All Comments on 'Swill'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

The enjoyable world that you've given us just keeps expanding; I'm grateful. There are so many tales of normal (or at least regularly abnormal) folks that you've given us - it's like a visit to your odd, comfortable hometown. Thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

What's the difference between Gratchley's Golden Light Beer and having sex in a small boat?

Nothing, they're both fucking close to water.

Great story, 5*.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

“My hiney hole hurts“

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

Bravo! Very well done. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent premise.

But there's no smooth progression. No details. Moves ahead much too fast. Not the least bit of seduction needed. No real objection to anything that needed to be discussed and/or overcome. No way to discern passage of time.

And that's only page 1.

That's as far as I got.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep on a 'writen.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I would love to hear more about the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So happy to see your universe expand, looking forward to more of this family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Loved it as always.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

Good as usual well written story! SHOCKing in your authors note no pulled in characters. Entertaining reading and a few laughs as well! Thank you.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great story. Sorry to see what happened to Greta, but you set it up nicely at the beginning. It would help if there were a few more scene delineation markers...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.