Silver Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain Darius, sir," he said, his voice now taking on a false smoothness. "We have been given these orders."

"You know what's in here?" Darius asked as he read the sealed paper and then sighed.

"Yes, sir," Doane replied. "There is an imminent and credible threat. We've been sent as added security. I have another paper to hand personally to Elite Controller Jameson."

"This way," Darius nodded.

Doane and his men were taken into the house. Doane blinked as a large PrideHomer growled as they passed him.

"You represent a threat," Darius said apologetically. "He knows you're unscheduled so something's wrong. If you wait here, I'll get Jameson."

Doane watched as Darius slipped through the French windows into the garden. He covertly drew out his viewer. It seemed as though the birth was over. The baby was at Theophilus' chest and the big lizard was fussing in some way. The guests had moved to gather in the marquee and so would be easily subdued en masse. Doane grinned. Perfect timing, he thought.

"Get the grenades ready," he whispered. "Put on the breathing apparatus."

Tiny breathing pieces that pinched tight their nostrils and gave them thirty minutes of air were rapidly affixed. Goggles were pulled on next and Doane nodded when he saw his men were ready. Leaving one man to cover their backs at the French windows, he readied the others to enter the gardens. He gave a mental laugh. The grenades were silent and would stun every living creature in the fall-out zone. They'll never know what hit them, he thought smugly.

****

Jabez ran his hands over the pale back of the blond at his mercy. Manacles at the wrists were joined by strong chain which in its turn was locked to the metal rails that made the bed's headboard. He rammed his length into his captive hard and fast before stopping once more, smiling cruelly. The pained cry of protest was muted. His Pet had learned quickly that loud, vocal pleas for mercy would be met with harsh punishment.

His hands slid from the slender hips to the leather straps on the smooth thighs. Chains led from these to the side of the bed, keeping the kneeling figure's legs spread. On the ankles were more manacles matching those on the small wrists, again chained to the bed. He drove back inside the helpless body with feral snaps of his hips. Bending forward, Jabez wrapped a thick chunk of blond hair around his fist to bare the nape of his Pet's neck. He bit down leaving a mark as he undulated his body, smiling at the whimper as he purposely stimulated the blond's prostate.

"Good boy," he whispered coldly as he reached under the slender hips to pull roughly at the unwilling erection. His shaft jabbed again at the captive's prostrate as he stroked. It was not for any pleasure the blond might take from the act that Jabez ensured he would come, but rather he enjoyed the dominion over them. The power of forcing an unwilling erection, demanding an unwanted climax and then relishing the sensation of the undesired release as the contracting channel milked him of his own orgasm. He made a muted pleasured sound as he felt the tiny ripples in the slick sheath that heralded the blond's imminent crescendo.

"Come now," he ordered harshly, burying himself to the hilt as he sped up the rough movements of his hand.

He threw back his head with a wordless shout of completion as the spasming channel clenched and unclenched around his ready shaft. He released the organ in his hand, using both hands to grip tightly to hips as he tried to shove impossibly deeper into the heated depths of his prisoner as his semen jetted forth. He held still, letting himself catch his breath before pulling from the trembling body.

The key to the prisoner's chains was on a necklace around his neck. He released one leg to join each manacle with a short chain that ensured only small steps could be taken. He unfastened the second leg and then the chain leading from the rails to the wrist restraints. He stepped away from the shaking body, nodding approvingly as they remained unmoving. His Pet was a quick learner.

"Stand. Face me," he ordered. He kept his face neutral as his captive moved shakily, and with difficulty, due to the restrictive chains, to obey him. He gazed dispassionately into fearful, turquoise eyes. Bruising was still visible on the delicately-featured visage and pale, smooth chest from the punishments he had administered and it displeased his more aesthetic nature. However, they would heal and, from the back at least, Jabez could indulge his fantasy that it was Theophilus he had; a fantasy that would soon become reality. It had been because of that likeness that he had snatched the younger man from the spaceport almost as soon as he had set eyes on him.

"I'm waiting, Pet," he growled.

"Th...thank you, Master," came the barely audible response.

"You behaved well," Jabez continued. "You may have five minutes in the bathroom unaccompanied. Make the most of it and do not be late returning here." He watched as the lithe body moved as quickly as the chains would allow. He then used a plush towel to rub at the dampness of his body and pulled on a short dressing gown,

Jabez smiled as he looked at his wrist chronometer. Doane had contacted him to say the kidnapping had been a success. Theophilus and his child were on their way to him and would be arriving soon. In the circumstances he could afford to be generous to his Pet. He gave a soft moan at the thought of both blonds pleasuring him. He might never get his hands on the others, but it no longer mattered. Taking Theophilus would be like a never-healing wound festering amongst the remaining group. Next to Xavier, who was of little interest to him, it would hurt Tristam and Uist who would live with the consequences of failing to protect the blond they loved so much.

He moved to the built-in wardrobe and quickly checked inside. Cases were ready and there were several boxes stacked neatly. He nodded his approval. Once he had Theophilus he would call one of his most trusted lieutenants, who were still on Earth, to come to him. His Pet would make a credible female and with dark hair, a husband and child at 'her' side, would attract no undue attention. Contact lenses and wigs for Theophilus and himself would then see a 'family' and a 'couple' leaving for his next secure bolt-hole. His Pet would put up no resistance, especially if drugged and Theophilus would no nothing that jeopardised his child's safety.

His next bolt-hole would be one that none of his hired mercenaries knew the location of. He had homes, aliases and access to funds dotted across several planets. He was certain he could easily hide, no matter whom or how many looked for him. Whilst he still did not know how Tristam had been found so quickly, he was confident that he was once again one step ahead of the group and their friends. The shuffling of his Pet brought his attention back to the present.

"On the bed," he commanded. He locked the chain from the headboard back to the one between the wrist manacles, stretching the arms tight over the blond's head. He did the same to the ankle restraints. He freely fondled the helpless body, from face to mid-thigh, to reinforce his dominance and then retrieved a leather ball-gag. He tilted his head at the tears that leaked. "Speak," he snapped.

"P...please. Hurts," came the whispered reply.

Jabez allowed himself to look as if considering the plea. Some of the bruising was still darker around his Pet's jaw and the gag would be painful. Although it would not do to be too generous too soon, the exhilaration of knowing Theophilus was on his way coursed through his veins. He glowered menacingly at the frightened, younger man.

"If you make any noise whatsoever you will be severely punished. Do you understand?" He got a frantic nod in reply and tossed the gag back into the bedside locker. As he turned away from the bed, he allowed himself a calculating smile. Everything was going to plan and so much more.

The safe-house was set in large, well-manicured grounds. The lower floor held only the kitchen and spare rooms Jabez never used. The real beauty was the vast ocean of which the upper floor had perfect views. Jabez sauntered from the bedroom into the opulent lounge, entering through floor-to-ceiling, intricately carved, wooden doors. One of its remaining three walls was entirely glass and had a balcony outside. Three large, sumptuous settees were angled towards the panoramic view. He ran a hand over the back of one. The leather was butter-soft. Jabez looked forward to seeing Theophilus stretched naked on it. The gold would warm the colour of his pale skin and the caramel would contrast with the blond's hair.

Whilst the ambient temperature was computer controlled, Jabez had indulged in a large, ornate fireplace and surrounding gilt mantle. The only fire it held was a holographic image, but on dark evenings, specialist lighting threw the room into a myriad of light and shadow just as a real fire would. Above it was an old-fashioned mirror with an antique gilt frame. The same type of frame adorned the two art pieces that tastefully ornamented the remaining wall. The walls were the lightest blush of pink and the luxurious carpet was thick, soft and the same subtle shade as the walls. Jabez enjoyed indulging in having the best of everything around him.

He moved to the old-fashioned, wooden bureau beneath the paintings and opened it, running an appreciative eye at the drinks it housed. He poured himself a large measure of amber liqueur and went to the large windows. The sun was setting over the ocean and currently the sea and the sky were a miasma of blue, orange and red. He opened them and stepped onto the balcony. The temperature was warm enough to remain outside as he watched the sun sink lower, adding deeper red to the vista. He would be sorry to give up this safe-house, but he had others just as opulent and in similarly beautiful surroundings. An insistent buzz had him hurrying inside to a communicator.

"Speak," he rasped.

"We're nearly there with the merchandise," Doane's voice replied.

"Show me," Jabez growled. He activated the viewer and grinned as the scared face of Theophilus came into view. "Excellent," he rapped. "Time for delivery?"

"Less than an hour."

"I'll be waiting." Jabez switched off the communicator, swallowing a large mouthful of his drink. "Soon it really will be Theophilus in my bed," he laughed.

****

A buzz from the front gates told him Doane's car had arrived. A single vehicle passed through as Jabez watched on his security camera. The car had blackened windows to keep prying eyes from seeing his latest acquisition and prevented the unlikely possibility of Theophilus recognising where he had been brought. He hurried from the room, hastening down the ornate, sweeping staircase, barely resisting the impulse to take the steps two at a time.

As he reached the imposing, heavy wooden doors, intending to release the lock, he staggered backwards, his eyes bulging with fear. The doors were struck with such force that the lower hinges, despite their strength, buckled and broke to leave them hanging and swinging with protesting groans. Even as Jabez backpedalled, readying to turn and run, two PrideHomers were in the house and he could see Phixians following. Within seconds he was surrounded.

Jabez's eyes moved to each of those surrounding him in turn as he tried to compose himself. Of the two PrideHomers, he recognised Denys whose fur rippled as though trying to contain an even larger body. The Phixians were Xavier's two older brothers. There was an Aantnaa soldier whose fearsome mandibles and claws, easily capable of cracking a human skull, clacked ominously in the sudden silence. Finally, at the periphery of his vision, close to the door stood a cloaked figure.

"What's the meaning of this?" Jabez demanded, opting for attack as his form of defence.

"You kidnapped my sibling's cub, his pregnant mate and one who is as Uist's brother. You kidnapped Tristam, intending harm to them all, one way or another," Denys growled menacingly.

"They all live. They are unhurt. I will be found guilty of nothing that warrants more than imprisonment," Jabez replied as scornfully as possible.

"Bloodfeud was invoked," Denys snarled. "There will be no imprisonment from where you might reach out to harm those I love once again."

"You're not thinking straight, Denys," Jabez laughed mockingly. "You have already come across one clone," he continued emphasising the salient word. "How many others are there? Where are they hidden? Only I know. You kill me and they will be activated as I have instructed and I will reach out after death to continue what I started." Jabez was certain he held the upper hand. That no one in the room would act to harm him with the implied threat hanging over Tristam and the others.

"You are the one not thinking straight," Denys replied. "How do you think we found you? We uncovered your foul plan to kidnap Theophilus and my great-nephew. The images your mercenaries watched occurred four days earlier. All of my family were safely relocated to PrideHome at the time you thought they were taking part at the birthing." Denys allowed himself a grim, mirthless smile at the shock on Jabez's face. "We were ready and waiting for Doane and his men."

"They sold me out," Jabez hissed furiously. "They will pay dearly for that."

"They had no choice," Denys continued. "They could hide nothing from Tymon. Neither will you. We will know the locations of all your clones and anyone that might try and harm our family."

"I'll tell you nothing," Jabez spat venomously.

"You will tell me all."

The voice was deep, resonate and powerful and Jabez heard it not with his ears, but in his mind. His veneer of bravery shattered as he sought out the cloaked figure, his head shaking in denial. The cloak dropped aside. Tymon's large, naked skull and penetrating black eyes were revealed and there was no mistaking the anger or the hatred the telepath felt for him. They were like shards of glass stabbing into Jabez's unprotected mind.

"You...your kind cannot enter minds without permission," he stuttered.

"You cared not for the law when you sought to hurt my brother and his mate," Ivo said. His and his brother's frills were raised high and a deep crimson. He drew his lips back, baring his sharp teeth as his tail lashed angrily. "The law will not protect you now."

A screaming, thrashing Jabez was dragged easily into the nearest room. As he watched Tymon follow the others, Denys noticed his son's scenting action and copied it. With Jabez gone, he could now detect a second scent. It was faint yet the fear and despair were unmistakable.

"This way," Dayd said, taking the stairs two at a time. He was aware of his sire just a step or two behind him as he raced up the stairway. An instinct for which he had no name and had not felt before made it imperative he found the source of the distraught scent. He entered a room and stopped and stared.

The small, bound figure's hair was similar to Theophilus, but the frightened eyes were the colour of the lake on his Pride's lands. He became aware of Denys urging him forward at the same time as he noticed the blond's nudity.

"We need to free him, he's terrified." The words registered, but as he moved forward, his father behind him, the chained young man began to thrash and keen.

"It's alright," Dayd crooned softly, not wanting the chained male to hurt himself. He released his musk, letting a low rhythmic cadence accompany it from deep in his chest. His heart constricted as he got close enough to hear the tiny whispers from the blond which were pleas not to be raped. "It's alright," he repeated. "I am Dayd, a PrideHomer physician. This is Denys, my sire. We will not harm you. We wish to free you. PrideHomers are a people of honour. We do not harm innocents."

The two cat-men eased forward slowly, keeping their movements unthreatening as they approached the younger man. Dayd sat carefully beside him, reaching for the chains holding the wrists together and the arms over the blond's head. As he snapped them apart, he heard Denys doing the same to the ankles and legs. As soon as he was freed, Dayd helped the blond to sit, but was unprepared to find himself with the naked young man climbing into his lap, holding him tightly, sobbing desperately. He glanced at his sire for guidance.

"Let him cry, then assure him of his safety. Put this on him," Denys added, handing over his tunic top which he knew would cover most of the smaller man's body. "I will ensure things go no further until you have him safely outside in the vehicle."

Dayd cradled the smaller form, not resisting as the blond burrowed close against him, inadvertently nuzzling against Dayd's scent glands, triggering a stronger musk. The PrideHomer banked down any thoughts other than calming the fragile male and getting him out of the house. He eased the teary visage away from his neck as the sobbing began to abate, smiling encouragingly.

"Let me help you on with this and we can leave this place," he said softly, helping the slighter form to stand. "You need not fear Jabez. He will never harm you again," Dayd vowed.

Once the tunic was on he swept the unresisting form into his arms, surprised when he was clung to with a strength he did not think the smaller man possessed. He tightened his own grip, keeping the slight male close to his body and purring softly which seemed to help keep him reassured. He then hurried to obey his sire. He needed to get his bundle in the vehicle and then he would move the car away from the house. The young man did not need to bear witness to what would happen to Jabez.

Denys watched, nodding approvingly as his son came swiftly downstairs, carrying the blond. He waited a moment and then entered the room in which Jabez was being held. The silver-haired man no longer looked arrogant or confident.

"It is concluded?" Denys queried, his eyes on Tymon.

"Nothing was hidden from me. We can end this."

"Who is going to be brave enough to murder me in cold blood?" Jabez rasped, trying to take back control of the situation. "You are all supposed to be civilised creatures. I'm not armed, not resisting. To kill me is murder."

"None of us will touch you," Denys replied. "That will be left to another. One whose claim for retribution outweighs any we have."

Jabez looked around in confusion as the others in the room spread apart to leave him isolated. His eyes focused on the door as bestial snarling got progressively louder. He screamed as a creature, large and furred, its claws extended and teeth bared, shoved the door from its hinges. His scream was drowned out at the beast's primal roar as it saw and scented him. His legs refused to obey his mind's order to run. Jabez was still screaming as the first slash of claw eviscerated him. The second brought silence as it severed his jugular vein.

The beast ignored the blood that pulsed in weakening jets from the mauled throat and the intestines that slipped from the ravaged bowel. It bellowed its triumph as its large hands fastened around its prey's neck, crashing larynx, oesophagus and cervical bones. It tossed the lifeless body away, throwing back its head and roaring.

"It is over," Denys said dispassionately. "Bloodfeud has been satisfied. Come, Uist." The older PrideHomer ushered the beast from his world's past back into the hallway. He used towels passed to him by Tymon to wipe away the blood from Uist as his nephew began his transformation from ancient beast to modern-day Warrior.

"Thank you," Uist panted as he regained his usual form. He nodded his acceptance of assistance as fresh clothing was offered.

"Wait with Dayd," Denys said. "We need to clean up and will be some time."