All Comments on 'Temper, Temper!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
JamokieJamokieabout 3 years ago

Very nice, believable story; well written; incredible sex. Thanks for the top-notch work!

Jim

JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyabout 3 years ago

I was waiting on that ending when the mom would find out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking hot ty

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 3 years ago

I don't care what anyone else thinks but I had to give it 5 * for this line alone... Great.

"Oh well," she muttered. "I guess it's better than you two fighting, anyway."

vwgolfvwgolfabout 3 years ago

A fun shorter read... now it just leaves me wanting more!

herojabherojababout 3 years ago

This was my second read through and it was just as good as the first time. One concerning thing I found was that my rating was some how changed from 5 stars to one. How did that happen? Im going to contact literotica about that BS. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story.Anychance of a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please ad more to this

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Not my favorite of your work but even your bad stuff (and this wasn't) is worth 5 stars. Hit me with another one! I'll probably love it!

Just couldn't get into the bitch sister. Personal problem, my bad!

Cheers

SAGE

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Lmao that was some great stuff. Would definitely read more from this duo if it came around

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Paybacks A Bitch

Good writing as always and great plot.

fuglytfuglytabout 3 years ago

good story and when is chp 10 of " central high blues " coming??? lol

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Another great LR story. Hopefully there will be a sequel where mom catches them in the act and gets in on the action as dad doesn't do anything for her any longer. Five stars and a favorite point!

starbanestarbaneabout 3 years ago

Great story. More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was so good.

geek_writergeek_writerabout 3 years ago

Please get Mom involved!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is it really necessary to base a story around casual homophobia? Not good enough.

ghostless9pmghostless9pmabout 3 years ago

Great story. It's practically begging for a sequel. Also, ignore the stupid SJW comment. They just feel the need to be offended at everything all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"it's better than you two fighting anyway" i fucking lost my shit when i read that

PDelta41PDelta41almost 3 years ago

Great story, and yeah, ignore the peanut gallery. They're looking for reasons to be offended (and yes, that essentually IS a core tenet of their ideology). Real life has this stuff, and omitting it (and everything else the would-be censors demand) would leave it dry and uninteresting.

Keep up the great work, and waiting for part 2!

Halo4hireHalo4hireover 2 years ago

As per always, you release some great stories.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Excellent job. You really do some excellent erotic stories. This is a good base to do a sequel or series of sequels which are much more difficult to create. As you have seen in your Central High Blues series, a series of barely connected stroke stories is just a depressing waste. That series needed a clear focus and metanarrative...ie a story that ran throughout the whole series the threads of which connected through plot and foreshadowing and character development. Stroke stories are nice as individual pieces; however without a hard and decisive connecting metanarrative, you are left with the unconnected mess that your Central High Blues evidenced from episode 6 and onward. You seem to have tried to force the whole thing too much...

You have some really excellent basics here Lexx... I would strongly suggest that you download Stephen King's book "On Writing" which gives you some clear down to earth insight on how he develops his excellent books. I particularly would call your attention to the way he develops his novels in his basement each morning. He has a table...with a word processor...a chair...and nothing else. He spends 4 hours every day spewing out writing.. Somewhere in that will come a good beginning...and then he plays it. He lets his subconscious talk to him in terms of images, visions, etc....linking two or more things together...then he envisions the characters and LETS HIS CHARACTERS TALK TO HIM... In essence once the basics go in...he lets his Characters write themselves. That is how REALLY great stuff comes out... you must listen to your inner unconscious.... Each one of us has literally a super computer inside us in that unconscious part of us....that communicates through dreams, visions, and inner words. You can train yourself to listen to that. On my second masters degree in English...I wrote extensively....and as an old fart I had learned these techniques of doing my research...stuffing my head full of the stuff I wanted to write about....then stopping...and playing video games for two to four days...to get my mind entirely off of that original subject. Then about 2 or 3 am in the morning normally at the end of the week; my subconscious would do a data dump....usually waking me up out of a good sleep. I would then groggily move to my laptop and write it down as fast as the dump would come out. Once complete I would then go back to sleep and edit it in the morning. The serendipity connections were amazing...and never turned in a writing that got less than a 4.0 including my thesis.

Just a couple of suggestions that I have used as a retired English Professor.

You do some amazing sex scenes in these stories... It's time to weave a more complex tapestry and this first story would make a good departure point for a more extended metanarrative

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Another brilliant story,beautifully crafted and written.

A plausible scenario, without to much characterisation or description, a true work a erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally!!! The mother finds out her kids are having sex and instead of being turned on...she is horrified, but resigned to the idea that it is preferable to their fighting with each other.

Psychologically, this sibling dynamic probably isn't too far off the mark. A sibling is attracted to their sibling, and represses the feelings knowing it can never be more due to societal morals. That repressed desire subconsciously or consciously manifests as antagonism. I can't have this person, so I will make sure they hate me, and if I force myself to hate them, my attraction to them will end. However, if the dynamic changes, then they find themselves impulsively caving and obsessively making up for lost time.

Great story. As with all your short stories, it would be nice to see a epilogue/sequel to see where the relationship evolved.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining story with some HOT AZZ SEX!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921over 2 years ago

Known that been there, but life s not always perfect.

Thanks a good story

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great story and fantastic ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the sex but the ending was brilliant!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...