Silver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sholto climaxed hard and fast as Uist bit down again on his throat as the hard rod impaling him hit his prostrate. Sholto convulsed with the intensity of orgasm as Uist muffled his wail by covering his mouth with his own and thrusting his tongue in the younger man's mouth to the same rhythm as his thrusts. Uist's second climax was seconds behind Sholto's and Uist groaned loudly as his seed pulsed deep into the pliant body.

Sholto had passed out and Uist realised he was still uneasy. He sensed a threat to his mate even though he couldn't put name or form to it. Lifting Sholto in his arms, he carried his precious bundle to a chair. As Sholto shifted restlessly, Uist crooned softly in his ear for a moment before returning to the bed. He pulled the mattress to the floor with ease, positioning it in the corner of the room where he could see both door and window. He retrieved Sholto, and pushed the younger man closest to the wall, his own body wrapped around his mate unknowingly in an almost identical manner to that of Tristam earlier. Although Sholto slept, Uist remained a silent sentinel for a long time before finally allowing himself to sleep.

Although mammalian pheromones did not affect Xavier, he could taste them and recognise them for what they were. His tongue could 'taste' scents almost as acutely as Uist could smell them. He had noticed the other two couples had disappeared. He knew the two Alpha males would have felt the necessity to 'claim' their spouses, but that neither had sought him out before leaving was something unusual. The arousal tasted wrong. He had no other word for it.

He wondered whether Theophilus would be affected. When he had taken the young man to bind with him, it hadn't taken long to discover his father had beaten the young man regularly. What had enraged the reptilian was finding that Theophilus' 'punishments' were to be stripped naked in his father's bedroom, where the older man would use his bare hand on Theophilus naked buttocks as the innocent young man had lay across his lap. Xavier had mused over the irony that his first loathing of Marcellous had been for his avarice and treating Theophilus as a commodity. However, if his avarice hadn't been stronger, then Xavier's beloved boy may have been raped rather than assaulted. Now Xavier was grateful for Marcellous' avarice. However, Theophilus was often loathe to be open about his desires for fear he was forcing Xavier and being in some way like his father. It had taken many years and a lot of love and encouragement, but Theophilus was now much more active in their love-making.

"Please, beloved," a soft voice broke into his reverie. "I need you."

Knowing the effort those few word would have cost Theophilus; Xavier didn't hesitate to guide his young husband to their room. He had enough presence of mind to be concerned about his mate's obvious need and determined to speak to Tristam and Uist at the first opportunity. However, here, now, his spouse's needs came first.

Theophilus straddled the naked reptilian, whispering words of love and need as he stroked across the pale green expanse of smooth skin. Leaning forward he caressed Xavier's frill and aural depressions watching with delight as the frill changed colour as Xavier's arousal began to become apparent. In response, Xavier's tail slid between Theophilus' parted cheeks, the young man's natural lubricant easing the way for the organ as Xavier's hands pinched pink nipples and caressed the slender pink shaft that arched towards the younger male's belly.

Theophilus reached back as Xavier released his twin hemipenes. Theophilus' eyes darkened with unspoken desire as he stroked the twin organs and Xavier thrust his tail deep into the intimate channel. He resisted flicking the hidden jewel, as Theophilus looked almost fully undone and now he was equally aroused, the reptilian wanted to be sheathed when they climaxed. Positioning himself, Theophilus threw his head back mewling pleasurably as he impaled himself on the two slender sex organs of his lizard-mate. Xavier ensured he now rubbed deliciously inside his lover and he could see Theophilus was on the edge. Xavier formed his knot holding Theophilus who convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over him. Trilling his own pleasure, Xavier released his seed as he caught Theophilus who slumped forward. He cradled the limp body whilst his knots slowly dissipated.

"Thank you, most beloved," Theophilus breathed softly.

"I love you, beautiful," Xavier whispered, holding the slighter body close. He could feel that the younger man was already asleep.

The next morning, by the time Xavier and Theophilus awoke; Rayner and Sholto were already engaged in a snowball fight with Uist. Tristam watched with an indulgent smile. Xavier decided to wait to speak to him until he could get the other man with Uist and without their spouses. He wrapped an arm around Theophilus' waist and watched the three men battle in the snow.

Rayner and Sholto tried to pin Uist with a volley of snowballs intended to ensure the bigger man was unable to move as they crept closer to his bunker. However as they leapt over into his stronghold, the strategist had vanished. The two younger men stood confused over where their quarry could have gone. As they turned away from Uist's bunker, he appeared from the cocoon of snow he had buried himself in and pounced, knocking both young men to the ground and stretching over them to pin them in place. He aimed a few hard swats to unprotected rumps before the younger men managed to wriggle free. At this point the bigger male simply wrapped a long, strong arm around each of them, lifting them from the floor and spinning them around. As he stopped, Sholto dropped his head going pliant in his mate's arms. Rayner laughing conceded defeat and the Alpha male threw back his head and roared his victory. He gave Rayner a kiss to his cheek and another swat to his rump as he released him and then kissed his own mate deeply.

"I think that is your cue to offer your mate some tender loving care," Theophilus laughed musically.

As Tristam exited, Theophilus turned in his husband's arms. Xavier could see the blush that stained the pale cheeks and knew Theophilus wanted to say something but was struggling. Instead, the blond took one of Xavier's hands and ran it over his own taut buttocks before pulling it back into a half-hearted swat, immediately burying his face in his bigger mate's shoulder.

"Speak to me, precious," Xavier begged softly.

"I have watched our family play this way for years. Originally they were very careful to keep such play from my eyes, but they forget more often now. I do not want them to change what is affection between them because of my father's perversions. Nor do I want for us to have to restrict how we play together. I would have you touch me like this more. I may never enjoy ...spanking... as love-play, but I would like to try these touches."

Xavier crushed the smaller body to him. He knew he had often gone to playfully touch Theophilus this way and refrained at the last minute, afraid of his mate's reaction. However, he understood Theophilus' desire to break free of the ghost of his father.

"I promise I will not make any decisions that affect us both without consulting with you in future, my heart," Xavier vowed. He swatted the tight rear, receiving a muffled gasp and a gentle wriggle. "But if it is too much at any time, you must promise to tell me and not force yourself."

"Promise. I love you,"

Before either man could say more a cry of pain they recognised at Tristam's voice caused them to break apart and run for the stairs.

They followed footsteps round to the rear of the house. Rayner sat slumped; two puncture wounds leaking tears of blood marred the golden skin of his throat. Tristam reached carefully for him. They could hear rayner's mumbled words that made little sense.

"Not Tristam. Not Tristam."

"Rayner," Tristam spoke quietly not wanting to frighten his hurt spouse. "Rayner, it's Tristam, love. Let me help you."

"Tristam?" Rayner asked stretching out a shaking hand. As he touched his mate's face, Tristam bit back a groan of pain. The psychic bond sent lances of pain through his skull as well as feeling the hurt from the neck wounds.

"Let me," Uist scooped up an unresisting Rayner.

Rayner kept eye contact with his husband.

"It looked like you but it wasn't. I felt it this time. Tried to stop it. It hurts," he sobbed softly.

"I think he didn't immediately fall under the creature's psychic hypnotism and fought it off with his own psychic ability, but it's caused some kind of mental backlash. It also meant the creature hasn't dosed him with the chemicals to avoid pain." Sholto hypothesised from his vast store of cultural information.

Inside, Rayner was put back to bed and Xavier injected a small dose of nanobots to help heal and replace the lost blood. As Xavier tended to the hurt young man, Theophilus went to question the housemaid who was the only other person in the house. On his return he advised the anxious men that the only visitor to the house was Karalyn, wife of Tara and Jonas' nearest neighbour Rawson. She had apparently left her mask behind.

"I'm going to the house," growled Tristam.

"No," Theophilus held his arm, speaking gently. "Stay here and comfort Rayner. He needs you. You can help him heal faster than the nanobots. Hold him, make him feel safe. Uist and I will go."

Tristam gazed at the golden orbs filled with love and concern and pulled the slender man to him rubbing their foreheads together before giving the blond beauty a kiss on the cheek.

"You're right, Theophilus. Uist?"

"I agree. Sholto and Xavier will look after you as you tend your mate. There is still no reason for this creature to believe we know who or what it is."

As Uist and Sholto drove away in the sled, no-one noticed their silent observer or the subsequent telephone call.

The men were greeted by Rawson. The man was spidery and thin. Thin, wispy grey hair dotted his skull, his skin was jaundiced and his eyes muddy grey pools. However, his wits seemed sharp enough. He gave them a shaky smile in greeting.

"You must be Jonas and Tara's guests. Karalyn told me about the party. Unfortunately I'm not well enough to gad about at the moment. An old recurring infection," he smiled ushering the two men into his house and the sitting room. "What can I do for you?"

"We were rather hoping to speak to your wife," replied Theophilus giving his best smile. He felt uneasy and he could see Uist felt the same, but this frail old man was hardly a threat.

"Karalyn was here," the older man nodded. "But she has work to do at the hospital and went in a couple of hours ago. Can I give her a message? Is everything alright?" The man was starting to shake and Theophilus laid a gentle hand on his arm to reassure him.

"We think she may be able to help us. One of our friends was hurt and she may have inadvertently seen something that may help us found out how. Are you well?" The blond was now very concerned at the man's tremors.

"Medicine," the man gasped pointing to some pills. "Kitchen downstairs. Need water."

"I'll go," said Uist as Theophilus moved to hold the man and help get the tablets. When Uist returned, Rawson was still in Theophilus' arms. Uist's low warning growl seemed to snap Theophilus into awareness and he quickly helped Rawson with his water before moving to sit away from him, a tiny frown marring his smooth forehead.

"When your wife returns, perhaps she could contact us at Jonas' home," Uist said. The cat-man wanted them out of this house. Something about it made him uneasy in the way he had been at the party, but now his protective feelings were all directed towards Theophilus.

"Of course," Rawson agreed.

Back at Jonas' home Uist and Theophilus confirmed that Karalyn hadn't been at the home and Xavier put a call through to the hospital for Jonas to watch for her there. Xavier explained that Rayner was resting peacefully with Tristam. The four men resigned themselves to a waiting game over the vampire.

The next morning, a pale-faced Rayner and hovering Tristam joined the rest of their family for breakfast. Tristam was feeling frustrated that Karalyn seemed to be a step ahead of them and kept glancing with concern at his mate. The maid came in with the phone and passed it to Tristam.

"Mr Jonas for you," she said curtly.

"Tristam," Jonas' frantic voice came through. "Karalyn is here. She turned up with another girl who seems to obey her. She's taken two groups of children hostage. She wants to see you and your people. If she sees security or police, she'll kill the children. One group are downstairs in the basements, the other on the top floor."

"We're on our way," snarled Tristam. He quickly explained the situation to his family.

"Rayner should stay here," announced Theophilus. "And Sholto should stay with him."

Uist shot the blond beauty a strange look. To the cat-man's sensitive ears, Theophilus' voice seemed a little stilted, but no-one else seemed to notice and he let it pass.

"That's fine by me," agreed Sholto. Rayner nodded but looked unhappy.

"I'm not strong enough to be of help," he said morosely. Tristam enveloped him in a hug.

"Stay here and stay safe," he murmured.

At the hospital, Theophilus suggested he and Xavier take the upper level and Uist and Tristam the basement. The strategy decided, the four split up. As they came out of the elevator Xavier couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. As they entered the ward the children were being held in, the reptilian was surprised to see that they had simply been left inside a large decontamination unit that was double doored. Leaving Theophilus outside, Xavier cautiously entered the unit to check on the children. The look of fear on one young face at something behind him had the lizard turning.

Theophilus stood unmoving, his eyes vacant. Behind him stalked Karalyn. Xavier screamed his young husband's name, but the speakers to the outside had been disabled along with the controls to open the unit from inside. Xavier lashed his tail against the windows trying to break them, but despite his strength, only tiny cracks appeared in the resilient material. Xavier watched helplessly as Karalyn advanced on his unknowing lover, morphing into Rawson with a feral smile, before taking his own more bestial form. The vampire had thick leathery skin on his lower half, with a smooth hairless chest. His dark hair hung straight to his shoulders, from the back of which sprouted strong leathery wings. His face was thin and pale, his smile revealing the sharp canines.

Theophilus blinked and frowned at Xavier in the unit. Xavier realised his love had been under Rawson/Karalyn's hypnotic power, the man Uist and Theophilus had seen had been the vampire itself. As Theophilus began to move, the slender man was stopped by a long, strong arms wrapping around him, trapping his arms to his body. A large hand fisted in his hair, pulling his head sharply to the side and exposing the vulnerable throat. Theophilus struggled in vain as sharp teeth punctured fragile flesh. For a few seconds, the younger man met the distraught eyes of his older husband, trying desperately to convey his sorrow and love before he was overwhelmed by the chemical cocktail surging through his system. The creature ripped open Theophilus' shirt, pawing at the smooth expanse of chest, a hand cupping the involuntary bulge at Theophilus' groin.

Xavier felt tears slide down his face. The creature was going to violate and kill his young husband before his eyes and Xavier was helpless to stop it. He could see the vampire actively sucking Theophilus' lifeblood, swallowing rapidly and Xavier could also see Theophilus starting to sag from the blood loss. Suddenly the creature stopped feeding; licking closed the gaping wounds, leaving two badly bruised marks in their wake. He watched as the vampire turned the unconscious blond in his arms and let the slender body fall over a shoulder.

"You should have known better than to try to best a vampire," it said smirking at Xavier as the lizard threw himself repeatedly at the windows. "On my homeworld, I will have the envy of many when they see three such beautiful brides as I will bring."

Xavier stopped and stared. 'By all the gods, the creature intended to go after Sholto and Rayner.'

"They will all look more beautiful still when impregnated with my embryos. Three offspring every fertile cycle will ensure me a powerful dynasty."

Xavier silently screamed his rage and fear as he watched the creature caress the backs of Theophilus' legs to squeeze each buttock in turn, leaving no doubt as to its ultimate intentions.

"Say goodbye, lizard," the vampire added as it unfurled its wings and left.

Locked inside the decontamination unit, Xavier flung himself again and again at the window, uncaring of any hurt to himself.

Minutes seemed like hours before Tristam and Uist appeared, just as Xavier finally broke through the window.

"Theophilus?" Tristam asked succinctly.

"Taken. Still alive, as a breeder. It wants Sholto and Rayner, too."

"We can't contact them. Our communicators are down and the phone isn't working."

"Theophilus couldn't have interfered with them or the phone," said Xavier. "He was always with me when he returned."

"Then there is another," began Uist.

"The maid," groaned Tristam.

Sholto's head pounded and his arms were pinioned behind his back. He groaned as he tried to move. The sat up sharply, despite the pain and nausea. The vampire released its mouth from Rayner's throat and Sholto gazed with concern at the vacant look in his brother of the heart's eyes. He couldn't suppress a small whimper as he saw Theophilus stretched unconscious alongside Rayner.

"Take care of Theophilus, Rayner," the vampire instructed and Rayner began to caress Theophilus' hair and face. "Now you, my sweet morsel," it added turning to Sholto.

"Please, master," the maid's voice stopped the creature as it moved towards the young man. "I have done all your bidding. I have been faithful. Will you not reward me?"

"What would you have of me?" the creature asked moving to her side, his eyes raking lasciviously over Sholto.

"Take me with you. Make me a bride," the maid asked breathlessly.

The creature barked an unkind laugh. "You? Look at yourself and then at them. You cannot compare to any of them. They are true beauties, each different in looks, temperament and taste." The creature licked its lips at the last word. "Even their blood is sweeter than yours. Even so, I can only transport three with me and I will not exchange one of these beauties for one such as you."

The maid gave a screech of rage and lunged towards the prone form of Theophilus, a knife glittering in her hand. "Then I will replace one," she screamed.

Sholto watched numbly as the vampire was on the woman before she could harm his blond brother. The vampire shattered her arm and then fastened its teeth to her throat, savaging the flesh. The woman's scream turned into gurgles as her blood spurted her life away. Dropping her and ignoring her, the vampire wiped her blood from its face and strode to Sholto.

Sholto tried to buck the creature off him, but was unable to gain any leverage. He moaned softly as the creature's saliva entered his bloodstream. He hitched his hips in response to a caress at his groin, the events of the last few moments forgotten in a mix of arousal and euphoria. The creature fed until Sholto, as Theophilus, was unconscious.

"Bring our blond beauty, Rayner," the vampire instructed as it swept Sholto into its arms. "Have you ever sampled the pleasures of his body?" The creature smiled at the slow shake of Rayner's head. "Good," it said. "I will enjoy watching you take each other almost as much as I will enjoy taking you myself."