All Comments on 'Something Afoot'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
I really liked it.

It's always good to get a new story from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fun story!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No way

Any Male would have push is cock in as deep as it would go theb shot his cum deep up inside her pussy

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Very Hot!

This is not my kink but, the story was so hot maybe it would become one of my kinks. Great job and sounds like there is plenty of places to go wit this storyline.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hit my kink...hard

Great stuff. Keep up the great writing in this genre.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 7 years ago
And now, to add Gina to the mix ...

.. awaiting the follow-on where Gina and Vera have their way with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT!

Wow what a start for a footjob saga, please if possible write a sequal to this one including Gina giving a sexy stockinged footjob...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Now I'd like to see a sequel where actual sex is involved. Maybe even a threesome with Gina and Vera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fantastic !!!

Please write more, you have a talent, I love nylon feet too !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
By the gods

This story was amazing the focus to detail was superb flawless and in my opinion unbeatable

FemaleFeetLoverFemaleFeetLoverover 6 years ago
Well written.

Now Gina and Vera need to have a threesome with him...

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

My first thought when she mentioned the foot job was that she didn't promise anything about dry humping either. I don't have a foot fetish, so having them escalate to that instead od her leaving would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twist

Maybe his sister enjoys one of his foot rubs too much and tells Vera about it? Vera could tease by asking him for a foot rub for both her & Becky, leading to Vera pointing out his hard on and telling Becky they shouldn’t leave him like that, especially after Becky came from his last foot rub. Becky relents and lets them go further while she enjoys her foot rub and watches. Just sharing my imagination, I thoroughly enjoy your writing style & stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice idea

And the dialog is well done. Sure would have liked to have some tit involvement. The instructions from his sister were: no blowjob, and no handjob. Nothing about boob job. She certainly could have teased him with them. And she could have played with them herself while she was playing with her pussy -- describing how firm they were, how sensitive they were, how hard the nipples were, etc.

And you meant DRAWERS, not DRAWS.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 4 years agoAuthor
draws/drawers

It's possible it's entirely regional, but "draws" and "drawers" are used interchangeably hereabouts. My editor at the time mentioned it as well, but I overruled him. LOL

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 2 years ago

Holy shit, this story made me feel it like i was there... this deserves/needs a 2nd chapter(or more...) so many ways to make this story grow....

5 stars!(because 10 stars wasn't an option)

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking4 months ago

Aww, you faked me out. I totally thought the girl Vera was going to tell her about was going to be Vera! But the narrator's a good boy who plays by the rules...mostly.

Loved Vera, loved the tease, loved the photo she carefully showed him couldn't be used for blackmail. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just pretty stupid, really....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...