All Comments on 'Silver Ch. 09'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
majjen00majjen00over 13 years ago
WHOOHOO!!!!

Am so very glad that you posted another chapter to this incredible and wonderful story. And the babies - yay! Can't wait to hear more about them and of course their wonderful parents.

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago
Yayyy!

Awwwww....3 babies...awwww! I just loved the closeness and caring of family and felt it through these guys. It also made me smile when Kasen finally let go of his anger and apologized to Theu...and was sweet when the 3 babies went to him. Heart warming story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best chapter so far!

Really well written and great storyline! Love hearing about the new pairing and the babies especially! =D So glad the major conflict got resolved so definitively too.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you so much!

This is the chapter I had hoped for love every second of it. Loved how they tricked Jebez totally awesome!!!Love the three babies and the three oops make that five couples and their families. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I love the story but hate that u make Theophilus more special then the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great chapter!

But I also don't like how Theophilus is always in the spotlight and that Rayner and Sholto aren't. It gets tiring after the first like 3 chapters.

Other than that I really like this story and I hope there's more.

skyler119skyler119almost 13 years ago
REALLY GREAT

PERSONALLY, I THOUGHT THAT THIS SERIES WAS FABULOUS. IT HAD A WONDERFUL ENDING. OK, SO ONE CHARACTER WAS 'SHOWCASED' MORE THAN THE OTHERS. BUT, COULD THE AUTHOR GIVE THEM ALL EQUAL BILLING AND STILL GET SUCH A GREAT STORY OUT OF IT?? I THINK NOT.

THE SERIES TAKEN AS A WHOLE WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, WELL WRITTEN AND INTERESTING.

NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME.

MACK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT

I don't care what others say I loved Theophilis (sorry if I spelt his name wrong) and I don't believe he over shadowed the other characters. Sure one chapter centered him but apart from that it was a family and team to solve all the problems. I know this chapter could easily complete the series but please keep it going!! I love it!! Or how about a spin off series staring the children but still including the parents too?? I love these characters more than any other story I have read and I really hope you decided to keep this series alive!

bigredpupbigredpupalmost 10 years ago

Love this series. I only wish there was a canine humanoid. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NOT SO HAPPY !

FOR ONE THING YOU DIDN'T LET US BE THERE FOR SHOLTO AND RAYNER TOO WHEN THEY GAVE BIRTH WHICH KINDA SUCKED ! WHICH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AFTER THE RESCUE OF KASEN AND REVENGE AGAINST JACOB ! THEN IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH YOU LEFT OUT THE SEX OF ONE OF THE BABIES AT THE END OF THE STORY. THE LAST PART SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABOUT THE BIRTH'S AND THE SIX FATHER'S THAN CONCENTRATING SO MUCH ON KASEN AND DAYD. THIS STORY REALLY NEEDS A RE-WRITE TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE. BUT OH WELL ! IT'S NOT MY STORY IS IT.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I am a huge fan of Vampires and Lovers because I absolutely love vampires. So I saw that you had written another series so I couldn't wait to read it. I wasn't to sure about when I first started reading it but your talent at story telling drew me in and I was hooked. I fell in love with all your characters, as I did with the characters in Vampires and Lovers. I hope you will continue the story. I would love to see what happens with the kids. I know I will be reading this series over and over. Incredible job!!! Thanks.

circleofcandlescircleofcandles5 months ago

This was an amazing story! Please write an offshoot about Dayd and Kasen!

Your style of writing is such an inspiration and a goal for me. I hope to one day be able to write true love gay stories as well as you do with as much complexity to the story and characters. Whenever I write, I ask myself what would Pelaam do?

There are plenty of brutal, fast and abusive couplings on this site and your style of romance is just so perfect, I wish more people would appreciate and experience a good story about mates and true love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silver Ch. 08 Previous Part
Silver Series Info