All Comments on 'Satyr Play 03 Pt. 01'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
badest1jbadest1jover 3 years ago

Amazing work!!! Great read!!

MankeyMankeyover 3 years ago
Bring on Part 02

Once again BurntRedStone, you have excelled yourself. The story is expansive, entertaining and extremely well-written. You set yourself an extremely high standard and continue to excel even that. Thank you for the time, effort and imagination that you have put into this continuation of what was already an exemplary tale. Basically, I cannot wait for the concluding part of this thoroughly enjoyable tale.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

You're a great writer but I wish your stories weren't so long!

5

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Fabulous!

I love Yablonski! Every military unit needs someone like that who keeps their connection to non-military reality. Come to think of it, most politicians could use a real-life reality check, too. 😎 Thank you for sharing your talents with us. A new submission from you is always welcomed!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

I just read through all of Satyr Play - and loved it!

I'm very sad to hear that this will be the end of the story. Please consider returning once in a while, the way you do with Jack. These characters are simply too good.

(Also, did the silver people get influenced by another story, either on here or from classic sci-fi? I *swear* I've read something very similar before, down to the storm chasing...)

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

As usual, I just couldn't put the story down. Awaiting final conclusion.

dracothorndracothornover 3 years ago

Wonderful story, as usual.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Brilliant

You are setting up for one hell of a finale. So much is going on but I need more Marisa and Sigrid and Camilla, hell, I love them all.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago
Well worth the wait.

I love this story and the characters. When I saw this chapter posted I was stoked. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant. Hope to see more chapters soon. Five stars +.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 3 years ago

Phenomenal new installment. Since it had been so long, it took me a while to get back in the flow of things, but it was still an incredibly satisfying read. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us, Red!

draconiantopdraconiantopover 3 years ago
Henry is BACK!

Another great creation! I can't wait to read the second half! Well written, great characters, and an engaging story. As always, great job and thank you!!!!!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was awesome

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 3 years ago

Great writing indeed. Much like the others seeing a new installment drop was a joy. Can't wait to see how you tie it all up as there are many fronts here!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

I really love your foray into the fantasy genre. I’ve become so attached to Stanley and crew. A very enjoyable read all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Just a brilliant story with characters that you warm too.

The story is so well written well done to Red.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

I am sooo saddened that this story line is coming to n end. It is probably 1 of the best i have ever read . Very well written n thought out. Would it help if i begged for more ? Because i will if it gets me more ? Thanks so much for ur hard work n a well done to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You know, I'm so impressed with your vast knowledge on all things IT. I'm even more impressed that you don't skimp out on the tech scenes but go fully in-depth as it is important to the main character.

Also I should add that you've totally normalized non-exclusive relationships for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mate, you should meet up with some script writers and get this turned into a Netflix series and/or movie.

Seriously, the world building and characters are just amazing, maybe Henry is a bit of a Mary Sue but who cares as I desperately want him and his friends to come out on top!

Thanks so much for putting this out into the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great sci-fi story. Terrible litrotica story. I can get sci-fi stories all over. I come to litrotica for interaction between characters. These are just friends that occasionally have sex. Not that great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story this is, really. My second or third time reading it and I still love it. Your writing is superb and the story itself is fantastic. Thanks so much for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some time back I read all that you posted, I was P.O.'d that some of the stories were incomplete. Having started other stories that were never completed by their authors I thought that was happening again. I failed to check back as I should have to be rewarded with the continuation of incomplete story lines. I did however use your writings to point out to other authors how it SHOULD be done. You are very talented and thorough. It may take a little time but I intend to read all of your new submissions until again I can say I've read all that you have posted And I won't make the mistake of not checking for more again. Anony Mous

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Excellent story as usual! I love the character interactions that you are able to create in all of your stories I have read.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Damn I love this story. So much like Patricia McKillips "Riddle of Stars!" She just passed on, on the 6th of may, this month. May She Rest in Peace! What a beautiful mind, just like this Author! Another 5 BIG FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did I miss something? When did it come out that Marisa was pregnant with Nate's baby?

I read the conversation Henry and Marisa had in his office, but they were acting like it was old news.

NovaMNovaMalmost 2 years ago

BurntRedstone's parallel universes teach us an important epiphany:

'Being human has got nothing to do with the way you look. Being human is, being able to make room in your mind for empathy to blossom and grow'.

This story keeps growing on us. I love it. More, please, more, more <3. So multi cool ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story, really brilliant. Thanks so much for posting.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Im stunned ..... Does your magic brain thoughts ever stop to find more nooks and anomalies or grazy events or turns or assasins or lovely girls ...... This story is definitely top 10 material ....... Extraordinary

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🦄

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

... BurntRedstone, ... a magic brain? hmmmm could be, ... ;-) TTFN

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

I'm intrigued by the depth of this story, including the context stories, now maybe 150 pages and still more to come? I love the intricacy of the computer network security and the denial of a government-forced takeover by bureaucrats too dumb to work out the network logic necessary to achieve the same result. That's why they're forced to take government jobs: not creative enough to enter the private competitive market, therefore seeking monopolistic power of an authoritarian administration which has long ago outgrown our Constitution.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Again, I will compliment BurntRedstone on being an excellent storyteller, but not that strong of a writer. What's the difference between good storytelling and good writing? A good storyline has consistent continuity, creating and developing the characters and their interactions. Good writing also makes it easily readable. That's why correct language-sensitive spelling, grammar, punctuation are all so important. They develop the inflections, pauses, even the accents of the spoken storyline and dialects of the actors. If you want to self-edit, read your story aloud. Do the characters just ramble on without inflection so a listener/reader can't tell the difference between a parenthetical remark or a compound sentence? I am an inveterate reader; I like to read the good stories which are well-written, but have never elected to listen to any of the audios published on Lit.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

Henry couldn't be a masseuse without an operation - nasty.

Other than this and similar silly errors an outstanding story - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful. I'm so happy to have found this story and the world you are building there. I love to slip into it when reading so I'm also happy there is still more of it here to read. I so hope you keep writing.

I went to Amazon to buy some of your work for the Kindle App.

Thank you very much 💚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

p. 19: How it seemed he'd hurt another of his friends!

How = Now

Irenae21Irenae2111 months ago

Baba Yaga for the win!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Incredible as always. Thank you.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2710 months ago

Yeah,l you ran off the rails here. Let us see if you come back 3 stars

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

Speeding super-fast Silver Soldiers, ... our hero who combines computer coding with Wild Magic to completely rebuild himself after getting deep fried by Lightning, ... Henry's trip to the nation's capitol was quite exciting, ... enjoyed this installment immensely, .... ;-) ttfn

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

I can't express more how much more advanced this Author is over every one else here at Literotica. Second favorite would be Saddle Tramp but Burnt Red Stone is on a level that I believe is unattainable for every one else. So again I have to give this another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and a huge thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

there is no romance,

why add the tag?

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

I just wanted share, listen to, Zara Larson's 'Uncover' this song make me think of Hidden Races Council.

IrreventScribe3IrreventScribe36 months ago

Dayshia character needs a robot as boyfriend because there is no one in the world without faults, you have to compromise that's how relationships works. Unless the person is abusive, cheater, and drunkard.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far out. Sci-Fi Fantasy, unpredictable, a roller coaster of intriguing adventure. That's even without the erotic, frequent, interludes.... (sympathetic mirth?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES