All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 18'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

... who's Clair?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

That was my question too. Who is Clair?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Jumped the shark

This is not good

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Who is Clair?

There were four people in the apartment after the police left, Sylvia, Fatima, Reese and Dex. Who is Clair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

HE obviously made a mistake saying Clair... I'm sure he mean't Reece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I think a 4 couple date would be good with Dex and the 2 cops joining June, Julia, Reece, Sylvia, & Fatima, so if the other two show up Dex has 2 cops backing him up or him backing them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OKAY?

He said confused.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry

Somewhere along the line I decided to change Sylvia's sister's name from Claire to Reece. I used the find and replace function and thought I had made all the changes. I had used Claire in a few chapters already before deciding to make the change. There was a reason for the change but I'll be damned if I can remember the reason now. I apologize for this screw up. The one commenter is correct. Claire is Reece and Reece is Claire. I will double check the remaining chapters before I post them.

BigZeke13BigZeke13over 4 years agoAuthor
I see what happened

All of the occasions that I named Sylvia's sister initially as Claire were spelled with an 'e' on the end except once without the 'e' and I didn't do a search for 'Clair' so it didn't make the change to Reece. I found the same thing in Ch 19 and made the change. I also caught myself spelling Reece with an 's' instead of 'c' as Reese and made those corrections too.

silkcooksilkcookover 4 years ago
Who's Claire

Right there in the last paragraph is Claire... Lol is she a new introduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who the fucks Clair? This story is getting boring now disappointed.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Wow. This installment tanked the story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So after 17 chapters dad finally eats pussy. This story just keeps getting worse and worse. It's soo bad that you can't even keep up with the original details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous