All Comments on 'The Dark Stone Pt. 11'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Yummy

Another yummy and fun addition to this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please make Alexa's daughter Sam's current high school girlfriend with Alexa and her daughter naked in bed together with Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Series

This is a really good series. I got hooked on Chapter 1.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 5 years agoAuthor
The end

Thank you for reading this novel. This is the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! I'm four chapters into my next novel and it has similar themes to The Dark Stone. You can check it out here: https://www.literotica.com/s/something-in-the-water-pt-01.

Happy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clearing things up.

I wish it had given at least some reason as to what the rock was and why it was doing that. Otherwise it was great.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the fun story.

As a unsolicited suggestion how about Sam bringing the rock to his high school for hs comely science teacher to take a look out.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Science teacher

Hello Mary,

Yeah, that's actually something I really wanted to do. But my voting readers didn't seem that into it. The good news is that my new story Something in the Water has teachers succumbing to the alien's pheromones. So, I get to use some of my teacher ideas there. Thanks for reading!

Best,

Rawls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story idea and dig your writing voice keep em coming

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 5 years agoAuthor
this is the finale

I've been getting some questions on whether there is more to this story. Sorry everyone, this is the final chapter. But if you like this, you'll probably like my new story with similar themes but a much larger scope: https://www.literotica.com/s/something-in-the-water-pt-01

If you want more Dark Stone, why not relive it with awesome illustrations: https://subscribestar.adult/dark-stone-stories

And if you want to support my writing or read my stuff early, you can always check this out: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More shorter stories would be better

I like the way you're writing, and i like incest theme (mom/son, father/daughter) but i believe that in this kind of fantasy the excitement is mainly in "breaking the taboo" phase, and first sexual encounters, then maybe there should be a "crescendo" and story that ends with impregnation, or mom-son falling in love, or whatever. I think it would be great if you use your talent to create multiple new stories, new beginnings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ashley?

What about the girl he was dating. Why not include suducing Ashley in the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Man this series was amazing. I love how while I was reading, I was picturing the stone being sentient, and informing Sam, but you never say that’s what’s happening. Amazing implication and storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great writer and the best story on this site.

That being said chapters 8-11 felt very rushed. I felt there was easily potential for 20-30 chapters. Mention of Ashley throughout and nothing to come of it seemed odd.

The women becoming more careless with Sam had me hoping the husbands would catch them in the act and one would put Sam in the hospital introducing a female doctor.

A teacher wondering how sams grades became so good so she made a home visit would have been a nice addition as well.

As a fan I'd hoped it'd go on longer but you are obviously the author so if you felt it was done the. It was done.

Great job hope to see a lot more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuation

It's been almost 9 months since this chapter was posted, I absolutely love this series and am desperately waiting for the next installation. when is it coming out?

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Loved all 11 chapters! Hope you're planning on writing more in this series. This is my second time reading through it, just can't seem to get enough!

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 4 years ago
YES!

Please write more and soon!!! We are all waiting. I want to read about the future and how his and their lives are going to be. I want to know about all their many children and how the world around them looking in is going to react!! How their families will react!! I absolutely love the huge cock thing.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
very hot

I can't wait for more of this story I couldn't stop reading it. please keep writing the dark stone and something in the water are two of my favorites on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best of the best

Great story. I have read all 11 chapters twice. Keep it going!

XacksonXacksonabout 4 years ago
Hot damn.

That was great. I don’t know if I would take up the continuation of it ends up going the way I read it as possibly happening (ala the babies fucking the girls at the party when they grow up, but I see how that’s fucking dumb now that I’ve typed it) but we will never really know until such a time as the story continues.

Wish I had a magic rock, but in blue because red sucks and blue is awesome. Also less sons and more even splits or more daughters.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Amazing...

chapter after chapter. I'm really impressed.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
One lucky Sam, wish I could find a rock like that

I also have read this story twice. It was so much better second time round. Misses parts and wow. I want that rock too. Hope there is more to come. But would need some creative think to keep it going more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love it

have enjoyed the series, implausible, but damm if it didn't ignite the mind. :)

herojabherojabover 3 years ago
Great ending!

That whole last page of the series was by far the best part. I just wish it was longer with more women taking part. A group of women and part of them are oblivious to what's going on while one after another are led to the slaughter. All the while the others are listening. Plus they were married and the fact they all clearly loved it. Would love to find more stories like that ending. In my opinion it was the perfect storm. If anyone knows of any please post here in the comments.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 3 years ago
Interesting story

I'd love to see more exploration into where the stone gets its power, like a visit from some celestial being who explains what the stones powers are and such.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great read and a good series. Would kind of liked more though but it was a strong finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Excellent story. Loved it! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mere anal fun plzzz

Would really appreciate if you add more anal fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Pleased

Please Continue this series and add more chapters to it. You can continue it by adding more family members. Or even the whole area Sam resides in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love ur stories they r amazing I’m assuming the stone came from the Palmer mansion series maybe those two stories could run into each other.keep up the great work and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More?

I think we would not object to a few more chapters

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1about 3 years ago
Wow

Great Series!! Could there be more in the future??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your stories and what you choose to focus on in them. I'd really like an installment in this universe where a young woman finds a dark stone and it changes her into a futanari super breeder. Not everbody's thing I know, but I think a rawlyrawls futa transformation story about girl slowly becoming a dominant sex goddess could be really hot. Guess I should scrounge some cash to make a commission.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

... and so it goes.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I need that stone. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Thanks for writing and sharing it!

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER HOT!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Thanks A LOT for writing and sharing it!

ihatesadendingihatesadendingabout 2 years ago

A bit scary. Enjoyed so much.

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

Please please please carry this story onwards it’s bloody great I’ve really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Fantastic story!! But is that all there is to it?

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

LOL! Perfect way to end the series!

5 stars for all!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See here's the problem, if you read any of his stories they really don't have an ending to them, he just stops writing. The funny part is the pathetic fact that people pay to read these on his website. There is clearly more to this story, but wonder boy here doesn't have a clue on how to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I go thru this, I have to say I would have liked to see Sam as helpless in this ordeal as the women are-maybe even resentful that they only want the monster and are using him.

More and more this feels like an alien breeding program, so it would fit. I find the surrenders of the women well done, but the absolute contempt Sam has for the men in these women’s lives is a bit off putting.

Im just considering that if even one found out it would ruin his life and his dick couldn’t save him. He IS scrawny, after all… plus, if you come from a good family (and he does)-it’s hard to hate your father or want to hurt him.

I think the main problem is Sam is completely undeveloped as a character, acting like a petulant 5 year old one moment, and a domineering sadist in training the next. I have no idea who he is or if any of this is due to his own desires (which is why the “my giant penis is controlling me and all the women around me) feels like it would work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will you finish this story!?!?!

Dogfart11Dogfart11over 1 year ago

Should continue or make more stories with the Dark stone.

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

You need to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If there is ever a follow up to this story we should see Joyce's baby give Paul the stone and it makes him impotent, gullible, and amenable to all of Joyce's plans. I agree with the other commenter that it'd be great to see the paradigm shift with Sam having little control over his life after his mom starts a brothel with providing stud service.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
WHY

Didn’t you finish this amazing story. There’s soooo much more to this story. You can fuck his dad off out of the story somehow for a start…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pls Continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, I understand I read through the stories and it wasn’t just to finish the series. It was hot at times. I agree that this feels more like a series that petered out before any true resolution.

While reading this, it felt a bit off. It should have checked off a lot of my kinks, but I guess it was that the story was like Sammy: nothing but the dick. It wasn’t particularly humorous or romantic or deep. It was a series of stroke stories. The characters were two-dimensional, especially Sam. Being unlikable as a character is ok, but they have to be interesting. A boring pseudo-dom comes across more as petulant and whiny than a guy taking over the neighborhood, one hole at a time.

Clearly, I wasn’t immune to a stroke story. It’s not even to insult either the story or author. It wasn’t meant to be anything but a stroke story and it succeeded in its mission. I suppose it’s like the paper towels I used: helpful for a time, but ready to be discarded after one use.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please, Please, Please.

Where is yhe next chaper to this FANTASTIC story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it. I reread it twice. Please when will see more?😊✔✔✔✔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES