Silver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tension was running high at the University. For the previous two months, two days before the full moon, a student had been kidnapped, beaten brutally and raped. Medical nanobot technology could quickly heal physical wounds, but mental trauma was something that could only be healed by time and love. There was nothing in common between the two students; male and female, different ages, classes appearances, personalities. The only factor they shared was their virginity, leading Tristam and Uist to consider the assailant to be a form of psychic. As a consequence, when the older men could not escort their younger partners, Sholto and Rayner were under strict instruction to be in groups or with each other.

In keeping with the instruction, the two younger males were making their way to the married quarters to await the older men. As there were two of them, they believed themselves safe just as Tristam and Uist assumed they would be. Sholto felt the sharp prick of a dart in his neck before the world began to tilt and his limbs go leaden. As he fell, unable to move, he saw a large, masked male figure attack Rayner. The slighter man had taken some defence classes, but was no match for their attacker. As a thick arm tried to encircle his throat, Rayner desperately bit hard at the forearm drawing blood and an enraged below from the assailant. In retaliation, Rayner was viciously punched to the floor and repeatedly kicked with large, heavy booted feet that easily broke ribs. Sholto's last vision was a limp Rayner being shaken like a rag doll.

Tristam had known immediately that his mate was being hurt and he had diverted only to get Uist to join them before they raced to the scene of the attack. On finding the limp body of Rayner, both bigger males had screamed their grief and anger. Allowing Tristam to carry Rayner's body, Uist had sped ahead to warn Xavier of the attack and the need for immediate medical attention. The two men were partially consoled to find Rayner was unconscious and, although badly beaten, Xavier was certain that with the prompt treatment and complete rest would heal fully.

Sholto had awoken as cruel, hard hands were stripping him. He had whimpered his distress, but the drug made the world seem fluid and waver in and out of focus, whilst leaving his limbs uncooperative. The rapist had conversationally informed Sholto that he had killed Rayner and that knew the young man to be virgin and described in detail how he intended to violate him. His hands roamed arrogantly over flesh that only Uist had previously touched and Sholto had been unable to stop the tears from falling. The man became bored with the psychological torture and, stripping a leather belt from his waist, methodically beat Sholto's bare thighs and buttocks. Before unconsciousness could reclaim the helpless young man, he felt another needle prick in his skin.

Theophilus wasn't idle during the initial hours following Rayner's attack and Sholto's abduction. He showed the other three males old schematics of the University and the unused, ancient sewer system that lay beneath. It was his belief that the attacker used this system to enter and leave the University with his victims, explaining why he hadn't been seen carrying the bodies out or back.

Xavier pointed out that with their individual abilities, dark tunnels would prove no hindrance for Uist, Tristam or Theophilus. Additionally, Tristam had Rayner's scent imprinted on him and since the attacker would have Rayner's blood he had a trail to follow. Uist could track Sholto in a similar manner and if necessary, Theophilus could track the attacker from the blood identified as not Rayner's. Xavier added that as Tristam had suggested that the six of them would make an unparalleled elite team, they now needed to be successful on their first mission.

They had indeed proved successful, rapidly tracking the sadist to his lair, the man arrogantly believing he needed nothing to hide him once he was in the tunnels. He had foolishly attacked the three males, believing the stolen virginity of his victims would invigorate him and give him super-human strength. Instead he had died from a twist of Tristam's strong hands and a broken neck.

On awakening back at the University hospital, Sholto had broken down in tears begging Tristam to forgive him for Rayner's death and only calming after being taken to the other man's bedside to see he was alive and recovering. Uist had refused to leave the younger male and as soon as Sholto was fully recovered had proposed to him. The proposal had been accepted without hesitation. Sholto was given permission to complete his course on PrideHome and as soon as Rayner was able he and Tristam, accompanied by Theophilus and Xavier, had joined the other couple. The wedding had been just a few short months later and after the Honeymoon the six had become the Elite team they were today.

Now Uist held the naked body of his precious spouse tight to his body. He gently stroked the soft skin of the younger man's back as Sholto buried his face close to Uist's ear under which was one of the older male's scent glands. The scent of his mate so strong and close, combine with the warmth and solidness of his body had quickly calmed the younger man's fraught nerves. That the memories of his abduction and near-rape sometimes overwhelmed him was simply accepted with the same equanimity of Rayner's distress at any absence of Tristam. Uist wondered whether Sholto's recent worry for his brother of the heart had been the final straw. He didn't intend to question his spouse about it. He knew his presence, whether they made love or simply cuddled close, was the normal catharsis for Sholto's quick recovery.

Sholto rose from his comfortable bed of his mate's body and gazed into the concerned sky blue orbs.

"Love me, please" he husked.

Tenderly Uist rolled him onto his back without breaking eye contact. He quickly and thoroughly prepared the younger man as they continued to lock gazes. Only when Uist slid home and their mouths meet did Sholto's eyes finally close. Each man moaned their release into the others as bliss claimed them.

"Love you, mine own," Uist said roughly as he rained kisses on the face of the smaller man.

"Love you. Yours always," Sholto sighed.

After more time simply cuddling together, they showered, dressed and took their places on the command deck.

Tristam and Rayner were on deck as they arrived and Uist gave a quick nod at Tristam's raised eyebrow. Sholto's voice was calm and confident as he contacted his friend and made the arrangements for their visit. They would arrive the next evening. Sholto and Rayner slapped their raised hands together with wide smiles as Tristam contacted the planet's equivalent of his father and both ensured it was understood they were holidaying, but retained their special Elite status. As such, instead of leaving their ship at the local spaceport, 'Silver Star' could be housed at a military base and the group would be transported to the spaceport to be collected by Jonas.

Jonas was delighted to see his friend again and Sholto embraced him as tightly as he was being hugged. Jonas also recognised Rayner, giving the younger man a brief hug. He knew of Xavier by reputation as he was a physician himself and was stunned to think he would have Xavier as a guest. He didn't particularly recognise the other three men, although from the way the two bigger and older males acted, it was obvious that there was closeness between them and Sholto and Rayner. The stunning blond stayed close to Xavier and Jonas' mind fluttered between wondering if he was a student, companion or servant. He shook his head in bemusement. He hoped Sholto felt up to staying awake for some time so he could understand the relationships so he didn't inadvertently insult or offend.

The swiftest mode of transport was electric sled. Jonas showed Tristam and Uist how to programme them to take them to his home.

"You can either simply allow the machine to drive itself or stand watching. It's like automatic pilot but it recognises hazards and will take appropriate action."

"Sounds like fun," Tristam smiled.

Each sled was big enough to hold three people plus some luggage. As Xavier felt the cold most intently, Jonas watched as the big lizard was wrapped together with the ethereal blond and Uist volunteered to be their driver. Jonas then watched as Tristam fussed over two darker haired men, settling them on his sled, wrapped warmly. With a curt no he indicated he was ready to move. Jonas checked the cases on his sled were secure and led the way. He was disappointed that Sholto wasn't in his sled, but micro transmitters, in the form of bracelets, allowed conversations between the sleds, but no confidential discussions.

Jonas' house was a large building set in its own grounds a few miles outside of the city and the spaceport. There was a scattering of similar homes over the next several miles, but nothing too close. Jonas explained he had wanted to be close enough to the city to work easily, but far enough away for peace and quiet which made this home ideal. Within easy travelling distance were hills and lakes; perfect for sledding or skating. As he led the men from the garage to the door of his home, his wife came out to meet them.

Tara was just five feet tall and petite. She had coffee coloured skin teamed with hazel eyes and short cropped dark hair. She smiled her greeting.

"Welcome to our home. It's good you could finally visit. Please come inside. Martin tells me you're some form of diplomat or envoy?" She ushered the men in, taking blankets and coats as they were divested by the men.

"It's a pleasure to be here," Tristam spoke for the group. They never revealed their roles as an Elite squad. Their cover was they were a group of diplomats. He quickly introduced everyone. He could see the slight furrow to Tara's face.

"It may be a little crowded to accommodate you all," she explained. "We do have a second double bedroom on the first floor as well as a box room that hold one fairly comfortably. On the second floor are two double rooms separated by a box room and bathroom. If some don't mind sharing..."

"Sholto is my mate," Uist purred wrapping an arm around Sholto's shoulders.

"I did write," Sholto said at Jonas' raised eyebrow. "But I wrote from PrideHome to the Uni. You must never have received it."

"Rayner and I are also married," smiled Tristam. "We would prefer the top floor." He glanced between Uist and Xavier.

"Theophilus and I will take the first floor," he flicked his gaze from Jonas to Tara. "We are also wedded. However, as I find beds somewhat difficult, we would prefer a mattress on the floor and some pillows and cushions. If it isn't too much trouble."

"Not at all." Tara called for their maid.

The maid had straight red hair and a pinched, freckled face and was very thin. She glared at the group of guests from beneath a long fringe, where she thought her own eyes would be hidden. She was unaware that Uist and Tristam could scent and see her obvious resentment.

"The first floor room is bigger," Tara smiled at Xavier ignorant of the undercurrent of her maid's dislike of the men. "We can dismantle the bed very quickly and your rooms will be ready in about half an hour or so. Take our guests to the living room and get them some drinks," she added to Jonas as she headed upstairs, followed by the maid.

Soon the couples were settled. Uist had scented the room he was to share with his mate, determining its safety. He had then moved the bed to lie along the wall between the windows and door and now Sholto slept with the wall to protect him one side and the solid bulk of his husband the other. Tristam had rearranged the bedroom he shared with Rayner in the same way. Both younger males now slept soundly in their mates' loving embraces.

In the first floor bedroom, Theophilus and Xavier were both very awake. Theophilus lay on his back amongst the nest of cushions and pillows carefully arranged by Xavier. The blond male's long, smooth legs were spread wide to accommodate the girth of his reptilian mate and slender feet were braced against the lizard's rump. Theophilus traced random patterns on Xavier's smooth pale green skin and the lavender colour of Xavier's frill indicated the pleasure being touched by and inside his mate engendered. He thrust a single hemipenis deep into the carefully stretched channel and ensured he rubbed repeatedly over Theophilus' hidden jewel to give the beautiful young male as much pleasure as he could. The reptilian's long tongue flickered over the pale, smooth chest occasionally pausing to tease the hard pink nubs. Supporting his considerable weight on his arms, he used the slim tip of his tail to alternate between stroking Theophilus' engorged penis and the smooth, hairless testicles. He revelled in the almost sub vocal cries of pleasure and the erotic writhing of the younger male, Theophilus' head thrashing helplessly from side to side as his body was brought to the brink of bliss. Xavier recognised the signs of imminent climax and his hemipenis formed a knot, plugging Theophilus' now spasming channel. As Theophilus climaxed, Xavier's knot expanded and the reptilian trilled in counterpoint to Theophilus' sweet cries of his mate's name. As Theophilus sagged sated, panting softly, Xavier began to lick the sweet crème of his release. The cleaning complete, Xavier shrank the knot and allowed his hemipenis to slip free. Moving slightly he nuzzled into blond tresses.

"Love you, beautiful," he whispered allowing his tongue to caress the elegantly pointed ear.

"Love you more, beloved," Theophilus smiled, tilting his head to receive more of the tender caresses. In turn he ran his fingers over Xavier's aural depressions and the lavender frill. Xavier revelled in the attention. Theophilus then began to hitch his hips in a seductive manner. "I would have all your essence," he murmured shyly.

Xavier gazed down in adoration at the younger man. He knew how hard it was for his mate to speak his needs and wants.

"You're not to sore or sensitive?" Xavier asked.

"You touch me so gently," came the low melodic voice. "I would have you inside me again, if it pleases you."

"It pleases me, my love. Rise onto your hands and knees."

Theophilus obeyed kissing his mate as he moved gracefully to present the smooth, ivory globes of his taut bottom. At the sight, Xavier's trill became lower, almost a growl and he gave a mental smile at the shiver of anticipation and arousal that ran through Theophilus' body in response. He probed gently with his tongue between the gently spread nether cheeks relishing the taste of his mate overlaid with his own seed. Males of Theophilus' world produced their own natural lubrication, although Xavier sometimes additionally used oil he had created and which all the couples used. Slowly, lovingly, he used his tongue to caress Theophilus' sweet spot as extra sensitive surgeon's hands caressed Theophilus twitching shaft, coaxing it into hardening again. Theophilus was soon panting and thrusting back onto the moist muscle impaling him and Xavier was pleased that the slender shaft was hard and leaking in his hand. Xavier sheathed his second hemipenis, stimulating Theophilus' prostrate for a minute before forming his knot. As the knot stretched the slick channel, Theohilus began to shudder his release. As the final tremors ended, Xavier pulled the limp form onto his powerful thighs and licked the sweat damp neck as he release his seed to whimpers of pleasure from the younger male.

Xavier waited a few moments before tenderly lowering the exhausted body in his arms onto their nest. Rolling Theophilus onto his back, he again licked his mate's release, cleaning the sated form, before gathering the young man into his arms and tucking Theophilus' head into the juncture of his neck and shoulder as a pillow. He kissed the top of Theophilus' head.

"Sleep, my beautiful one," he whispered. "Sleep safe in my arms."

"Love you," came the barely there reply.

"I love you too, my heart. Sleep."

As Theophilus' breaths evened into sleep, Xavier cradled the precious form and remembered how they came to meet.

They had spent nearly thirty years together and yet the spectre of Theophilus' father was still a part of their lives. However, Xavier knew just how far the young man in his arms had come and how much that spectre had receded. The first time Xavier had seen Theophilus, he was just approaching his majority and was in a class Xavier was teaching on Theophilus' homeworld. Although all the students were beautiful, whether dark or light haired, when Xavier's eyes had meet the golden orbs of Theophilus and seen the slight blush, his heart had been lost.

Xavier was unhappy with the patriarchal society whereby children were seen as commodities for families to 'sell', although the term dowry was used. All prospective suitors provided a dowry to the father of their intended, whether the union was same sex or for a male of female child. Children were often married soon after their majority, despite not reaching their full mental and physical maturity for another several decades. As the planet was becoming a part of the Planetary Federation, this practice was being stamped out. Unfortunately in the province Xavier was in, that was proving difficult. It saddened Xavier to think the beautiful children before him might not have a say in their futures and that eventually, in their turn, the gentle boys could become like their fathers before them: seeing any offspring as possessions to be profitably bartered. His eyes going back to the blond haired, gold-eyed angel, he sent a prayer that he might be one of the luckier ones.

Xavier was unable to get the image of the young male from his mind. He had never believed in love at first sight, but Theophilus seemed to have taken Xavier's heart with his shy glances and impeccable manners. The older reptilian hardly dared believe that one so beautiful might care for him, despite having had a variety of lovers of mixed species. It took another week before the lizard could engineer a meeting where just the two males were together. They had spoken quietly and Xavier had felt his heart soar at the hesitating confession from Theophilus that he could not get the teacher from his mind...or his heart. As though the younger male was made of crystal that could shatter, Xavier had allowed their lips to touch in what was one of the most intimate gestures one of his race could offer. Slowly and carefully his tongue had probed against pink, cupid's-bow lips until with a gasp Theophilus' mouth had opened and granted entry. As the kiss ended, Theophilus was panting and flushed and Xavier had quickly cradled the form to his chest realising suddenly that his kiss was the first the other male had ever experienced.

They courted carefully and secretly out of necessity. Marcellous, Theophilus' father already had several families lined up as potentials for his youngest son and was literally banking on Theophilus' beauty and virginity to be bankable assets. Theophilus was investigating the correct way in which to pay suit to Marcellous, whilst arranging testimonials as to his personal and familial status to include his wealth. They had seen each other whenever possible for almost a month and Xavier was virtually ready to approach Marcellous when Theophilus arrived very distressed. Marcellous was choosing between two prominent families for a spouse and was going to parade his son before both suitors, a man and a woman, who had already agreed to meet the basic price for Theophilus. Tears were falling from the golden eyes that radiated a mixture of fear and pain and Xavier had been both shocked and frightened. He wanted this beautiful boy. He knew that effectively Theophilus was still a child, but they were in love and with Theophilus having attained his majority, there were no reasons for their union to be prohibited: except Marcellous' refusal. Unthinkingly the two males had left the school in Xavier's car to sit together in a small secluded wood nearby. Xavier had asked Theophilus to marry him and sobbing his joy, the younger male had accepted. Xavier had then lay Theophilus down on the grass and brought the boy he loved to his first orgasm, becoming instantly addicted to the taste of Theophilus' seed. The had lost track of time as Theophilus had lain in Xavier's arms, feeling loved, safe and protected for the first time in his life.