her purse. She found her phone. Cum leaked out of her and soaked through her panties. She tried to straighten her dress. She swiped to open the phone, not making eye contact with the other women in the living room. She needed to text her husband. There had to be some plausible excuse. She wasn't going to make it home for shopping like she'd promised.

"You come up with that wish, Alexa?" Joyce called over to her from her seat in the living room.

Before Alexa knew what she was saying, she replied, "Again. I wish I could do it again. With him." She opened the messaging app.

"No problem. We've got all afternoon." Joyce smiled as she watched the frantic housewife text her husband. "You can do it again and again."

12