All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take it to next level

I've like the story so far!! I also think u shoukd take some photo evidence in which u might need in future for keeping her mouth shut!I think u should bring some resistance from may in the next chapter where he confronts her when she's fully aware of everything! Maybe he forces her and then triggers her into a trance!! To make her completely under his control show some kind of resistance in which she eventually gives in in which she's aware of everything!! Keep her as his sex Slave in which he takes control of her life, house, bank cards credit cards for his needs!! Bring a few more people into the story maybe mays sister!! Make The story longer n the chapters more in detail!! Don't get any other students involved u can get a few teachers involved in his trap!!! Hope this gives u more ideas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it up!

Ok! i just love this story!

Please never stop writing!!!

Very well done!!

Also, i Like the ideas of the guy before me ("Take it to the next level")

So.. yeah, maybe its time to take it to the next level :)

Well.. im a big fan of blackmail, humil and such hehe

lauradlauradover 10 years ago
Don't rush it

Love the story.

I know whatever direction you go will be the right one based on the progression so far, but I hope you won't give in to the need for instant gratification that so many do. You have so many interesting relationships revolving around each other at the moment that I am eager to see you explore. So, please take the time as you have so far with them and let them grow and wither naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Progression

I'd like to read some of your other works! //(*_^)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mind Control Intrigues Me

Other than this series, do you have any other works that focus on mind control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES!!!

That.so OK! Be selfish! Keep her for yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A correction worth making

"She opened a draw, presenting him with bra and panty sets, one after another."

Draw? No. Drawer. Draw is what you do with a pencil, or you can draw your sword from its scabbard. A chest of drawers is the piece of furniture May was using.

Your story is brilliant, I'm so glad William licked her pussy rather than selfishly fuck her. Delicious. I wish you had taken some more time to describe her flavour, and her reaction!

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingover 3 years ago
In England, it's a Draw

Anonymous of 6 months ago, we call them drawers, but in England, they are called draws.

StoryTeller, I'm rereading this after quite a while, and like it as much this second time as I did the first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES