All Comments on 'The Case Of The Pharmasist's Price'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Title misspelling!

I can't even begin to read a story where the author can't spell the title correctly! And then 8 pages long>>> Are you Tolstoy?

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
wonderful

as always. Well written and an endearing storyline too. Clever little twists and turns somehow 7 pages isnt enough, i could read about these characters lives for a long time.

brilliant.

kristalynmournkristalynmournabout 13 years ago
Excellent work!

As always this story was beautifully written. I am ever amazed at your clever ability to take well known characters and craft their accepted relationship into something sexy and filled with love. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your signature style

is instantly recognisable but I suggest that you rethink your attachment to phrasing like "the bigger man', "the smaller man", "the slighter man", "the broader man". the younger man", "the older man". Please find a way to keep your story organised and flowing along without reverting to these tired and repetitive phrases. Your writing can improve even after over a hundred stories on this site.

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago
EXCELLENT...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! A new story from Pelaam...yayyyyyyyyyy!! Wohoooooooo!! This story was so well crafted that I can't complain at anything else. Hell, I'm just happy you have a new story out and I'm so happy that you're still submitting stories on Lit. Yayyyyyyy!! *bouncing with excitement* I love all of your stories and I'm one of your biggest fans!! I can't wait for your new eBook to come out!!

This story was super cool and sooooooooooo romantic! I love the details to everything! As always, I enjoyed reading it and I hope more stories from you soon. Yayyyyyyyyyy!!

Cheers!! (:

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago

Great story and I'm glad to see a new one out. The character's were rich and indepth and the background was just fantastic. Excellent job :)

reader's request: could you do Afzal's story from Arabian Knights?

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago

this is great. It's funny because I LOVE Sherlock Holmes. I recently watched the series on bbca and thought it'd be cool if they were "together". What fun that you wrote a story with exactly that in the plot.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and am looking forward to more.

Happy Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THANK GOODNESS!

YOU FINALLY WROTE A NEW STORY!!!!!!!YAY!!!TO SAY THAT I'VE BEEN WAITING WITH BATED BREATH IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! anyways loved it as usual. hope you continue with Mycroft....=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

really really good story - great characters - interesting storyline - will definitely read it again!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story thank you so much for making my night! Loved it!

Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago

When i saw that you had written a new story i did an internal eep of joy :) Like all your stories it was amazing. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

i lOved it! I was like omg when I say you posted a new story. You should write how Sherlock and John became lovers!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It!!!!!!

I am a bit of a Holmes fan so I didn't know what to exactly expect with this story. You did a fantastic job with the plot and characters I thought. I, too, am a fan of your stories and was happy to see something new posted. Dazzle us some more soon!

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1about 13 years ago
Omg

You should write how Sherlock and John became lovers along with how Mycroft and Jeffers!!!!! I love this. It was like omg. So intense and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in a while. I didn't think a sherlock holmes story would appeal to me but saw your name so tried it. I"m glad I did. It was so well written and a captivating and hot as well as sweet story. Great stuff. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You wrote a Sherlock Holmes´s case!!!! This is great. Maybe its coincidence, but i asked for a Sherlock´s story for you, a while ago. Im a long time fan, and i was sure you´d make justice to these characters. You´re my fave writer here. Plot is very good, so the characters...everything is perfect.

Thank you so much for keep sharing stories with us. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad to see another story from you!

I love your work. No matter what you write I read. Never thought I'd read about Holmes and Watson but I enjoyed it very much. Great job!

skeptical_romanticskeptical_romanticabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable

As a reader of the literary Sherlock and Watson to see a romantic variation of it is a real treat, especially with Grayson and Price along! I'd love to see more of these characters, esp. Sherlock and Watson!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8about 13 years ago
10 stars plus...

...alway knew holmes and watson were a couple. loved the tale, sir arthur conan doyle would have been proud.

two n’ ha’pence, long time since i’ve heard/read about pre decimalisation money, brings back memories!!!

many thanks for the new story, keep up the good work. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

I Loved It! Please write more. I would love to read how Sherlock and John met and fell in Love. Please more about Grayson and Price. More on spencer and robert. Please write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

To be honest i hadn't thought about them as being a couple, but your rendition of them was incredible. Also, I agree that they make a striking couple and your description of them and the reason as to why they differ from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's description made perfect sense. No wonder you are my favourite author. If I may ask for something, as in a suggestion for you. There are 2 tv shows in Australia i think you might have fun writing about. "Merlin" being one. It would be amazing seeing a story with Merlin and Arthur being a couple. And the second is "Hawaii five o". McGarrett and Danny would make another incredible couple :) Of course these are mere suggestions and please do not feel obliged to write about them, but i think your style of writing would actually bring those characters to life and a different light:)

veryclever1980veryclever1980almost 13 years ago

Such a magnificent story. You've developed it so perfectly. After reading it, I can't get the picture of Sherlock and his sexy body out of head.

Thanks a lot.

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Bravo!

I cant believe i have read and re-read all your stories and never saw this one! Most excellent! Thank you so much for writing this. It would have made a wonderful series.You captured Sir Doyle's character very well. Having done that you then turned him into something all your own,and very real! I enjoyed this wonderful tale and i am so glad you gave me the opportunity in my mind to be there.

regards, and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

So simple and brilliant an explanation for altering Conan Doyle's descriptions of Holes and Watson, that it freed you to develop their relationship in this direction while still rooted in the characters' core. I'm sorry to put it so clumsily, but I can't quite write with your clarity. Well paced, romantic erotica driven by plot and characterization. I've just discovered you on this site and see it's been a while since you last posted a story. please return to these characters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This may very well be one of your best stories I've read so far. The story has substance and it flows very cursively; the characters are well developed. The sexual act is wonderfully described (a bit contradictory at one part, but you could hardly notice). I liked the cheeky part at the end, the expression of desire.

I hope of another story around Sherlock and John.

Great job and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Every word was a joy to read - I feel I shall read it again and again with deeper appreciation each time.

elginn13elginn13almost 4 years ago
well written

I have read all of SAC Doyle's Sherlock stories as well as other fanfic stories. This is not only well written but is very much in the style of Doyle's writing.

Well Done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous