Susan's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost in a trance, Susan rose off the couch. Her stare never left her young student and his cock was like a powerful magnet. Susan didn't have room to sit forward so she turned and backed towards the over-sized pecker. She bent over while slowly reaching between her legs until her dainty hand touched the throbbing shaft. Susan flinched at the feel of the burning meat but she wrapped her fingers around the boy's cock. Holding it straight in the air, she aimed the bulbous head at her vulnerable pussy.

Without thinking, Susan lowered her hips until the wide head pressed against her wet spot. She had never done anything like this in her entire life and a tremor of excitement shook her body. Susan had fantasized many times about having sex with a stranger, or any valiant man. Suddenly the reality of it actually happening hit her like a tidal wave of desire.

Kaz was unable to prevent his hips from thrusting upward. He just couldn't wait for her inferno to consume his rod. No penis this big had ever entered Susan and she was determined to take it slow and easy. Kaz was at her threshold and suddenly he put his strong hands around the top of her flared hips.

Susan had dreamed of being used by her student but nothing could have prepared her for his ramrod. Kaz suddenly pulled downward with all his might ramming his spear to the hilt. It resulted in a loud scream from the quivering woman, which was music to his ears. The heat was more intense that Kaz imagined and he held motionless for a few seconds with his cock fully embedded.

The pain quickly passed allowing Susan to relax leaving the head of the big cock pressing into virgin territory. Innocently, Kaz jerked his cock with the muscles of his loins and the tiny pulses felt like big waves crashing on her cervix. Susan could hardly breath with lust filling her body. She felt like a crazed woman filled with wanton desire for her gallant, young student. With a sudden realization, Susan was hit with the profound certainty of a woman experiencing multiple orgasms.

Ivan and Vanya stood with mouths agape watching the two fuck. Kaz sat up as best he could, reaching forward and around Susan's body with his right hand. He was after one specific treasure, which was fully exposed between Susan's legs. Finding the jewel, he pinched the little gem between his fingers and instantly Susan's hips began to gyrate. Faster and faster they rotated and thrust madly over the pulsating cock. Susan became feverish instantly and her mind was lost in a surge of ecstasy. An impending orgasm grew and grew, and every nerve in her body was on fire, as she coated the thick shaft with her womanly juices.

Susan was in uncharted territory. Every emotion and every passion was new to her. She fucked her student without guilt or shame and he fulfilled years of her erotic fantasies. Susan clinched her muscles squeezing his beautiful cock and suddenly it erupted like Mount Vesuvius. Hot lave shot deep into her womanly channel making her a slave to the boy's passion.

Watching the explosive display of lust, Ivan and Vanya pumped their cocks furiously. Susan watched in amazement, as they openly masturbated not more than a couple of feet away. Suddenly Ivan shot white cum in Susan's direction but Vanya slowed his hand, as he had other plans. The room was filled with sounds of moans and heavy breathing of three young men and one woman going through incredible, lustful ecstasy.

Susan couldn't take her eyes off Kaz's comrades. Searing cum filled her deepest reaches and her loving student possessed her delicate soul. Susan's ravaged body jerked and spasmed out of control with no real rhythm. Kaz fucked his willing slut until the intense desire slowly rolled down the far side of heavenly bliss.

Susan did not have time to feel any shame or guilt. Vanya desperately needed her body to satisfy his perverted desires so he motioned her to come forward. Susan felt slightly mystified and she was reluctant to release the big cock from her vagina. She hesitated for a moment but Vanya was not willing to wait. He grabbed her by the shoulders pulling her in his direction.

Vanya felt a burning desire in his belly. His mind was filled with the stories Kaz had told him about Susan and his yearning for her reached a peak. His buddy had mentioned that his teacher had a virgin ass. Probably the one fact that inflamed his lust to maximum proportion was that Susan thought anal sex was the most perverted act a person could perform. Fantasies of him abusing the seductive teacher enraged his emotions and he was not going to take, 'No', for an answer.

Pulling Susan off the sofa, he guided her to her feet. His plan was to first lubricate his long cock so he almost threw Susan onto her back on the plush carpet. Susan's eyes widened in disbelieve, as she saw his length of steel aimed at her vulnerable crotch. His hand was around the narrow shaft and there were still a few inches of prick above his fist, which he guided to the target. Susan was completely shocked that she remained frozen letting the young student have his way with her.

The head of Vanya's cock disappeared. Susan held her breath and she rolled her head back feeling him drawing nearer. Suddenly she felt Vanya spread her soaked pussy lips and in one powerful thrust, he sank his monster in her waiting pussy. All the air rushed out of her lungs when he rammed his cock into her until his balls slapped her ass. Already filled with cum, it allowed Vanya to immediately pump his cock in and out with a furious motion. He pounded his cock into her inner being like a madman and Susan remained submissive to satisfy his crazed demands.

The intense heat was overpowering and Vanya felt a dire need to orgasm. It was all he could do to keep from climaxing and he reluctantly withdrew his lance. Relief washed over Susan and she imagined that the young man was finished using her body.

Lust controlled Vanya's every move. He swiftly rolled Susan onto her tummy. Totally confused, she twisted her upper torso looking backward at the young student. All of sudden it hit her! He was going to rape her ass and she was not going to be able to prevent it. So many times Susan had fantasized about anal sex and even talked about it with her husband. But never once did she think it would actually happen to her.

All Susan's squirming and struggles seemed to enrage Vanya. He admired her shapely, rounded butt, as she tried frantically to escape his assault. Her luscious ass was well camouflaged during school hours but suddenly his breath quickened when he noticed her tiny, puckered hole. His hands spread her muscular thighs wider and when his fingers touched the maiden asshole, Susan thought she would die.

Suddenly, Susan cried out loud. She began to sob with tears running down her flushed, rosy cheeks. She cried, not from doing something wrong or perverted, but for feeling the wanton desire to have this young student put his cock in her ass. Vanya slapped her ass cheeks lightly, which caused them to redden, and Susan welcomed the punishment for being such a bad girl.

Vanya's cock glistened with the used juices. He pressed the head to the cherished hole pausing for a brief moment. Then he added saliva to his fingers and placed the extra lubrication on the puckered entrance. Susan held her breath fearing what was about to happen. She couldn't stop her body from shaking and the burning desire for the newfound sex was earth-shattering.

Slowly Vanya pushed his rod into the forbidden land and Susan began to whimper. She pleaded with him to stop realizing that was what a woman was suppose to do when she did not condone this type of sex. "Please don't, please not like this... Oh gawd not there," Susan begged but felt the fiery passion build. She felt overwhelmed with deep humiliation realizing she wanted this as much as he did.

The intense heat and the strong contraction around his shaft quickly overpowered Vanya. Nothing had squeezed his cock like this and the thought of fucking the college teacher in the ass drove his lust skyward. Two or three pumps were all it took for him to reach the point of no return and the orgasm built in his groin.

Slowly, Vanya moved his long, skinny cock in and out of Susan's channel. Suddenly he began shooting his hot lava into her deepest regions where no man had ever gone. The super lubrication gave him the freedom to quicken the pace. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her slender hips and pulled back hard every time he thrust into her ass.

Susan felt his need and desperation wanting to satisfy her attacker for some unknown reason. She screamed for fulfillment and it was not long coming. Out of nowhere, someone reached under Susan's prone body and grabbed her swollen clitoris. The fingers roughly pinched and pulled the tiny clit away from its hood, giving her instant gratification.

She had heard of a woman having multiple orgasms before but it never occurred to her that she would experience such pleasure. The skilled fingers pinched harder and her clit exploded, causing her juices to flow. Kaz cupped her hairless pussy feeling her body respond and he knew exactly what Susan needed.

Vanya fucked the virgin ass with all the passion and lust he possessed. He felt the violent spasms go through Susan's body and he drove his missile to the max. For the very first time, Susan's forbidden entrance was filled with cum and she felt another earth shattering orgasm consume her body.

The last spasm rocketed through her sweaty body when Kaz and Ivan began carrying out the next phase to turn the sexy teacher into their devoted slut. They forced Susan to get into a kneeling position with her head over Vanya's midsection. Vanya had collapsed on the floor soon after his climax waiting for Kaz's next order.

"I want you to clean Vanya... be a good slut and suck all your juices off his cock," Kaz commanded.

