Tequila Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

“Dinner. Angelle, dinner,” Angelle’s mother called out.

At the dinner table, Angelle told her parents that she would be going with Andrew Delacroix to his sister’s wedding. Her parents nodded, then followed up with the usual admonishments. ‘Don’t drink too much’ if alcohol might be available. ‘Be polite; behave yourself, remember, you are a young lady now, no longer a child.’ ‘Remember to thank the bride and groom for inviting you.’

After dinner, Angelle did her chore of scrubbing pots and pans, drying pots and pans and putting them away, and then starting the dishwasher. Dutifully, she kissed her mother and her father, wishing them a good night.

In her shower, Angelle tested her underarms and her legs and decided she’d wait to shave them tomorrow. She then checked her plump pubic mound. It irritated her, that her pussy only had a few strands of black hair dotting it. Her mother, Angelle knew had a thick bush of coiled black hair. Trisha, her best friend, had a scrub of brown pubic hair covering her mound.

“Fine, you won’t grow? I’ll take care of that,” Angelle thought and used her razor to swipe the few strands away. A quick check of her anus revealed a few thick hairs and Angelle scraped them away.

Lying in her bed, wearing only her new Superior Motors night shirt, Angele hefted the hem of her night shirt. Again, she felt her smooth pubic mound and shivered in delight. Her fingers travelled down and she ran her fingers around her smooth anus. Another pass over her pubic mound revealed that her inner lips were beginning to peek out. Angelle rubbed her fingers up and down her inner lips, then brought the fingers to her mouth.

She had a heady, musky taste and she enjoyed her own flavor. She then brought her fingers of her left hand down and rubbed up and down her pussy.

“Um,” she murmured as she then drove her left index and left middle fingers into her rectum.

“Um,” she murmured as her right forefinger and right thumb grasped her fat little clitoris.

“Um, yeees,” Angelle hissed in orgasm, imagining Andrew Lloyd Delacroix driving his fat cock into her, tearing her hymen with one savage thrust.

At four thirty the following afternoon, Andy sent a text to Angelle’s cell, asking if she was ready yet.

“Five minutes,” Angelle responded.

Angelle’s hair, she had used a hot curling iron and given herself some loose curls. Her cosmetics emphasized her almond eyes and full lips. She gave herself one last look in her vanity mirror and nodded in satisfaction.

She sat on the bed and rolled the nude stockings up her sleek, freshly shaved legs. She then strapped on the new shoes. Standing, she admired her reflection, her heavy breasts, concave belly with tiny dimple of a navel, flared hips and bald pussy. Turning, she admired her round buttocks, her meticulously coiled hair. Then she pulled the dress on.

She packed her new clutch with cosmetics, her wallet, her cell phone, and, glancing around to make sure she was still alone in her bedroom, a strip of three condoms. With a final nod to her reflection, Angelle left her bedroom.

“Here she is,” her father said.

“Hello, oh my God, you look terrific,” Andy said as Angelle entered the living room.

“Oh!” Angelle gasped, seeing Andy in his tuxedo. “Oh my, you look so good.”

Even in her seven inch heels, Angelle barely reached Andy’s shoulder. She did crane up and plant a soft kiss to his cheek.

“Remember, behave yourself,” Angelle’s mother said in Korean.

“I swear, one day,” Angelle’s father threatened.

“Okay, like I said, I should have her back by eleven thirty, midnight at the very latest,” Andy said. “Man! It sure was nice seeing y’all again.”

“Good seeing you too,” both parents said.

Outside, Andy opened the passenger door of the Porsche. He smiled when he received a second soft kiss to his cheek for this gesture.

Last night, at the rehearsal dinner, Shannon had smirked when Andy showed up, unescorted. Andy’s wide smile had irked Shannon for some reason, but Andy did not let it bother him.

“I’m sorry,” Barbara whispered to Andy. “But it’s too late to ask her to not be my maid of honor.”

“Barbara, it’s all right,” Andy assured his sister. “She’s your best friend. She should be your maid of honor.”

He then joined his two brothers and Jeff Hatch, the groom to be as they were arguing about the Connelly Cougars baseball team’s chances that season.

“Cougars chances? Slim to none. But the Bulls? They are looking good,” Andy offered.

“And you call yourself a Cougar?” Anthony’s boyfriend scoffed.

“Whatever,” Andy said.

For whatever reason, Shannon seemed determined to get and keep Andy’s attention. His disinterest seemed to needle her and she drank, scowling at Andy.

“Sorry,” Barbara apologized again as she and Jeff escorted the quite intoxicated Shannon out of Geno’s Fine Italian restaurant.

If Andy’s disinterest in Shannon had forced the arrogant flat chested blonde to drink to excess, Andy wondered what his arrival with the beautiful, and quite well-endowed Angelle Redding would cause. He whizzed through the streets of Sweet Oak, Texas, on his way to Sts. Peter And Paul Catholic Church.

“By the way, you look, I mean, you really look beautiful,” Andy complimented Angelle.

“Thank you. Oh! This dress? Something I didn’t notice when we was at the store, but...” Angelle said, then flipped one panel of the dress’s hem over. “If I’m not careful? Show everybody my little pussy. See?”

Andy chanced a glance down. Sure enough, the panel did flip open to just below Angelle’s crotch. In her seated position, though, her bald mound was plainly visible.

Andy felt his cock begin to harden. He loved bald pussies. Linda, his first wife had waxed her honey pot bald; said it was a necessity as a Connelly Cougar Cheerleader. Shannon, his ex-girlfriend had promised that she would wax her pussy bare of her light brown curls for him, but always wheedled her way out of doing it.

“Uh huh, see that,” Andy agreed, tearing his eyes from the plump golden brown mound.

“But, there’s no slit in the back, so don’t have to worry about my butt showing,” Angelle smiled.

She had seen the flash in Andy’s eyes. She could now see the large lump in his trousers.

She shivered, resisting the urge to reach down and touch herself. Instead, she flipped the panel down again, covering her pussy from view.

“I’ll be careful how I get out,” Angelle teased Andy as he pulled up to the church. “Don’t want everybody seeing my little kitty.”

“Good,” Andy smiled, turned and gave her a soft lip to lip kiss.

When he opened her door, Angelle flashed him a cheeky smile, then flashed her pussy one more time before taking his offered arm and climbing out of the low slung sports car. She laughed, a musical giggle when he lightly swatted her buttock.

His brother Adam, acting as usher, did a double-take when Andy entered, Angelle on his arm. Adam greeted his brother, then smiled and escorted Angelle to the front pew on the left hand side, the bride’s side of the church. Adam then gave his older brother a thumbs up.

Barbara looked radiant in her white wedding gown. Again, Andy felt a flash of anger that their father had not taken better care of himself. Their father should be here, should be the one walking his baby girl up the aisle.

Andy also had the thought that Jeffery Hatch was not good enough for Barbara Delacroix. The brash, arrogant twenty one year old was ‘in between jobs’ at present. As far as Andy knew, this was the fourth time Jeff had been unemployed since he and Andy’s sister had been together.

Andy was polite to Shannon, polite to the two other young women that would be flanking Barbara. He complimented the bridesmaids dresses that Barbara and Shannon had picked out.

Normally, bridesmaids dresses were hideous, made of unflattering fabric, in an unflattering style, and in a color that could never be worn again. But Barbara and Shannon had selected pale blue shifts with scoop necklines. The dresses were stylish, classy dresses.

The music began and Shannon and Barbara’s other friend took one last moment to arrange Barbara’s veil. The photographer took a few photographs, then the procession began.

Then Andy and Barbara stepped out of the small vestibule onto the silk runner. Andy was blinded by the flurry of flashes, but kept a slow, steady gait.

“And who gives this woman to be wed?” Father Dan Nguyen asked.

“Her mother and her three brothers,” Andy answered.

During the ceremony, Angelle leaned heavily against Andy. Her fingers lightly traced his bicep, his chest, his right thigh. She sighed as Barbara and Jeff recited the vows and gave a little squeak as Barbara and Jeff kissed.

As she followed Mr. and Mrs. Hatch down the silk runner, Shannon shot a murderous glare at Angelle. The flash of a camera reminded the blonde that she was supposed to be smiling and she pasted a smile on her face.

Andy and Angelle followed Mrs. Delacroix, Andy’s mother after the wedding party had finished their procession.

At the reception, Angelle held onto Andy’s arm. Finally, the required photographs had been taken, the rituals of first dance, tossing of bouquet, which Shannon managed to catch, the tossing of the garter, which a cousin of Jeff’s managed to snag, and the sipping of champagne, the dance floor was opened.

“Know how to dance?” Angelle asked Andy as the DJ started a mid-tempo song.

“Mm hmm, took Ballroom dancing as an elective,” Andy smiled and guided Angelle onto the floor.

When Andy said he would dance the next one with his mother, Angelle kissed him, on his lips, then went in search of the bar.

“Guadalupe Victoria!” Angelle whooped, seeing the familiar octagon shaped bottle.

“Yes ma’am?” the bartender smiled, also looking at the expensive tequila.

“A sunrise, please,” Angelle ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” the man said and quickly mixed the drink.

“Mm,” Angelle purred, tasting the rich, heady taste of the tequila.

“That looks good, one for me too,” Andy said.

“Thought you were dancing with...” Angelle asked.

“Was, but then my douche bag little brother cut in,” Andy smiled and nodded his approval of the drink. “Man! You can really taste the difference in the tequila, can’t you?”

Finishing their drinks, Angelle gave Andy an affectionate kiss, then pulled him onto the dance floor again. A slow song came on and Angelle plastered her body against Andy as he guided her through the steps.

When Andy went to dance with his sister, Angelle again made her way to the bar. Before she even opened her mouth, the bartender mixed another Guadalupe Victoria Tequila Sunrise for her.

“So, you’re Andy’s latest little fling, hmm?” Shannon said nastily. “Rum and coke.”

“Hmm? Latest? No,” Angelle shook her head. “No. I’m his last little fling.”

Angelle took her drink and walked away from the angry blonde. She joined the others that stood around the periphery of the dance floor and watched her date dance with the bride. When the song was finished, Angelle downed the last of her drink, put the glass on a table, then went and claimed her man.

By ten minutes before nine, all but a few stragglers were still in the reception hall. Jeff and Barbara had departed for the Honeymoon in Barbados. Anthony and his boyfriend had gathered all the wedding presents and drove off in their mini-van. Adam had taken their mother home.

“Ready?” Andy smiled at Angelle.

“Mm hmm,” Angelle smiled and gave a seething and quite drunk Shannon a playful smirk. “Yes, Darling; let’s go home.”

In the Porsche, Angell pulled Andy toward her. She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Her small hands rubbed his bicep, his muscled chest.

“Told my mom and dad you’d have me home by midnight,” Angelle said.

“Uh huh,” Andy agreed.

“So, let’s go,” Angelle ordered.

With a smirk, Andy started the car. He drove nine blocks north, then two blocks west and arrived at his Oakleaf home. The modest three bedroom ranch style home had been his home before he had married Angelle’s Aunt Linda and he had kept it after their divorce, even though Linda’s attorney tried diligently to snatch it away from Andy. The modest home was a bone of contention for Shannon. She felt, as a man of means, as a man making the kind of money Andy was making, he should have had a home in the Julia Pines subdivision, or possibly even in the Julia Lake subdivision.

The fact that this home had an in ground swimming pool, had a swing set, and even had a pre-fabricated tree house for the three or four boys Andy hoped to have did not sway Shannon’s opinion.

Angelle followed Andy from garage to kitchen. She nodded in approval; his kitchen had plenty of countertops to work with. His kitchen looked well organized, and there was no lingering food odors, a sign that Andy cleaned up after himself.

The living room also received a nod of approval. It was neat, clean, but the furniture looked comfortable, inviting.

“Need the little girl’s room?” Andy asked, flicking on a light. “First room on the left.”

“Mm hmm,” Angelle agreed, her three Guadalupe Victoria Tequila Sunrises resting heavy in her bladder.

Andy unknotted his tie as Angelle shut the door of the bathroom. He slung his jacket off, then carried the jacket to his bedroom.

“Andy? Where are you?” he heard Angelle’s musical voice singing as he slipped his patent leather oxfords from his feet.

“Oh! There you are,” she cooed, wrapping her slender arms around him from behind.

“Yeah, I never was real good at ‘Hide and Seek,’” Andy chuckled, putting his shoes into his closet.

He twisted around in her embrace and felt his cock leap to life. Angelle stood, dressed in thigh high stockings and platform shoes. Her golden brown breasts sat high on her chest, large dark brown areolae and fat nipples crinkled hard. She dragged her nipples up as she stood on tip toes.

“Mm, yeees,” she hissed into his mouth as his arms encircled her slim waist.

“Mm,” he agreed, feeling her soft, warm skin underneath his fingers.

“Mm!” she grunted when his right hand reached down and cupped her buttock.

“Mm,” Andy agreed as they continued to kiss, tongues mashing together in a sloppy manner.

“I, I need to...” Angelle husked and slid down his body.

He grunted as she dragged his boxers down while she descended to her knees. His hard cock sprang up when released from his boxers.

“Oh, Andy!” Angelle moaned, small right hand gripping his eight and a half inches at the base. “Oh, baby!”

“Ugh! O God,” Andy groaned as Angelle’s tongue flicked out, swiping the sensitive underside of his cock head.

“Mm hmm, oh Andy,” Angelle purred, tongue flicking all around his cock head.

Her other hand massaged his heavy balls. Andy jerked slightly when her pale pink fingernails raked his scrotum.

“Mm,” Angelle purred as she sank her hot mouth over the first two inches of his thick meat.

“Ugh!” Andy grunted as her right hand began to stroke his cock.

She had a firm, steady hand wrapped around his cock as she jerked him. Her mouth slurped noisily around his cock as her pretty face bobbed up and down half of his length.

Her left hand was now between her legs, frantically rubbing her wet pussy. Andy reached down and cupped her large breasts and pinched her nipples.

“Erk!” she screamed around his cock, shuddering in orgasm.

“Pinch them,” she ordered. “Pinch them hard, real hard.”

Andy first used his hands to grip and squeeze the large melons of flesh. Then he did pinch down on her hard nipples.

“Erk!” she screamed again as she reached another climax.

“I’m, I’m about to...” Andy warmed and she frantically jerked his cock.

“Ugh, oh God damn it,” Andy grunted and began spurting a heavy load into the eighteen year old girl’s mouth.

“There, got the first one out the way,” Angelle smiled up at him as she let his wilting cock slip from her lips.

She stood up and unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt, then turned. She grabbed a towel she’d placed at the foot of the bed and crawled onto the bed. She folded the towel in half, placed it in the center of the bed and flopped down.

“I don’t mind sleeping in the wet spot,” Andy smiled, shirt falling to the floor.

“It’s not for that,” Angelle smiled, legs spread wide. “I’m a virgin.”

Andy’s cock had been slowly reviving, as he watched Angelle’s sweet buttocks crawl onto his bed, jerked to full hardness. He looked at the coral pink inner lips that peeked out of the deep furrow in her golden brown mound.

He slid his black dress socks off of his feet and slithered onto the bed. Angelle moaned her approval as Andy kissed the insides of her thighs, kissed the patch of skin between pussy and anus, kissed her bald mound, then licked up and down her slit. He used his thumbs to open her and her inner lips flowered open for his tongue.

Angelle had a heady, musky taste. Linda had always cleaned her pussy to the point that there was no flavor. Shannon likewise cleaned herself obsessively; Shannon’s first boyfriend had told her that her pussy stunk. So, Shannon was obsessed that her pussy would be clean.

“Mm, oh,” Angelle hissed as Andy’s tongue batted against her clitoris.

“Mm, yeees,” she hissed when he traced her anus with an index finger.

“Mmph!” she cried out as Andy sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

Within moments, Andy licked and sucked Angelle to a screaming orgasm. He had two fingers plumbing her anus as she thrashed in orgasm. When she quit thrashing, Andy returned to finger-fucking Angelle’s anus, returned to sucking and licking her pussy.

“Oh God, now, I need you now,” Angelle moaned as Andy’s mouth and fingers brought her close to another orgasm.

“Aieegh!” she screamed a blood-curdling scream when Andy’s thick cock battered her hymen.

“Shh, shh,” Andy soothed as Angelle’s breath came in ragged gasps.

“Oh shit! A condom! Andy, I’m not on the pill,” Angelle suddenly cried out.

“Shh, shh,” Andy soothed. “Sweetheart, I have a condom on.”

“You do?” she asked.

She winced in pain as he pulled his hard cock from her sore pussy. He knelt back and she saw that he did in fact have a condom on his hard cock. She also saw the traces of blood around the head of his condom covered cock.

“Oh. Okay then,” she agreed and held her arms open.

Andy draped his body over hers. But he did not attempt re-entry right away. He stroked her beautiful face, her neck, her shoulders. He kissed her face, her throat, her shoulders. He then descended and began kissing and lightly biting her heavy breasts. One hand roamed over her slim waist and down to her pussy.

He lightly stroked her bald mound, then found the furrow of her pussy. His fingers lightly stroked her inner lips, then found her clitoris. Andy teased her clitoris; giving her a few strokes, then gently trailing a fingertip around, but not touching the sensitive nub.

“Now, please now,” Angelle panted, again close to orgasm.

She did tense up when she felt the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy. Andy was patient, though and soon she relaxed.

“Mm, oh,” she sighed out when he did lodge the first few inches of his cock inside of her.

“Mm, oh yes,” she purred as he slid a few more inches into her.

“Oh Andy,” she sighed when he was fully imbedded in her.

“Am I hurting you?” he whispered, then kissed her.

“No, oh no Andy,” she assured him.

Her legs went around him, her arms encircled his torso. She held him deeply inside of her for a moment.

“Ung,” she grunted as he slowly withdrew from her.

“Ung!” she cried out as he pushed himself into her again.

“Oh yeees,” she hissed as he began to quicken his pace.

His hand found her hip, then worked around to grip her buttock. She moved with him as he thrust himself into her.

“Mm, oh!” she grunted when a finger again found her willing anus.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers