Susan's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He grabbed my hand... he put my hand right on his... his thingie. Oh gawd he was hard and he made me feel it," she said starting to cry.

Jay quickly jumped up extending his arms out to his amorous wife. "I love you sweetheart. It's okay. It's okay love. He made you do it. I love you and please don't worry." Susan fell into his arms and he hugged her with a most loving embrace.

Susan was distraught but knew she had to tell Jay more. "He blackmailed me... yes he blackmailed me into going to his place."

Suddenly Jay's hand roamed down his wife's back and onto her well-rounded butt. He slowly gripped the fabric and before Susan could move, his fingers dipped under the skirt hem. All the breathing in the room stopped. His fingers felt, and then caressed Susan's bare ass.

"Holy shit honey... your panties... you aren't wearing panties!"

Her dilemma got worse by the second. Jay wanted to hear all about her student in a matter of a brief moment but Susan didn't know how to explain it. "I went to his place and he ordered me to wear these clothes... he, he... I didn't know what to do. He threatened me... saying he would tell the dean. He gave me these clothes and told me to wear them to his place."

Jay couldn't wait any longer. "Honey. Did you have sex with him?"

There it was! Susan was lost and didn't know what to say. If she told Jay everything, her marriage was over, she thought.

She felt a strong urge to tell the truth but sometimes things just don't work out as planned. "No... no. But the way he looked at me. Oh gawd Jay, he's so evil and he kept staring at me." She lied to her husband with deep regret filling the pit of her stomach.

Jay's emotions were his own undoing. His cock throbbed madly ready to burst any second. He was more aroused than he had been in years hugging his wife's sexy body. Her confession left him extremely stimulated and the only thing he cared about was satisfying his immense, burning lust. Jay was content thinking Susan was being truthful but he vowed to entice her into fulfilling his sexual fantasy in the near future. Her exchange student offered many possibilities, which he planned pursuing.

At the present time, he yearned for raunchy sex with his wife. He swiftly stripped her measly clothes easily ripping the sweater and skirt from her shivering body. The couple fell on the living room floor locked in desperate embrace like they were teenagers again. It was the most passionate, heated intercourse in a along time but it left Susan with a dire feeling of guilt and shame.

She made love to her husband but all the while fantasized about Kaz, Ivan and Vanya. There was the vivid memory of how she had been Kaz's slut allowing his best friends to have sex with her. Also stunning images of experiencing anal sex for the first time in her life took Susan into unusual territory just as Jay's short-lived stamina ended.

Jay was utterly surprised by Susan's extraordinary love making. She seemed frantic uttering animal noises, as his hands caressed her overheated body. Jay found her frenzied desire a fantastic turn-on and he quickly jumped into the saddle. He rode his wife missionary style with her sharp fingernails raking the tender flesh across his back. His head was filled with erotic images of Susan's naked body being ravaged by her faceless student, which drove his lust to astonishing heights.

Nothing more was said about Susan's infidelity. Jay's orgasm left him drained, but still with so many erotic fantasies that his mind was overly stimulated. Susan's inner being quivered with uncertainty, not from the mini climax, but from the fact she remembered the earth-shattering orgasm endured with her glorious, young student.

Sleep eventually overtook the married couple. Nothing was said in the morning, as both went about their regular rituals getting ready for work. Jay kissed his wife when he left the house confirming his undying love for her. Susan was extremely thankful for his understanding but wondered how she was going to tell him exactly what happened?

THE END OF CHAPTER TWO

Please send any comments or suggestions to me, as I do like hearing from readers. I have re-written the story because I was not happy with the first version. I am fairly new at erotic writing and your suggestions help.