All Comments on 'Swap Meat & Morning Jo'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Very nice.

Thanks. I look forward to the other side of the coin. Happy New Year.

TornConflictTornConflictover 5 years ago
Loved both stories but..

I would love to hear more from the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's her name?

I do like redheads with big tits. (I was married to such a lady for decades!) I like them better when they have names. What was "Swap Meat" lady's name?

I'm also a fan of older man + younger woman stories. (I once had a lover who was 25 years younger than me.) I look forward to your next posting!

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

Jo needs to have Brett fill her cunt with cum as often as possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
new stories,

More please, I enjoyed them immensely.

Paul G

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good with mature women

Very good stories, I love those with young men and mature women. At the age of 21 I hooked up with a married woman of 47. It was a fantastic year, but our paths parted and her husband became suspicious when she on a couple of occasions stayed overnight in my college room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too funny

this guy whored himself out!!! LOL! WIMP!

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 5 years ago
Well Done

Nothing fancy, just a good germ of an idea and executed well. Keep it up!

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

I like both stories. I'm not sure I understand why you combined them into one post, they are both complete and fun reads.

THANKS

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Your descriptions are consistently hot, Not repetitive, and always exciting.

My only wish is for them to be longer.

The Cougar cub tales don't take advantage of the young men's recuperative powers. You do multi-orgasmic women better than anybody else. You not only acknowledge the event, you describe it like a master. I wish there were more.

Both of these tales were worth 5 stars.

By doubling them up, you're taking a 50% discount.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Wow a Double-Header two HOT AZZ stories. Very entertaining reads. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...