All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 03'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Tomba56Tomba56over 13 years ago
Good Read

I love this story. I spent ten years as an over-the-road trucker, so this is not only a great story, it's also like a trip down memory lane. Thanks for sharing and keep it up. I kind of think all women are a little physic anyway, this story is just a little more up front about it. My ex-wife always seemed to know what I thought before I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

but there were several grammatical errors. My suggestion is when you are completely finished righting a story, you use a spell and grammar checker. The content was super.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waste of time

i stopped on the second page if i wanted to read shit about forced sex and group sex i would have gone there there are readers here that have been raped and forced into sex and do not want to be reminded of the hell they went through that is why they have a nonconsent/reluctance area which is where this belongs you sure can ruin a story

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543over 13 years ago
Wonderful

I thought it was such a wonderful story lots of romance and love

KamattlockKamattlockover 13 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story and I think it was well written keep up the good work. I would ignore the "Waste of Time" comment I guess some people don't know what character development is and it explained why Sammi (LeeAnn) didn't keep in touch with her family while she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Yes this was a great story and YES ignore the "Waste of Time" comment as well as the dope that corrected your spelling and grammar and then mispelled the word "writing" !

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Good story

You warned us what to expect and I have no qualms about having read and enjoyed it. I have read most of your submissions and enjoyed them too.

So, no brickbats from me - you write a different kind of story and I sometimes like a different kind of story. I guess I'm open-minded enough that you don't shock me. If only most people could have such a support and love system the world would be a better place.

Thank you.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Feel good factor

Also, I'm not sure where our anon got the 'forced sex' angle from - it was only in the re-telling that this horrendous crap came out. Certainly nothing to do with the main characters' current situation, which is exponentially better than anything the previously abused ones ever had before. Whether readers are into polyamory or not, surely the loved feeling all the women have is so much better than their previous abuse-ridden lives.

Well done I'd say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT!!!

An absolute delight. I like your writing style and your stories. Keep it up!

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Great read

To hell with the naysayers and nitpickers. It was a well crafted story. It sucked me in to the extent I was part of it. You just get better and better. Keep writing - LOTS.

OldStormy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who

is Bill?In the first two parts LeeAnn's husband was Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Good Story...

All in all, this was an enjoyable story, and the author would do well to ignore the "whiners and complainers" entirely!

The only references to "forced sex" were those that occurred in the story of LeeAnn/Sammi and her marriage to Frank. They were related in a negative context, showing disapproval of such conduct, and thus I can't see where the couple "whiners" came up with their notion that this tale "favored" such.

As for the fact that Scorpio referred to Sammi's late husband variously as "Frank" and "Bill", this is one situation where running the story past one of Literotica's volunteer editors would have proved beneficial, as it certainly would have caught that minor error. That said, my guess is that the couple "nit-pickers" who went to great pains to show their disdain for the goof have never attempted to write a story for publication on Lit. While I have not done so, myself, I've submitted tales to another story-site, and I know how very easy it is to - halfway through writing a story - decide to change a character's name.

And I fail to see where, in the story, the "whiners" found errors in grammar worthy of complaint. The only thing I spotted was the author's use of the spelling, "lovin" to represent the southern colloquial pronunciation of the word, "loving". Typically, we use an apostrophe at the end to indicate the dropped "g" at the end of the word, but the rules of English Grammar are becoming a little more loose, and I have seen instances where this is considered "acceptable" even in mainstream published novels.

As for the whole "polyamory" theme of the story, it is rather difficult to really imagine this tale occuring as a rel-life situation. It's strange enough to contemplate a man living with three women, managing to keep all of them completely satiated sexually, and have jealousy never poke its foul nose into things. In this case, the addition of the ladies all being both telepaths and tel-empaths provides the solution that is needed. The really difficult-to-imagine situation is that of a mature woman being willing to permit her husband to shag her adult daughter on a regular basis.

But, then, this whole story-site is about fantasy, is it not? And, when you read fantasy, you ARE supposed to "check your disbelief" at the door. That is what makes reading such stories so much fun!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Strange

Strange, but in a good way. Well written, good characterization, and just fun, plus sexy as all get out! Thanks for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I totally enjoy your writing. The emotion and the portrayed love is quite moving.

As one reviewer put it - the world would be a better place if all could be motivated like that. The telepathic touch was a nice twist and introduced some interesting angles. Could it be that there is more of that happening than we realize?

I got so involved in the story that I was sorry when it ended and am hoping for a continuation.

Thanks for the story and keep up the good work.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Y'all Miscounted...

There is Dani, Donna, and Linda still to be accounted for. Whatcha gonna do about them?

fickfroschfickfroschover 13 years ago
Missing something...

... where ist part four ??? What about xmas ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Good Job. Thank you

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 13 years ago
Echoes of Robert A. Heinlein - again

It was as exciting and satisfying as reading a short version of "Stranger in a Strange Land". Pete is not a Michael Valentine Smith but I enjoyed it very much.

Grok,

BigBear (a water brother)

TelozTelozabout 13 years ago
I second that!

