All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauty Awakened'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love your writing style!

You've got a really 'happy' feeling writing style, that makes all the characters feel like they are enjoying themselves. This one was super hot; the idea of the kids just a few feet away, with no idea of whats going on... *laugh*

Prowler39Prowler39almost 13 years ago
Great story

Great story from start to finish. One of the best I've read on lit.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 12 years ago
Sleeping Beauty rocks

This was a great story. Started reading a few disney related ones and I like this the most as it brings memories back of my trip to disneyland and a few fantasies. lol. this was gold! keep it up.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Great story.

A good bit of erotic writing. The sex scenes were well developed without the usual cheap porn descriptions. Thanks for writing.

mattbalcknakimattbalcknakialmost 11 years ago
Great story

That last facial was hot!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago

A nice, happy, hot little story. Should leave readers both smiling and horny.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Very 'nice' story.

I used to live about 6 blocks from Disneyland. This was back in the time when you could get a General Admission ticket for $20. I went there often and could usually find a girl there that would fool around on the property and in some of the darker rides. I never got to fuck a princess though. Brings back some hot memories. I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. In Disneyland’s earliest days, an admission came with an assortment of graded tickets and the most popular attractions required an “E” ticket… which, of course, were the scarcest. While those tickets remained in colloquial memory, the experience of being with a girl like Lauren was called an “E ticket ride”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a thing for Mary Poppins and when I went to Disney in Florida a long time ago I was so start struck that I couldn't get the courage to meet her. I was completely blown away to see my child hood friend in real life.

Stringerflip1Stringerflip1over 1 year ago

Wow! …… the ‘other side’ of Sleeping Beauty. Exceptional again 😍

Bob….. rtr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story from a consistently high quality author!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

story TAGS