Tequila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm, mm, mm, oh mm,” Angelle grunted, an orgasm building up inside of her.

She screamed in orgasm and tried to cling to him. She bucked and thrashed in pleasure, feeling his entire length inside of her, feeling the heat of his skin against hers, smelling the manly scent of his sweat as they coupled.

“Oh good God,” Andy suddenly cried out and began thrusting this cock into her.

“Yeees,” Angelle cried out in orgasm.

For a split second, Angelle wanted Andy to rip his condom off. She wanted to feel his semen jetting into her. She wanted to feel his sperm flooding her pussy, feel his sperm trying to find her egg, trying to impregnate her.

“Ung, Ung, Ung,” they both panted as their orgasm waned.

A moment later, Andy rolled away from her and lay on his large bed, panting.

“That, was, was I, I was good?” Angelle asked, rolling onto her side to face him.

“You were incredible,” Andy said truthfully. “You were wonderful.”

She sighed and snuggled against him.

A moment later, Andy heard a soft snore escape Angelle’s lips. He glanced at his bedside clock and saw that it was only ten minutes before ten o’clock.

At eleven o’clock, Andy roused Angelle. She smiled sheepishly and scrambled out of the bed. Andy watched her juicy round rear end as she scampered out of his bedroom and down the hall.

He got to his feet, rolled the condom off of his wilted cock and threw it into his bathroom wastebasket. He urinated, flushed, then washed his hands.

He then pulled on a polo shirt and a pair of jeans. He jammed his feet into a pair of penny loafers and walked out of his bedroom.

“Oomph!” he grunted as Angelle ran into him.

“What time is it?” she asked him, arms going around his waist.

“Little after eleven,” he said.

“Oh! So we got time to...” Angelle said.

“Get you home? Mm hmm,” Andy agreed.

“Oh! So uh, you don’t want to uh...” Angelle asked, pretty face falling.

“If you were spending the night? Absolutely,” Andy assured her.

He lifted her face to meet his gaze. She struggled briefly until he bent to kiss her.

“I want to see you again,” he whispered. “So. I get you home in plenty of time? Your parents will let us see each other again, okay?”

“Yeah?” she giggled.

“Yeah, so, go put your dress on and we’ll get you home,” Andy said.

In the mirror over the bathroom sink, Angelle studied her face carefully. She didn’t look any different. She didn’t know what she had expected, but she had expected that, after losing her virginity, she would somehow look different.

“So, when will I see you again?” Angelle asked as she left the bathroom.

“Usually up to my armpits in paperwork on Sundays,” Andy mused, thinking aloud.

“Monday? You’re taking me to Geno’s,” Angelle decided.

“Exactly what I was thinking,” Andy lied and Angelle beamed happily.

On Sunday, Andy saw that Brian had sold two automobiles for the week. Glen had sold none that week, but as he had managed four sales the previous week, Andy would wait to see what the next week showed before having a talk with the man.

Monday, Andy wished Brian and Robin, another salesman a good evening. At the Redding home, he was greeted in a friendly manner by Angelle’s parents. Angelle’s father did ask Andy what his interest in Angelle might mean.

“Sir? I needed a date for my sister’s wedding; it just seemed like too much of a coincidence that your daughter would show up right when I needed her,” Andy said truthfully. “At the wedding? We had so much fun together, I just wanted to see her again. She’s got a few more weeks of high school left, and then...?”

Geno’s had a lounge with a dance floor on one side; the restaurant was on the other side of the building. Stepping into the lobby, Andy saw Shannon, his former girlfriend and a group of women Shannon worked with as they waited to get into the lounge. Andy’s friendly smile and wave and Angelle’s satisfied little smirk caused Shannon to tell her group that she had just developed a terrible headache; she’d see them at work the next day.

After their meal, Andy asked Angelle what she’d like to do. Her smile and slow, seductive lick of her lips told Andy what she’d like to do.

Sixty nine was an unmanageable position; Andy was too tall. But Andy did finger Angelle’s anus and pussy while she bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock. She keened in orgasm, almost choking as he started to fill her mouth with his seed.

“Tell me what you want, Andy,” Angelle whispered, softly stroking his limp cock.

“That ass. I want that ass,” Andy blurted out.

“Okay,” she agreed. “Do it.”

She rolled away, rolling onto her knees. She put her shoulders to the mattress and reached back. She pulled her full buttocks apart, showing him her light brown anus and coral pink pussy.

“Damn,” Andy said, grabbing the tube of lubricant from his bedside table.

Turning, he saw her light brown anus winking at him, saw her fingers creating white marks in her flesh where she strained to hold her buttocks open for him. He ejaculated, splattering her left buttock and upper thigh and pubic mound with a geyser of semen.

His cock did not lose erection though. With a groan, Andy squirted a finger full of lubricant and began to lubricate Angelle’s anus.

“Ooh,” Angelle grunted and gasped as Andy’s thick finger speared her.

“Ooh,” she cooed as he added a second greasy finger.

“Your cock, give me your cock,” Angelle panted as he fucked her struggling anus with three fingers.

She screamed in orgasm when the blunt head of his fat cock pressed against her anus. She grunted and bucked as he pushed his hard cock into her hole.

“MM, oh my sweet Jesus,” she panted as he pushed more of his girth into her.

It felt like her anus was splitting. The pain radiated from her tightly stretched anus outward. Her legs shook with the strain as he pushed his fat cock into her.

She could feel him, feel the head of his cock pushing into her. It hurt, but there was also this curious warmth inside. She swore she could feel a trickle of blood oozing, trickling down, over her pussy lips, clinging, then falling onto the bedspread between her knees.

Then his fingers were pushing into her pussy. His thumb was mashing against her clitoris.

“Oh holy shit, oh mother fucker yeees,” she screamed and grunted as an intense orgasm crashed into her consciousness.

(The trickle Angelle had felt was not blood. It was Andy’s earlier ejaculation. When he shoved his fingers into her pussy, Andy also pushed some of his semen into her pussy. Millions of sperm cells rushed in, seeking out Angelle’s egg.)

When she orgasmed, Angell’s anus clamped down tightly around Andy’s cock. He gave a strangled scream and emptied his balls into her bowels. His grunting and thrashing pushed his entire length inside of Angelle. This triggered another powerful orgasm in Angelle.

They finally disentangled. Angelle waddled quickly to the hall bathroom, his semen oozing out of her stretched anus and trickling down her legs.

Andy went into the bathroom off of his bedroom. He grimaced at the sight of his soiled cock and used a facecloth to cleanse himself. Then he urinated.

Looking up, he saw that Angelle stood in the doorway watching him. She gave him an embarrassed smile, then returned her gaze to his limp cock.

As they pulled up to the Redding home, Angelle turned to Andy. She regarded him for a long moment.

“That cunt? Your ex?” Angelle asked quietly. “She said, ‘so, you’re Andy’s latest little fling?’ Andy? Am I?”

“I don’t know,” Andy said truthfully. “I don’t think so. Right now? I think this might be the real deal, but I don’t know.”

“Okay,” Angelle nodded her head.

The following Sunday, Andy was again up to his armpits in paperwork. Glen had managed to sell two cars, plus two of their pre-owned cars. Robin, however, had not made a sale in three weeks.

“One more, Robin,” Andy said aloud. “Giving you one more week.”

“Almost finished?” Angelle asked, smiling.

Andy looked up and groaned. She was sitting in one of the client’s chairs in front of his desk, nude. Her legs were looped over the armrests, spreading her pussy wide.

“My little pussy’s getting so lonely,” Angelle husked, driving two fingers into her depths.

“When I said you could come to work with me, this is not what I meant,” Andy said, but stood up, unzipping his khakis.

“Want my pussy?” Angelle smiled as Andy came around his desk. “Or want stick that monster up my butt?”

“Butt,” Andy grunted. “Good God, give me that butt.”

Andy was actually relieved that Angelle’s spring break would come to an end and she would be back in school on Monday. Then, perhaps, he’d actually get some work done.

Angelle smiled then twisted around in the client’s chair. She knelt on the seat, gripping the back of the chair for balance.

“Lube?” Andy wheezed, looking at Angelle’s beautiful round buttocks.

“Purse right there,” Angelle wheezed, anus already clenching in anticipation.

On Monday morning, Angelle sought out Trisha Nash. The two friends had not seen each other since that fateful Friday night. Trisha had not answered any of Angelle’s texts or phone calls.

Angelle wanted to tell her friend, her best friend that she had finally done it, she was no longer a virgin. She wanted to tell her best friend that she was in love, head over heels in love with the most wonderful man.

But, as always, Trisha wanted to talk about her favorite topic, Trisha. Angelle listened as Trisha gave her a blow by blow of her entire week, whispering, confessing that she’d had sex with Fernando Artiguez, her half-brother.

“Trisha!” Angelle gasped, truly scandalized. “That’s, really? Your brother?”

“Shh, shh,” Trisha squealed, waving her hands for Angelle to lower her voice. “And then my dad?”

Brandon Hollingsworth came up at that point, interrupting the friends’ chatter. Trisha dismissed Brandon, sending the muscle-bound blond away.

“Your dad? What about your dad?” Angelle asked as they entered the halls of Lloyd M. Bensen High School.

Trisha and Angelle watched Brandon attempt to thrash Bobby East. To their shock, and delight, Bobby easily thwarted Brandon’s clumsy attempts, and actually managed to put the bully onto the ground.

Angelle never did get the opportunity to tell Trisha about Andrew Lloyd Delacroix. Just as they stepped out of the school at the end of their school day, Trisha’s half-brother gave a short blast with his siren and Trisha scampered away, giving Angelle a wave.

“That’s fine, bitch,” Angelle smirked. “Sooner or later? You going need me, but I’ll be too busy with my new boyfriend. That’s right. I’ll be just like you, too busy for my friends.”

Just the thought of the handsome Andy caused Angelle’s heart to flutter. She unlocked the door to her Saturn and stood, door open. When she deemed the car had cooled enough, she draped a towel over the seat and climbed in.

Her mother was at work, her father was at work. It was an unspoken rule that Angelle should go home, start studying, do any homework that needed to be done. But Angelle was horny. And thirsty.

Driving, Angelle wondered if she could get Andy to buy her a fifth of Guadalupe Victoria Tequila. She smiled, thinking she’d offer to blow him for a fifth of the premium tequila.

*.*

Bobby East and Becky McMahon went to Scoops and split a banana split the first Monday after their spring break ended. Quietly, Bobby explained his newfound fetish of being pegged by a woman with a strap-on cock and a ‘take no shit’ attitude. Becky’s eyes opened wide and she even squeaked when Bobby explained ‘snowballing,’ the act of sucking his cock, holding his sperm in her mouth, and then feeding it to him.

He was about to go into more graphic detail, mistaking Becky’s silence for lack of comprehension. In the small ice cream parlor, Becky grabbed Bobby, pulled him close, and jammed her tongue into his mouth.

“You got one of them strap on thingies?” she asked, breathless with lust.

After their graduation, Bobby and Becky rented a one room efficiency apartment and moved in together. The seventy two year old lesbian that lived next door introduced the young couple to the joys of fisting.

*

*

Trisha and Stacy Nash never did find out the results of Franklin’s DNA Genealogy test. Franklin’s headache worsened and Yolanda Artiguez, his lover and PA called for an ambulance.

At the hospital, after numerous tests, CAT scans, MRIs, an inoperable brain tumor was discovered. Within a month, Franklin Nash passed, his wife and daughter by his side. Stacy had demanded that Alliance Square Health Facilities bar Yolanda Artiguez, or Fernando or Maria or Michelle Artiguez from Franklin’s hospital room. As Franklin’s spouse, this was Stacy’s right; the hospital’s hands were tied.

After the death of her husband, Stacy invited Vernon Wurtz, her lover of nineteen years to leave his wife and come live with her, and with his biological daughter. After all, Franklin’s life insurance payout ensured that they’d have enough money for Vernon to divorce Anna.

Stacy found out what everyone else at their workplace had known for nineteen years. She was a fling. She was a piece of ass. But she was not Vernon’s one true love. She was just a workplace fuck.

(Vernon’s life insurance policy left one hundred thousand dollars to Stacy Nash. Franklin also had a second policy, a life insurance policy that left two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to Yolanda Artiguez.)

*

*

Shortly after her father’s death, Trisha Nash discovered that she was pregnant. Fernando did point out, since Franklin Nash was listed as ‘Father’ on both of their birth certificates, they could not marry. Trisha moved into Fernando’s house anyway, much to the dismay of Maria Artiguez.

Fernando removed all alcohol from his home the first time he came home and found Trisha rip-roaring drunk. Pleas and entreaties, reminders that alcohol was not good for the baby fell on deaf ears. Trisha continued to find ways to get alcohol, found ways to get falling down drunk. Finally, in desperation, Fernando removed Trisha from his house. Trisha moved back into Stacy’s home and promptly emptied the liquor cabinet there.

Customers of the Pack A Sack liquor store soon became familiar with the pregnant blonde beauty that would suck cock for a pint of cheap tequila. The more extravagant customers found out that the blonde would take a spittle lubricated cock up her tight squirming ass for a fifth of Guadalupe Victoria Tequila.

Upon the birth of Victoria Guadalupe Nash, Fernando took one look at the blonde bundle and knew he was not the father. DNA tests proved Brandon Hollingsworth to be the father.

As soon as she could, Trisha Nash again stood outside of the Pack A Sack liquor store, prostituting herself for alcohol. Quite often, Trisha would simply leave Victoria in her car seat in the rear of her father’s sedan. She would suck a guy off, drink her tequila, then drive, drunk with her child in the car.

After her second DUI, Brandon and his parents petitioned the court and were awarded custody of the minor child.

And whom had sent Stacy Nash the vile, obscene pictures of Trisha sucking and fucking an unknown cock was still a mystery.

*

*

Upon discovering that she was pregnant, Angelle promptly quit drinking. When she told Andy that she was pregnant, Andy asked her to marry him.

They had a small civil service performed in his back yard; Andy promised Angelle that he would spring for a huge wedding when they renewed their vows on their tenth anniversary.

Angelle gave birth to identical twins. Andrea Charlotte Delacroix and Angela Barbara Delacroix both had hanks of dark hair and golden brown eyes, all ten fingers and all ten toes and dimpled smiles.

Angelle did worry that Andy might be disappointed with two daughters, instead of two sons. Andy smiled and kissed her worries away.

THE END

**Author’s Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those of you that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that ‘Favorite’ my stories.

I do not read emails. I delete them without even opening them.

The cousin that Andy Delacroix spoke of, the one that opened a similar business in DeGarde, Louisiana is Barry Delacroix. Barry is a character in the ‘Wealth’ series and his business, Superior Motors is featured in that series.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

Oh. And this is the end of the Tequila series. Some of these characters may or may not pop up in other stories.