"What about Christmas" is what I'm talking about, if ever a story deserved a sequel, this is it! I'm always loathe to give a story five stars, but if I could have I'd have given this one six! I have absolutely no problem with sexual liaisons between family members, no matter how close, I only feel queasy when they start breeding, you can't fight genetics! Thankfully that didn't happen here and the whole story wast great.

As for the nit pickers, I know from experience that you can re-read your work all you like, and pass it to an editor who will sort out any remaining problems, but the first time you read it after it's published you will spot a typo or grammatical error. Cest la vie! If everyone was perfect it would be a boring old world!

Good work, more please!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Desperate for part 4

Ok this was incredible and extremely satisfying on so many levels - BUT

We have three other women that have to be accounted for - two of the already committed to the family.

How do you leave to woman that rescued him out of the final solution???

IrfonIrfonabout 13 years ago
Great !!

Scorpio44 - thank you for a fantastic story - you can't possibly fail to produce Chapter 4 - else your genitals will shrivel and eventually disappear - ok? got it ?? :-))

Stay Well......

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 11 years ago
In Memory of Manuel

An excellent story. I was rereading it, and recalled seeing Manuel Rojas (yes, he is a real person) and his restaurant on TV recently. Sadly, Manuel passed away on February 13, 2013. I wish his family well.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
is there a word that combines pleasure & pain?

Okeydokey now y'all.

We've left Reality waayyy behind us.

We just blew through Surreal....

Shifting into high gear, we've got the pedal to the metal

and we are highballin' enroute for Cockaigne!

I cannot decide which is more effected by this storyline,

the pleasure to my libido or the pain to my brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a great chapter

i enjoyed the story all around you did very good got me hocked and thinking lucky man also i been knowen to enter on that mind level but all you have to do is move slowly and try to enjoy not want it more love to read more hugs keep up the good work

msethjmsethjover 10 years ago
the suspension on my disbelief is sprung

I was really getting to like this storey, but telepathy was just to much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had to stop reading at page 6. This story is very creepy man, all that telepathy and rape and whatnot. It just keeps getting weirder by the page, I don't think I can read any further. I don't really get the logic and the reasoning behind all the different scenarios you are portraying here. And the word 'mating' at every turn keeps making me think of animals rutting. That's a real big turn-off for me, dude. I don't know, maybe others are enjoying this series, but this is it for me. Think I am gonna go give your other works a try now.

Cheers.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Nice change of pace!

Enjoying this series...not the same old thing...interesting twists and turns...keep it up!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ITS A BI-FAM-I-LY AFFAIR

and not too well hidden from the powers that are, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

I'm out! This started well, but has become infantile rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who

is Bonnie? In chapter One, Nick's dead wife was Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jumped the shark

I'm out.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Interesting

Ok this story does get a bit out there with all of the magical links but as it had some good humour and was well written I still gave it four stars. I think it would have still worked without the links IMHO but that's me.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Not prepared for TP & TK

Some strong empathy is the most you should have put into this story.

Beware of telepathy and telekinesis: they make good character and plot development almost impossible. Nobody has to work when the magic wand waves. Larry Niven (sci-fi author) has a nice essay on the problems they raise, IIRC.

For the moment, I've lost interest in further installments. Maybe some day I'll finish this series, but that date's not on the calendar.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Decent story

But I felt the rape of Megan and Andrea also the way sammi was whored out abused by her husband frank for 20 years was a completely unnecessary part to add to the story and those characters. Sorry but you destroyed one of your main characters with her back story of being forced to fuck and suck other guys all because she didn't want her dad and brother to see some photos of her? They would not have cared about that at all if they knew what she would have been forced to do. Adding the "special power" she has and she must be the dumbest women in the world to allow that. Sorry but you wrote yourself into and out of whatever point that back story created and shows you are either lazy writer or just wanted to write that to add to the sex part of the story. You could have done better. Way to drop the ball.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Look this story is beginning to get very repetitive, and I’m getting just a tad jaded with all this telepathy rubbish. Sharing orgasms with everyone, including Mom and Niece. Please!!!!????

Theee people come across as desperate and somewhat pathetic.

I know that wasn’t your intention, but with your stories this polyamory stuff you love just becomes a bit too much and starts to become boring. All these idiots are super sexual athletes, I wish.

All the above being said I have enjoyed this story. But I think I’m also a bit sick of it and will move on to another tale of yours. No offence.

Scores 3/5, just because of the repetitive boring plot.

onyx412onyx412almost 3 years ago

Great Story! I am on my third re-read! Couple of things, though.... Chapter 1 says Nick's first wife was Annie, but here in Chapter 3 she is suddenly Bonnie. Also, LeeAnn's husband flips from Frank to Bill and back. I don't mind, multiple names, maybe... Story is still great.

Thanks from a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shades of Aldous Huxley, momma must GROK

this as well. Not a normal story, but interesting as serendipity for the long haul. Nice writing Scorpio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good, fun story, got a little weird, a little over the top, but still good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous