All Comments on 'The Broussard Sisters Ch. 04'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not as good as the others

one story line (Teddy) too many and there are more errors. Please get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more more more!

This is just plain fun to follow. I'm loving the story lines, but I just hope jimbob hasn't bitten off more than he can chew. I REALLY want to get to the end of this story eventually and not be left hanging....

Little BirdLittle Birdover 14 years ago
More soon?

Are we going to see a new chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too many good stories

I agree with the other poster that the Teddy story is one too many. It is really great, and I love that it is complex, but it is really hard work reading it.

Other than that this is very impressive. I am glad I am reading it some time after it was posted so I don't have to wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed the story as well as the others and how a lot of them go together and tell different perspectives. It was kinda confusing to keep up with somne of your stories, still great though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Still just enjoying the daylights out of this, lol! I want three girlfriends that all get along and love each other! Hehe

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 7 years ago
Filler

Sorry, but this just seemed like a filler chapter.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Seems Paul's life just became more of a juggling act with the addition of Pam to his 'harem'. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES