All Comments on 'Saga of Littown Ch. 12'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beats my weekly D&D club by light years!

As is customary by now you once more outdid yourself with this chapter, not only were the jokes and situations cracking me up from start to finish but also the level of progression made a lot more sense than some magic Lilith & Emily pulled out of their asses. The demon-elemental dick is something I shall endorse on my next D&D night and I bet there shall be fun to be had. The best thing however is without a doubt the fact that Lilith returned home and returned to her bestest incestual self and that mom got pulled into the sexy time without too much trouble. Now the only thing that has to be solved once they get heir beauty sleep is just how and why did those fanatics come to their school and just how did they get Mrs. January to simply up and go home...I smell foul magic at play here.

Thanks for making my day (and probably the whole weekend) and so I give you a 5*. Take as much time off form Littown as you need but do not let us hanging indefinitely, it's too much fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your humor and sense of whimsy astounds and delights me.

You remind me of Terry Pratchett the author of the discworld novels. I have no higher praise. May fortune favor you, thoughout all time.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Madness !

Complete, total and utter madness, but one of the silliest stories on here.

Just brilliant writing !

Loved it.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Christmas!

I'm new to Lit as well as this story, so this is my first post. (I know, how could I consume years of online porn and not stumble across this site? I'm a pathetically hapless sod.

Just wanted to weigh in and let you know, that this has been the funniest, most brilliantly madcap story I've ever read. In any media, anywhere.

There's just one thing missing that I was expecting to see in this latest chapter. Hopefully, it will still happen as our intrepid party moves towards their final showdown with C.U.N.T.S. ... For some sneaky, covert, infiltration type reason, Lil will be forced to turn Jai's penis into a vag. Then he could experience a proper female multi-orgasm. Maybe even a pregnancy scare. It would also be fun to watch Em have a freakout/meltdown when she realizes she's no longer the hottest, sexiest, sluttyest girl in Littown. She lost that title to her brother. (At least until Lil decides she misses having her new favorite ride and changes him back.)

My deepest, most heartfelt thanks for sharing this fantastic yarn. It feels like Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Silly fun and wonder

I am not into a lot of your fetishes, especially the excessive coming, but I read the whole series because it is just too fun, silly, and amazing. I love how you don't take yourself or the tropes of this site too seriously. A wonderful story that gave me many hours of enjoyment, as well as minutes of wincing at some of the magnificently fucked up shit you came up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Crazy AND Disgustlingly Filthy. Loved it!

You REALLY went to town! WOW fap. How long did it fap take to write? fap...I think I might keep this one. Fapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Wow...

Just finished reading this series. Took me just over a week to read and all I can say is Wow, that was a whole world of crazy. Loved it....

Loved all the characters, Emmy, Jamie, Lil, Alyssa, Alyssa's Mum, Christine, Krissy even Ms January.

Didn't find it erotic, not sure that it was meant to be despite all the sex. Was just a whirlwind of crazy.

Brilliant Xarth...

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

Great series was kinda sad how it juts dropped off. But great read the wife and I love it.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

A wild and weird ride... Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Outstanding !! Loved the humor, made the read all the better. Only took me 3 days.

Voxman314Voxman3145 months ago

Like a mad scientist of porn parody.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't think there is anyone else in the world who could have written this story. At times ridiculous, idiotic, filled with mentally deranged characters but at the same time overwhelmed with eroticism, plenty of comedy, plenty of satire, plenty of weird sex. I love it and will most likely read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES