...That's My Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Oh. She just said I'm a lot prettier than your last girlfriend," Adelaide casually said.

"What?" Justine shrieked, resisting the temptation to slam on the brakes.

"Said your last girlfriend, uh, Tiffany? Said Tiffany was almost as pretty as she thought she was; your whole family was relieved when she started dating some guy?" Adelaide said.

"You, you are kidding me," Justine accused, pulling into their garage.

"Hmm? No," Adelaide said, getting out of the car.

Justine watched the door go down. She then dawdled for a moment before finally entering the kitchen. Adelaide was mixing a drink of pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon-lime soda. She dropped a vew cubes of ice into the glass, then handed it to Justine.

"Thank you," Justine said, watching Adelaide make a second drink.

"Welcome," Adelaide said. "You got that pretty patio out back; we sit out there?"

"Yeah, yeah sure," Justine agreed.

They sat side by side on the comfortable outdoor furniture. Justine took a small sip of her drink, then took a larger sip.

"I thought I loved him," Adelaide said.

"And I thought he loved me," Justine agreed.

"And I thought he loved me," Adelaide echoed.

"I hadn't seem my car?" Justine said.

"You hadn't seen your car, I wouldn't be here," Adelaide said after a long moment of silence.

"That's true," Justine realized.

"And, and I wouldn't..." Adelaide said, then faltered.

Adelaide put a hesitant hand on Justine's thigh. Justine placed her hand on top of Adelaide's hand. She turned and looked at the hotly blushing Adelaide.

"I uh, last night? When you uh, you know, you pinched my..." Adelaide mumbled.

"Oh God," Justine said, pulling her hand from Adelaide's hand and covering her eyes.

"I, oh my God, I just, I wanted..." Adelaide faltered again.

"Look, let's just..." Justine said.

"I wanted to, I wanted to..." Adelaide faltered again.

Turning, Adelaide smiled; Justine still had her hand over her eyes. Justine's blush was flaming red on her normally pale white features.

Adelaide leaned over and pressed her lips to Justine's lips. Justine let out a little squeak. Adelaide seized the moment and thrust her tongue into Justine's mouth.

"If I had a girlfriend," Adelaide suggested.

"I'd take her upstairs and rub lotion all over her," Justine suggested.

"I'd kiss her all over," Adelaide countered.

"I'd hold her tight, I'd kiss her and I'd tell her I love her," Justine continued.

"I'd hold her tight and kiss her and tell her I love her too," Adelaide agreed.

"I love you," Justine whispered, pulling Adelaide to her feet.

"I love you too," Adelaide agreed, wrapping her arms around Justine.

That first kiss as lovers was electric. Justine could feel every bit of Adelaide's heart and soul and passion in her kiss. Justine poured every ounce of her love and her passion into her kiss.

"Oh my God, that, that was..." Adelaide whispered, eyes sparkling as they broke apart.

"Yes, yes it is," Justine agreed.

From rear patio door to staircase took four kisses. The taste and texture of Adelaide's tongue the feeling of her soft lips, the smell of her sweat and the silky soft feeling of her long red hair filled Justine's senses and she kissed Adelaide hungrily.

"Lotion!" Justine squealed just as they began to ascend the stairs.

Justine ran for the tub and grabbed it from the end table. Then she raced back to where a smiling Adelaide waited.

"I, it's a reward, getting to lotion you, your beautiful body," Justine admitted.

They ascended the stairs together, arms around each other's waists.

"No, no, my bed's bigger," Justine said when Adelaide moved to pull them toward her bedroom.

Justine set the Cool Whip container on her bedside table, then took Adelaide's beautiful face into her hands. She stared deeply into Adelaide's green eyes for a long moment, then leaned forward to softly kiss Adelaide's lips. Adelaide put her small hands on Justine's face and stared at Justine's pale blue eyes.

"I love you," Adelaide confessed then kissed Justine's lips.

Justine pulled Adelaide's oversized pullover shirt up and off, baring Adelaide's lacy bra and pale shoulders and belly. Bending to kiss Adelaide again, Justine gently ran her hands over Adelaide's smooth shoulders, over Adelaide's slim arms, then to Adelaide's smooth back.

Justine opened her mouth and softly licked Adelaide's lips. Thrusting her tongue into Adelaide's mouth, Justine unhooked Adelaide's bra. Slowly, she worked Adelaide's bra straps down over Adelaide's shoulders, freeing Adelaide's small breasts.

"Mm hmm," Justine moaned, toying with Adelaide's breasts.

"Mm," Adelaide groaned into their kiss.

Adelaide reached up and began to unbutton Justine's cute blouse. She caused Justine to shiver with delight; when she would unbutton one button, Adelaide would part the blouse and run her fingertips over the exposed flesh.

"You, you are just so beautiful," Adelaide whispered when she'd fully unbuttoned Justine's top.

"Almost as beautiful as you?" Justine softly agreed, pulling Adelaide to flop onto the bed.

"More, a thousand times more," Adelaide stated as she unhooked Justine's bra.

While Adelaide unbuttoned Justine's blouse, Justine's hands rubbed up and down Adelaide's back and sides, fingers grazing over Adelaide's soft flesh. When Justine's bra was removed, Justine pulled Adelaide close for a long kiss. Their bare breasts rubbed against bare breasts, their hard nipples rasped against hard nipples.

Justine could smell the onions she'd chopped. She could smell the food Adelaide had handled. Had she planned this seduction, she would have suggested they shower, wash off the food smells, the swet. But she had not planned this seduction. And, she did not want to pause, did not want to distract herself or Adelaide from this passionate moment by insisting that they shower.

"God, I want this, I been wanting this so much," Adelaide confessed as Justine eased Adelaide's shorts down.

"Mm?" Justine asked, pushing Adelaide's clothing down over her slim hips and cute bubble butt.

"I been touching myself; the first time you rubbed that lotion on me? OMG, I, mm!" Adelaide confessed, then kissed Justine hungrily.

"Mm, oh," Justine murmured, rubbing Adelaide's sweet buttocks.

Adelaide unsnapped Justine's blue jeans and gently pushed the snug garment down over Justeine's slim hips. Justine used her feet to push her tennis shoes from her feet then lifted her hip from the soft mattress so Adelaide could finish pulling her jeans and panties down and off of her slim legs.

"I can smell you," Adelaide whispered.

"I oh God, it, does it smell bad?" Justine suddenly worried.

"Oh my God no. It smells delicious," Adelaide affirmed, softly kissing Justine's cap of curls.

Justine pulled and tugged on Adelaide's legs. Adelaide got the idea and rolled so that her feet pointed off the left side of the bed. Justine lay, her legs half on and half off the right side of the bed. She looked at Adelaide's pretty pussy, looked at Adelaide's wisps of hair, her plump mound and her fat inner lips, slick with moisture.

"I can smell you too," Justine murmured and softly kissed Adelaide's plump lips.

"Mmng!" Adelaide groaned as Justine's tongue tickled and teased her lips.

Adelaide then brought her mouth to Justine's plump lips. For a brief moment, she hesitated, then stuck out her tongue, reaching for Justine's cleft.

"Mmng!" Justine echoed as Adelaide's tongue swiped along her wet inner lips.

Justine used her fingers to open Adelaide's pretty pussy. She delved her tongue into the girl's folds, seeking out the girl's fragrant nectar. Blindly, she located Adelaide's nub and lapped insistently at Adelaide's clitoris.

Justine was rewarded by a squeal, then a fine spray from Adelaide. Plunging three fingers into Adelaide, Justine elicited another spray of Adelaide's nectar.

"Ack! Augh, oh, o God yes!" Justine cried out as Adelaide forcefully sucked on Justine's clitoris.

Adelaide worked two, then three fingers into Justine. The two women fingered one another to a grunting, squealing orgasm.

Justine then wiggled around to place her head onto her stack of pillows. She tugged on Adelaide, pulling the girl to lie next to her. Looking into one another's eyes, the two kissed softly. Then Justine pulled a throw over them.

"One of the things I miss; I know you probably don't want to hear about him, but one of the things I really miss about Andy is him holding me like this," Adelaide murmured as Justine spooned behind the pregnant girl.

"Yeah?" Justine asked, gently kissing Adelaide's shoulder.

"Uh huh. He'd put his hand on my belly, yeah, like that," Adelaide whispered, clutching Justine's hand onto her belly. "I'd feel all safe and warm and loved and..."

"You feel safe and warm and loved right now?" Justine asked, again kissing Adelaide's shoulder.

"Uh huh. And happy," Adelaide murmured.

It was late afternoon when they roused. After both emptied their aching bladders, they again made love. Then, Justine ordered a Brick's Meatstravaganza pizza.

"And, after you take your shower," Justine said, sitting nude on her bed, eating the pizza, "I'll rub you down with..."

"I sleep in here?" Adelaide interrupted, trying not to get hot melted cheese onto her small breast.

"Adelaide, we, we're lovers," Justine said. "Where else would you sleep?"

With a happy giggle, Adelaide kissed Justine. They polished off the extra-large pizza, then Adelaide scampered off to take a shower. Justine decided to also take a shower; she could still smell the lunch preparation on herself.

Skin still warm and moist from her shower, Adelaide spread out a large towel and lay on Justine's bed. After several kisses, Justine opened the cool whip tub and scooped some of the lotion onto her fingers.

"Safe and warm and loved," Adelaide murmured as Justine lovingly smeared the unguent into Adelaide's flesh.

"And happy," Justine agreed.

"And happy," Adeliaide echoed.

Finding nothing worth watching on regular television, Justine pulled up the listing of available movies. Adelaide pointed out 'The Ring' and asked if they could watch it. For much of the scary movie, the two lovers clung to one another.

"I pick out the next movie," Justine declared as she turned off the television.

"I didn't think it would be that scary," Adelaide agreed.

In the morning, Adelaide agreed to accompany Justine to church. Arriving, they saw that Frederick and Giselle were already seated. Juliette and James, Juliette's husband did not join them that day; James belonged to St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church.

After the service, Frederick and Giselle invited Justine and Adelaide to join them at Dusty's Country Kitchen. Giselle informed Adelaide that Justine was simply unable to say 'no' to Dusty's blueberry pancakes.

"Oh? Good to know," Adelaide smiled.

"See? See? That's why I wanted you to wait a year before you and what's-his-name married," Frederick said, squeezing Adelaide in an affectionate one-armed hug.

"I, you, you thought I was..." Justine stammered, pale blue eyes wide, hot blush on her pale face.

"Were we wrong?" Giselle asked, squeezing her daughter in a one-armed hug as they traversed the parking lot of the church toward their two cars.

"Last one there's a rotten egg," Frederick said, opening the door of his car.

"Last one there eats a rotten egg," Adelaide retorted.

"Oh my God, my parents, my parents thought..." Justine said, starting her car.

"Are they wrong?" Adelaide asked.

After gorging themselves at the diner, Adelaide invited Frederick and Giselle to Sunday lunch at their home next Sunday. Adelaide did not see the amused look Justine shot toward her when she said 'our home.'

Home, Adelaide pulled Justine up the stairs to the bedroom. They kissed often as they undressed each other, then fell across the bed. They bumped heads as they bent, trying suckle on the other woman's breast.

"Please, let me," Adelaide whispered. "You, you're always doing everything for me. Let me do for you."

Justine lay back and did allow Adelaide to suck, then lightly gnaw at her sensitive nipples.

"I, you, you're going make me..." Justine gasped then squealed in orgasm.

Afterward, lying entwined in each other's arms, Justine quietly asked Adelaide if Adelaide thought she might be bisexual. Adelaide thought for a long moment.

"I don't know. I mean, I look at TV and think, 'oh isn't she pretty?' or 'mm, he's handsome,'" Adelaide mused.

She softly kissed Justine's lips. Tracing her fingers over Justine's smooth shoulder, Adelaide kissed Justine's lips again.

"Justine, I don't know if I'm one thing or the other," Adelaide admitted. "I do know I love you, I'm in love with you. So what's that make me?"

"I don't know what that makes you," Justine said. "I know it makes me very lucky."

Monday morning, Justine warmly greeted Yvette and even asked the beautiful brunette about her weekend. Justine was nearly to her new office when she realized, she no longer resented the bubbly, attractive receptionist.

"Ms. Hennessey?" Yvette's voice crackled just as Justine was signing in to her work station.

"Yes?" Justine asked.

"A Ms. Jones on line four," Yvette said.

The 'Ms. Jones turned out to be Penny Jones, Justine's lawyer. Justine tightened her face when Penny informed Justine that Richard, through his lawyer, was requesting counseling.

"We can decline," Penny said. "Because of the infidelity? Depending on what judge we get, they would probably not order any counseling. But, Ms. Hennessey, you did love him. Loved him enough to marry him."

"He pays. I do not pay one single dime," Justine said. "That should stop any requests for any counseling."

Richard readily agreed and Justine agreed to meet with Jackie Trahan; once for individual counseling and then for however many sessions for couples counseling.

Jackie Trahan was an attractive brunette with a warm and welcoming manner. Her dowdy clothes did not hide the well-proportioned body. Her lack of cosmetics did not detract from her warm smile or warm eyes.

"Please, we're not here to list all of Richard's faults and shortcomings," Jackie said as they settled onto comfortable furniture. "We're simply here for me to get to know you, Justine. And, of course, for you to get to know me as well."

"Well, agreed," Justine smiled, at ease in the woman's presence. "Why would I waste my time talking about someone else?"

"You'd be surprised," Jackie laughed.

"Oh no I wouldn't," Justine laughed.

"I am more than sure Richard, Andy, whatever he's going by these days spent the entire forty five minutes bitching about me and about Adelaide, about his boss, about his clients..." Justine thought, then nodded her assent when Jackie asked if she could call Justine by her first name, or did Justine have a nickname she preferred.

"No nickname. I've always been just Justine," Justine smiled. "But do I call you Doctor Trahan or..."

"Jackie, please," Jackie smiled, crossing her sleek legs.

When Justine arrived for the next session, in the waiting room, Richard attempted to hug Justine. Justine put her hand into his chest, holding him at arm's length. For the next twenty minutes, until Sam Armstrong, Jackie's receptionist said they could go into Jackie's office, Richard sat on the opposite side of the comfortable waiting room, pouting. Justine ignored him, doing some work on her tablet.

In the office, before Justine was fully into her chair, Richard was complaining about Justine's cold, unfeeling greeting. Jackie did not have a moment to bring the session to order and Richard was complaining about how cold and unapproachable Justine had been for their entire courtship and brief marriage.

"Richard! Mr. Hennessey that will be enough!" Jackie snapped, finally interrupting Richard's criticisms.

"Well, if I'm such a cold fish, why do you even want these sessions?" Justine calmly asked. "You're the one who asked for this, Richard. Not me."

"Was hoping maybe some time apart might make you see you miss me," Richard admitted.

"Richard, even if I did miss you, which I really don't," Justine admitted. "I would have to miss you a great deal to get past the fact that you had an affair, an on-going affair for the last six months."

"Richard! An aff...is this true?" Jackie asked, fixing Richard with a steely glare.

"Oh, let me guess. He didn't tell you about Adelaide," Justine smirked at Jackie.

"Richard?" Jackie demanded.

"I might have..." Richard mumbled.

"She's four and a half, almost five months pregnant with your baby; we're going to get an ultrasound next Tuesday," Justine told Richard. "Want me to call you and let you know what you're having?"

"Jesus, she, she's still staying with you?" Richard complained.

"Of course. Richard, thanks to you, her mother kicked her out. Then, when I find out about your little love nest, you kicked her out. Where else could she go?" Justine asked.

"Well, this is certainly a new development," Jackie said tightly.

"And, she's suing me? For all her medical?" Richard snapped.

"Uh huh. But, seriously? Let me ask you something. Adelaide, I mean, other than the red hair, we, she and I, we're damned near identical," Justine said, staring hard at Richard. "I mean, no tits, no ass, we could just about be twins. So, why?"

"Why? Why? You really want to know why, Miss CDO?" Richard snarled hatefully. "I'll tell you..."

"Seedio?" Jackie asked. "What's a..."

"CDO. It's the same as OCD, but she's so God damned anal it's in alphabetical order," Richard snarled, glaring at the unperturbed Justine.

"I really don't think name calling is..." Jackie said.

"At least with Addie, I didn't have to schedule a time to fuck. God damn, you're so fucking organized you even plan when to take a shit," Richard snapped.

"Adelaide; she hates 'Addie,'" Justine corrected. "But, so I'm OCD. Somehow that gives you a right to run around on me, on our marriage?"

"Ever heard of being spontaneous? Oh, I know, let's schedule it," Richard yelled. "God damn, at least Addie was fun."

"Adelaide. And, she still is," Justine smiled a satisfied little smirk.

"Okay, I think..." Jackie said, trying to restore some order.

"Don't forget to pay; that was the whole deal," Justine said when Richard bolted for the door.

"Fuck you. All right? Fuck you; glad be getting rid of you and that God damned stick up your ass," Richard shrilled, slamming the door of the office shut.

"By the way, Jackie?" Justine said, getting to her feet. "You uh, you might want to be a little more careful when crossing your legs."

"Oh?" Jackie said as Justine exited the office.

"How else do you expect me to have a little fun?" Jackie smiled, again crossing her legs and flashing her shaved crotch at the empty office.

Saturday, at the homeless shelter Adelaide reminded Frederick and Giselle they were expected at their home for Sunday brunch after church on Sunday. Adelaide included Juliette in the invitation and smiled excitedly when Juliette agreed she and her husband would be there.

"I just love your family," Adelaide bubbled as she and Justine peeled potatoes.

"Think they love you too," Justine smiled as the mad ballet of cooking continued around them.

This Saturday, when they arrived home, their lovemaking started with a long shower together, to wash off the smells of cooking. Justine reflected, on the three or four times she and Richard had made love in the shower, it had been awkward, uncomfortable, and frankly, not very satisfying for Justine. Richard had managed to achieve climax each time, but Justine had been left wanting.

With Adelaide, there was no clumsiness, no fumbling about. With her lover, it was soft touches and soft kisses.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers