Somebody To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked Santa Claus for someone to love me," Angela whispered.

"Angela! Santa Claus? Uh, you do know Santa's not real, right?" Robbi giggled.

"Yeah he is," Angela smiled, dumping some chow mein noodles into her soup.

After they finished the meal, lesbian pornography silently playing on the television, Angela kissed Robbi deeply. She could taste the twice-cooked pork on Robbi's tongue. She now regretted getting garlic chicken; hopefully she would be able to brush the taste and smell from her mouth.

"I love you," Angela repeated.

"I, I love you too. I love you so much," Robbi said, clutching tightly onto Angela.

"Be right back," Angela smiled, grabbing the duffel bag and carrying it into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Angela hurried out of her clothing. Rummaging around, she pulled out the Santa bra and panty set.

"Fits just like a cap!" Angela laughed, sliding her breasts into the two Santa caps. She wiggled the panties up her thighs and giggled; the cotton ball did tickle her thighs. Turning, she admired her exposed buttocks in the mirror. Then she gave her teeth and her tongue a vigorous brushing and hoped her breath wouldn't be too strong for her lover, her love.

Slipping the mistletoe headband on, Angela gave her reflection one more smile. Then she opened the bathroom door.

"Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus," Angela sang, stepping out of the bathroom.

"I, oh! Oh my God! You, when did you order that?" Robbi laughed joyously, seeing the erotic, whimsical bra and panty set.

"I, I didn't order...Robbi, you, you didn't send this? You didn't get this for me?" Angela asked, pausing by the bed.

The End

**..**..**..**

***Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank those that read my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, those that pause long enough to rate my works. Likewise, I also thank those that 'Favorite' my words.

Angela Wasserman and her former boyfriend are characters first introduced in 'Peals of Midnight' in the Crossdressers & Transgender category.

Becky Ladner, founder and CEO of the Ladner Brassiere Company is a character first introduced in 'Never That Bold Ch. 03' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Merry Christmas, dear readers.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.