All Comments on 'That Ain't No Way To Go'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Nicholls9Nicholls9almost 18 years ago
I dig it, man

Too bad Ronnie suffered her presence all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SWEET... MAKES MY DAY...

THIS STORY IS GOOD... BUT BEST OF ALL, ROB CONNER IS BACK IN THE GAME... THERES JOY IN MUDDVILLE...WELCOME BACK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
so, then, what?

what's the point? he's still a small-dicked wimp and she's still the slut she's always been since 7th grad.

nothing has changed: he's earning a lot of money and she's fucked a lot of men in and out of town. that's it; nothing substantial has changed; no lesson has been learned by any one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I loved the twist at the end.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Rob:

Especially the ending, sweet! sweet! sweet! revenge. Thank You. Ronnie W.

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
great!

The bitch won't be getting rich after he shows his ex-mother in law the video. She'll have to sell her skanky ass to survive. Maybe he'll give her 5 bucks fo a blowjob. Then again you don't know where this whore has been. Pass on that shit just get a high class hooker, if there is such a thing. Welcome back Rob. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
LOL

nice one. such a scheming bitch. he is lucky he got rid of her. he was also a fool, but she did him a favor. maybe he will learn from this and play the field and enjoy his single life.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
you people don't get it, do you?

Rob, a fine writer, was falling asleep when he wrote those last few lines!

Nothing in this story suggested --- remotely so --- that the wife was a masochist. If anything, it's the husband who has always been a masochist: get out your dictionary if you know the exact meaning of it. A masochist is someone who enjoys pain, sexual, emotional, physical, what-not; the more, the better.

She has ALWAYS been someone who enjoys SEX, a lot of it, with the small dicked husband or with other men,,, this has been going on since upper junior high school. She knows HE knows that.

Ask yourself: since she has never been like him and has always enjoyed sex, NOT PAIN, why would she spent all that time and effort to convince him as well as HER OWN family, who already "disowned" her sometime ago, that she's now changed, just to say (as Rob the author would have us believe),

"Ha, I fooled you all, again! I've never changed, and your socalled disowning don't mean shit to me or my sexy friends and lovers! Hahaha, I got you to believe me, when I faked tears, didn't I?"

HE, on the other hand, he has always followed her around like a little wimp, a little dog with a leash, and nod at every command SHE made.

Okay, so the little wimp has VIDEOTAPED her! Big deal! he's gonna run out --- DVD in hand --- shouting, smiling to the world, jumping into his car, driving to his ex-in-laws and says, "Look, look, what I've got here? Folks, you won't believe what goods I've got on your slutty daughter. What you thought she did or said before don't compared to what I got her on tape this time"?????

I mean, is that the reaction of a healthy, mature, intelligent man?, always needing to tell someone about the slutty woman; what she's up to and how good he's gonna ruin her, make fun of her, send her into some deep depression, like he's been in all these years? LOL

Folks, don't be so silly! "That little twist at the end," that "Sweet revenge" is a lazy way for a good author to end a silly story; it has no redeeming value whatsoever. It's the whole story that counts, if it counts. I see no reason why a few sloppy lines at the end made you men jumping in giddiness that the small-dicked wimp has sprung something serious/damaging/revengeful on her! It's so silly, really!

Now, if Rob Conner the author had PREPPED the readers by giving some indication, however subtle, that the husband has learned something along the way, some time ago, about her heinous nature and was fully prepared to beat the wife, former wife, at her own game ---- THEN those few last few lines would make sense.

But that's not the case, is it? But I guess since most of these "loving wives" stories are about idiotic men carrying torch for slutty wives and the moment those women turn around in big, fake croc tears, even bigger tears burst forth from these "girly men" ---- it is natural that when you have little wimps like this husband running out in giddiness, eager to show the world how has taped his ex wife saying she's conned most people, including her whole family, a few times around ---- all the men readers applause loud and long! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
um perhaps you are reading in something not there

littled dicked?

that was never said in the story about either man - just the sex was unsatisfactory.

masochism? that was not said either - she was a MANIPLATOR, a LIAR, and a CHEAT - not abusive. the ex-hubby didn't feel abused, just neglected, before she suddenly ran away unexpectedly. he was not into self pain.

i think you guys are reading something into the story that is not there.

i liked it. it would have been better if he has not crowed to her about recording, just let her find out when he mailed copies to everyone. but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

now play her comments to her family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your Story

has been mentioned in today's New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout.

daluentdaluentalmost 18 years ago
shoot her in the head.

after what she told him , he just shoot her in the head this bitch does not deserve to live then again he sould sell her to the white slave trade where she winds up in africa with new owners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good to see you are back

Have always liked your stories, this is another good one!

DREMANDREMANalmost 18 years ago
Surprise, surprise...

some people don't like it while others love it. Ignore the nuts who ripped apart this story. They wouldn't know good reading if someone shoved it up their butts because they only want something else, and they can't define what.

Personally, I thought it was very humorous and enjoyable. It was a bit predictable at the end (with several options possible) but I like your choice of endings. It was quick, to the point, and deadly. In a short space of time and without a lot of wordiness you wrote a fun short story. Thanks.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
It's always good to see a Rob Conner story.

This was a very good story. I always like to see the cheating spouse get their just rewards. It's very satisfying. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
did everyone read the same story?

I enjoyed this story. Doesn't have sex, but it has the emotion of a marriage falling apart, and the consequences to the cheating spouse.

And Kublai, the comment about the video is there because of something the ex-wife said a few paragraphs before. The hero comments that he doesn't trust his ex-wife and that her apology to him was more about getting back into her families good graces. Her next outburst has her admit it, but also admit that SHE NEEDS TO INHERIT THE MONEY HER MOTHER HAS WHEN SHE DIES and her mother is a very religious lady who'd be horrified by her slut daughter. That apology is all about putting the puzzle back together enough to get something she doesn't deserve. Of course, she plans on denying that if anyone tries to claim that she's being cynical and self-serving, but the hero has it all on tape, and video doesn't lie.

Better revenge than what others suggested. Now she's going to have to live with the outright hatred of a lot of people and if this is a small community, she can either leave the community or become a cheap whore, because that's what her own comments turned herself into.

Hope to see more from you Rob.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Good revenge story. Well done!

Great example of a "living well is the best revenge story." Concise and straight to the point. Ronnie is not a wimp - he just has class and a brain which he's not afraid to use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Welcome back

It has been too long since I've seen the name Rob Conner on a story posted here, great revenge story, living well, as they say!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you for...

highlighting the truth about forgiveness. Many stories on this site have the cheating spouse cry and say "I am sorry" and somehow the injured party has to forgive them. WRONG! Unless the offender has turned away from the bad behavior there is no reason to forgive him or her. There should also be some actions or changes in their life otherwise it is just words.

For example, if work was the source of the temptation to stray why not quit the job? If it was bad friends then get new ones. Let's face it there is some actions (e.g., child abuse) that there should have no expectation of forgiveness.

Some commenters called this story a revenge story. I do not see why the frustration of Sarah's ambitions amounted to revenge? She wanted 1/2 of the martial assets when she deserted him and she wanted George to take care of her. She did not get that and she lost the respect of her family. How was that revenge? Is the fact that the husband exposes her lies and deception revenge? I do not think so!

I guess the "reconciliation at all cost" crowd was disappointed that they did not get back together again.

Very well written story - Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Holy Crap!! Are you the same person who wrote.....

After the Love is Gone?!?!

I have to say, while I wasn't a fan of that story, I have to admit after reading this one I'm impressed you can write from both sides of the same coin. Gotta give you credit on this one, it takes some talent.

I mean you have me really hating one story and pegging you as a "reconcilation at all cost" writer in one breath and in the next have me saying how much I like this story where you showed that sometimes peoples motives aren't as pure as they should be, and that cheating does hurt more than just the people "immediately" involved. That's one thing that I hate in most story. I have no problem if they get back together long as I see (I mean as the reader) that the person has earned it. I mean they showed their selfishness by cheating now lets see them prove to everyone that they have changed and that they are not just giving lip service.

Have to say this story had the main lead say a few of the things I always say when I read a reconcilation story.

Good story and fantastic read.

-Risq

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
KublaiKhanIII, did you read the same story we did?

KublaiKhanIII,

I have to ask, where did you get all the stuff you commented about? I saw none of the stuff you commented about. Where did you see all of that in this short story?

And as far as the revenge goes, the husband wasn't "AFTER" revenge on her. He worked out of his home. He had meetings at his home. He setup a video camera so that when he had a meeting and agreed to something he had "proof" of what was said. It just so happened that when his "EX-WIFE" came over he didn't turn off his security system. Getting her on record of saying something incriminating was by "accident" he didn't plan it and he didn't know she was going to say it. But because of his job he now has it and what she plans to do with it.

That doesn't make the character of this story evil or hard. It makes him smart to do it in his business and even smarter to leave it running when his wife came over. I saw no where in the story where he went looking for revenge. Matter fact he commented how he hated to see her cry in the middle of the story. Even though he didn't know at that time she was putting on an act.

You can't tell me you've not called someone and heard "This coversation is being recorded for quality purposes". People do it all the time so there aren't any misunderstandings later. The only thing he didn't do was tell her he was recording her. But why would he have thought she was going to do anything wrong? I mean up till then he thought they were both virgins when they married. It wasn't till she told him that he knew different. Up till that conversation he thought they had only had sex with each other, he found out that she had been sleeping around on him since they had started dating. Where do you see that he was seeking revenge if he didn't know what he needed revenge for? In the story he never knew till she told him about her.

So KublaiKhanIII what story were you reading and where did you get all of what you wrote about. You and and a few other Anon poster going on about revenge that is?

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Did I misread or is this really part 1?

You started in the middle of a story to avoid showing anything prior to the split. She come sback and it is almost the same as she she had never split and was just missing for awhile.

She then is shown as a truely stupid bitch deliberately breaking up finally, a 25 year (appx) relationship. Her 3 minute I'm sorry ends and she shows her true colors.

I am curious, what note from her admitting adultry?

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
I cant believe people like this story better than

"After the Love...". This was a story fragment as the last poster pointed out. No setup and follow-up. Just a slim little slice of this guys life and not enough to satisfy me as a reader.

The other story was far better. At least it explained why the wife did it. Whether you believe it or not, or even if you believe it but think it doesnt make any difference, its still a needed part of the story.

In the other story, the husband moved on, became sucessful and had sex with many other women. He even got better revenge than in this story since he took what the wife had valued more than the marriage he lost (her money).

In the end, he didnt forgive her and take her back. The story ended with him willing to keep her around to see what developed and to have sex with. He didnt offer to remarry her.

After the love is gone was a better story than this in every way I can think of. It had better setup and more complete characters (not saying it was indepth character development but this story had none). It had better revenge for the husband. The husband loss less (years of living a lie that he could never get back etc). The wife was less evil than this one so she lost more. She lost a husband she claimed ot love and even if it was a shallow love (not saying it was or wasnt) she, at the very least, seems to miss the stable life/partner she once had. What did the wife in this story lose? Since she didnt care about her husband or family, losing them is meaningless from my pov. Like if I lost a tie a hated anyway.

Its almost like some of you want to see the guys suffer. Maybe Im that way a bit as well since I keep reading these stories as well but I think its more because I like seeing the guys win in the end. If they end up happy, Im satisfied and that they had to go through some shit to get there, makes it all the more so (satisfying). Its a very old formula for fiction but its a good one since most people want to see things resolved well in fiction where its much easier than rl. Who wants to escape reality to world thats even shittier than the real one?

Anyway, I guess Im in the minority in liking your other story better than this one. I still apreciate your efforts on both though - thanks for writing again.

PS - Im not saying at all that I hate revenge or anything. I just like happy endings. I like your revenge stories where the guy ends up happy. Just trying to make it clear since some people seem to think this is a revenge story even though I cant see it that way. The husband loses years and years and gains nothing. The wife loses nothing she cares about. The husband isnt moving on and happy with his lot in life at the end and hasnt found true happiness. Seems like a pretty sorry revenge to me. He might as well have cut off his arm and bled all over her cloths then gloated about how much it was going to cost her for drycleaning.

PPS - I know I shouldnt have commented on both your stories together but Im a bit lazy. I voted that one high and this one middle of the road (3) and said what I think about both in this post though. Im not trying to ignore one story or anything, this just happened ot be where I ended up when I decided to post.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Very well done story

Good story and very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great balance

Great story. You are the mans relief valve. There is not enuff balance in this world. Woman fucks man and walks off with 400 million Paul McCarthny or Nicole Smith. The man always loses and suppose to take it. That is why Judges are being shot, man kills wife/self and unfortunately, man kills children. You can make a small fortune bringing balance to mans misery. Thank you for the story. Next time, post them where real men will pay to read them.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
Per Risq Comments about Story/Revenge

As AverageJoe said, this story was weak and incomplete to start with. But as I said, the only thing you have going for the applauding crowds is the seemingly "clever" "accidental" recording --- as Risq almost put it --- at the end.

The one really good, complete story was Rob Connor's other story, posted around the same time: AFTER THE LOVE IS GONE. This was a much, much better, much more developed, with rully frail and fickle and believable characters.

The insults (from both sides) were believable, and so were the contrition (from both sides, though the ex-wife had a much more soul searching story).

So, yes, Risq,,, you and I read the same stories. I just happen to understand it better --- more subtler? --- than you! ;o) I like most of your long, critical, and insightful critiques, by the way,,,,,

Regardless, Rob Conner IS a very versatile, very good writer. I don't fault the author,,, only the story, one story at a time, not one author at a time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Character Portrayal Too Crude

The story needs a rewrite. Things happen too quickly. Sarah goes from penitent sinner---yeah, right---to a ruthless bitch in a nanosecond. If she had hoped to ingratiate herself with her ex, she certainly was too stupid and failed by revealing her true self. What would have been better would have been if she duped her ex, he gave her a second chance---maybe even married her again---that's probably stretching it---and then after achieving some limited goal---and his trust, she showed her true colors, or he found out about new infidelity, or some kind of financial scam, which would have been the motive all along. Or, if the author wanted to make her really, really evil, she tried to play purring pussycat with revenge as a motive. She would have bared her claws as soon as she had the upper hand.

The story did save the reader from an inventory of the husband's work career. I find that to be one of the most boring parts of revenge stories---the deadly dull enumeration of irrelevant facts. If the facts are relevant that's one thing, but if it is just space filler, like side love stories in a horror film---at least the old ones with the monsters guys in Halloween costumes.

This author started the story in an interesting place. Maybe revelations---little flashbacks from the past---would have served the story better. Ron would have thought & noticed little telltale signs from the past. Next story by this author hopefully will be better.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Well I guess I still missed it then KublaiKhanIII

Even though it was short I still liked it. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a very "big" let the guys win for once, type of reader. But here's why I did like it:

The wife screwed over the husband but didn't get away with it.

-I mean she took another woman's husband by seducing and leaving her husband for him. But that didn't work out like she planned. He left her to go back to his family, leaving her all alone.

-In the divorce she didn't get almost anything she asked for: not half the equity of house, not when she wanted him to pay for the divorce, she didn't get the furniture she wanted, and she didn't get much out of the marriage in the way of money. So the husband won there. As he put it "She wasn't getting anything the court didn't order him to give her".

