Somebody To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Think I'd look cute in that?" Angela asked, even thrusting her chest forward.

While they looked at the web site, Robbi's left hand had been resting on Angela's exposed shoulder. Robbi had gently stroked Angela's soft skin. Putting her drink onto her end table, Robbi put her right hand onto Angela's upper thigh.

"I think you'd look amazing," Robbi said softly.

Angela turned her face and Robbi softly kissed her on her lips. Robbi's left hand came up behind Angela's head and softly held Angela as her lips pressed against Angela's lips.

After a third kiss, a kiss where Robbi gently sucked on Angela's tongue, Angela's top was removed. Angela felt Robbi's bare breasts pressing against her own bare breasts as they kissed again. Angela wound her arms around Robbi's torso, pulling Robbi firmly against her flesh. Angela could feel Robbi's hard nipples and tightly constricted areolae rasping against her own hard nipples and tightly constricted areolae.

"I want you; I want to make love to you," Robbi whispered. "Feel, feel how hard my heart is beating."

In Robbi's bedroom, Angela wiggled out of her panties. She lay down on the soft, comfortable bed and watched Robbi wiggle out of her skimpy panties. Robbi's bald slit came into view and Angela could see Robbi's dark pink inner lips, puffy and slick with Robbi's excitement. Robbi smiled happily as she climbed onto the bed.

"I, that first day, in the cafeteria, I just..." Robbi admitted then brought her lips to Angela's lips.

The first kiss was soft, lingering. It was a sweet kiss. The second kiss was also soft and lingering. It promised so much passion as Robbi softly worked her tongue into Angela's mouth.

"Mm!" Angela moaned as Robbi's small hand came up and played with Angela's breasts.

Robbie's thumb flicked back and forth across Angela's rock hard nipple. Robbi's other hand softly caressed Angela's head as they kissed.

"Mm, oh," Angela panted as Robbi's thumb travelled to Angela's other breast, teasing Angela's nipple.

Robbi continued to kiss Angela, nibbling every now and then on Angela's bottom lip. With a jolt and a gasp, Angela realized that Robbie was the second person she had ever kissed.

"Well, unless you count 'Truth or Dare' at Allison's house," Angela thought, trembling as Robbi's thumb continued to drive her mad.

Allison Daniels loved the game 'Truth or Dare' and would insist on playing the game whenever the group of the school friends were together. She cheated, though. She would not answer embarrassing questions honestly and would never ever say 'dare.' But if anyone were hapless enough to say 'dare' to her, Allison would always demand the other person do something extremely sexual. So, in time, whenever Allison broached the idea of playing 'Truth or Dare' everyone else would emphatically decline.

But on one of the first times they played the game, sitting in Allison's living room in a circle, Angela had been dared to kiss Dennis Flanders, even with all of his heavy acne, using tongue. Bobby had not been happy, even though he'd been dared to kiss Patricia Fletcher. Bobby had even braved grabbing a handful of her small, hard breast bump before Patricia pushed him away.

That kiss had been timed; one minute. Angela did not remember if Dennis was a better kisser, worse kisser or the same as Bobby. She'd been too intent on listening for Stuart Myers to call 'time' to pay any attention to the kiss itself.

Robbi's kisses were far and away better than Bobby's kisses. And, even though her hands were on Angela's flesh, Robbi was not groping, pawing at Angela's flesh. Robbi was teasing, pleasuring Angela's flesh.

"Mmng! Ack! I, oh God!" Angela cried out as Robbi's left hand left Angela's right breast and casually brushed over Angela's drooling pussy.

Robbi first combed her fingers through the thatch of brown curls that capped Angela's pubic mound. Then, leaning her body heavily against Angela's torso, pinning Angela against the soft mattress, Robbi slowly dragged her fingernails up and down Angela's wet slit. Angela grunted and bucked as Robbi's fingernails raked softly against her tender flesh.

"Oh Angela, my beautiful Angela," Robbi moaned, sucking another kiss from Angela's gasping mouth.

When Robbi's finger delved into Angela's pussy, Angela bucked in orgasm. With one more kiss to Angela's gasping, grunting lips, Robbi bent her head and lightly trailed her tongue around the outer rim of Angela's left areole. Her finger continued to plunge in and out of Angela's pussy, soon joined by a second finger.

"Oh, oh dear God," Angela gasped out as Robbi's tongue now flicked back and forth across Angela's left nipple and Robbi's thumb flicked back and forth across Angela's clitoris.

Robbi continued to finger Angela's pussy as she began to tongue Angela's right areole. Just as she had done to Angela's tightly crinkled areole, Robbi started lightly tracing around the perimeter of Angela's large areole.

When she began to flick her tongue back and forth across Angela's right nipple, Robbi again flicked her thumb across Angela's clitoris.

Thrusting her two fingers deep into Angela, Robbi sought out Angela's G-spot. Bringing her mouth to Angela's mouth again, Robbi sucked a few kisses from Angela.

"I, I, oh, oh dear God! Oh dear God!" Angela screamed in orgasm.

"Huh?" Angela weakly asked as Robbi gently sponged Angela's face with a damp face cloth.

"You passed out," Robbi giggled.

"I, I bet I did!" Angela agreed, beginning to giggle.

Robbi fixed two more drinks. Lying back in bed, the two girls sipped their drinks while softly touching each other's arms or hips or bellies. By some unspoken agreement, they avoided touching one another's breasts or pussies.

"Can I..." Angela asked, placing her glass onto a coaster on Robbi's nightstand.

"Can you what?" Robbi asked and Angela answered with a soft kiss to Robbi's lips.

Angela tried to mirror Robbi's actions. Focusing primarily on kissing Robbi's pretty lips, Angela slowly, softly began to touch Robbi's large breasts. She used her meticulously manicured fingernails to rake over Robbi's large areolae, eliciting gasps and shudders from Robbi.

"Mm," Angela moaned into their kiss.

"Mm hmm," Robbi agreed, giving Angela's soft tongue a gentle suck.

"Ooohh!" Robbi grunted when Angela flicked her thumbs over Robbi's hard nipples.

Angela pulled her lips from Robbi's lips and brought her head to Robbi's right breast. Angela trailed her tongue around the perimeter of Robbi's right areole, drawing the circle tighter and tighter until she reached Robbi's hard nipple. Just as Robbi had done to her, Angela forcefully batted Robbi's hard nipple with her tongue.

Angela drew the hard nipple into her mouth. She sucked quite hard at the sensitive flesh. Robbi gasped, then shuddered in orgasm when Angela delivered a bite to Robbi's nipple.

"Ooohh!" Robbi gasped when Angela released her nipple and kissed her gasping mouth.

While Angela brought her mouth to Robbi's left areole, Robbi combed her fingers through Angela's thick hair. Angela shivered; she enjoyed the feeling of Robbi's fingernails gently massaging her scalp.

Angela reached her hand up and toyed with Robbi's right breast while she licked Robbi's left areole.

"Oh, oh my beautiful, my beautiful Angela," Robbi moaned then shuddered as Angela delivered a light bite to Robbi's nipple.

Bringing her mouth to Robbi's lips again, Angela dipped her fingers lower, travelling over Robbi's belly.

"Oh, oh so soft," Angela purred, feeling Robbi's bald mound.

"Ooohh!" Robbi gasped as Angela's fingers entered her.

The two girls continued to kiss as Angela fingered Robbi's drooling pussy. Robbi clutched Angela firmly when Angela mashed her thumb against Robbi's clitoris. Thrusting her tongue deeply into Angela's mouth, Robbi grunted and shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

"I, oh, oh I love you," Robbi gasped out.

Angela froze. Robbi bucked in a second orgasm as Angela dragged her fingers from Robbi's pussy. Angela pulled herself from Robbi's embrace.

"I, yeah," Angela said, voice small.

"What? What's wrong?" Robbi asked, slowly sitting up.

"I, nothing," Angela said, draining her glass of whiskey and cola.

"Angela, please, please don't tell me you, you're all of a sudden ashamed," Robbi begged, looking into Angela's big brown eyes.

"I, no, no, of course not," Angela lied.

"You are," Robbi said, voice cracking.

"I, it, it's just that, I mean," Angela tried to justify her sudden hot and cold shift but couldn't.

"It, it's okay, it's all right," Robbi counseled, then softly kissed Angela's lips.

"I need another drink," Angela demanded.

Angela watched Robbi's cute ass walk out of the bedroom. Then she felt another wave of shame wash over her and looked away.

Angela again felt shame as she watched Robbi carrying two drinks into the bedroom. Robbi's breasts bobbled, shimmying lightly as she walked. Robbi handed one drink to Angela and put the other drink onto her nightstand. Then she left the bedroom again.

A moment later, Robbi returned and handed Angela her camisole top. Wordlessly, Robbi put her cute baby doll top on again. Then Robbi wiggled into her panties; all without saying a word. Robbi grabbed her drink and sat down on her bed, leaning back against her pillows.

Angela took a gulp of her drink and almost choked. Robbi had made this drink quite strong. Putting the drink onto the coaster Angela wiggled into her camisole top then rooted around on the floor and located her panties. She wiggled into them, then grabbed her drink and finished it in two more swallows.

Putting her empty glass down on the coaster, Angela got out of the bed. She could feel Robbi's eyes on her but avoided looking at the blonde as she rooted in her duffel bag for her toothbrush. Pulling the plastic tube from her bag, Angela went to Robbi's small, clean bathroom.

Waking up the next morning, Angela felt a weight against her back, felt an arm over her rib cage, felt a hand underneath her left breast. It was a comforting weight; Angela felt oddly comforted by the weight resting heavily against her from behind.

"Mm?" Angela asked, slowly realizing she was being cuddled, cradled by Robbi.

Robbi's slow, even breath told Angela that Robbi was sleeping quite soundly. Angela was sure the alcohol from the previous evening was aiding Robbi's deep, peaceful sleep.

The hangover was aiding Angela's shame. How could she have kissed...

"And liked it," Angela thought.

"I was drunk. We drank a lot of drinks and she was making them really strong," Angela tried to tell herself

"They were not; shit, you barely have a hangover," Angela told herself.

Angela's bladder urged her into action. Angela slowly wiggled out of Robbi's embrace. The jostling did cause Robbi to wake and she first squeezed Angela from behind. Angela wanted to scream in disgust as Robbi gave Angela's bare shoulder a wet, noisy kiss.

Getting out of the bed, Angela made sure to pull the camisole top down, covering her breasts from view. She went into the bathroom and firmly shut the door.

"Angela, you're being a bitch," Angela chided herself as she relieved herself.

Coming out of the bathroom, Angela gave an uncertain smile to Robbi. She noticed that Robbi had removed her baby doll top at some time during the night. Robbi returned Angela's smile as she quickly padded to the bathroom.

"You okay? We, we're okay?" Robbi asked, returning to the bedroom a moment later.

"I, yeah, yeah, why wouldn't we be?" Angela stammered, looking away from Robbi's beautiful breasts and slim waist and cute panties.

"We're still friends?" Robbi affirmed.

"Yeah, yeah, we, we're still friends, Angela said, suddenly wishing she'd taken the initiative to get dressed while Robbi had been in the bathroom.

"We, we're not, are we?" Robbi sniffled as Angela dressed, her back turned to Robbi.

"Yeah, I said yeah," Angela snapped, becoming angry.

She was not angry with Robbi, Angela was angry with herself. Angela knew she was being unreasonable, but could not stop herself.

Angela declined the offered cup of coffee. She felt ashamed of her actions as she carefully checked that she had everything. But, she'd also felt ashamed of herself, their actions from the previous evening.

"Bye," Robbi said, voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah," Angela said, opening the front door of the apartment.

"See you," Robbi said.

"Yeah, see you," Angela agreed, closing the door behind herself.

Returning to class after the Thanksgiving break, Angela did see Robbi a few times on the campus of Whittle College. Each time, she would give Robbi a smile and wave, but never did she stop to talk with the beautiful blonde.

Final exams kept both girls extremely busy, then they were out for the break between fall semester and spring semester.

Christmas was fast approaching and Angela helped her mother with the decorations. Slowly, bit by bit, the mound of presents underneath the Christmas tree began to build. Donna Smith took to carrying a large wooden spoon, to whack Lane and Emily and Adelaide on their rear ends; they were forever rooting around, trying to guess what was in each gaily wrapped present that might have their names on the small tags.

"Angela! You got a package," Adelaide called out, entering the house from her third or fourth visit to the mailbox, hoping for a present or a card that would be addressed to her.

"Oh! Who's it from?" Emily demanded, grabbing the box from Adelaide's outstretched hands.

"Don't know but it ain't your name on the box, is it?" Angela snapped, jerking the box from Emily's hands.

"Ladner..." Angela read on the label as she hurried to her bedroom.

Opening the box, Angela saw a small Christmas card on top. The Ladner Brassiere Company let Angela know someone had sent her a Christmas gift.

Moving the paper aside, Angela gasped, then laughed when she saw the novelty Christmas bra and panty set. The bra was two Santa's caps; the caps fit over Angela's breasts and the white cotton top would rest right over her nipples. The panties was an upside down Santa's cap, with the white cotton ball resting between Angela's thighs. The red band that went over Angela's hips and the then red band that went between Angela's buttocks were thin, very thin.

There was also a mistletoe headband in the box. Putting the headband onto her head, Angela smiled in the mirror; the mistletoe was attached to a curved rod that caused the mistletoe to dangle roughly a foot in front of herself.

"Well, only one person knows I'm a thirty five F," Angela thought.

Angela put the bra and panties back into the box. She then wondered where to hide the box; Emily, Adelaide, and especially Lane would surely search her room, trying to find the box, discover the contents of the box.

"You need to tell her 'Thank you,'" Angela reminded herself as she finally put the box onto her bed again.

With a shaky hand, Angela dug her phone from her purse.

Since that night, Thanksgiving night, Angela had wanted to call Robbi several times. But her shame kept her from calling the girl.

"Call her, then what? What would I say to her?" Angela asked herself each time she thought to call Robbi.

Glancing on her low dresser, Angela saw the photograph of herself sitting on Santa's lap. The large man with the obviously fake beard had been at the Billingsley Mall and Donna and Dan had given Angela money to take Adelaide, Emily, and Lane to have their pictures taken with Santa. None of the Smith children believed in Santa Claus, but Dan and Donna insisted they get their pictures taken with Santa.

Angela had also removed her coat, showing off her very tight sweater and perched on Santa's lap. She knew a good portion of her thigh was visible; the skirt was very short. She thought the outfit looked very good, especially with her knee high leather boots.

"And have you been a good girl this year?" the man asked, a twinkle in his eye.

"Not really," Angela giggled as 'Santa' laughed out loud.

"Well, Santa does appreciate honesty. And what would you like from Santa's workshop this year, young lady?" Santa asked, chuckling.

"Oh, a Porsche, hmm, a million dollars, um..." Angela said breezily.

"Angela, what would you really like?" the man asked softly.

"Somebody to love," Angela whispered.

Santa put his hand under her chin. Startled, Angela looked into his beautiful blue eyes. He gave her a soft smile.

"And someone who knows just how beautiful you are?" Santa suggested, voice low so only she could hear him.

"Yeah," Angela whispered.

"You got it. Now, smile for the camera," Santa smiled, pointing toward the impatient photographer.

The photograph made Angela smile. She looked from the photograph to the screen of her cell phone. Three times, she went to Robbi's name in her contacts list. Finally, she tapped on Robbi's name.

"Text her. You don't want...you don't know what to say. Text her," Angela told herself.

"Hi! What you doing?" Angela sent to Robbi's phone.

"Just leaving Benny's," Robbi responded. "Going to bus station."

"Oh. Well, I got your gift and..." Angela began to respond.

Instead, Angela sent 'Stay right there; I'm on my way.'

"Mom! I'm going!" Angela called out, scurrying out of the house. "Have no idea when I'll be back."

"Oh, okay," Donna said. "Emily! Get your butt out from under that tree this instant!"

Angela threw the duffel bag into the back seat of her car. She pulled up the address of the Broken Field Greyhound bus station and the cell phone immediately began chattering the directions.

Thirty five minutes later, Angela skidded to a stop in front of the small single story cinderblock building. She trotted into the building and saw three people seated in the molded plastic seats. The three people looked up and Angela felt her heart plummet. The three people were two old men and a short, squat woman. Angela swiveled around, searching frantically for Robbi.

"Hey!" Robbi said, entering the small building, dragging her footlocker behind her.

"Hey!" Angela screamed, running to where a panting Robbi stood.

"I, I am sorry. I'm so sorry; I'm an idiot," Angela babbled, hugging Robbi tightly.

"What? What are you..." Robbi asked, startled.

"I, I love you too. Robbi, I love you too," Angela confessed.

They loaded Robbi's trunk into the trunk of Angela's car. Angela put Robbi's address into her cell phone and immediately, the phone started chattering the directions. Angela blinked when she saw that Bergeron, Idaho was twenty five hours from Broken Field, Kansas.

Hours after darkness had fallen, they pulled into the parking lot of a Home Comfort Inn in a small Colorado town. Angela was tired from a long day's driving. Robbi was also feeling the hours on the road.

There was no diner with the motel. The clerk gave them the phone numbers of a Sloane's Pizzeria and a Chinese restaurant that delivered. He also told the two girls that the rooms came with free movies. Both Angela and Robbi smirked; the clerk had addressed his entire conversation to Angela's breasts.

Jade Dragon sent a young man to Room 114. Angela answered the door in her tight sweater and tight jeans. The young man almost forgot to verify Angela's credit card as he intently stared at her large chest.

"Robin Ann Byrd! What, what are you watching?" Angela asked, carrying the three bags of Chinese takeout into the bedroom of the motel room.

"Porn; free with the room," Robbi smiled as the image of three women locked in a passionate daisy chain showed on the television.

"Oh," Angela said, clamping her thighs together as she watched the vulgar, choreographed action. "Uh, dinner's here."

"So, the elephant in the room?" Robbi asked, slurping her egg drop soup.