All Comments on 'Sibling Bonding Time'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
EuphonyEuphonyover 10 years ago
Balance

Exceptionally well balanced. Dialog had realistic qualities often missing or overdone in other works (humorous quips, truncations, context assumed rather than spelled out at every turn (since there is supposed to be a relationship already between these people).

And it didn't suffer some of the overdrama which can plague tales like this (there isn't the assumption of "love of a lifetime". Its more natural and nuanced, as real relationships are (whch, even in sibling dating, is very much present, especially at onset)

All in all just a good story. Probably my favorite of your works so far and there does seem to be growth as a writer (esp. in your fluidity) though it may just be this better suited my tastes than your earlier story scenarios.

A def 5 for sure. Had you had it themed for a contest and entered, I think it could have placed very well.

Keep up the good work. And keep the subtle realism your style uses exceptionally well..

Euph

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
Fantastic

But that is the usual from you, 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

Good work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really love your writing!

I wish there was more!

Too bad about the few errors ("supporting some of our wait " vs. weight),

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
One of your best.

I like your work, but this one had real heart. Love the scenario, and it didn't seem far fetched. Thank you.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 10 years ago
As close to perfect timing as you can get.

Excellent interplay between the characters. Very nice way to use the weather to take the entire story from cold to hot. You made it seem as though the situation was responsible for lowering their inhibitions and allowing their true feelings to emerge. Great descriptions of the sex. 5*s

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Love/Hate and Fear

When I see Xarth listed as a story's author it is an automatic read, because I know it will be a pleasure, and give me something to dream about. Here, I love the way we go from what is a normal love/hate/fear sibling relationship in our society, to the gratification of sensuality. Breaking down the terrible fear society lays on us of breaking what is really a politically inspired rule against sex within the family seems like a worthwhile goal. That love/hate/fear transfers to all our relationships with other people in our lives to some degree. Stories like this may help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Very realistic. sometimes it takes an unusual circumstance to realize repressed desire. It can be a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the heat

like the story a lot, very deep and very well thought out.. certainly be looking for more of your work

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story, But how can two twenty somethings be so dumb as not knowing how to take of theirselves without their parents?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful story

One of the best story's I have every read very well wrote in detail and emotion I look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Story

Well done, Xarth. Well done, indeed. This had me from the very first paragraph. Excellent job of building up to the sexual action. And I like stories that have believable dialogue.

LizHazeLizHazeover 10 years ago
Gah!!!

Thanks Anonymous for pointing out the error I missed. Damn it!! I try to be so meticulous in my editing. I'm sure X will update the entry with the corrected word...

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Liked it a lot

What I like most about your stories is that they feel real. The characters are much more realistic than in most stories on this site and the reasons for the brothers and sisters getting together feel more real as well. This story had all of that in it and that is the reason I love it almost as much as a lot of your other stories. It was a very good read.

gcs2718gcs2718over 10 years ago
Great story

Would love some updates of their continuing sex life with some hot oral action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another great story. I look forward whenever I see your name attached to a new story. I'm not a big fan of asking for sequels, but I have to say, I'd love to see what happens next between them. What happens in the morning. Is the power on? Do their parents arrive early. Even if we don't get a part II, very good story.

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractover 10 years ago
Great Writer

Xarth, great story. You're a great writer and it shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yet another great story. I really loved your novel and I do love most of your shortstories as well. Thanks for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Either he was really dumb, or as Schultz would say I see or hear nothing, when he would want plausible deniability.

prashant1225prashant1225over 10 years ago
YES!!!! You made literally made my week! Please keep writing!!'

You just turned my tough week into a great one. It's given tgat you are one of the best writers on here . All that I hope is that you never lose sight of the joy, emotion, desire, hope, happiness you inject into the dreary lives of us fans. I literally fist pumped when I saw this story was up. Please keep writing man! I'm a huge fan. If you're ever wanna chat hmu.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621about 10 years ago

It was definetly among the better pieces I have read on this site. It was more believable than most, while not instantaniously porn it was delightfully erotic and very well paced.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nicely done!

I loved the reluctance, the slow build, the fact that it was the "little" sister who initiated the progression, and the ultimate very satisfied result of the two enjoying their new relationship.

I also enjoyed the teasing and bantering between the two siblings. Very realistic. ; )

What happens next? You have left the future wide open!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

...oddly, you have a lot better stuff that I've read, I wasn't really happy with this one. The boy was written like a lot of others I see in incest stories here, as a whiny little puss that is 12 years old, not acting like the 18+ that he is supposed to be. The story starts off like it was written with the character being 12 or 13 and only had the age changed to post here. It improves later of course. I liked the story, in general, but the pussy whipped whiner brother as a plot element is so highly and annoyingly over-used (maybe Im watching too much anime, lol) that it sucks the enjoyment from the stories. I dont have a sister, but having grown up with a lot of friends that do,they dont act that way around their sisters (and Ive known a very few that played with their sisters).

Anyway, still giving the story good ratings, my distaste to plot methodology doesnt make it a bad story ;). Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
usual

when i see xarth as the writer i can plan on the story being rushed and unfinished and so far every one of his stories has fit the bill. he has no pride in his work and no respect for the readers, if he did he would slow down build the plot and FINISH his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IF YOU CAN SAY THIS,

then why don't you write one better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
real love

I love your work....too bad others are not smart enough

to feel it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"he has no pride in his work and no respect for the readers"

How can anyone say that?? Most of his works are incredible. Unquestionably my favorite author on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Top 5 stories I've ever read all time. You're up there with Words on skin seriously

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 10 years ago
I LIKE YOUR WORK

I happen to rather like your work. Always gets my juices flowing. Do you have any other works out there that are not indexed ? Thanks and keep the stories flowing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Xarth, stop writing on here... till you write a damn book. Or collection of short stories. Or both. As for the Moron saying your stuff is unfinished, I have no clue what the hell he's talking about, their short stories not a goddamn biography. I've read all your stories and have not been disappointed by one. Don't ever stop writing, I won't ever stop reading. -E. Cayce

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Great job as usual

Thanks for the story it is another I would like a few chapters of.Like sleeping with Ellie I don't mean to put sound Critical but if the growing cock was worth so many chapters why not the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really liked the story, but it gets old with authors writing the guys like they're fucking 12 years old... 'Ooh, I dont want my sister who Has seen me my entire life to know Ive got a stiff wee wee while Im laying next to her' 'i don't wanna touch my sister, I might get a stiffie and she'll know,'. Etc etc. half the authors write crap like that which an 18+ y.o. Wouldn't do. At least Xarth typically doesn't write them in as whiny moral self righteous bitches that act like they wouldn't bang the shit out of the hot sister coming onto them wanting to fuck like most of the writers do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Had the premise of a good plot. Sadly, however, the authors given age is clearly evident from immature traits that he's imposed on the male character.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
they should probably clean up and redress

before the parental units come home in the morning.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 8 years ago
Hot stuff

Great premise, nice slow pace and build up. Believable story line, and very sexy to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

'' It was always hard to know what people's reactions would be to an uninvited erection, partly because I did my best to never find out.'' you made me giggle to myself several time with statements like these, and i appreciate the realism in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PERFECT, JUST PERFECT...

and really hot. :-) Thank you, sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
him

was good---he was an ass -didn care for him

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
nice

please may i have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
<3

<3 <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Sweet, soft, and very very sexy!!!

gaileeegaileeeabout 3 years ago

More chapters pleaseeee

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Most enjoyable, but the brother needs to take a maturity pill. His Sister is giving him her greatest gift to get closer to him and he cannot stop acting like a 12 year old . I know it’s all part of their banter back and forth., but it wouldhave been good to see him drop it after they made love.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OldUncleAl is right, I will expand a little.

Really good to very good story.

The guy is so immature it is almost hard to believe the sister thinks this would be worthwhile, and he does not really get noticeably better as the events progress, nor much better at the end.

WTH? His sister basically just gave herself to him, and wants to continue doing so. He treats her heart and gift like crap.

Still good, though.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Thanks to the anonymous reader who understands where I was coming from regarding the brother. Even when I am confident of what I wrote, it is always good to get confirmation. I am sure Xarth understands that. Heh.

Old Uncle Al

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Another great story. Thanks!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Sorry to say but i hate it when you write that they pull out

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Like OldUncleAl worte, the brother is annoyingly childish, even more so if you take into account the inner monolog at the beginning of the story, in which the guy accuses his sister to behave like a 10 year old. And what for? Because she's in a festive mood an voicing it. He on the other hand is such a petulant and incapable airhead, it almost hurts to read.

I'm also on the same page as hellhale01. Pulling out is nothing but coitus interruptus. The porn movie industry uses it as a finishing point for OPTICAL reasons, so to speak. But from reading innumerable tales of smut on this platform, it became obvious to me, they have (unintentionally) taught younger generations to believe its the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. Well, Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of guys in your stories are (as another commenter said) annoyingly childish. After a while, finding another brother like that in another story makes me want to read something else hoping to find a brother not like that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do you always have the bro pull out? Just say she on the pill or make the risk of pregnancy part of the drama instead. Either way is more real than a young guy pulling out without it being demanded of him especially such childish twerps as the brothers in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great story! Brother isnt childish its the twerp sister! Shes desperate for his attention and its annoying!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The sister has managed to maintain a child like sense of wonder even into adulthood.

The brother is an undomesticated dipshit with no maturity and care for another's heart.

She's the one trying to maintain familial ties, though I am not sure why, and yes Fiction, in a fairly extreme way.

Chapter 2 of the sister finding a worthwhile partner and realising her brother was a waste, with a sidenote of him failing to a sad desperate existence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...