-After she lost everything that she tried to take from both her husband and from her lovers wife, she tried to "appear" to crawl back to everyone to beg forgiveness, but the husband saw through that, and pointed it out with his comments. And that's what pissed her off.

-Now she has screwed herself over by trying to believe that she was "still" smarter than everyone around her. The character appears to have thought that she would pretend to ask for forgivness from the ones she wronged and if everyone saw her asking for it she would get back her inheritance from her mother, her family and friends back, and everything would return back to the way it was before she divorced her husband.

-She only blew up at the husband when she got caught. He was the one person that didn't buy her sob story and she got pissed at it. I can believe that because my middle brother is the same way. He would lie to me left and right when we were kids, and when I didn't believe his lies he would get so pissed at me that he would try to find a way to get even with me. For not believing his lies that is. So I've personally witnessed an exchange similar to this first hand. Maybe that's why I can identify with it (^_^)

But now with what the ex-husband has on her she can't do that. Now her secrets will be exposed and everyone she was trying to screw over (from her family to the ex-husband) will now be brought to light because he can prove she was just trying to still screw everyone over and had no intentions of changing her selfish ways.

So that all I saw in the story. I didn't see anything else but that though. Normally I'm pretty good at reading between the lines, but this story seemed more about a selfish wife who thought she was still fooling everyone and got caught trying while trying to outsmart everyone.

And I still missed the revenge parts, but I think you mentioned you didn't notice them either. I think some folks may not be happy with the story because there wasn't any reason or back ground given to why she did what she did. That it seemed like only a day in his life, but it seemed to be a pretty informative day. (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Funny, isn't it...

The quaility of the writing , story structure, characterization, etc, was about the same as in "After the Love has Gone."

But this gets a much higher rating and many more comments - I guess reconcilitation doesn't pay, huh?

Great job on the false humility, by the way. Boy, when she started talking she couldn't stop!

Both of these were great reads.

Regards, DJ

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
I had to read this a second time

and it wasn't any better the second time around, sad to say.

This was like a story on speed - everything was fast paced, hyper, accelerated to the point that where exposition was required, none was given. I have to wonder just what the heck it is people use as a yardstick for measuring a story here. In my opinion, the worst cuchold story JPB ever wrote was better than this simply because I could see somthing of characteriszation. Here there was nothing other than the camera at the end....whih would have beeen much better had the author given a bit of foreshadowing. Here is seems like he just pulled it out of thin air.

Sorry, there are MUCH better stories than this out there. If he expects to compete with Blue88, HDK, and several others, this writer needs to work on characterization and plot. A course in dialogue wouldn't hurt either.

Regards,

C

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
This story did have redeeming features

There was no superhero type unarmed combat champion husband, he was not rich beyond belief nor did this one have either FBI or organised crime links.

Quite a refreshing change.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
For Chagrined and some others

I didn't see Chagrined's comment before I wrote my earlier one.

Rob conributed to this site a couple of years before either of the others you cited started.

I will always have a soft spot for his stories because he is the first 'loving wives' author I can recall who posted a story with a man, not a wimp, as the husband.

"The Real Deal" was a breath of fresh air in an atmosphere at the time of wimpy, self cuckolding, creampie loving, gutless wimp husbands.

That story, I believe, still stands the test of time.

Most of his stories have had a cheating wife as the initial impetus for the story, but usually they diverted into transexuals, organised crime and 'navy seal' violence which really removed them from the 'LW' category.

His last few have not been his best work, but hey, they are head and shoulders above 95% of what is posted on Literotica.

