All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 05'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

what a nice ending for our bad boy. loved it. and now another long wait for more of millie ;)

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Thankyou!

At the start of this chapter my foot was itching to kick D's arse for not fessing up to his real reason for wanting Caleb to alter his thoughts but then things ended up just perfect. What a beautiful way to end this story although I wish she would have agreed to the change straight away but she will someday so I am happy.

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Gotta thank Caleb!

For telling Mara the truth. These two are just awesome together! I loved it.

sol76sol76about 14 years ago
Fantastic Writing

Great writing Jaz. Am really loving all your storied please keep them coming Sol xxxxxx

Chuckles437Chuckles437about 14 years ago
OH My

what a wonderful read....please keep on penning these wonderful stories, you have a great talent. Looking forward to your next adventure.

Thank you for your gift.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
you have done it again

wondeful story line - my only regret is that it is ended - but I am sure you will come up with another wonderful story for us very very soon - at least I hope so - again, thanks for sharing your delightful talent with us all

Kate

StealthskajiraStealthskajiraabout 14 years ago
Beautiful, but...

... what happens with the Council? Maybe that get wrapped up in a follow-up story?

erin1955erin1955about 14 years ago
Oh my god

You've done a wonderful story.thank you so much.it was written beautiful.

theirdretheirdreabout 14 years ago
Rhianna's brother to have his story.

Love both stories. Glad that Demetri redeem himself in this story. please say you doing a story for annie's brother. besides i want to know how Maggie and jared are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
story for rafee!!!

awhh this story was awesome!!

can you write a story about annies brother rafe cause it would be extra awesome ;p

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Just a thought

Maybe Demetri could change Mara after their wedding, would have made for an interesting honeymoon. LOL Maybe you could mention it in the story of Raf as Annie could have told him all about it since she was at their wedding. Hey it is just a thought. (willie winks with cheeky grin)

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
BRAVO BRAVO

ANOTHER GREAT STORY AND I WHOLE HEARTEDLY THINK THAT RAFE AND JARED NEED TO BE REVISTED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damnit!!

Why can't I rate this 10++++ stars! XD Definitely need another story!!

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
Bravo

A great ending to this story. I wised up and checked before bedtime. The story was simply perfect. Thanks again for bringing all of these characters to us. Patiently waiting for the next chapter of TS.

FunfemaleFunfemaleabout 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!!! I LOVE DEMETRI!!!

Your stories are wonderful. Sexy, well written, great characters (especially the men). Keep writing!!! :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Don't know how I missed this chapter.

It was a nice conclusion. An epilogue would be even better... just to tie up all the loose ends. For example, how did the council react? How did her previous coworkers and the science world react when she suddenly changed fields. Why won't she allow herself to be turned? There's a few other things that stood out to me as well, that could be addressed in an epilogue. But if that's it, I enjoyed it, despite the unanswered questions.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I loved FTI and I loved this. You are incredibly talented....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I found Demetri charming but how did I end up loving his royal smugness? Would love more to read more of Mara and Demetri, like why does she have a shield and does he ever get behind it. Great addition to the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

great stories i loved them both now you should write about annies bro

LolaAdasiaLolaAdasiaalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I read FTI in one sitting & had to start TA straight away despite having a uni exam tomorrow! I loved them both immensely, i particularly liked that despite how much i loathed Demetri for his blatant disrespect for women, i ended up falling for him just like Mara =] Both stories have been written very well & the characters have been developed extremely well. Thank you! & keep writing! I can't wait to start WWC. However, that will have to wait until after my exam! =]

isis81isis81almost 14 years ago

love both your stories!! I still can't believe I came to prefer D/M over C/A. You did the best job I can remember on having a character whos done something awful redeem themselves. Alot of times, I don't believe that the heroine would actually fall for the "hero" after their behavior, you made me believe it here.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Another Adoring fan :)

You did it again Jaz. You hit the ball out of the park! I agree with the others that you really found a way to take the despicable Demetri and transform him. I was really ticked at him in the beginning. I mean what he did....but you used it to show the extreme transformation that had to happen in your ancient vamps (him moreso than Caleb) for them to feel human emotions and to care for more than their need for blood, sex, $ and each other's friendship. I really loved how you chose to illustrate D's true/surprisingly unselfish love for her. The fact that he was willing to put himself at risk by changing his memories really showed unequivocally how much he loved her. I think after the start they got, it was gonna be difficult to convince us that she could forgive him and come to love him. But you did it! I really am impressed. Thanks for the stories! ...And no, I didn't sleep last night until about 5:30 a.m. LOL Keep writing! You really are talented!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Depth

You have created some wonderful in depth characters. If I lived in this make believe world I could see myself being friends with all of them LOL. I started the saga with The Council so I have the advantage of knowing the twins are come in this next series, I can't wait to see how you introduce them to use. Again your ability to create wonderful characters is just fantastic and I think it gives you an edge over alot of other writers.

Danii5023Danii5023over 13 years ago
wow

this is a seriously fabulous story just as great as the first and i absolutely loved it.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Loved it.

I thought the entire plot line was fantastic. The way she slowly breaks down his walls and allows him to love for the first time was not only well written but was incrediblly moving as well.

cristina0123cristina0123over 13 years ago
Awesomeness!!!

Wow! I loved it! I'm glad to see Demetri got his happily ever after ending too ^_^ Mara is just such an awesome character! I couldn't help fall in love with her throughout the series. Like Annie is with Caleb, Mara is the perfect opposite for Demetri... lol, two peas in a far out pod by the end of the series ;)

I hate to say this, but this series reminded me a little of the Twilight books... with Mara's mental shield, Mara falling in love with a vampire & the vampire return that love, The Council & how they rule over the vampires... You made the story your own, but these little bits made my mind jump to tangent thoughts of Twilight while reading (which is very distracting some times).

Other than that, I absolutely loved this series!! I was glad to see Annie & Caleb in this series too; with Annie being sired by Caleb. In my mind, their ending, in this series, put a whole new meaning to happily ever after.... to infinity & beyond :D

You're such an awesomely talented writer, & I can't wait to start reading When Worlds Collide!!! I'm so excited! Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is only one word to describe this story:

FLAWLESS!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Your stories are just pure amazement! I never usually read NonHuman (yours was actually the second I read) but I knew that I had definitely stumbled on something gold here and you've convinced me that this genre is the one to read! Your writing--the details, character depth, the characters themselves--is beyond fantastic!

All I can say is if I ever found a man like that (albeit probably not vampy) who could give me sex like that, Ooh-eee girl, I'd never leave the bedroom! Haha one last story of yours to read and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it! Thanks for gracing the Literotica world with your AH-MAY-ZING words! lol Hope you continue to write more? :)

amber1312amber1312over 13 years ago

wow i meant to vote a five but pressed the wrong button sorry. its most definately a 5 and possibly even a 6. does anyone know where i can find a Demetri or a Caleb for myself,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not ur best

Not ur best

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL, so I lied

I couldn't help but reread TA too =P I really should get to sleep now though! LOL

I LOVE all of your stories, and I think they're all the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol

Just read amber1312's comment and in answer, even if i did I would defo tell no one. Unfortunately though I don't-I wish I did!:)

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
fantastic ending

great way to end demetri's story arc... you kept true to his nature through FTI and this story. i am extremely happy caleb didnt have to alter his memories and mara finally sat up to ask questions. great series, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the assignment

i love this story it bought tears and laughter to me. didnt want it to end keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore them!

Just ignore the comment that was made on the 20/12/10 cause that person is just jealous that they didn't come up with this amazing storyline and have the imagination that you do! Love the stories! You deserve to be published :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I actually agree...

With 12/20/10, this is not your best in my opinion but I still like it nevertheless :) no worries, I'm still a big fan, just stating my preferences...

I was wondering, would you do a story on Emily and the new Elder council guy? They would make a nice short story.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
Well done -

an enjoyable read. Thank you. Since many of the comments suggest plot twists - I'll add mine here. I expected that Mara would be introduced to the were family; her reaction to Annie's brother could be an emotional ride.

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
Very nice

Well played out, and very entertaining. Moving along now to more of your stories!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Excellent writer!!!

Your stories are just incredible and I would love to see you writing more about Jared, Millie, Rafe....plus more on Caleb, Annie, Demetri and Mara, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWWW

Hey, I was just wondering, do you read Christine Feehan? I just have a feeling you do. IF NOT: you MUST read her books. End of story. Unless you are her in disguise, you sneaky person you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

THEY ARE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER! WELL DONE AGAIN! :D

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Thank You!!!!!!

I am enjoying learn about the back stories of the characters. Now I have to find the one were Rafe finds his mate.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catabout 13 years ago
well done

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awwww SHIT!

I bought into this universe and crap...not enough HOT SEX! Yep! Against the wall, on the kitchen table, on the hood of the car, in the woods....

Well, thanks for another peek into the world of Dimetri and Caleb. Oh, and Annie and what's her name...

Soooooo.....what about a member of the Vampire Council who falls for Annie's bro? Only she has some pretty sick sexual history in her background that appeals to his Wolf but is healed by his human half in just enjoying the sick sex for HOT SEX rather than REVENGE sex or TORTURED SOUL sex. An alpha wolf with a gentle side could handle a D&M vampire and show her some great sex as well. Eventually they could form their own weird pack of wolves and misfit vampires...and I see an opportunity for great group sex...bring on the orgy! Kenshi wai sensai! Domo Arrigatto or in english...thank you very much master and good bye...switch it as needed! :-p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just LOVE

Demetri!!!! He's the bad boy every girl dreams of.... Mara is perfect for him.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
loved it!!

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
and again!

I completely enjoyed this story.. sadly I read some of them out of order but not complaining.. the sex is hot but honestly, these stories of yours could have no sex at all and I would thoroughly enjoy them just as much as I do!! :D

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with anonymous even without the Hott sex id still love ur storIes. Great story I kinda read out of order too but I love it just the same. Great job

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
More Demetri and Mara Please

I think of all your characters and couples thus far, I like Demetri and Mara the best! Please if you can get around to it, include more of them :)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

no matter how many times I read your stories I enjoy them just as much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I've been spending my days off sitting here and reading the stories. Slightly out of order but I still love them all thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bastard

Made me cry again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

I loved The Assignment! I am going to read all of your stories in here. Do you have any published work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still Loving It

Its really good unfortunately i have to study right now so im gonna be back to read the rest....

xoxo

Aria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more?

Anymore stories about Annie, Caleb, Mara, Demitri, Rafe, Millie, and Jared? They are some of my favs!!!

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Damn Lady!

Don't you get bored with all of us raving about your talents, your sensitivity, your creativity, You? If I propose to you will you write even more? If I offer you my estate will you write more? If I promise (as if it were not already a fact) to hold you in highest esteem and shout to the world and to the heavens that you are the greatest would write more?

Just ask an it shall be yours! Those wimpy vamps don't have a corner on the gift market, I'll give you everything I own: both old broken down recliners and my bank account worth $27.13.

Thanks hun, you do really good stuff, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even though it's a bit too much "Stockholm syndrom"for me(seriously.marrying the man that almost let you die while you were hanging naked from a ceiling) I did enjoy the story and it's inevitable outcome.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Yep!!!!! Your head must be ready to fit any 10 gallon texas sombreo.....

I mean....as talented you are.... and still we have yet to read the story that sends all praises over the top...I mean, accolades aside...you have yet to really top yourself! Thank God I have soooooo much more to look forward to! *grin* Kenshi wai sensai! Domo Arrigatto...Thank you Master...It's your damn universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! ...Yeah, it's worth re-reading the fourth time!!! Really, your head must be the size of those stadium foam texas hat thingys... and yet you deserve it all! Xp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great but...

This series was amazing!! I loved it! But you should do an epilogue. Like of them after getting married and her deciding to change on their wedding night. Add a twist like her being pregnant (if it's possible after the change since he's come in her before she changed). I don't know. I just don't want this to end!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Below ...

Sounds a bit like twilight! Lol keep reading the rest of the series! It gets better and better. All characters continue to crop up. I'm checking everyday for ch 9 of Tears..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrific gap fillers....

It is always nice to read about how the other vampire couples met stories...lively and entertaining....would have actually like to have something happen at the club where one possessive woman would come up to splash Mara's face with cocktail or something out of jealousy...haha

Also like a series of how he met Caleb and their adventures/misadventures...

LustDominaLustDominaover 9 years ago

This was too sweet for my taste I guess.

I didnt like the fact that you had 2 strong ancient vampires

and turned them into 2 helplessly romantic marshmallows.

In other words the transformation, I believe weakened you male characters

and made your story too... "pink"

At first I was refreshed by Dimitris story, there was something dark and dangerous about him, he was a predator. And then he falls asleep and wakes up a kitten after 2000 years of living??? come oooon... And the use of full names for the purpose of intensifying love expression.... "I love you my Dimitri Bozic" This was all unnecessarly too much!!!

Up until this point I 've been giving your chapters (FTI and The Assig.) 4-5 stars, but this chapter gets only 1 because it ruined my hopes for a worthy ending.

The Millie Jared storyline was ok, so if there is a sequel to that I will read it and hopefully it wont have turned pink as well.

Never the less thank you for your time and creativity writing this, no matter if I liked it(that much) or not, it was an overall enjoyable experience so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stars

I am sorry. I meant it to be 5 stars but my touchscreen is touchy and I hit 3 instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quite literally annoying

Literally does not mean "very." It means you aren't exaggerating; what you wrote was factuaI. Unless Mara was wearing socks with her LBD, you're using the word incorrectly, and half a dozen times in less than two pages would be annoying in any case. You are truly a wonderful storyteller and a talented writer. The lack of attention paid to grammar and spelling in this story and your book do you a disservice. If I'd started with one of these, I would have quit before I had the chance to QUITE LITERALLY adore your later works. Also, both main characters use the phrase "for so long" when declaring their love, but I only saw time periods adding up to less than a month... not so long. Please do your fans and potential readers the favor of fixing these two stories so we can whole-heartedly recommend ALL your work to others!

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 4 years ago
Still one of the best!

This is like the 12th time I've read this story and I always follow through with the rest, sometimes reading them over and over, and the whole series is absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was just great. Wishing you would finish the series. I have read everything you written with the exception of the first story that although it is mentioned on the litrotica website l can't seem to access it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

The end is truly some overflowing romance ....... Are you sure those guys have been bad dangerous vampires? ...... You really sure you can turn bad boys into soft sweet ones? ...... So you must be a magican or a witch ....... Smile

šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸšŸŒŸ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES