...That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Carmella Anko,, the director of the homeless shelter is briefly mentioned in the 'XXL' series in Loving Wives.

Milt Duhon, the chef that gives the recipe for the rolled up meatloaf that Adelaide prepares is the primary character in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category. He makes sporadic appearances in other stories centered in the greater DeGarde area.

Jackie Trahan, the therapist Richard selects is a minor character introduced in the 'XXL' series in Loving Wives. Her occupation as counselor is introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Sam Armstrong, Jackie's receptionist is a primary character in 'Girl Inside in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. In that story, she is named Samantha Duvalier, but at the end of that story, Cyril Armstrong proposes marriage to her.

Anita Sanchez, the office manager at TAB Properties is first introduced in the 'Dee & The Twins' series in Lesbian Sex. Her position as the manager for the TAB Properties is mentioned in Jellybean Theif' in Loving Wives.

Bobby Babanetti's older brother, Al Babanetti plays a pivotal role in 'Keeping Secrets' in the Lesbian Sex category.

David Penny, Drew's second boss is a minor character in 'Five Trailers: Lot E' in the Romance category.

The Atwell School of Divinity is first introduced in the 'Just a Nice Boy' series in Incest/Taboo category. The origins of the school are detailed in 'School of Divinity' in the Romance category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers