Susan's Request Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan felt the strong, erotic passion devour Sandy and hugged her hips tightly as she rolled down the far side. With a newfound hunger unknown to her, Susan drank the juices and licked the enlarged clitoris like a true veteran. Julie was shocked as Sandy uttered, "No, no, don't eat my cunt you fucking bitch." There was no way either woman was going to stop and the juices flowed like a river.

The last powerful explosion left her reeling and she felt dismayed by what had just happened. No woman had ever taken advantage of her like that and now it was time to regain control of the much smaller, weaker teacher. She would give the others their money's worth and subtly reached for her carrying bag, which she left by the sofa. The men were so obsessed by the naked bodies they didn't even notice the large, rubber cock as Sandy slipped it out of the bag. Julie didn't miss a thing as her heart stopped in anticipation.

Suddenly, Sandy shoved the thick, pliable shaft into Susan's delicate hand and ordered, "Feel the cock and I want you to know that I am going to fuck you with it." Such a thing being foreign to her, Susan didn't know at first what was happening. Then she glanced down to see the enormous cock and her mind sort of went blank for few seconds. This gave Sandy time to strap the monster to her hips while the thick shaft bounced up and down between the two girls.

Things began to happen real fast as Sandy forced Susan onto her back and placed her knees between her thighs. Susan looked so scared, so delicate lying there and staring straight into Sandy's domineering eyes. Holding her gaze, Sandy positioned her body over the bewildered teacher and forced Susan to spread her legs wider. Susan could feel the strange probing of the rubber cock against her flesh and she flinched in an effort to avoid the weapon.

"Spread your legs wider for me, my beautiful Susan, as I am going to make you my lover," Sandy whispered into her ear. "Can you feel the head of my dildo pushing against your cunt? Do you want me to fuck you with it?" she asked out of courtesy. Then she reached into the passion pit with her skillful fingers and found the control button. Pinching it with a lot more vigor than need be, she was determined to demonstrate her superiority. It brought words of protest from Susan and her resistance quickly waned with the sudden, pinching caresses.

Sandy twisted her body with lightning speed so that she was looking directly into the wetness between the shapely thighs. "No, no, please don't, please don't," Susan moaned, but she knew what was next. She braced for the impending attack, and when the lips closed over her womanhood, she sobbed with defeat. "Please, no, no, please don't suck my pussy," Susan whispered but her own words only incensed her even more.

The tongue darted out to circle the extended clitoris and teased it with expert skill. It swirled around and over the tender bud and then Sandy sucked it into her demanding mouth.

Susan became delirious from the sudden lust and couldn't prevent her hips from thrusting up to the greedy lips. The earlier unplanned events had put Sandy in an extremely aroused state and she hungered for the free flowing juices of her slave. There was no pause, no let up, as she wanted to disgrace Susan as quickly as possible and then humiliate her with the ultimate, friendly persuader now strapped to her hips.

Sandy finger fucked Susan with the talent known only to a dyke and sucked the lava from deep within the volcano. The heat was intense and Susan broke out in a severe sweat as she rocketed up the hill to the peak and the orgasm roared over the crest. She succumbed to the ecstasy so rapidly that her slender body rolled and thrust on the thick carpet with no control or explanation.

Kaz wanted to jump into the fray as his cock felt like it would burst from being hard since the girls arrived. He could see the strap-on bobbing up and down as Sandy kneeled between Susan's splayed legs and knew the price of waiting to see her use it on his lovely teacher would be worth every cent.

Sandy was in control again and she felt rejuvenated from taking the innocent woman through the throes of the intense orgasm. It was time to consummate her mastery over Susan and she re-aligned her body so that she was laying over top the passive woman.

Feeling once again, the probing pokes of the dildo, Susan knew what was planned. "Please, Sandy please, don't do this to me," she pleaded with the hope the young student would listen to her older teacher. "You can't do this to me, please don't," she kept up the begging as the skillful hand went to work. Sandy rubbed the head of the monster up and down the wet opening and coated it with juices.

Susan felt a trembling reflex every time the rubber head pressed against the upper regions and it brought a satisfied smile to Sandy when the hips quivered. "Oh gawd, it is right on my pussy," Susan whispered in acknowledgement.

"Do you know what I am going to do now, Susan?" she asked as the humiliation continued. Then she held steady over the abused clit and stroked it with careful concentration. Susan felt hope fading fast as she struggled to escape the much stronger woman but was unable to even slow down the assault.

Sandy felt more confident by the second. Oops, she dipped the wide head into the tiny slit in teasing fashion, which brought an immediate protest. Suddenly the powerful woman kissed Susan on the lips and took her completely by surprise. The probing tongue pressed against the tightly closed lips and indicated the urgency for her to submit.

With a tiny sob, Susan just relaxed slightly but that was enough as the tongue seized the opportunity. A struggle ensued but Susan was no match and quickly the tongues intertwined in a tender caress. A little thrust with her strong hips as the cock head was exactly positioned on the opening and Susan's cry for mercy was not heard. She arched her back with all her might in an attempt to get away from the sword but it was to no avail.

The kiss inflamed Susan's mind as it conveyed so much lust and passion that she didn't know how to resist. Sandy seized the opening and took the obedient woman into unfamiliar territory as she felt Susan surrender her sexy body.

Sandy twisted her body to the side and slipped her hand between the two bodies. Susan's muscles flinch wildly as the sharp nails scrapped across her tummy and into the cherished land. The fingertips teased their way through the sparse hair, twirling the curly strands and turning the poor woman into a puppet.

Sobs raked Susan's body and she quivered under the tender caresses as she was filled with desire for her young student. With a little dip of her finger, Sandy grazed the tip of the exposed clitoris and thrust her hips to embed the cock. Susan's breathing was quick and very uneven as Sandy held her hips steady while her fingers searched.

It was evident to all when she found the target as Susan's legs jerked frantically and sort of surrounded the shapely hips now between her thighs. The hot mouth covering Susan's swallowed the scream of ecstasy as the darting fingers pinched the swollen clit in challenging fashion. Without any care or concern, Sandy squeezed the bud as hard as she could and rammed the pussy breaker to the hilt.

The explosion started from the epicenter in the deepest regions of Susan's cunt and her womanly juices flowed out to meet her master. All eyes filled with lust watching the two women in the throes of erotic passion and they knew that Susan's will had been broken.

Her body shuddered violently and Sandy fucked her without holding anything back. The sight was overpowering, watching Susan writher under the slender Amazon. Sandy's muscular buttocks tightened whenever she thrust forward and everyone could imagine the hard cock striking the inner reaches of Susan's love channel. The men dreamed of fucking this tall, blonde woman and they all could hardly wait to touch that shapely ass.

Susan's climax was earth-shattering and she hugged her student's body tightly as she thrust madly to meet Sandy's hips. Her juices coated the thick shaft and she welcomed the release of her spirit as the powerful girl took her over the mountain's crest.

The two women were covered with perspiration and they held onto each other oblivious to the bright lights and the audience. By this time, everyone was thoroughly aroused and ready for some action of his or her own. Sandy continued kissing and embracing Susan with tenderness in an attempt to show her idol how much she cared for her.

Kaz was the first to come out of the darkness and approach the two lovers. Sandy became aware of Kaz and listened as he whispered to her. "That was some performance and you were right, it was worth the price of admission," he said. Susan was vaguely aware of what was said and a sinking feeling went threw her tummy knowing Sandy had set her up. How could she was all Susan could wonder?

"I hope you don't mind if I join you but I want some of our little Susan too," he whispered and his hands went to the burning flesh. Sandy thought quickly and decided to coax Kaz into removing all his clothes and to lie on the floor. She promised to entice his beautiful teacher to ride his cock like a jockey and he would have the journey of his life.

Soon others decided to join the party and everyone moved into the lighted arena. Julie had already told Ron that she craved a little action with one of the young students, Vanya. Ron encouraged her to go ahead and he would occupy himself with the other two girls. It worked out even better than Ron anticipated as his sexy wife sat beside Vanya and was quickly joined by Ivan. Now both young men groped the married woman and within seconds had her naked above the waist.

Julie was in heaven as Vanya felt her fiery flesh and his head swooped down to devour a rock, hard nipple. She arched her back to offer rewards and instantly another mouth sucked the other nipple. Both boys sucked and nibbled the big tits and were amazed by her loud moans of passion. Julie was delirious with passion and she fumbled franticly for the boy's muscular bodies in an attempt to satisfy her desperate needs.

It didn't go unnoticed by Ron and he witnessed his wife taken by the two lust filled students. It always amazed him to see his wife loose all inhibitions and throw herself completely into an orgy.

Kaz complied with Sandy's wishes and now lay naked on the floor. He put his fist around his hard cock and rotated the thick shaft in an enticing manner. His free hand reached out for Susan and with the help of Sandy, maneuvered her over his pulsing hips. Susan was wide eyed as she watched the hypnotic movement of the throbbing beacon and did not resist when they made her kneel over the spear.

Ron noticed the prominent engraving on the delicate ass cheek and thought it added an extra element to her beauty. The carving on the upper portion of her breast also made her look more sexy and desirable. Realizing the significance of the drawing, he found it a touch humorous.

Suddenly Sandy kissed her on the lips, full and demanding, which made Susan's head swim. The darting tongue entwined with hers and she tilted her head to a comfortable position. She realized what Sandy and Kaz were attempting to do and she permitted it to happen. On her knees, she dropped her hips backward and like a guided missile, the head of the long cock pressed into the Garden of Eden. The burning mouth sucked her breath away and Kaz pushed his manhood into her dripping cunt.

The fantasy of being with Kaz and the familiar feeling of desire she felt for this young exchange student returned to her. He slowly thrust his cock and suddenly Sandy pushed down hard on Susan's body. The burning rod went deep into her inner reaches and her lust, which had rested on a plateau, left the landing and headed for higher ground.

The willingness of Julie was stimulating to Ivan and Vanya and they were determined to take full advantage of her eagerness. Both almost ripped their clothes off along with the rest of Julie's and it wasn't long before all three were completely naked.

Ivan concentrated on the big, bouncy tits while Vanya made Julie cry out when his tongue licked a wet trail down her middle. The foreplay didn't last long as both boys were extremely worked up by this time. Tasting the riches and teasing the burning flesh on her thighs and pelvis made Julie spread her legs in wanton fashion and she begged Vanya to fuck her. She was burning up with desire and needed a cock badly.

Reaching out, she grabbed the hard meat between Ivan's legs and immediately started to pump it in a furious manner. Again she screamed but this time it was because she had been stabbed. Vanya filled the void between her legs and rammed his big cock to the hilt in one powerful thrust. It was exactly what Julie wanted and she held her hips in position for him to satisfy his pent up lust.

Ron was a little jealous as he watched the young man fuck his wife but he easily accepted it because his mind was also inflamed. It was obvious when the orgasm washed over Julie as she let out rapid gasps of air and deep moans. Then Vanya filled his slut with scorching cum while Ivan devoured the throbbing nipples and Julie was taken into the Promised Land.

The four others in the center of the spotlight were drawn by the loud noises of the illustrious threesome near the sofa and the erotic sight fueled their already enraged minds. Kaz felt the intense heat surrounding his cock and held his hips upward to thoroughly enjoy the moment.

Sandy's ulterior motive of having Kaz on the floor enabled her to caress the seductive tits, which easily fit in the palm of her hands. Ripping her eyes from the three near the sofa, she again kissed her lover on the lips. This time Susan yielded right away and joined the hungry action without hesitation. The two women and Kaz used all their skill to prolong the passion so it would last.

Ron was left out so he reached for Sandy's naked body, which brought an immediate protest. She stopped the kiss and turned to tell Ron in no uncertain terms that her body was off limits. Ron was desperate so he diverted his attention to Susan who was now in the saddle of a bucking bronco. Standing, his crotch was at the same level as Susan's face so he aimed for second best. Holding his ramrod with one hand, he grabbed Susan by the head and guided her mouth to his waiting pecker. As long as Ron left her alone, Sandy was okay with it so she was contented to massage and caress Susan's body.

Kaz's stamina was being robbed very fast and he could feel the dam ready to burst. Susan's cunt tightened around his shaft and his body started to quiver in the wake of the impending orgasm. She could feel his body tighten and knew Kaz was ready to fill her vagina with sperm.

Ron was content to fuck her hot mouth and he pumped his long shaft with his fist while holding her on the end of his cock. He was ready to climax and he squeezed his pelvis muscles, holding them taunt for a few seconds to delay the inevitable. It was hard for Susan to breath and when the first blast of lava shot into her throat, she almost choked.

It all happened with lightning speed as she swallowed shot after shot of cum while Kaz exploded deep inside her cunt. Her body was still on fire but there was no massive orgasm to speak of. Tiny electrical spasms shook her lithe body and she was content to satisfy the two men while her new lover caressed her steamy body. The bold pinches and nibbles from Sandy were loving reminders of her compassionate feelings.

The men rocketed through the crests and the climaxes lasted for several seconds as both emptied their love potion into the sexy Susan. For some mysterious reason, she felt compelled to satisfy their male needs and did her utmost to make it gratifying for both, Kaz and Ron.

Julie was only slightly aware of Ron's heightened lust as she glimpsed his climax with Susan. The broad smile covering his face and the frantic thrusting of his hips indicated his sheer and utter enjoyment.

The sudden orgy drugged Julie's mind and Ivan and Vanya kept caressing her body. She was kept in a constant aroused state and her body twitched with every touch from the two students. The three sort of crawled over to the center of the room next to the others.

The men were quite content to satisfy their pent up needs with the willing women at this point but Kaz had future plans for Sandy. He realized that she would not submit to their male desires so they would have to force her. After all, what could she do about it, he reasoned?

A new round of fucking was about to take place and the bodies shuffled in an attempt to sort themselves out now that they were all together. The bright lights gave the room an eerie feeling as it made one think they could be seen by the whole world. In one sense, the exhibitionist performances only incensed everyone's mind, as voyeurism was something everyone dreamed of doing but never really had the courage to carry out.

Each person had a separate version as what should happen but Ivan was the first to act. The flames of desire licked his frustrated mind and he needed immediate fulfillment so he reached for Susan. Julie envied Ivan as he wrestled Susan's naked body from Kaz's hips and rolled her onto the carpet. She too felt a deep desire for Susan's raw assets but she could wait.

Sandy's objective was limited to either of the two women and she quickly decided to restore her acquaintance with Julie. Flashbacks of their short time together filled her mind with renewed passion for the woman and she innocently stroked the rubber pacifier. Moving over to Julie, they cuddled and each began exploring the others body for riches. Tenderly and with true womanly affection, they caressed and embraced while their mouths locked in a feverish kiss.

Julie held her breath when Sandy's hand closed over her dripping, wet cunt, and her finger teasing the swollen labia. Sandy dearly wanted to taste Julie's delights but not after Vanya had filled them with his seed. She remembered the way Julie begged the last time she fucked her with the enlarged strap-on and the thought enslaved her mind.

Suddenly Sandy sucked a distended nipple into her mouth, which brought moans of ecstasy from Julie, and both women anticipated what was on the horizon. Julie arched her back, offering her big tits to the hungry mouth and Kaz and Ron moved over to watch the lesbians. It never ceased to amaze Ron at his wives' lust for another woman and Kaz would never tire of watching the definitive male fantasy.

Without any foreplay or preparation, Ivan had one thing on his aroused mind and he spread Susan in a vulgar manner. His eyes were crazed and he aimed his rod at the vulnerable target between the splayed legs. Almost in a trace, Susan looked down and envisioned Ivan entering her and it excited her beyond belief. When the tip of his enlarged cock touched the puffy pussy lips, she vigorously thrust her hips at him and displayed uncommon lust, which gave her a feeling of shame.

He felt the sudden intense heat of her volcano and with a powerful thrust, rammed his cock into the fire. Susan was feeling guilty as the arousal built from the pit of her stomach and she wondered if Jay would ever understand her predicament.

Vanya knew his compatriot was about to satisfy his burning needs by fucking the willing teacher and he took liberties to feel her exposed flesh. The small tits highlighted by the large, hard nipples were exceptionally defined and he caressed them with a passion.

Ivan was already near the end of his stamina and he felt the pre-cum seep from the tip of his cock. Prolonging it for as long as he could, he finally was forced to let loose a jet of white, creamy fluid. His hips jerked out of control as he jettisoned the immense load of Russian cum into his dreamlike woman and he held her tightly. Vanya managed to keep his fingers on the enlarged buds and pinched them into erotic hardness.