The Broussard Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

Cindy Jensen looked through the refrigerator and pantry and sighed. As usual, there was nothing to eat. She reached for the phone and realized, there was no one for her to call. She'd dumped Paul and had foisted Bill off onto Elaine. She looked in the refrigerator again and pulled out three eggs. She hated cooking, but she could at least cook herself some scrambled eggs.

"Hey, what you making?" Doug Jensen popped up.

"Typical man," she thought.

"Nothing, 'cause there's nothing to cook," she lied and slammed the frying pan on the wobbly stove.

Chapter 34

And I been up for four days straight, and when I tried to kill my kid, the fucking bitch next door calls the fucking cops," Tammy was whining, but Cathy wasn't listening.

"Uh huh," she said and prayed to a God she didn't believe in to please, please make Tammy just shut up.

"I mean, the fucking bitch's always snooping around, can't mind her own fucking business, you know?" Tammy went on.

"Uh huh," Cathy said, sure that Tammy wasn't listening.

----

Cindy looked over at Pam. The cartoon entranced the small girl, even though it was a pretty juvenile story line. From the moment the movie started, she'd not made a sound, and had not moved her head from Cindy's shoulder or her arms from hugging Cindy's left arm. She smiled; it was obvious that Pam didn't get to go to very many movies.

"Penny for your thoughts," Paul whispered and Cindy smiled at him.

"Honestly?" she whispered back.

"Uh huh," he said.

"I was thinking how much I love you and how wonderful you are for bringing Pam along too," she whispered and softly, sensuously kissed him.

"Me too," Pam insisted and, with some difficulty, Paul managed to kiss her as well.

Candy giggled lightly when Paul discovered that she'd managed to wiggle out of her bra. She sucked in her breath as his mouth descended on her breasts and nuzzled it, then bit down with increasing pressure onto her nipple.

"Uh!" she groaned and lightly slapped at his face to let him know he'd crossed the threshold of pleasure to pain.

"Uh!" she groaned again as he forcibly twisted her in her seat and gave the other breast equal treatment.

"I love you so much," she whispered into his ear and kissed him with all the passion she could muster.

"Ah!" she gasped in as she felt his hand unzip her slacks and his finger trace up and down her very wet slit through her panties.

"Uh!" she grunted, trying very hard to stifle her groan of orgasm.

She sat, weak and light-headed and tried to smile as she could hear his chuckle.

He sucked his finger and thought to himself that it would be pure heaven if ever he were able to taste her, straight from the source.

Cindy felt her eyes bulge out as he unsnapped her slacks and eased her zipper down.

"Oh!" she moaned as his finger traced up and down her drooling slit, his tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, God!" she screamed into his mouth as she felt a powerful orgasm rack her body.

Paul again thought that he couldn't wait until he was able to taste her, nothing between his mouth and her hot wetness.

"What'd he do?" Pam whispered and Cindy weakly turned to look at the girl.

"He played with my, my, um, my pussy," Cindy confessed and blushed hotly.

"No way!" Pam squealed and looked at the still blushing girl. "Really?"

"Uh huh," Cindy said and slumped slightly in her seat.

"What was it like?" Pam whispered excitedly.

"It was great," Cindy admitted.

Pam looked over at Paul and sighed. Maybe one day he'd do that to her too.

----

"Before I leave tomorrow," Marie said. "I'm going to wash these sheets."

"What? Why?" Bob asked and pulled her on top of him again.

"Because they're all sticky!" she laughed and groaned again as he entered her.

"You are on the pill, right?" he asked and her eyes flew open.

No, she wasn't on the pill; it had never been necessary before this week.

"No, no, I'm not," she said.

"What? He asked, alarmed. "Honey Bunny, you could get pregnant!"

"Yeah, probably," she laughed, finding the idea quite appealing.

"Oh, damn," he groaned and felt his excitement bubbling up.

"And if I do get knocked up," she whispered and thrust backward to meet his frenzied thrusts. "I'll just have to come live here for good."

"Damn it," he groaned and pumped his semen into her.

----

"Easy, Baby," Bobbi laughed. "Remember? I'm going to be a Mommy!"

"Damn it!" Jake groaned as he thrust into his wife from behind. "I remember how sexy you were too."

"Oh, bull shit!" Bobbi laughed. "You just remember how bit my tits got!"

"Oh, Damn it!" Jake called out as he pumped his wife full of his semen.

----

Bill lay and snored on the couch, the program he'd been watching long over. Emily not too quietly picked up the four empty beer cans and carried them into the kitchen.

"But if I turned the television off," she mused aloud. "He'd be up and ranting and raving 'Why'd you turn that off? I was watching that!'"

He stirred slightly when she put her lips lovingly to the bald spot on the back of his head and walked through the living room.

"Going to take a nice hot bubble bath," she said loudly. "Cindy's spending the night with Candy. I'll be all alone, naked, in the tub, all by myself."

"Be right there," he said and stretched and groaned.

"God, you are nothing but hormones," she laughed.

----

Elaine sat in her room and cried. She missed Cindy; Cindy had been her best friend in the whole wide world. And her damned sister, every chance she got, was flipping her the finger.

She knew Elise didn't really understand how hurtful that was, but the knowledge didn't make it any less painful.

And Bill was playing some sort of game, claiming to be 'too busy' to come over or to take her out to the Basin.

----

Bill seethed with an almost white hot rage; Elizabeth was too good to be dating a little fucking wimp like Teddy. And was far too good to be talking with him like a slut, telling him she'd suck his cock and stuff.

He couldn't go and tell his dad; Dad would just want to know how he'd heard any of this and then Bill would have to show his dad the vent and show him how you could hear everything that went on in Elizabeth's room.

----

"Oh, thank God!" Cathy thought as they were summoned to the dining room for supper.

"Five o'clock?" Tammy whined. "Who the fuck eats supper at five o'clock?"

"Don't you have kids?" Cathy asked. "What time do you normal feed them?"

"One. One kid, feed him whenever, you know? No real set time," Tammy mumbled.

Cathy looked at the met amphetamine addict and pursed her lips. True, she had been a neglectful parent at times, yes, they'd missed quite a few days of school due to her not feeling well enough to get them up in time for the bus, but they always, well, most of the time they got a good breakfast and usually were fed their dinners by six, seven o'clock by the latest.

"And Child Protection is paying for this bitch to go to treatment?" she thought and felt a large resentment well up in her.

Chapter 35

"He touched you too?" Pam asked and the three girls squealed as they stood in the bathroom of the movie theater.

"What was it like?" Pam asked in a quiet whisper.

"Great, that's all I can tell you," Candy said and pulled her blouse back down.

"Candy, you are horrible," Cindy said and pinched her best friend on her buttock as hard as she could.

"What?" Candy giggled and pinched her best friend in return.

"Taking your bra off like that!" Cindy hissed.

"Jealous?" Candy asked, adopting a smug, arrogant tone and giggling, unable to maintain her 'haughty' act for very long.

"Yes!" Cindy admitted and again the three girls squealed in laughter they tramped out of the bathroom and encircled Paul and all three hugged him.

"Ready?" he asked and they tramped out into the bright winter sunlight.

----.

"What time he'll be home?" Marie asked as she stirred in the vegetables.

"Don't know, but he's a good kid, I'm not too worried," Bob replied.

"I'm just wondering if he'll be home for dinner," Marie asked.

"Let me see," Bob said and pulled out his cell phone.

----

"Hello?" Bill finally answered his cell phone.

"Hello?" a tearful Elaine said.

Bill felt his rage bubble up to the surface. The last thing he needed was a clinging, crying, simpering girlfriend at this time. He was trying to keep Elizabeth from making a huge mistake, trying to make her see that Teddy just wasn't the right guy for her; she deserved so much better.

And Dad wasn't being any help; just telling him he needed to stay out of it.

----

Cindy Jensen sat in her room and listened to Hole's 'Retard Girl' and radiated hatred; hatred for her father and her brother and her mother and for anyone else she could think of.

----

"Girls ought to be home soon," Bobbi said as she stirred the soup.

"Uh huh," Jake said. "Think Pam's gone home yet, or what?"

"Probably not," Bobbi said. "I get the feeling she's not in any hurry to go home."

She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Why, she's not a problem, is she?" she asked.

"No, not at all, but I'm sure her parents are probably kind of worried about her," Jake said.

Bobbi thought back to her encounters with Jashawn. She hadn't been all that thrilled when Patsy announced she was marrying a black man. Lord knows she wasn't prejudiced, but that sort of thing just wasn't done in south Louisiana. But Jashawn had done little to encourage any friendship and finally Bobbi, now the mother of her own little girl, had just lost all contact with her former best friend.

"No, well, I'm sure they are; I'll have her call them and let them know where she is," Bobbi agreed.

She turned the chicken breasts down and quickly chopped some onion and bell pepper and slid them off the cutting board into the pan and covered the pan.

"Damn, that smells good," Jake commented.

----

"Think Bobbi and Jake would take Cindy on a permanent basis?" Bill asked as he and Emily rolled and splashed in the whirlpool tub.

He'd balked at the price tag when Emily had suggested the tub, but now was glad he'd let her talk him into it.

"Shut up!" she laughed and gripped his cock underneath the suds. "You'd be whining about how much you miss her within a day or two."

"Uh huh," Bill smiled and reached under the suds for her breasts.

"Love you," she murmured.

"Love you more, Baby," he said.

----

"Hello?" Paul asked as he answered his cell phone.

"Hey sport, Marie wants to know if you're going to be home for dinner," his dad's voice cut in.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, just going to drop everybody off, then I'll be home," Paul, said.

"Aw!" three voices chimed in and Bob laughed.

"No hurry," he assured his son.

Paul pulled up in front of Candy's house as Cindy instructed him to.

"But I left my tee shirt at your house," Pam said.

"I got plenty of tops," Candy assured the girl. "We'll find something for you to sleep in."

He marched behind the three girls, watching the windows of the house for any parents' eyes.

"Had a great time today," he assured Candy and kissed her quickly.

"Love you," he told her and she smiled happily.

He repeated the process with Cindy and she too smiled happily at him.

"I really love you," Pam said and hugged him tightly.

"Love you too," he said and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Damn, but she is a great kisser," he thought, resisting the urge to adjust his throbbing cock in front of the three girls.

"You working tomorrow?" Candy asked and he nodded his head yes.

"Probably; plus that, I got a shit load of homework," he said and three girls whined.

"See you in school," he said and they tramped inside.

----

"He's on his way," Bob said and Marie smiled in relief.

She wasn't being rejected or pushed away; Paul was just a popular teenager with a teenager's social life.

"Aw, that's a shame," she teased. "I was thinking we could eat dinner in the nude?"

"Hey, I'll call him right back," Bob said and she laughed.

"Put that thing away," she laughed.

"What thing?" he teased. "My phone or my weenie?"

"Both," she smiled and turned the rice down to simmer. "Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes."

----

Cathy stood and listened to the other women; nine in all, as she grudgingly did her dishes. Seven of them were animated, happy, bubbling. The two that weren't happy were herself and her roommate.

"Damn it, this is Crystal's job," she thought as she rinsed her dish off.

"No ma'am, that has to be dried before you put it away," one of the women called out and Cathy wanted to hurl the plate at her.

"Go ahead, bitch," the woman said. "Take your best shot, 'cause it'll be your last."

Cathy glared pure hatred at the woman, but dried the dish off.

"It'll get better," another woman assured her and Cathy's first reaction was to tell Merry Sunshine to go fuck herself, but finally just nodded her head and dried off the cup and put it away as well.

"Come on," Merry Sunshine cheerfully said. "We get ten minutes to smoke if you want to, then it's two fucking hours of Group. Do you smoke?"

"No, no, used to but I quit about five, six years ago," Cathy mumbled.

"God! I've tried a thousand times, just can't do it!" the woman said and led Cathy to a small alcove outside.

Cathy looked at the fenced in area, trying to determine how hard it would be to escape.

"What's on the other side of that fence?" she asked.

"Parking lot I think," Sam said and blew out a stream of cigarette smoke.

"Give me a cigarette," Tammy demanded.

"Get your own, bitch," Sam snapped

Cathy stepped back, out of the way in case fists started to fly. Having three kids had taught her that.

Chapter 36

"Thanks, um, Marie," Paul said as he scraped his plate clean.

"You're welcome, um, Paul," Marie said easily.

"Well, I don't know what to call you," Paul defended.

"Marie is fine," she said and picked up his plate as well as Bob's plate.

----

"We, um, we don't have a phone," Pam admitted when Miss Bobbi asked if she'd called her mom to let her know where she was.

"I'll run her by," Candy offered. "That way you can pick up something to sleep in."

"After dinner," Bobbi said. "And pick up your homework too."

"Yes ma'am," Pam said, relieved that Miss Bobbi and Mr. Jake weren't sending her away.

Bobbi did not miss the relief in the child's voice.

"Make sure you get your school clothes too," she said.

"Yes ma'am," Pam happily said.

Bobbi had heard the rumors; Bender was a very small town. She didn't want to believe that her former best friend was actually a prostitute, so she got into her car and drove out to Flowers Boulevard, where the local prostitutes plied their wares.

Flowers Boulevard had an Adult bookstore, two bars where women danced nude, and a motel that rented rooms by the hour. There were a few prostitutes milling around and they perked up slightly when they saw the late model sedan slowly approaching them. They looked past her car when they saw it was a woman behind the wheel.

Her heart sank. Dressed in a denim skirt and sports bra, Patsies looked at Bobbi with a thousand yard stare.

"Thank you," Pam said quietly and Bobbi smiled warmly.

"What are you doing?" Jake hissed at her as they gathered up the dishes.

"I'll tell you later," Bobbi hissed back, their code for 'none of your business.'

----

Cathy was grateful for the clean panties she'd put on that morning. Three of the women in Group didn't' have any on, and one had on a pair that had seen better days. And the ones that Tammy was wearing actually looked like she'd pooped in them.

Right now, Sam was going on and on about her pathetic little life and Cathy couldn't help but think that Hell would freeze over before she'd ever spill her guts like that, in front of a bunch of strangers dressed in hospital gowns.

"Cathy, back to us, Okays?" Dr. Miller called out and Cathy blushed at being caught daydreaming.

"Cathy, what do you think about what Sam was just sharing?" Dr. Miller went on, not letting Cathy off the hook.

"I'm sorry," Cathy mumbled. "I didn't hear her."

----

"Hello?" Elaine croaked into the phone.

Her throat was raw from crying so much.

"Hey, how's it going?" Cindy Jensen's voice dripped with false cheerfulness.

Cindy was bored. There was nothing to do in her trailer and since Doug couldn't afford to buy both her and J.R. a car and since JR. actually worked, he got the car. That had never been a problem when she was dating Paul; he drove her anywhere she wanted to go. That had never been a problem when she was with Bill for that very short amount of time.

She really resented Paul and his dad; Paul had spent their entire Christmas break working at that stupid car lot. Had he devoted any time to her, she'd never been tempted by Bill Baggett.

Elaine bubbled with joy and agreed to pick Cindy up in thirty minutes and they'd go and get coffee.

Elated, she left her room and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Elise passed, and flipped Elaine the finger. Elaine smiled sweetly as she stuck her foot out and tripped her sister.

"Hey!" Elise cried out and Elaine giggled.

----

"Sitting up front with me?" Cindy asked as she opened the passenger door. "Or are you sitting in the back?"

"Up front," Pam decided and Cindy got in and pulled Pam in after her.

"Buckle up," Candy said and started the car.

"We have to, Candy drives terrible," Cindy whispered and Pam giggled.

"Shut up, I do not!" Candy cried out and slapped Cindy's arm.

"Went to the Ray Charles School of Driving," Cindy whispered in Pam's ear and Pam giggled again.

"Shut up," Candy squealed again and pulled out onto Highway 19, heading toward Highway 52.

"You live at that trailer park, the one Cindy Jensen lives at, right?" Candy asked.

"Yeah, don't remind me," Pam said sourly.

"Still can't believe she dumped Paul," Cindy said.

"Should be grateful," Pam reminded her.

"Which trailer?" Candy asked and slowed to a crawl on the clamshell drive.

"Last one on the left," Pam said. "Two down from Queen Cindy."

With a kiss, Cindy let her out of the car and Cindy and Candy squealed at each other about Candy's questionable driving skills while Pam ran inside.

"Where the fuck you been?" Jashawn yelled.

"At Miss Bobbi's," Pam squeaked out, truly frightened of the large man.

"Who?" he asked.

"Miss Bobbi; she's Momma's friend," Pam said and quaked.

"Oh, oh yeah, that white bitch," Jashawn said and went back to scraping together the last of the met amphetamines into a line so he could snort it.

Pam made a snap decision and got a large garbage bag from the kitchen and carried it to her bedroom.

All of her schoolbooks were already in the bedraggled book bag so she quickly shoved all of her clothing into the garbage bag. Her shoes followed, then a few personal mementoes, the few that were too cheap for Jashawn to bother with.

"Where the fuck you going now?" Jashawn asked as she lugged her books and garbage bag to the door.

"Back to Miss Bobbi's," Pam said. "She said it's all right."

""What about me, huh?" he roared. "Huh? Suppose I say it ain't all right?"

"Is it all right if I go to Miss Bobbi's?" she asked and held her breath.

"Yeah, yeah, go on, get the fuck out of here," he finally said, forgetting why he was so mad at the stupid little bitch.

Cindy held out her arms when the small girl came running out of the trailer, lugging a garbage bag and book bag.

"Moving in?" Candy teased and put the car into reverse.

"Yeah, can I please?" Pam begged. "I swear, I won't be no trouble, and I'll clean your whole house and everything, I just can't take living there no more."

Pam burst into tears and Cindy cuddled the small girl. Candy sped the Toyota down the clamshell driveway in reverse and floored the accelerator the moment she put the car in forward.