And he hasn't wimped out as an author and told us to pick our own ending either!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
TRAGIC DIMENTIONS

First congratulations and welcome back. I liked very much both this story and “After the love is gone”. Both stories are strong enough on character depiction (especially of the female Paranoid sociopath type) to create a feel of a modern tragedy where people are the victims of their own personality (more so in “That ain’t no way to go”) or their early life circumstances (more so in “After the love is gone” ) Especially successful was the tragic flaw of the ex wife. Her contemptuous anti social behavior blinded her at the end. Ironically, just at the point where she thought she was hitting the last strike, she was actually falling into the whole of deception she herself had dug. If she was not cheating and misleading every one yet again her ex- recording device wouldn’t have anything to catch, would it? He simply needed to give her enough rope to hang herself. He was there just to witness her fall more than to activly scheme any revenge. Yes the fall would be very hard indeed: no money and being a cast away from all the people she would have needed to ever have a chance to make it in life. But that was not in her.

Cheers!!

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Welcome back!

Once "JakeWho" started writing again, I was thinking this category was really headed down the tubes. You've brought back "bloodless revenge"! You HAVE been missed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sad that men can't be men

to all you sissyboys out there,who like the weak men and bad mouth the writing to show your colors. put a dick in your mouth or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
isn't technology grand

the true colors are preserved from her and perhaps the full measure of [her] actions yet to be felt.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great story and well written

That woman would have gotten away with the charade but she slipped up when she dropped the act and when she spilled the beans that was it.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

Nice twist... I was telling myself please don't fall for this line of shit. Then

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written while on speed

This is a collection of random thoughts pounded out and uploaded. Little character development and lousy shifts in mood of characters. The writer is an angry and self righteous dummy, not using his imagination well.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Where it went wrong.

This is where it began to go wrong. ""I understand it's too little, too late. But I really do love you. I just took you and your love for granted. She said as she turned to leave.

Damn it. He never could stand to see her cry. It started when she fell off the monkey bars in fourth grade. It killed him to see her cry.""

Yet another tale from a wimp.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Better, but flawed.

The ending was slightly better than I had expected. But, only slightly. If the bitch had kept her cool he would have been sucked in and raped all over again. As noted in another post it all began when she started to cry and "he could not stand her tears". Hell, her tears are like candy after the shit she pulled.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Better, but flawed.

The ending was slightly better than I had expected. But, only slightly. If the bitch had kept her cool he would have been sucked in and raped all over again. As noted in another post it all began when she started to cry and "he could not stand her tears". Hell, her tears are like candy after the shit she pulled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
last laugh

I love it!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
not a wimp story - good!

that he couldn't bear to see her cry is only a human failing but i also bet that he knew she was putting on an act and he was thinking that sarcastically. it's the ones we love that can hurt us so much, and only the ones closer to us can betray us so badly. even in the mafia, some of the most callous deeds happen through the hands of friends and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What shitty writing!

Your on Candid Camera! Your what?

Did you finish third grade grammar?

Nice concept, decent story, shitty writing.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Convicted by her own words....

Gee, he really is a lucky bastard.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice touch

The words that convict her are her own, and she loses more. Isn't technology grand !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
isn't sincerity wounderful?

The word "gotcha" applies here. At least she needs not worry how she is seen by others that are in a position to know her.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
A very nice touch at the end.

A very good read, I enjoyed it .

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good enough

I like it. Like the writer said, the husband had cared for her since the 4th grade. She was evidently a good actress and had convinced the husband that she had cared for him for many years. He never snapped too the fact that she was a lying cheat until she left. That was her fault. He fought back and ruined her, again, her fault. He did not fall for her crappola the 2nd time even though he still loved what he had once thought he had with her. That is pretty realistic. I still have fond memories of my first 10 years with my ex. Her cheating and turning into a shrew ran me off. Life goes on. Why dissect the story and call people wimps? The story is the story and you either liked it or didn't. Right?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Love It!

Nice way to get back at the B!tch.

