Silver Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uist stood outside and breathed the clean, fresh air, ridding his scent of the lingering coppery odour of Jabez's blood. A part of his brain had realised that Dayd had someone with him as the PrideHomers had passed. Curiosity now burned in Uist's veins and he hurried to the vehicle. He opened the rear door to find his cousin still cradling a small, blond human on his lap. The interior of the car was heavy with Dayd's slightly sweet musk.

"Who is he?" Uist asked softly, sitting beside his cousin.

"I do not know his name as yet. He was too distressed to truly question. It seems Jabez recently kidnapped him, I think because of his resemblance to Theophilus. He was naked and chained to Jabez's bed," Dayd added in a low, feral growl. His face softened instantly at the tiny sound of distress from the man he held and he softly nuzzled the blond's temple. "As a physician I must take care not to confuse gratitude for rescue for something more," he added, looking into Uist's eyes.

"I think that for once you should let the needs of the man come to the fore. Do not push him away, Dayd. Let him come to terms with what has happened and see what transpires."

"I thought to return him home and leave him..."

The distressed sound had both PrideHomers releasing their musk to comfort the blond.

"Take him to PrideHome and let him contact whoever he needs. My sire or yours, or even I will arrange for whatever family he wants to be brought to him," Uist rumbled. "It seems to me that your presence is important to him," he added with a smile.

****

The barest whisper of his name was breathed across the candlelit room and the sound poured over him like liquid honey, tracing a frisson of passion down his spine. The cat-man stalked to the bed which held his mate. He was going to claim that which was rightfully his.

Uist had waited nearly a full month from the birth of their child to share intimacy with Sholto, but had refrained from entering the precious body of his beloved mate. It was now another month later still and at the combination of his lover's insistence, and Xavier's assurance that Sholto was fully healed, he was going to unite them in passion.

When he touched the edge of the enormous bed, Uist dropped onto his hands and knees. Never breaking eye contact with Sholto, he crawled forward, watching his mate's eyes darken further with desire. Uist reacted instinctively to the way his lover stretched out, spreading arms and legs open to him.

The primitive within the cat-man recognised and accepted the deliberate vulnerability, the conscious submission. Uist, the civilised man, also recognised the act of love and trust. The burning need to join physically with his mate was almost overpowering. His erection, hard and leaking, began to throb in time with his lover's heartbeat.

The musky scent of Sholto's desire rose into the air, simultaneously caressing and consuming him. As he crawled up along his mate's supine form, a deep growl began to sound an instinctive warning to others. Uist stopped, poised above his lover and allowed the growl to deepen in timbre and increase in volume.

With ancient instincts at the fore, the cat-man glanced around his lair, sight and scent his primary senses in seeking out signs of any challenger. His ears strained for the sounds of any others that might try and usurp his rightful place.

"No one else is here. No challengers. I'm yours alone."

The beloved voice soothed and calmed him. Moving in unison, Sholto turned his head to the side, exposing and offering up his neck to the powerful cat-man and Uist lunged down, teeth bared. With a need to mark his lover, to leave a visual sign of his territory, he bit down on fragile flesh at the exposed neck. He pressed his lips against Sholto's carotid artery, feeling the increase in the smaller man's pulse and sucked hard. He felt blood vessels break to leave visible bruising as he claimed and marked his mate.

"Mine," he growled possessively.

"Yours," Sholto whispered submissively. He had waited so long for Uist to take him, his need made him feel as though he would fly apart if Uist was not inside him soon. He moaned and writhed, trying to incite Uist's mating urge, trying to hurry the final union they both needed.

Despite his recognition of Sholto's desire, Uist was in no hurry to rush their long-awaited mating. Temporarily soothed by the primal marking, he licked gently at the bruised flesh. The taste of his mate's skin upon his tongue had his weeping erection twitching in pleasure. Pools of pre-come from both shafts glistened on Sholto's furred skin as Uist gazed lovingly at his mate. The younger man's eyes were dilated to almost black with desire and need. Uist gently brushed his lips against Sholto's.

"More."

The soft, sensual whisper was a siren call to mate. Sholto's hands ran along Uist's powerful back, trying to pull him closer. Desire pulsed through Uist's veins and he deepened the kiss. He felt Sholto open wider for him, inviting him in. His tongue thrust greedily to plunder, conquer, and finally mate with that of his lover. Hot, wet and sweet, the taste of his mate rolled over him in erotic waves. When he tried to break away to breathe, Sholto let out a throaty whimper and stretched up seeking and finding the cat-man's lips once more. Uist returned the kiss with equal passion and fervour.

Travelling down the smaller man's throat to his chest, Uist left a trail of licks, nips, and kisses in his wake. Sholto moaned in response arching his back and thrusting his hips in a wordless plea. Uist smiled and moved gracefully down the furred body of his beloved, worshipping with his hands and his lips, as far as the navel he teased with his tongue, before ascending once more.

He lavished generous attention on the small, cinnamon nipples. Sucking and licking them into hard nubs of excited flesh. He bit down on them gently, Sholto's impassioned bucking and begging furthering Uist's arousal and his desire to pleasure his mate. Sholto's skin seemed to be so hot as to be aflame and Uist was growing intoxicated from the pheromones emanating from the smaller man.

He moved lower, spreading his beloved's legs wider and ran his tongue along the crease of thigh and groin and lower still to Sholto's sac. The taste of his mate's musk sent an inferno of desire throughout his body and gave him a shiver of excitement. He could hear breathy murmurs of encouragement escaping through soft, kiss-swollen lips.

He buried his nose in the thick, fragrant curls and inhaled deeply to an impassioned cry of his name. The sensual scent of musk and desire flowed over him and he groaned low and deep. With a soft purr of pleasure, he ran his tongue from the base of Sholto's shaft up to the glistening tip. He lovingly swirled his agile muscle around the swollen cockhead and then dipped into the slit to taste liquid yearning.

Sholto's taste and scent were so exquisite, so sweet, so addictive, that Uist could spend hours pleasuring them both this way. He wrapped his lips around the shaft of his mate. Slowly, he began to move up and down. He licked along the underside on each stroke and squeezed his lips tight. He loved Sholto with all of the skill and passion he possessed. Refusing to rush, he held down Sholto's hips when the younger man tried to thrust up. He kept his head moving at the same measured, steady pace even when Sholto clutched desperately at his head.

Sholto ran his fingers through his big mate's hair, trying and failing to dictate Uist's movements. Then he brushed them gently across his mate's neck, knowing it sent shivers across Uist's skin. The sensation of Uist's lips working his hot, hard flesh had Sholto moaning and writhing in pleasure.

All semblance of coherent thought or attempt to hurry Uist was finally lost by the skilful lovemaking of his mate. The long, slow suckling of Sholto's shaft was occasionally supplemented by a hand cupping his sac and gently squeezing the orbs it contained or fingers teasing the sensitive skin of his inner thighs and perineum. Pleasure built on pleasure and Sholto was helpless as the tsunami of his orgasm overwhelmed him.

"Uist I'm gonna, oh, Uist!" Sholto's cry of his husband's name was simultaneous with his release.

The living essence of his mate flooded Uist's mouth. Greedily, the cat-man suckled and swallowed. Taste, texture, scent and sound coalesced into one, sending pleasure reverberating through him. His hand gripped the base of his shaft to stave off the orgasm that would otherwise have been triggered. When he came it would be inside the beautiful body as he took Sholto to a second, shared, climax.

With a soft rumbling purr, the cat-man crawled up the body of his smaller mate and, mindful of his greater weight, settled himself carefully upon the boneless form. Sholto's rapid heartbeat thundered in his ears, oceanic orbs opened, heavy-lidded with satiation, and the smile that greeted him was as bright as the sun. Uist looked into his mate's cobalt eyes and was captivated by their beauty and the love they reflected.

He leant down to rub his cheek along Sholto's chin and jaw. Reaching one hand up to entangle in the auburn curls Uist kissed Sholto gently. The soft, full lips of his mate caressed his skin then nibbled and sucked on his bottom lip before opening up before Uist's demanding tongue. Uist deepened the kiss, making it more aggressive, demanding and Sholto returned it, matching Uist's passion. Desire and need rose and expanded in both bodies once more.

"Want you inside me," Sholto said, his voice throaty and demanding. "I'm yours, take me."

Desire and want coursed through Uist. A low rumbling growl of passion issued forth once more. Again, the cat-man lunged down, teeth fastening tightly on the tender flesh of the smaller man. His mate groaned wantonly in submissive pleasure under his dominance.

"Yours oh, Uist, take me, please." Sholto pleaded, writhing once more, trying to spread himself wider to offer himself to his alpha mate.

The cat-man gently ran his tongue over bruised flesh; the primal side appeased by the visual mark of possession and the scent, sound and feel of his lover in a near mating-frenzy. The heat of Sholto's skin almost seared his own. He reached for their oil and poured it into his hand. The cool liquid sent another frisson of arousal through the big male. Soon the aching flesh between his legs would be sheathed in tight, slick heat. Reining back the primitive within, he tenderly prepared his love.

With first one finger, two, then three, Uist thrust into the blood-hot channel. He could feel muscles stretching and opening for him. Gently Uist twisted his fingers, moving them in and out, spreading them apart, loosening and relaxing. He growled his approval as the younger man moaned and whimpered with need.

His mate began writhe, riding his fingers. Uist searched for and found the smaller man's sweet spot. He swirled a finger around it, circling and then rubbed across it once, twice, a third time. Sholto's wail of need was the final catalyst.

Uist sank his oil-drenched organ into Sholto's body until they were physically one once more. The cat-man held still, feeling his mate's body relax as it accepted him. Uist began slowly, but both men knew they each needed much, much more. Aflame with desire, mating with Sholto became an erotic blur of sensation.

His hips pumped in and out of his beloved, faster and harder. He yowled his joy as Sholto's legs moved to lock at the ankle around his waist and his lover began to meet him thrust for thrust. His flesh constantly rubbed his lover's jewel and Sholto's cries harmonised with Uist's into a melody of love and pleasure. With one final desperate thrust, Uist buried himself as deeply as possible and bit down hard on Sholto's throat. The coppery taste of his lover's blood exploded on his tongue and he came, sending his seed deep inside his mate his hips snapping with animalistic ferocity.

Uist's orgasm triggered Sholto's second. His shaft, caught tightly between their sweat-slick bodies, erupted, coating their skin with pulse after pulse of his crème. He was not surprised to hear Uist purring loudly with utter happiness as powerful hips now moved in desultory motions and a warm tongue softly bathed the bruises he knew were displayed on his throat. He smiled in pure joy. He had waited a long time to be so thoroughly taken and he had loved every second.

He pulled Uist's face to his and thrust his tongue into his mate's mouth. Now he had been reclaimed, Sholto know he could take some control. He felt Uist carefully withdraw from him and he moaned appreciatively as a talented tongue cleansed his body and his entrance. He smiled as Uist rolled over onto his back and he moved to settled over him, draping his leg and arm across Uist's body and resting his head against Uist's powerful shoulder. He felt post-coital lethargy sweep over him even as they traded kisses.

"I love you, Uist," he whispered.

"I love you, mine," Uist rumbled, settling his mate. They had the naming ceremony to attend later and he let his purrs deepen as he released his musk. He was happy to lie and hold Sholto as his mate slept.

He had no doubt Tristam and Rayner would also take the opportunity for rest. His child and that of the other couple had both arrived early, both within three weeks of Theophilus' birthing. As a consequence, whilst all three could be named together, Tristam was as protective of and concerned for his mate's health as Uist was of Sholto's.

All three cubs would now be with Theophilus and Xavier as the babies rarely seemed to want to be apart. The cat-man smiled widely. The blond was a natural at caring for them, as all had known he would be. He hugged his sleeping mate. He was looking forward to the ceremony and having the children welcomed formally into his Pride.

****

Dayd smiled at the gasp of appreciation as he took Kasen to the waterfall at his Pride's lake. The spot had been recommended to him enough times by well-meaning family members, including Uist and Theophilus, that he had begun to blush when he mentioned to his sire that he was taking the young human there.

Kasen was recovering well from his ordeal at Jabez's hands. However, the PrideHomer hid his sadness that the young human's long blond tresses were now just a short bob. Kasen had cut them within hours of meeting Theophilus for the first time.

He sighed softly. Kasen's inability to be anything other than distantly polite, believing his other emotions concealed, to the blond Dayd loved and who was such an integral part of his Pride was still a thorny issue. However, he did not want to dwell on those matters. He wanted to bring joy to the small, human male that he was intending to take as his mate.

"Would you swim with me?" he asked. He was not surprised at the husk quality of his voice and smiled reassuringly at the blush on Kasen's delighted visage.

"I don't have swimming briefs," Kasen replied, a tinge of hope colouring his words. He had been attracted to, and felt safe with, Dayd from the moment the caramel and chocolate furred male had rescued him. He had been lovingly cared for and allowed to decide for himself the direction his feelings would take. He knew they had only strengthened.

He had slept with Dayd every night since his rescue but, although they had indulged in some very light touching through night clothes, Dayd had been adamant on one point. If they progressed to making love then, as far as Dayd and his people were concerned, he and Kasen were officially mated.

"Neither do I," the cat-man grinned.

The smile made Kasen shudder. It was slow, sensual and filled with heat. He watched wide-eyed as Dayd's naked body was revealed to him for the first time. His eyes took in the broad, furred chest, the tapering waist, the slim hips and the furred genital pouch. He was mesmerised as Dayd's hand reached to free his sex and could not prevent the soft gasp. The shaft that was revealed was long and thick. Kasen had never seen such a magnificent erection. Then, before he could get too intimidated, Dayd was in the water.

Kasen was barely aware of the whimpers that fell from his lips as he hurried to strip. As soon as the last piece of clothing fell to the floor he dived after the elusive PrideHomer. Arousal was temporarily forgotten as Kasen chased Dayd, only for the cat-man to submerge and swim powerfully away to re-emerge in another part of the lake. Panting and treading water Kasen looked around for a sign of Dayd, frowning when he saw no sign of the PrideHomer. Then he let out a near-scream as strong arms wrapped around his waist lifting him with ease. Before his indignation could find words, Kasen was spun to face a laughing Dayd and then lowered quickly until their lips were millimetres apart.

The laughter ceased as the two men stilled and gazed into each other's eyes. Dayd could scent Kasen's arousal and feel hard flesh pressing into his abdomen. As if they had both heard a signal, the distance closed and their lips met. Dayd kept the kiss light and then nibbled and licked across the lips of his mate-to-be.

The soft groan ensured the blond's mouth opened and Dayd thrust eagerly inside to taste and claim that which was his. His tongue slid over cheeks and teeth before sucking Kasen's conquered muscle into his own mouth to complete the willing ravishment. Only breaking the shared kisses for the barest of breaths, the cat-man carried the slighter form to the bank and laid Kasen on soft, fragrant grass.

The bigger man lay between Kasen's spread thighs, his greater weight balanced on strong forearms as he gazed down at the blond. Scent, sensation, sound and sight all told the PrideHomer what he needed to know. Musk and arousal were thick in the air, the frantic rise and fall of Kasen's chest caused it to occasionally brush across his furred torso, hard flesh at Kasen's groin lay alongside his own leaking shaft, there was a melodic litany of panting breaths and needy whimpers and the blond's eyes were so dilated that the blue was a deep indigo.

All his instincts were driving him to mate, but the cat-man forced himself to hold back for a few seconds more.

"Are you sure?" he panted harshly. "Do you understand and accept that once this step is taken you are my mate. Only mine, for life?"

"Yes," Kasen moaned. "Yes, yes. Want you, want this. Please, Dayd, I want to be yours."

Dayd let his instincts take over. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. His nostrils flared as he took in the scent of the body beneath him. He followed one specific, alluring scent until his nose was buried in it. Then his tongue slid out, adding taste to scent. Instantly addicted, he thrust his tongue forward again and again. A low moan reached his ears and he added sound. Rapid panting, low moans and soft groans together with a rapid heartbeat created a rhapsody of arousal.

His hands roamed over heated flesh, the different textures making his skin tingle. Finally, he added sight to stare at the opening to Kasen's body, wet and slick with his saliva. He growled his approval. Temporarily abandoning the desired portal to a whine of distress from the younger male, he moved to Kasen's mouth. At first it was a gentle kiss. But then, at Kasen's choked plea, Dayd deepened the kiss.

He met the blond's eyes. For several moments, they simply stared at each other. Then, as if knowing that Dayd needed permission once more, Kasen nodded slightly.

Dayd closed his eyes. When he opened them they were feral. With a growl, he lunged down, biting and sucking at Kasen's vulnerable throat to a cry that was part pleasure, part pain as fragile flesh was bruised and broken. Dayd then moved back down Kasen's body to lick, suck and nip with ferocity as he marked his mate. He sucked in the hot flesh that dripped its need, letting his tongue learn its taste and texture. He held down bucking hips as Kasen thrashed and tugged at the suede-like sac when he sensed his mate was too close. Finally he moved to the core of his desire, his tongue plunging into Kasen's body once more, wetting and stretching. Everything else ceased to exist.