Something Afoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once to the head, she covered it and wiggled her toes. The combination of the slippery nylon stretching over me and the tapping made me groan. She had barely slipped down below the ridge when a drop of pre-cum welled up.

Vera moaned and rubbed the drop in. I could see the shiny spot on her stockings for a fraction of a second before her foot slid back down my cock.

She showed amazing dexterity when she curled her toes around me on the downstroke. There was just enough grip for me to feel it, and it was amazing. I watched her feet flexing, manipulating me, and I breathed heavily from the pressure it was already building. Her foot glided up and down my erection at a torturously slow pace, making me squirm.

It was only when she let out a whimper that I realized she'd pulled her panties aside and slid a hand between her legs.

I couldn't see much anyway, and my attention immediately shifted back to the way her feet moved beneath the dark nylon. The subtle waves created by her toes and the shifts from light to dark had me entranced. The sound was barely there, but it was no less engrossing.

I dribbled more pre-cum and let out a growl. It was all too much. Having my fantasy fulfilled by someone I wanted so badly and couldn't have was making me lose control.

"Are you getting close already?" she asked, having apparently seen the signs.

I answered with a curt nod, and said, "So fucking good."

"I love it," she said. "Making you lose control."

That's when she upped the ante. The foot that she'd been using to hold me upright slipped to the side of my cock. She cupped me between the soles of her feet and began stroking.

"Holy fuck," I growled as the stimulation increased exponentially.

"Oh yeah," she cooed, her fingers still at work between her legs. "Tell me when you're about to come."

It didn't take long. The slippery nylon sliding up and down my cock built the pressure rapidly. I grunted and groaned, doing my best not to move away from her incredible feet. Warmth swelled in my shaft and balls as I neared the point of no return.

"About to come," I warned her, as she'd asked.

Vera released me from the warm nest of her soles and I grunted in frustration. I was right on the edge. I pushed my cock upright, trying to get it back in contact with her feet and fixed her with a needy gaze.

"Hold it up just like that," she said, and pressed the sole of her left foot against my throbbing shaft. Then she slid the right foot up toward the tip, and positioned her toes just below it.

I breathed hard and fast as she tickled the underside of my cockhead with her big toe and its neighbor. Within a few seconds I was there. I clenched my teeth and stifled the roar trying to escape me with my cum.

"Yeah, baby. That's it, come all over my feet," Vera encouraged me as the first spurt trailed up her foot to her ankle.

Over and over again I erupted, decorating the dark nylon with spatters of white that oozed along the contours of her feet. I came harder than I ever had in my life — even the three times I'd gone bareback with my previous girlfriend. I was almost shocked by the amount of cum decorating her foot, ankle, and shin. That's not even to mention what had dribbled off her foot onto the bed. I took it in through half-lidded eyes until my orgasm waned and I let my head drop to the pillow.

The flash of light yanked me back from my post-come lethargy and caused my heart to skip a beat. I half sat up and saw her looking at the picture she'd just taken, confirming my fears.

"Relax," she said, and then tossed the phone to me.

I looked at the picture and realized there was little she could use for blackmail. Only my cock and her cum-covered feet were really visible. Everything else was a washed out blur.

"I thought you'd want a picture to remember — and jack off to. Go ahead and send it to yourself, but don't delete it." She held up her foot and admired it. "That is so much. That really made you come hard, didn't it?"

"Obviously," I groaned as I sat back, the weariness washing over me again. I had enough strength and presence of mind to send the picture to my phone, though.

"Not bad for my first time, huh?"

"It was fucking awesome."

She chuckled, and then reached down to pop open one of the clasps holding up her stockings. As much as I liked them on her, it was sexy as hell to watch her slowly peel them off as well. After dropping them over the edge of the bed, she lifted her feet over me and wiggled her toes. I grunted from the throb that set off in my sensitive cock.

"I've got a little bit of a foot thing too. It really turns me on to have a guy suck my toes. Want to?"

A pang sharp enough to arch my back shot up my spine when she said that.

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she lifted her butt, pulled up her skirt, and jerked down her panties. Those found a home on the floor next to her stockings. The fog in my head burned away as I sat up. She shaved, but I couldn't see much more than that because her legs were still together. Her low-cut top and lack of a bra made pulling her tits out quite easy for her. They were everything I'd ever imagined — firm and a nice teardrop shape. Her nipples had to be hard, the way they were standing out.

She parted her legs, letting me see her pussy. It looked torturously delicious, but something else pulled my attention away almost immediately. She lifted her foot — the one I hadn't cum-glazed.

"Do it," she said as she slipped two fingers between her folds.

Once again, there was no escaping the trap she'd set for me. I cupped her ankle in my hand and lifted her foot to my lips. The smell was musky — hot — but not foul. It reminded me a lot of the first time I went down on a girl — slightly off-putting at first, but oh-so enticing at the same time.

Vera sucked in a shuddering gasp when I gave her big toe a lap.

I moved onto its neighbor, tracing its length with the tip of my tongue. There was a hint of saltiness, which excited me all the more. She shivered and let out the quietest of whimpers. I moved down the line, watching her rub her clit and squeeze her tits, though it was mostly in my peripheral vision. When I reached the pinkie toe, I ended with a flourish, swirling the tip of my tongue around it.

I looked directly at her for the first time when I did that. Her gaze was intense as she watched me tonguing her toes. She really was getting off on it, and that only spurred me on.

I grasped the top of her foot as well, holding it in place, and lapped the sole of her foot. Her muscles tightened, flinching away from the tickle, and she whimpered again. When I reached her toes, I pushed the tip of my tongue between the first two. The saltiness was stronger there. Once again, I made my way down the line.

Vera's fingers moved faster, and every time I looked at her, I saw her gaze locked on me. I traced the tips of her toes in the opposite direction with my tongue, and then gave the big one something that blurred the line between a kiss and a suck. Then I took it in for real.

She moaned, seemingly unable to hold it back. I sucked on her toe fairly hard, holding it all in my mouth. That's when the hand playing with her tits slid down her body, taking over for the hand between her legs. The slippery fingers that had teased her clit plunged into her pussy instead.

I jumped over to her pinky toe, and could see how much it was turning her on by the tightening of her features. I slid my lips over her toe, emulating what I'd seen women do to me — while trying not to think about that connection too much. It did the trick. She gasped and both of her hands doubled down on their respective tasks.

I licked. I sucked. I probed between her toes. My hands caressed her. All the while, her face grew redder and her breathing heavier. Though it was apparent she was doing everything in her power to stay quiet, the occasional whimper passed her lips, and moans frequently rumbled in her throat.

Though it ached like hell, I swelled to about half-staff from the excitement. Her foot was glistening in the light as much as the fingers probing her canal, and I was in pure heaven.

A somewhat louder series of whimpers escaped her, and I could feel her muscles tightening. Her eyes — still focused tightly on me — widened. I guessed she was getting close, so I moved back to her big toe, sucking it hard and fast.

Though she tried to stifle it, an alarmingly loud yelp burst from her lips. Her wide eyes pinched closed. Three more times she plunged one set of fingers into her depths while the others flashed over her hood. Then she buried her fingers inside her and came.

The toe in my mouth and all nine of its siblings curled. I let the digit go before her nail could dig into my mouth, and tongued her toes instead while I watched her come.

The fingers pressing against her clit moved in sporadic bursts. Each time they stopped, her already-arched back would lift higher from the mattress. Cries of release fought to get past her pursed lips, but she held them at bay. For long, beautiful seconds, I randomly kissed her toes and watched her writhe in sweet agony.

Once she began to settle down from her heights, she groaned and pulled her fingers out of her pussy. She shuddered from the sensation, and then her eyes fluttered open.

I gave her big toe a quick suck, and it set her off again.

After that, I went back to that foot rub she'd asked for in the first place, even though it had been nothing but a ploy. Her breathing slowed, as did the quivers brought on by aftershocks of her orgasm.

She looked up at me, chuckled, and said, "Oh, this was so dirty and wrong. We didn't technically break any rules, though."

"Technically," I agreed.

"Help me up."

She held out her hand, and I grabbed her wrist to help her sit up. I looked at her fingers, which were still wet and grinned.

"I think that's one of those gray areas," she suggested.

I sucked her pussy slick fingers clean with gusto. It really made me want a taste right from the source, though. It also finished the process that sucking on her toes and watching her masturbate had started. I was hard again.

She tugged her hand away from my lips and I let her go. After glancing at my erection, she said, "If you keep that up, we're going to end up breaking rules."

I couldn't argue with that.

Vera pushed her tits back into her top, though it still didn't hide much. Then she said, "Because I suspected what you were into, I brought it up with Gina to feel her out."

"Yeah?"

"She's never done it, but she liked the idea." She punctuated that with a twitch of her eyebrows. "She wears stockings to work, too."

I quietly groaned.

"I'll talk you up and give her your number and Facebook. After that, it's up to you." She stood up, straightened her skirt, and said, "I should probably get out of here, just in case Becky gets up to pee or something."

"Probably right." I didn't want to think about the awkwardness that would cause. No matter how we'd tried to justify it, I'm sure Becky would have considered the whole thing breaking the rules.

"I think I'll treat Gina to a pedicure. Want some pictures?"

There was that evil Vera again. My dick twitched and I grunted.

"I hate to leave you like that," she said, looking at my throbbing cock. She grabbed her phone from where I'd laid it on the nightstand. Then she bent down, picked up her panties and stockings, and tossed them on the bed next to me. "Maybe I can help without being here, though. You can keep them."

With that, she turned and strutted toward the door. Before she stepped out into the hall, she tugged up the back of her skirt and wiggled her bare ass at me.

"You could always send me a picture," she said. A quiet laugh followed, and she closed the door behind her.

I figure she got the second picture of her cum-glazed stockings before she made it home.

****

Hope you enjoyed this kinky little tale. As always, take a moment to vote. That's my bread and butter, and what keeps me writing. Comments are certainly appreciated, as are favorite listings and follows. They help increase the exposure of the story, which results in more eyes, which results in more votes/favs/comments.

12