Susan's Request Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan shrugged her slender shoulders and relented, allowing Sandy to guide her body over her own. With sudden shame, Susan felt her breasts push into the firm boobs below her and with great skill, Sandy lined up the hardened tips. Relaxing into the tenderness, Susan hugged her master tightly and the tits melted together much to the delight of the men.

Julie hovered over the delicious pussy like it was a virgin. She held the large shaft in her fist and touched the wide knob against the wet cunt, which was exposed so vulgarly. Susan flinched wildly but did not make any attempt to escape. Both women had resigned themselves to the fact this much smaller woman was a tiger and she commanded their obedience.

The men had shifted to get a better look and watched with wide-eyed stares. Ron could not believe the respect his wife garnered from the two women and was totally envious of her power and authority. In anticipation, all the men held their breath, as they knew Julie was not going to wait long.

With the most vicious stab, Julie plunged the rubber pecker between the swollen labia, deep into the waiting cunt. Susan let out a big gasp of air as she was filled beyond belief. Her legs were spread so wide it looked almost crude. For some mysterious reason, Susan felt that her life was now out of her own hands. It was like she was a slave to the erotic desires of others.

Julie reached for the rounded hips and dug her sharp nails into the flesh to bring a loud protest from Susan. Sandy felt Susan's helpless sobs and rose up to kiss her on the lips. Feeling the despair, she kissed the open lips and her tongue darted out in search of Susan's. She felt sympathy for Susan and wanted her to know that not all was lost.

It was hard for Julie to pump the thick cock even with all the used semen still inside Susan's pussy so she had to slowly work it in and out. Susan felt like she was being split in two by the enormous cock and it took many seconds before the pain subsided even though she had tasted it only a couple hours earlier. Once she was able to relax her tight muscles, it became easier for Julie and she quickly developed a rhythm.

Susan and Sandy kissed and all their troubles melted away. They were comforted by the fact they had each other and it enabled Julie to take complete control. Her tempo now established, Julie thrust and pumped the cock like a mad woman. On and on she fucked with juices now leaking from the wide-open cunt and the erotic sight was nothing that any of the men had witnessed. They were mesmerized by the erotic performance and their only sounds were moans and groans.

Suddenly, Susan's back arched with the strength unknown to her and the kissing lips parted. Loud, animal sounds came from deep in her throat and the orgasm burst from the pit of her entire being. With her chest now in the air, Sandy devoured an exposed nipple with her fiery mouth. She licked the inflamed bud with her raspy tongue and then she nibbled it with her razor, sharp teeth which brought more moans of ecstasy.

The earth shattering orgasm roared on for an eternity and every nerve ending came alive in Susan's, womanly body. Julie raped her with the fervor of a pervert and Susan was oblivious to the fact that all eyes were glued to her nakedness. No words could ever explain or excuse the undaunted lust she displayed and this would certainly become evident when she went home to her husband.

The time was getting to be very late and Kaz knew that he would soon have to release his teacher. This was too much of good thing to be spoiled by silly mistakes and he didn't want her husband to get too suspicious. He was aware of Vanya's pent up desire from his missed chance to ravage the willing pussy. The thought of entering the volcano like crater had already filled Vanya's mind with immoral fantasies. Kaz attempted to have him satisfy his dire need with one of the other women, but to no avail.

Kaz cautioned Vanya to be quick and not prolong the night so as to get Susan in trouble at home. Speed was foremost on Vanya's mind as it was, so he swiftly moved in for the kill. Kaz joined in to help, as he wanted it to go smoothly. He hugged Susan's sweaty body and guided her off the exceptionally well-built Sandy. Kaz moved Susan over to one side of the room and held her in a prone position for his comrade. It was like a sacrifice of the lamb.

Out of the corner of his eye, Kaz could see movement and glancing over, he noticed the two remaining women had company. Julie had powerful pent up emotions by this time and she almost jumped Ivan when he came near. Sandy on the other hand was resigned to being mauled by the lecherous men. She closed her eyes tightly and waited for the touch from a dirty vulture.

Without any foreplay or even a loving caress, Vanya moved between Susan's wide spread legs and his eyes were ablaze from seeing the unguarded cunt. Susan watched in horror as he immediately aimed his long cock at her vulnerable crotch and with the swiftness of a cat, pierced the soaked, swollen lips.

Shame fueled the guilt in her mind, as she didn't even move a muscle to resist the attack. He used the tight pussy to lubricate his big cock and he coated the thick shaft with Susan's juices as he had a hidden motive.

Suddenly Susan felt Vanya pull his cock out of her soaked cunt and looking downward, she let out a scream. "NO, no not that, please," she begged him as he aimed his cock lower. Unexpectedly, she found the strength to struggle and attempted to move away from his heat-seeking missile.

The head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her forbidden treasure and she pleaded again. "Please, no, no, don't Vanya," she said and tears filled her blue eyes. Held firmly in place by the two strong students, Susan felt the last remaining barrier being broken and although she was repulsed by the filthy act, her internal regions throbbed with excitement. She was now the complete slut.

Susan allowed Vanya to fuck her and she even moved her hips to aid in his pleasure. The inferno quickly robbed his remaining stamina and his cock swelled in anticipation.

She was disgusted with her open display of obedience and wondered how she would ever tell Jay the truth of what happened. When she came to Kaz's today, she reasoned that she might be persuaded to have sex with him, or even one other, but certainly not every one that was present.

A shiver ran through her body as she assisted the out of control cock empty into her deepest regions. She even briefly enjoyed the emotional satisfaction, which rocked his muscular body, and she saw the immense pleasure written on his face.

As the fires slowly dwindled in the exchange student, Vanya felt the insistent prodding from Kaz indicating it was time to let Susan go. "It is getting late and you should be going," Kaz whispered to the thoroughly fatigued teacher. In a stupor, Susan somehow found most of her clothes and did her best to put them on. Her body was awash with sweat and other fluids and her clothes sort of clung to her curves.

Her mind groggy, she allowed Kaz to bid his good byes and as she stood on the outskirts of the bright lights, she caught sight of the naked bodies. The spectacle of the orgy in full blossom across the room was a sight that shocked Susan as she was getting prepared to depart. With a slight touch of envy, she watched Ron's naked ass pump iron between the crudely, splayed legs of Sandy. Her head rocked back and forth and pleas for him to stop were heard but no one moved to intervene. Susan would remember this scene for a long, long time and it was with jealously, which gave her great embarrassment.

Now that the evening was over and it was time to go home, Susan felt the sudden despair of having to face Jay. How was she ever going to explain what happened tonight? Thinking about it, she acted like a total slut all evening as she was fucked and screwed by everyone there.

To make matters worse, she had been a willing participant for most of the time and she started to cry when she remembered how she was made to beg. Sandy became her master and had introduced Susan to a side of sex she didn't know existed. Then later, when the order was reversed, Susan became aware of her true feelings for the student lover.

Sobs shook her body as she pictured herself being fucked by Sandy with the strap-on cock. Never in her years had she ever been made to plead or beg for anything but tonight she lost all her inhibitions. She allowed Sandy to fuck her repeatedly and then she returned the favor. Visualizing herself sucking and licking Sandy's most beautiful cunt filled her again with shame. She never imagined that a shaved pussy would look so alluring or tempting.

To top it all off, she had allowed every man there to fuck her pussy and even permitted Vanya to have anal sex. Jay would never understand how she could succumb and surrender her soul to all these people. Many times he had attempted to have different types of sex with her but she always refused saying that it was immoral. Tonight she performed acts that you would see in any blue, adult movie shown in a triple-X theater.

The sobs shook her lithe body all the way home and panic set in once she parked the car in the garage. Staring off into space for a couple of minutes before going in to face Jay, she could not think of an easy way to explain what happened so Jay would forgive her.

True, he had wanted her to have sex with another man but this was taking it to the extreme. Looking at her watch, she saw it was already past 11 and how would she ever explain to Jay that she was thoroughly aroused for over six hours? Never in her life had she participated in sex for that length of time and certainly not in an orgy with so many people. Normally, 30 minutes with Jay was more that enough time for their intercourse.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Susan went in to face the music. As soon as she saw Jay's excited face, she broke into tears. "Honey, how wonderful. I love you and I am so grateful for you making my fantasy come true," he told her and reached for her shaking body. Hugging her tenderly, Jay whispered, "Come, lets go into the living room and you can tell me all about it," which made her cry even harder with desperation.

Jay was not aware of her past indiscretions and his belief that this was the first would have to remain. Somehow she had to be honest with him but still withhold the earlier episodes with Kaz and the others.

Feeling Susan's hesitation and reluctance, Jay quickly thought of a way to help her relax and become more comfortable. "I will tell you what. Lets jump into the shower and have a nice, long hot shower to relax," he explained and guided her to the ensuite.

Jay watched intently as Susan undressed and prepared for the shower. He never mentioned the things he noticed for fear of upsetting her even more. Things like the buttons ripped off the front of her shear blouse, the two little, red hickies on her neck, the few small welts on her butt, the long red marks down the back of her shoulders, and the fact she was without her panties! His cock was fully erect by now and it was all he could do to resist jumping her bones right then.

Susan was aware of Jay's stare but undressed as quickly as possible. Getting into the enclosure, the hot, steamy water felt wonderful. She closed her eyes and let the beads run over her body, which gave a soothing effect to her exhausted muscles. Jay joined her and tenderly massaged her tired body as the hot water performed a miracle.

After a few minutes, Susan managed to relax and tilted her head backwards into Jay's body as he held her from behind. She could feel his excitement as his hard cock was straight outward and pressed between her thighs. For several seconds, she allowed him to rub his ramrod along her wet crotch and knew he was trying to slip it between her swollen pussy lips. Obediently, she spread her legs slightly and instantly, he found the target and the heat quickly surrounded his throbbing cock as it lay along her opening.

His mind was solely devoted to personal enjoyment and fulfillment so he deftly thrust his hips back and forth. The stubby shaft stoked along Susan's open slit and in a few seconds, she joined his thrusts. Keeping her eyes closed tightly, she allowed her mind to drift off into more pleasant times while her body started the upward travel to ecstasy.

The couple held onto each other with true affection and Jay felt the strong urges pulse through his loins. He wanted to hear all about the affair but for the present, he was content to get self-gratification. Reaching around her body, Jay encircled the small tits and cupped them in his hands while his thumbs and forefingers pinched the abused nipples.

He was already nearing the boiling point from his vivid fantasies all evening and the hot, steamy shower relaxed Susan enough to enjoy his caresses. The tenderness of her nipples was soothed away and they now yearned for his soft caress. Jay moved back slightly and Susan was very content to allow him to caress her body from behind. It gave her a sense of security in that he couldn't look into her eyes and force her to tell the truth.

Suddenly, Jay maneuvered his hips so his cock was perfectly lined up with Susan's delicate pussy and with a little thrust he entered her overheated cavity. She held her breath as he slowly pushed his way deeper and then a strange feeling overwhelmed his mind. The thought of another man's juices filling his wife's cunt and now he was using them for lubrication quickly made him delirious.

Faster and faster he began pumping his swelling iron and Susan sensed his urgency. The memories of the evening prevented an immediate rise in her desires but she felt the obligation to respond. Dutifully, she pushed her slender hips back against his pelvis and she did her best to make it enjoyable for Jay.

His movements began to get a little uncontrolled and Susan could hear his breathing get more ragged. His passion was soaring to a peak and she wanted desperately to join him in the ecstasy to make amends for the guilt from the previous few hours. Suddenly, her right hand snaked down to her open thighs and instantly closed over the upper portion of her labia. Expertly, her dainty fingers entered the hood and pinched the protruding clitoris, rolling it vigorously.

Suddenly she sobbed and her body quivered in fear. It was not from the building lust, but from the images of other fingers turning her body into the new person she became tonight. She felt the hot lava from Jay's loins rush into her deep region and within seconds her hips joined his in uncontrolled lust. The couple was oblivious of the hot jets streaming over their bodies and each was lost in fantasy. Their dreams were of someone other than each other and the orgasms rolled over the crest, both lost in different worlds.

The passion and lust slowly subsided in the pair and like shriveled up pretzels, they got out of the shower. They quickly dried their tired bodies and like any married couple, jumped between the sheets. Jay embraced Susan and once she was in his arms, she started rambling off the story of the raunchy evening.

Jay just held her tenderly and didn't say a word as he listened intently to every word she whispered. "Honestly, I didn't know they set me up and planned to use my body the whole time. I must have been out of my mind to trust Sandy and Kaz. They forced me to do everything and I really didn't think they would use me like they did," she confessed and couldn't stop talking once she started. She began to sob and her lithe body shook slightly while Jay gave her loving caresses.

It felt good to get the truth out in the open and Susan lay in the comfort of Jay's arms, continuing with the sordid details. "When we got to Kaz's, they had the living room set up as a stage, with bright spotlights and all. Honest, I didn't know that Sandy was in on it," she restated her claim of innocence.

"She forced me into the hot lights and made me sit on the sofa. Then she sat on my lap and ripped my clothes off," she cried and her body shook a little more. "Every time I put my hands up to stop her, she slapped me hard, which hurt a lot," she told Jay to justify why she allowed Sandy to take control.

She felt a reluctance to continue but knew she must as she had already begun to reveal what happened. The exact sequence of events was now lost to her confused mind but not the lustrous details. "She made me get up and take off my pants and even my panties so I was completely naked," she said which brought a heavy sign of pleasure from Jay. He didn't dare say a word and just let her continue.

"When I was naked, she pushed me into the sofa and sat on me again. Then she tore off her top and pushed her big, breasts in my face, ordering me to suck them," she whispered with shame. "Oh, you know I have never been with another woman and when she pushed her hard nipples in my mouth, I didn't know what to do," she said in a sorry voice because of the little, white lie.

Jay wanted to scream, "So what did you do?" as he was getting thoroughly aroused by this time. Patiently, he waited and soon she continued. The visions of his wife being forced to suck another woman's tits was getting him aroused all over again.

"She made me suck her large nipples and she told me over and over again how she was going to fuck me," she said with a sigh. "Then she put her hand on my crotch," and there was a slight pause, "And, and then she put her fingers in my pussy," Susan whispered with anguish and her body shook nonstop.

"I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen. I looked around for one of the others to help me but couldn't see anyone, as the lights were so bright they blinded me," she said. Jay hung on the word 'others' as he now wondered just how many were there. Showing more excitement that he intended, he asked, "How many others were there, honey?" This was getting better all the time and he could hardly contain his enthusiasm.

"Besides Sandy and Kaz, there was a couple Ron and Julie, and Ivan and Vanya who are students with Kaz," she told Jay. He wanted her to tell him exactly what Sandy did to her but he also wanted to know what else happened. "Did you have sex with any one else honey?" and Susan felt her stomach tremble with panic. She didn't want to answer but he asked again. "Honey, who else did you have sex with?" and she was afraid to lie.

"All of them," she blurted out and held her breath waiting for his response. It was like an echo, "All of them?" he repeated. "Yes, I told you they forced me to do everything and no one did anything to help me get away," she told Jay, hoping the vague response would satisfy his curiosity.

Jay made a quick decision to allow Susan to proceed with the complete story and he would attempt to control his emotions. Yes, he wanted his wife to have sex with another man but he really didn't envision sex with so many. He understood that his emotions would be going from anger to joy, from lust to displeasure as he heard about his wife having sex with four men and two women. No, that would be one man and three boys, and one woman and one girl. He shuddered with the realization and vowed to hold his temper while he listened to the whole story.

"I am sorry to interrupt you dear, but I really want to hear all that happened," he told her with a soft, caring voice. Feeling his sympathy, she went back to her time with Sandy.

"I was so scared and I could hear the others cheering her on, even applauding her when she made me suck her big boobies. Oh, it was so awful," she got back into the tale. Susan was bewildered as to why she elaborated on what it was like to suck Sandy's tits or why she described her boobs to Jay.

"Her nipples were so round, so large that they felt like rocks in my mouth. She made me suck them and run my tongue all over her breasts while she talked to me," she explained. "She told me how she was going to fuck me and then she said that she would use her big cock on me," she sobbed. "I didn't know what she meant but she kept telling me, again and again," Susan said in an almost inaudible voice.