All Comments on 'Someone Old, Someone New'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Sweet romantic story - with enough sexy bits to be hot!

starbanestarbane5 months ago

Wonderful story. Thank you!

ArediaAredia5 months ago

I love your stories. :)

HelgamiteHelgamite5 months ago

Really good little love story.

CILMAraeCILMArae5 months ago

That was a beautiful story with a lot of sentimental stuff in it to touch the heart. Well done

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

That was, in turns, sad, sweet, and oh so very sexy. What a wonderful story about two people guided to a love that they both sorely needed. The characters were sweet and funny, and the scenes were scorchingly hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“There are none so blind as those that refuse to see.” The story has all of the pertinent information. It is about love and acceptance. Physical description is not necessary, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done TAT! A very welcome relief from all of the size and description of every body part. Leaving all of that to the reader’s imagination instead of depicting Millie as having 38D’s but her mom was bigger at 38DD’s and John’s 9” being bigger than Dave!s 8” and leaving out all the u realistic organs descriptions made for a very realistic (albeit wild!) story that did not cross one line. A 5!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was the best work I've ever read on here! You really did a magnificent job! Left me just feeling fulfilled, but wanting just a little more. Thank You for publishing this! I needed to read this!

CharletteCharlette5 months ago

That certainly was a different sort of story !

And an easy read.

Good luck on future writings.

We know they will be interesting to read as well.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle535 months ago

Beautiful story. Loved the note. Nice touch with the goldfinch.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoung5 months ago

I really enjoy your writing. The little bits of humor add so much to the entertainment factor. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story.

Especially from the humor aspect. In places, it was hysterical.

The inclusion of the parts with the goldfinch were genuinely touching and heartwarming.

I did think that the dialogue could have been a bit less vulgar and more caring, though. At times the vulgarity was humorous, but was excessive for a love story.

Other than that, a satisfying read, with hot sex descriptions.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

RasmatRasmat5 months ago

Excellent. For me, it was the humor and the Goldfinch that propelled this story from Good to Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was nice. Let's hope they stay strong despite his much older age and she doesn't get tempted as things inevitably cool down.

AardieAardie4 months ago

After the mother orchestrated the mile high club scene just so she could have a live sex show, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.

unclemerv77unclemerv774 months ago

A lot of romance, very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-10: "Diss Functional" (4 part niece/uncle incest story) starts tomorrow -- one chapter/day. Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! If you don't like my stuff,...