Susan didn't understand what he had said at first and remained motionless. Her disobedience brought a further order from Kaz. "Susan... slut... you heard me... suck Vanya's dick before I have to punish you."

She knew her student would not use physical punishment but still she acted. Her head lowered and suddenly a guiding hand gently pushed her face towards the menacing penis. Susan put her hand out and gingerly put her fingers around Vanya's now drooping pecker. The pungent scent of stale sex drifted up to her nose and she realized that it was her juices she smelled. It would take a long time for her to understand how she licked and sucked the boy's filthy cock, but Susan did as Kaz directed. In no time his spent cock glistened with her saliva.

The most precarious position she was in presented Ivan with the perfect opportunity. He could see a trail of cum leaking down her muscular thigh. Susan had been filled with the seed of his two friends and now it was time for him to do the same. Seeing her rearend move back and forth, as she sucked and cleaned Vanya, it presented the most seductive sight to Ivan. Innocently Susan bent down to carry out the degrading task not realizing what was next.

Ivan silently moved in putting his hands on her flared hips. He could see the puffy lips of her cunt between her legs and it was the bull's-eye he was looking for. Without warning, he guided his hard cock to the entrance and in one powerful thrust, propelled it into Susan.

The assault caught Susan by surprise and she raised her head in protest. She twisted her body and saw Ivan was behind her, with a glazed look in his eyes. Held by Ivan with his hands on her hips and Vanya who was holding her shoulders, she was unable to stop the attack. Ivan began pumping with all his might and the fiery pit immediately took a toll on his stamina.

Kaz realized that Ivan was going to use his slut and decided to help. He grabbed a hanging titty in each hand and worked his fingers to the tips. Feeling the hardness, he pinched both nipples and rolled them around with his demanding fingers.

Susan was distraught by her intense, lustful feelings and could not understand how she could remain at such a heightened, aroused level for so long. She felt totally helpless and unable to control her emotions, which were fueled by her past fantasies.

Her body shuddered from the realization that she wanted their young bodies as bad as they wanted hers. If only they had stopped their assault for even a few minutes, Susan reasoned, she might have been able to regain a measure of sanity. She was filled with guilt for allowing the college students to ravage her body. They gangbanged her, which should have repulsed her, but instead she felt intimately aroused to the point where she yearned for Kaz and his friends.

Ivan pumped with a fury of it being his last conquest. Quickly Susan felt totally overwhelmed. Fingers wound into her curly hair guiding her head back to a suddenly hardening cock. Youthful revitalization had Vanya's pecker reaching hardon status once again and he demanded her mouth pay homage to his stellar manhood.

The three worked in unison and in a matter of seconds had Susan wondering if another orgasm was possible. Susan's girlfriends often discussed multiple orgasms but all of a sudden she knew they were real. The three young men were giving an older woman experiences she would dream about for the rest of time. A hard cock pounded her pussy; strong, rough fingers caressed her throbbing nipples; a hard cock thrust deep into her mouth giving Susan new heights of ecstasy. All three boys used her body for personal satisfaction and while doing so, took Susan over the highest mountain of happiness.

It seemed to take forever for the sweaty bodies to come down from the peaks. They all collapsed on the thick carpet entwining together by arms and legs. Susan was vaguely aware of a dwindling penis still buried deep in her cunt and a semi-hard one held firmly in her dainty right hand. Everyone remained quiet waiting for his or her temperature to decrease to a normal degree.

After many minutes, it became apparent that it was time for Susan to leave. She didn't want to raise any alarm bells at home and it was late enough that her husband might be home already. Frantically she looked around for her discarded clothing until finding them in a heap behind the sofa. She quickly donned the skirt and blouse casting a weary eye at what she looked like. Brushing the garments didn't help and they did not look very presentable. She shrugged her exhausted shoulders realizing that the attire would have to do.

A shiver of shame ran through her body. Susan felt remnants of the afternoon all over her sticky body, as well as leaking from certain places. Her body was flushed and heated from all that had happened and she could hardly wait to get out to her car.

Dressed and ready to go, Susan noticed that the three naked boys were standing between her and the door. Kaz looked directly into her eyes and Susan's stomach shuddered from his stare. "You have to kiss and feel us before you can go," he stated.

Susan thought he wanted a peck on the cheek so she moved in his direction. As she reached up to give Kaz a kiss, he stopped her pointing to his lower extremities. Suddenly Susan understood what he meant and she began pleading. "No, no Kaz, please don't make me do it... haven't I done everything you asked?" Susan begged but she was met by his stern glare.

With a little sob and shrug of her shoulders in defeat, Susan dropped to her knees. Her dainty hand went to Kaz's cock tilting it upward to her lips. She could smell the aroma of sex and slowly brought her lips to the flared head. Kissing it gently on the tip, Kaz suddenly whispered, "Suck it too." Reluctantly, Susan opened her lips and did as he requested.

Susan repeated the vile request with Ivan who also presented his semi-hard cock. She kissed his cock tenderly and sucked it for his enjoyment. The most embarrassing thing happened with Vanya who was proudly sporting a hardon. Susan couldn't believe the young man's ability to get rejuvenated but she was unaware of Vanya's fisting his cock until it re-energized. Reluctantly Susan put her hand around the hardened shaft before kissing the swollen head. Just as she opened her mouth to suck, the cock erupted like a steamy gusher. Thick, hot cum spewed from the throbbing prick instantly filling her small mouth.

Vanya laughed and grabbed her head forcing his cock into her gaping cavity. Susan swallowed as fast as she could so she wouldn't suffocate but still some cum ran down her chin. Her body trembled from the humiliation knowing the young man blew his load on purpose. No one had ever treated her so dirty or like a common slut before. Strangely Susan felt guilty but not blaming the students for her demise.

Once the closing ritual was completed, Susan was allowed to leave. Running to her car, Susan could not get it started quickly enough. Revving the engine, she drove away in a hurry heading for safety. She was worried and troubled from what had transpired during the afternoon. Thinking about it, Susan couldn't believe the numerous sinful things the students made her do.

Suddenly goosebumps covered her arms and the hair at the back of head stood up. Images of Vanya's cock deflowering her ass for the very first time filtered through her head. She began sobbing from the knowledge that her body responded to every caress, every degrading act, and every erotic torture the students performed on her. The orgasms were so powerful and mind-boggling that Susan now only thought of them, not of the ones that her loving husband gave her.

Susan pulled into the driveway at home with her mind in a daze. She turned the car off and just sat still for a few moments. Looking down, she noticed the wrinkled, flared skirt and the baggy sweater. Suddenly Susan realized her husband was home. The clothing made her appear like a cheap hooker and Jay would most certainly demand an explanation. Susan was terrified with the thought of Jay seeing her dressed in such an immoral manner.

With her bag of clothes in one hand and her books and purse in the other, Susan slowly entered the house. She could see Jay reading in the living room and he looked up just as she came in the foyer. His startled expression made her panic enough so that she wanted to run.

Jay stared at his wife. He could not believe what she looked like. He had never seen his wife look so cheap, and yet so sexy. Jay looked closer at his gorgeous wife. Her hair was fairly messy and her clothing looked wrinkled, almost slept in. He could see stains on the black skirt but shrugged thinking Susan was being adventurous giving her the benefit of the doubt.

His mouth opened to speak but Susan could not wait. "That boy... the one I told you about...he, he... he came into my classroom when everyone was gone. He came in and said he needed extra classes... classes at his place," she whispered watching Jay's face turn animated listening to his fantasy come alive.

"I told him that teachers can't do that... can't give private lessons outside of the college... but he wouldn't listen. He wouldn't let me go," she said in the quietest voice.

"Oh gawd Jay, I kept telling him that I couldn't do it... Oh gawd, all of a sudden he grabbed me... put his hand over my... breast. He felt me right in the classroom," she whispered. She had to keep going before losing the courage to confess. "I tried to slap him but he was too strong... so strong and he just held my arms so I couldn't move."

Jay mumbled encouragement trying hard to coax Susan to continue. All his married life he dreamed of Susan being with another man but he had given up hope when she steadfastly refused such sinful affairs. Suddenly his wife seemed to be caught up in a struggle for righteousness being harassed by one of her students.

Susan desperately wanted to stop talking, as her tummy churned with anxiety. Frantically she thought of reasons why she went to visit her student. "He said he would tell the dean... tell the dean that I let him feel my boobs... and gawd, he did one more thing," she blurted out watching Jay's face get even more excited and animated.