With her own words she seals her Fate.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
lol!

that was goood! haha

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ALLEN FUNT

STARTED THIS CANDID SPY SHOWS IN THE 50s. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
way to close down a slut

hope he gives the tape to her sister.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
excellent burn the bitch down story

you get a 5.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
GREAT

Sarah is what you call a cunt. Not a term to describe her genitalia. Not a term praising her. Just a term for a disgusting whore slut bitch narcissistic creature from the black lagoon. HA

BURN THE BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TRAITOR

smoking a meaty cock, cornhole rudely buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very clever

To let the bitch slut go all the way through her act of contrition and apology for her many wrongs then to deftly insinuate that maybe she was not be entirely honest.

This lit the fire for the true bitch from hell to come out and unbenowst to her be recorded for posterity until she leaves in schock and her exhusband turns off the equipment. Beautiufl !

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5*****

I read this story on december of 2010, not much time after I discovered the revenge stories as a new literature genre for me. This time I give what I forgot that time 5*****.

and I put among my favorits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story but......

these stories that end in that format always frustrate me so much its hard to enjoy how good the story was!

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Finally!!!!

A husband with balls that doesn't fall for the sluts meaningless apologies. She opens he mouth and you can hear the toilet flush her life even deeper into the sewer.

OUTSTANDING JOB OF KICKING THE BITCH OUT AND NOT LETTING HER BACK IN!!!

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
You Rascal!

I'm a big fan of Brooks & Dunn, and that happens to be one of my favorite of their tunes.

So we get the song title as the title of the story, and the husband's name is obviously Ronnie Brooks. Or it could have been Kixx Dunn. What a hoot.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
so fine

yes so fine you get a 5.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Excellent ending

With 10k+ of the loving wives stories so many get formulaic. Nice twist to the ending for this one. Great job!

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 11 years ago
Nice twist at the end.

Thank You. It's one thing to ask forgiveness, but another to mean it.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggabout 11 years ago
Quotations

Misplaced and misused quotation marks spoiled this story for me. The trite predictible ending didn't help much, either.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
SLAP! LOL

Not a huge new idea but very well executed -

She is the bitch of all bitches and now she loses it all - ah the feelings of good roll over you lol

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
I Fived You

Not a bad little tale. Short and bitter. Liked it a lot

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Fine short, but sweet tale!

Brief and to the point! She was a great con person. Lucky that she didn't take more of his assets. Thanks for the interesting story, with lessons for all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Second Comment

Stupid cunt. You have to be sincere to have remorse. She didn't and got caught. Fuck her.

Oh Yeah

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
But like a Conner's wimps

He would have taken her back in the next chapter. Bob just hasn't gotten around to writing it yet. He doesn't have it in him to write a story where the man is a man.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 NO ONE HAS TO BTB

she is so Hari-Kari-ed its just watching the fireworks, TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

this came up again and i had to read and hit 5 again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I liked it.

May she get all that is coming to her. Of course, I realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

the comment, its only a story? really? how about the wife and mother of Ohio a few years back, leaving her child in the home alone and took off with her lover to Florida, how about the bride that disappeared just before the wedding to be found in Arizonia only to say she was kidnapped by Mexicans, only to confess she had butterflies in her stomach and did not want to get married. These are just two, how many more in real life? Just a story.. NO, its a reminder of how selfish people can be, people never change, technology yes, people NO. Great story

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
he really is a lucky bastard.....NOT

No, not lucky at all, if he was lucky then she would have been his faithful loving wife, lover and best friend.

What he was is smarter than her, though she did fool him for a long time, in the end she underestimated him which is a stupid thing to do with an enemy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Once More

Fucking cunt. Now she can be the whore that she is and get paid for it now that all the lies have come to light. Fucking skank.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Too sudden

Great concept ... good execution until the TRUE face of Sweetie came out. Her reversal of tone did not have enough motivation (Hubby's comment) to cause her to flip-flop that quickly and extremely. Good con-artists do NOT take their eye off their goal, regardless of provocation. Remember, Hubby provoked Sweetie much LESS than her Bull's wife was reported to have delivered!

The built-in video/audio recording system was a wonderful 'gotcha!'. Don't see ANY reason to tell Sweetie about it. Sweetie would figure it out just fine the next time she tried to hit up her Mom for money (or her sister or boss for a favor!)

4*

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHEN YOU GET THE LEAD

slow down and don't trip. TK U MLJ LV NV

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
One Of Your Best Stories Yet

F I N A L L Y!

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Good stuff

Enough said. 5 *****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Yo Asshole

Don't fuck with Tazz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

pretty shitty like all the rest.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
not so hot

But I understand. My stories aren't all that good either. That said, keep on writing and I wish you well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Liked It

Short but to the point. I really liked the ending. He pretty much had all it took to nail her ass to the wall. For her friends, her family, and any future love interests who may come along. And she did it all with her own words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karma!

If she had raked him over the coals during the divorce all he would have had was being broke and full of hurt! She showed him her true self a cold hearted selfish bitch! The only thing that could have made it better was to have her mother, sister and her sisters friend in the basement and they heard her first hand and just as she was about to leave they come up from the basement laughing because they heard everything she said. Now that all the truth is out there's a few others to visit.

Ain't Karma a bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay!

What’s a damn Tazz?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TWO

Problems.

She enters his house a weeping penitent saying what she did was selfish and unforgivable. She exits an arrogant slut and bragging about her deceptions. This is either poor characterization or schizophrenia needing explanation and elaboration. Big problem for story. Demotes it a star.

Next, the clever video twist at the end is great. As a start. But leave it to the readers' imagination for the rest of the story? Not. Author is supposed to be storyteller, not reader. Big problem for story. Demotes another star to 3.

Otherwise, good storytelling.

Paul in Oklahoma

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Wife has a split personality. Two persalities in the same body. One good one bad. Seems the bad one holds sway. She needs medical help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nancyharpman17

You said it, girl. She's gonna feel like Tazz (the cartoon character Tazmanian Devil on Bugs Bunny) has ripped her a new asshole. I applause this story. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Tim, Tim,Tim

You have to be a troll , or a wronged woman. No man could make the comments you do on these stories. Maybe she is mentally ill, but she has been that way all her life. Not Ronnie's problem. Great story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
So

did her head spin around 360 degrees?

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1over 5 years ago
Bad plot - well written scored 2*

I read most of your stories. They are technically well written with minor errors.

Your characters are not well developed or like Sarah have multiple personalities that appear suddenly in the story with no explanation or reason. Sarah ‘s evil persona only serves to let hubby have revenge. Weak!

You need to pay someone to outline a believable plot then write it then have an editor help you develop the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
timriv and grayheaded1

It was a flash story, you gay neandrathals. Thank the heavens there are people on this site that are as intelligent as you two THINK you are. WOW!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 5 years ago
First I would like to say I'm sorry...

I'm sorry I didn't read this 13 years ago. I'm sorry that when I read a story I check out to many things as I go.I'm sorry that when I read all the comments that nobody pointed out the biggest fuck up in the story.

"Pam talked to Ellen, George's wife.

"Having to take all the blame, when Pam wasn't woman enough to keep her man. She spent all her time homemaking and having children, not taking care of her man in bed. What a simple cow she was and still is! I could have George any time I want with one phone call." she snorted.

When I read the story, Pam was her sister and her husband (i she had one) wasn't George, he was Ellen's husband.

For a story that just had a little over 2000 words I would think the author could have stayed on track a little better.

Thank god for 13 years.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Bipolar or multiple personalitites?

That was a quick flip regardless. Whatever she is, she is one twisted sister! Run, do not walk, in the opposite direction.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

Just too funny. I have never met a woman quite like Sarah, and don't really care to. Great story though.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Had a good laugh. Loved your tale

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Cute that you used the name Ronnie Brooks for the guy. Love that song!

Entertaining story. I suspect George however has learned his lesson.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Woman was certifiable. Love this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous