The Broussard Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonder where they're going," Elaine murmured as she pulled into the clamshell driveway.

----

"Gee, didn't mean to BORE you," Sam said in as nasty a tone as she could muster.

"Sorry about that," Cathy mumbled.

: Yeah, whatever," Sam spat and jammed her cigarette out in the overflowing ashtray.

"What you going to do next week when they make this place non-smoking, huh?" Jamie wanted to know and blew out a stream of her cigarette smoke.

"Lose my fucking mind," Sam laughed. "Thank God I only got two more weeks, huh?"

"Locking up in five, people," the nurse on duty said as she popped opens the door.

"One more, okay?" Sam begged and the nurse nodded her head in agreement.

Cathy looked up at the night sky. It was too well lighted by the lights of Lafayette; she couldn't see any of the stars above.

"Please God," she silently prayed. "I think I'm going out of my mind here. Please help me."

----

Cindy Jensen wanted to scream at Elaine as Elaine prattled on and on about nothing of any interest. But Elaine had gotten her out of the trailer, driven her out here, and bought their coffee. The least she could do was pretend to be interested.

"SO how have you been?" Elaine finally asked.

----

Doug Jensen roused himself out of bed and dressed for work. He didn't bother to shower or shave; it was the third shift. He did plan on stopping at the Waffle House for a quick bite; he had a few hours to kill. The clientele there were normally men like himself and he saw no reason to get cleaned up for them.

He'd started working at the factory three and a half years ago and had fully expected to be on the first or second shift by now, but hadn't been tapped for promotion, even when Steve retired from the second shift.

"Fucking Ed," he groused as he climbed into his truck, cursing Ed Baggett for picking David Labbe to be supervisor of the second shift instead,

A Tim McGraw song came on the radio and he turned it up.

Chapter 37

Bobbi and Jake listened to Pam as the nineteen year old poured out her story.

"What would Patsies do, if I was the one in this spot?" Bobbi asked herself. "What would I want her to do?"

"What would God want us to do?" Jake asked himself.

"Well, congratulations," He finally said and turned to face his wife. "It's a girl."

"You mean it?" Pam asked. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! I swear, I won't be no trouble or nothing!"

She hugged onto him tightly and he patted her back and finally Pam let him go so he could breathe again. She then hugged Bobbi tightly for a long moment, and then released her.

"Thank you!" she called out as she ran down the hall to Candy's bedroom.

"Thank you so much, Baby," Bobbi said and felt the first tears begin to fall.

"Like I'd be able to tell her 'No?'" Jake asked her and hugged her to him tightly.

Pam flung the door of Candy's room open and jumped onto the bed.

"They said I could stay!" she shrieked.

"Good God," Jake said as he and Bobbi walked down the hall toward their own room. "We thought Candy and Cindy squealed a lot!"

"Get ready, I think it's about to get a whole lot worse in here," Bobbi laughed and kissed her husband again.

----

Cindy Jensen actually felt a smile come to her lips as Elaine dropped her off at her trailer. It had been good to get out and do something, rather than sit around in the trailer and mope. Plus that, Elaine had bought them each an apple crumb cake at the coffee house and it felt good to have a full belly.

She let herself in and smiled again; Dad was out and J.R. was passed out on the couch. Peace and quiet.

She locked herself in the bathroom and filled the tub up. Of the few things in life that Cindy Jensen actually enjoyed, a hot bubble bath was at the very top of her list.

----

Teddy stroked his cock through his underwear as he and Elizabeth talked about all the things they'd like to do with each other. Matt, his older brother, stuck his head into the bedroom and Teddy quickly covered his erection up.

"Hey Teddy boy," Matt said. "Pizza's on its way."

"Okay, okay," Teddy called out.

"What? You on the phone with your girlfriend?" Matt teased.

"Yeah, all right?" Teddy groused.

"She knows about your secret?" Matt said loudly.

"Secret?" Elizabeth asked. "What secret?"

"The secret is that my older brother Matt is a big fat homo and likes hanging around the ice cream shop and buying little boys big ice cream cones," Teddy said, prompting Matt to jump on him and begin tickling him.

"No! No! Stop it!" Teddy squealed.

"You hear that?" Matt said loudly. "You hear that? You hear him screaming like a little girl? That's the real secret; Teddy's a little girl"

Elizabeth was still giggling when Teddy managed to catch his breath.

"Yeah, that's Matt," he said. "He's twenty, so he thinks he's all hot shit, just 'cause he's in college."

"Uh huh," Elizabeth smiled.

She could hear it in his voice; he might be complaining and talking trash about Matt. But she could tell he loved his brother. She also remembered when Matt was at St. Thomas; he and Teddy often slapped high five when they passed one another in the hallways of the school.

Teddy and Elizabeth made plans to go to the movies; he was thrilled that she agreed to go see the horror movie.

"Pizza!" Jimmy called out as he passed Teddy's door.

"Got to go, if I don't grab a piece when it gets here, I won't get any at all," he said and hung up.

----

"Good night," Marie called out as she passed Paul's door.

"Good night," Paul called back, and then looked at the clock.

"Damn, I didn't realize it was already nine thirty," he said and reached for his cell phone.

"Hello?" Candy squealed into her phone.

"Hey, it's me," Paul smiled.

Again, he dated Cindy Jensen for nearly four years, but couldn't remember a time when she was that excited to hear from him.

"Hey, hold on, hey guess what, wait, wait a minute before you guess," Candy said at machine gun speed.

"What?" Paul laughed, unable to decipher any of the garbled message.

He quietly closed his bedroom door and twisted the lock.

"Okay," Candy said. "Got you on speaker phone!"

"Why, Cindy there?" Paul smiled.

"And me too!" Pam yelled and the three girls squealed and giggled.

Paul lay back on his bed, his erection already pressing painfully against his tight jeans. He checked to make sure his towel was handy before unzipping his jeans and easing his cock out. He thought about Candy's hot mouth, or Cindy's hot mouth, or Pam's small hands caressing his manhood.

"So what am I supposed to be guessing?" he asked and stroked himself slowly.

He could, in his mind's eye, envision the three girls, lying on a bed, all three nudes. He had a pretty good idea what Candy's breasts and Cindy's breasts looked like, even though it had been dark in the back of the Cadillac. He knew what Pam's pussy looked like, and what her little butt looked like. Cindy's pubic hair would be red, like the hair on her head, and Cindy's would be blonde.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned and his demon very quickly bubbled out and splattered onto his belly.

"Yeah, Pam's to be living here, with me!" Candy was squealing into the phone, so the three girls had not heard his groaning ejaculation.

He smiled and mopped himself clean.

"That's great," he smiled. "That means I won't have to go all that far to pick y'all up."

"Aw!" all three girls sighed, then giggled at each other's responses.

They were sitting, cross-legged around the cell phone in the middle of Candy's bed. Candy could see both Cindy's sparsely covered slit, and Pam's densely covered slit. For her part, she was sure the pajama bottoms covered her own excited slit from their gaze. The pajama bottoms did cover her pussy, but the light blue material did not hide her wetness from either Cindy or Pam.

The three girls squealed and laughed and yelled into the phone and sighed as Paul responded.

"Girls, Mr. Jake has work tomorrow," Bobbi gently reminded them and they agreed to try to keep it down.

"I've got work tomorrow too," Paul said and, despite their protests and groans, ended the phone conversation.

Pam yawned widely, which started a chain reaction of yawns.

"Fine, fine, let's go to bed," Candy ordered and the three girls knelt by the side of the bed to say their prayers.

"Cut it out," Pam giggled as both Cindy and Candy nudged her with their wide hips.

In response, they did it again and she giggled and quickly swiveled her hips and bumped one then the other.

"Good night," Cindy said and crawled into bed first.

"Good night," Pam agreed and clambered into bed and snuggled with her back to Cindy.

Cindy wrapped her arms around Pam, and Candy smiled as she turned off the light.

"Good night," she said and kissed Cindy on her lips.

"Good night," Cindy said and lightly swiped Candy's lips with her tongue.

"I love you so much," Candy whispered and returned Cindy's intimate kiss.

She pulled back slightly and pressed her lips to Pam's.

"Good night," she whispered.

"Good night," Pam whispered back and put her hand behind Candy's head and pulled the blonde back for a soft, intimate kiss. "I love you."

"Love you right back," Candy admitted and lay down.

"Good night," Cindy whispered into Pam's ear.

"Good night," Pam said and hugged Cindy's arms tightly.

A moment later, Cindy couldn't help but giggle. Pam's buttocks, exposed as her tee shirt had ridden up slightly, pressed tightly into her belly.

"It IS just like sleeping with a teddy bear," she laughed and Candy joined in the laughter.

"See?" she giggled. "Told you."

"Shut up!" Pam argued. "I'm not a teddy bear!"

"No, no you're not," Cindy agreed and kissed Pam's neck. "You're a snuggle bunny."

"That's better," Pam said and pushed her buttocks into Cindy's belly more firmly.

"Good night," Cindy said and again kissed Pam's ear.

"Good night," Pam said and twisted around in Cindy's grasp.

She pressed her lips softly to Cindy's and held the kiss for a long moment.

"I, um, I kind of like the way you, you um, you kiss," she whispered into Cindy's ear.

"I really like the way you do too," Cindy admitted.

"Yeah?" Pam breathed and pressed her lips to Cindy's again.

"What's going on over there?" Candy whispered.

"We're kissing," Pam said and rolled over to face Candy and again used her hand to bring Candy's head close to hers.

"Hey, she's mine!" Cindy playfully complained, and tugged at Pam.

"Nun uh!" Candy said and pulled Pam to her.

"Uh huh!" Candy laughed and again pulled at Pam.

"Mine!" Candy laughed and kissed Pam again.

"Mine!" Cindy demanded and scooted closer to Pam and Candy.

Candy giggled happily. Cindy's arm was resting squarely on her buttocks, and Pam's right hand was on the back of her head, and her left hand was directly on her right breast.

""I'm getting smushed," Pam playfully complained.

She wondered if Cindy was aware that her left thigh was pressing up snugly against Pam's overheated pussy. She also wondered if Candy realized that Pam was touching her breast.

"See?" Cindy said and playfully pushed Candy. "You're smushing her."

"She said YOU were smushing her," Candy said a pushed Cindy back.

"Nun uh," Cindy said and pinched Candy's buttock.

""I love you," Pam whispered and kissed Candy again.

"And I love you," she said and rolled over and kissed Cindy intimately.

She almost groaned in disappointment; she'd not realized that rolling over would break the delicious thigh to pussy contact.

"Love you too," Cindy said and returned Pam's kiss.

"Love you too, even though you're the one smushing her," Candy said and rubbed a hand on Cindy's wide hip.

Candy bit down the squeal; Cindy's sleep shirt had ridden up and Candy's hand was directly on Cindy's exposed hip. She'd not meant to touch Cindy so intimately. She also knew that pulling her arm away would make Cindy laugh and she didn't want Cindy laughing at her.

----

Cathy wanted to scream; she'd been sleeping so well, then Tammy had to start crying. Finally, she couldn't ignore the crying any longer and sat up in the bed.

"What?" she demanded.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you," Tammy sniffed.

Chapter 38

"Going to miss you," Bob said for the hundredth time.

"Going to miss you too, but it's a short work week, then I'll be back," Marie promised.

"Got enough gas?" Bob asked.

"Yeah, Paul filled it up from the tank out back," Marie said.

"Be careful, call me when you get home," Bob said and finally they pulled apart.

"See you later," Paul smiled and waved as Marie backed the truck out of the lot.

Bob watched as the truck drove away, and kept watching until he couldn't see it any more.

"Got all your homework done?" he asked as Paul dropped the creeper to the ground in front of the Firebird.

"Uh huh," Paul said. "Really wasn't a whole bunch of it."

"Good, good," Bob said and debated on whether or not to start on the 1959 Cadillac.

His good mood dissipated quickly as the cursed automobile put up its usual fight against any efforts on his part.

"Go on home," Bob finally said. "We haven't seen a single customer all day and we're both spinning our wheels here."

----

Pam watched as Miss Bobbi made quick work of repairing a tear in one of her St. Thomas blouses, then rolled her eyes at the safety pins that held her plaid skirt together.

"Put this on; we'll size it up," Bobbi said and Pam took it out of her hands and turned to go to the bathroom.

"What?" Bobbi laughed. "Honey, it's just you and me, just put the thing on, for Heaven's sake."

Pam blushed a hundred shades of red, unzipped her jeans and wiggled out of them, her back to Miss Bobbi. For her part, Bobbi understood the reluctance when the child's naked buttocks came into view. The child didn't own any underwear.

"See we're going to have to get you some panties next time we go to the store," Bobbi said gently.

"Yes ma'am," Pam said and slid the skirt up and turned around again.

"Put your hands on your head," Bobbi ordered and Pam did.

"Okay, put your jeans back on," Bobbi said after she'd stuck a few pins into the material.

"What are you going to do, Miss Bobbi?" Pam asked.

"Going to hem these, then going to take in the waist a little, that's all," Bobbi smiled and started the sewing machine.

"Can I watch?" Pam asked and watched as Bobbi rapidly hemmed the skirt to where it wasn't hanging down over her knees to nearly her mid-calf, then took the waistline in slightly.

"Try this on now," Bobbi said and Pam turned around and wiggled out of her jeans again.

"Oh, wow!" Pam laughed. "That's a lot better!"

"Okay, you finished all your homework?" she asked and Pam nodded her head.

"Yes ma'am, I got study period last class, so I just do it all then," Pam said.

"Okay, good," Bobbi said and playfully swatted the girl's backside. "Get out of here so I can get dinner started. Mr. Jake said he's about to starve to death, and we can't have that, can we?"

"He doesn't look all that hungry," Pam whispered loudly and Bobbi laughed.

"Go tell him that," she said and got to her feet.

"Thank you, Miss Bobbi," Pam said and hugged the woman tightly.

"You're welcome, sweetie pie," Bobbi said.

Pam carried her school clothes to Candy's room. She paused for a moment. Candy told her it was her room too. Pam carried her clothes to her and Candy's room and pushed the door open.

Candy looked up from the Algebra text book and smiled.

"Miss Bobbi hemmed up my skirt for me," Pam said as she hung the garments in the closet.

"Yeah, my Mom's the best when it comes to stuff like that," Candy agreed.

"You're so lucky to have a Mom like that," Pam said and pushed the closet door shut.

"Uh huh," Candy agreed and tried to make sense out of the damned polynomials integer.

Her cell phone rang and she flipped it open.

"Hey, what you doing?" Paul asked.

"Just laying here," Candy giggled.

"Is that Paul?" Pam asked and flopped down on the bed next to Candy.

"Hang on," Candy said and pushed the button to put Paul on speaker phone.

"Hey, just laying here and thinking about y'all," Paul's voice came out, low and seductive.

"Aw!" both Pam and Candy sighed and giggled at each other.

Pam Cuddled up against Candy as they listened to Paul describe his day and then he asked about their day.

"Didn't do nothing," Candy admitted. "Mom made us spends all day doing laundry.

"Yeah, but I needed to," Pam said. "I didn't have no clean clothes or nothing."

"You mean, you'd have had to go to school naked?" Paul teased.

"No!" Pam squealed, and he chuckled into the phone.

She had a really cute little butt, he remembered, and his hand got a little quicker on his cock. He wondered what Candy's butt looked like; she had wide hips, so her buttocks were probably full, with a bit of jiggle. Cindy's hips were pretty wide, too. Her face was slightly freckled; he wondered if her ass was freckled as well.

"Damn it!" he grunted as he spurted heavily.

Thankfully, both Pam and Candy were squealing about schoolwork so they missed his quick little climax.

"Can't wait to see you again," he admitted.

"I know!" Candy agreed. "Wish it was right now!"

"Me too," he said and thought of either Pam or Candy cleaning his semen off of his belly.

His cock did not wilt at all and he smiled. He meant to call Cindy as soon as he finished talking with Candy and Pam. Cindy Broussard would talk with him and sigh and giggle and squeal, and he would probably come all over himself again.

He stopped stroking; he was damned close to coming again.

"Love you," he said and heard both Candy and Pam sigh happily and then they were both telling him they loved him too.

Cindy did squeal happily and he slowly masturbated as she excitedly told him all about her day. She sighed that she loved him and he grunted as his semen boiled over.

He'd never whacked off while talking to Cindy Jensen; she didn't really talk. Her stock answer to "what'd you do today?" was "Nothing."

Cindy traced the outline of her pussy while listening to Paul; his voice was low and seductive, almost hypnotizing to her. When he told her he loved her, she clenched her jaw tightly to stifle the groan of her orgasm.

"I love you too," she managed to gasp out and he chuckled, knowing that she was masturbating as well.

"See you tomorrow," he said and he was gone.

Cindy brought her hand out of her panties, and after a moment of hesitation, brought her fingers to her face. First she smelled them. There was a strong musk smell, but not the 'fish' smell everyone always joked about. Then she brought her fingers to her lips and stuck her tongue out.

"Damn it," she cursed herself. "Am I turning into a big old lezzie?"

She thought back to last night. She and Candy and Pam had done a whole lot of kissing and wrestling around on Candy's bed. And she had really enjoyed it. Pam's kisses were so, so intimate. And Candy's kisses were always so sweet, so loving. And when Candy had touched her naked hip, Cindy almost wished Candy would have put her hand a little further onto her...

"No!" Cindy chided herself.

And Pam's little body was so cute and Pam herself was so cute, and she kissed so softly, it was almost as addictive as Paul's kisses.

Cindy pulled her hand out of her panties and forced herself to get up and walk out of her room. Emily looked up and smiled.

"Dinner's almost ready, go wash your hands," she said and Cindy smiled gratefully.

----

Cathy squirmed uncomfortably; why was Dr. Miller so hell-bent on riding her ass tonight?

"Three children, three different fathers; think alcohol or drugs may have had anything to do with that?" Dr. Miller asked.

"No!" Cathy denied, but couldn't come up with any other reason she'd fucked Taylor's father. He was an ex-con with no job when she'd met him.