All Comments on 'Runaway Sister'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
Great

Well written, story. The characters were believable. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

A nice calm story when compared to the others that tend to fill this genre, wish there was abit more to see how it really turns out though.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Very erotic & believable story. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well told!

This story is proof that innocence is possible even within in the context of a societal taboo. Nicely done...

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
rather good!

Uncommon approach, to a topic which is unfortunately often so formula-driven. Good work!!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Lovely tale, gentle and real.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect?

So realistic. So full of love and care and innocence and passion. Reading this story made me feel like a teenager again. I just wanted to become both the brother and the sister in this story. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You really can write!

So realistic and not full of fucking - tired of that. Pls do more like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I generally read erotica for the jollies, but I was drawn into this as I was a normal story, or book. And I can't say that about alot of the material I read on this site, I enjoied this! Alot!

Continue your excellent work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

Yes, you can write. And quite extremely well, if i say so. The characters were very live and i liked your style very much. 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very erotic in its own quiet way...........

Well written and believable which makes all the more erotic.

Keep the story going, lots of possibilities here............

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Loved it !!

...says I,with a big grin on my face...

Thanks for a good story.

oldoelGDoldoelGDover 12 years ago
Very Good Story

The storyline and the characters fit together. The story was well done, not like my first feeble attempts. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Xarth the master!

I've read two of your stories so far and they are AMAZING, easily my fav authur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good so far

good so far but i only give it a 50% because 99% of the writers here never finish the story or screwup the end. if you finish and do it well you will get a better rating then.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
On the razor's edge !

this story is rated 4.49 as I comment. It needs .01 to get a ' hot rating' . I'm going to do my part to give it that little extra push. 5/5

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
Beautiful :)

5/5 :)

Original_SinAppleOriginal_SinAppleover 12 years ago

Very nice. Loved it, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good

Finish it off - this needs a part two. Have him knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fairly real

This story had a good deal of realism to it - the hesitancy and uncertainty a real adult bro and sis pair might feel when wanting to love one another completely. I liked that they went directly to fucking instead of a lot of foreplay. Nothing wrong with foreplay, of course, but it would be unnecessary in such a situation until they established how much they want each other. Actually, though, there seemed too much delay. I think a real such pair would resolve one way or the other somewhat quicker.

Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"HOT"

An awesome story, about a brother and sister!!! A HOT ending , yet it could be more.

Thank you for shareing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TENDER AS THE NIGHT

An interesting saga. Your treatment of the two characters was well crafted. Some might say the plot was obvious, but I disagree. The reader didn't know how

the story would flow, nut I thought you captured the emotions in an understanding way. It would not disappoint this reader if you continue their story. Thanks for this effort. It was enjoyable and believable as well.

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
As usual..

A wonderful story that left me wanting more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when you moveing

You need to write more about the move. Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best written

It had a good build up, it was pretty obvious that they were going to have sex, but reading it did not give it away, the emotions were there, the way they went about being finally involved in an incestous Sister/ brother relationship was great! Love to see more about them. You wrote well, do not stop! A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hm...

I think you should continue this. Even if it's as a separate story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Innocence awakened

You are on track to develop a lengthy love story.

Perhaps a bit more insight into sister's emotional conflicts would be worthy of exploration.

Take your time, but don't resile.

Good luck.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Keep 'em Coming!

Just got to this story , Xarth - don't know why I missed it before. Excellent, as always - great development of the sibs' feelings for one another - but what of the parents' reaction to them spending so much time together? How about the way it looks to others in their lives - though you leave others out of the story, and that simplifies things. But this story was relatively early in your ouvre, and I guess you weren't yet into things like that. I know, though, from other stories, that you are capable of handling such complications. 'Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understood, bro...

My gorgeous (and popular BECAUSE she is gorgeous) sister is 5-years older and we have always been best buds. She actually raised me, in so much as she more or less volunteered to make sure my needs were met as mom and dad worked all the time. We slept together spoon-fashion every night. I was depressed when she left for college, but after one year, she announced no more school (and left with good marks!) and moved back home, got a job, and plotted her next move. We were happy and playing more than grabass by then.

When it my turn to degree I earned a scholarship for lacrosse and turned it down - because it meant leaving her. Dad was really pissed, but mom knew why and cried happy. And that night? Well, my gorgeous sister fucked me - all - night - long. And has been since I finished degree-ing locally. Moved her to SFL. The parents don't care because we love and watch out for each other.

We have always only had eyes for each other. I told her I knew she was the only one for me since I was seven and she told mom and I (dad...., no) that she knew I was the one for her - after she blew me... How could you not love that? She's now pregnant with our third... We enjoy your bro-sis stories very much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fine beginning.....

So many writers in Literotica are really formula driven and write for the "stroker" crowd. In this category its hard not to and that is what sets this one quite apart from the ordinary. You've started something that really calls for more and I can't say that about most authors, who might more appropriately be doing almost anything but writing seriously. Kudos, and I hope you continue this and give it the fleshing out that your beginnings warrant, because as I see it, this is a beginning and not a stand alone story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story and a brilliant writer!

I simply cannot say enough in praise of this fabulous, highly literate story. It is beautifully lyrical, profoundly intelligent, and at the same time ball-clutchingly erotic. The author is in his early 20s and his mind is deeply involved with the idea of brothers fucking their sisters. (Check out his generous list of Favorites and his self-description.) Personally, I like all forms of family fucking, but I think that a big brother banging his kid sister is the sweetest and, if you will, the most innocent. Mike and Kate are an iconic couple, totally in love, there is an inevitability in Mike's big prick finding its way into Kate's sweet slit. Mike's excited and tickled by their close blood relationship, genetically, the closest there is. When Kate says, "You shouldn't say that, someone could hear," Mike says, "What, hear about how I'm fucking my baby sister?" That is just so cool. There isn't the slightest shred of "guilt" in this guy. Instead, he's filled with joy and boundless pride. "Somehow knowing it was her seemed to increase the sensations I was feeling, like some part of me understood that I was fucking the one girl in the entire world that was deemed off limits and was celebrating my triumph over society." I submit that that is truly profound. Mike knows he's giving his beloved kid sister the best cums any man could, and when he unloads his brotherly balls and shoots great big doses of creamy semen up Kate's cute little coochie, it's a victory for sisterhumpers everywhere.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good story

like how these two got together and the sex was hot-nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once again

xarth leaves us hanging. i don't think this idiot has ever finished a story yet. good thing i'm not the webmaster or he would be banned and all his unfinished stories would be deleted. GET YOUR LAZY ASS IN GEAR AND FINISH ALL YOUR STORIES PROPERLY OR DELETE THEM. what happens now do the parents find out they are screwing? does she get pregnant since you never mentioned her being on the pill? do their friends find out? do they move away or stay near the parents?

you left a lot of plot holes and questions unanswered time to fill things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yo anon below, Xarth rulz!

Shut da fuck up, I don't see any of ur stories u retarded monkey bred clown. Ur in most of Xarth's works complainin lyk a little bitch. Xarth, u keep doin' ur job, 4get bout dat douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mike

Give Mike some chest hair -- something dark and silky between the pecs. His sister should have something to stroke there during their love-making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

Nice read good over all story I liked the whole thing from beginning till end which is a shock to me most story's trail off to almost a crazy place this one seemed to be very possible and made for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chest hair??

that prevoous comment with chest hair and somethinh to stroke on was funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Havent read Xarth's stuff in a while so enjoying some rereads :)

...now for some humor....:

...'are you sure?' 'Yeah, do it before I change my mind.'...

(Three minutes later) he shoots his load deep inside her, not concerned if he just knocked her up or not, then immediately rolls off her onto his back to catch his breath.

...she shyly shispers 'hey brother (pause while blushing) ...would you mind going dow..' Stops speaking as he abruptly rolls into a sitting position,gets up and starts walking off.

'Hey! Where are you going? Aren't you going to stay and cuddly? I was hoping you would, you know (blush), help f-f-finish me off and maybe sleep with me...'

He turns around with a confused look of consternation 'what? Your my sister, its not like your my girlfriend or something, geez! (Mumbles to himself as he walks off) '...sheesh, go down on you? What is this, like a job or something?'

Epilogue:

Tonight on news at seven: Man found dead in his apartment, apparently he had bled out in his bed after someone had cut off his penis. Investigators couldnt find the appendage in the apartment but while doing the autaupsy (sp) the coroner located it in his mouth. 'Yeah,it was a strange one I tell you! I opened his mouth and there it was! What was stranger though was his tongue had been cut out and was missing. I thought it might have been in his throat, but no luck there. I almost missed it actually, I had rolled him over during inspection and found a tiny blood drop on the posterior... Turns out someone shoved it up his ass.' ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------

You know what would be fun? An official 'Finish a Xarth Story Month'!! Could be a fun site event, hehe. Everyone picks a fav story and writes a continuing chapter and submits it with a 'Xarth' prefix. Might get some interesting continuing stories!! :)

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Nice Read

Good story - enjoyed it. Good characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
STILL NO FINISH

time to demand that the webmasters ban this writer for FAILING to finish his stories, he is just wasting our time and the sites space.

irishmike73irishmike73about 10 years ago
Great story

As with all your stories, I loved it. Please keep writing.

To everyone complaining about the ending (or lack of), you're wrong. Just because it doesn't end with "happily ever after", doesn't mean it's unfinished. Guess what, It doesn't start with "once upon a time" either.

Bottom line, if you don't like an author's work, why keep reading it? The definition of insanity is repeating the same actions over and over, expecting different results.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
I gave it "3", it needs an ending

I gave it a 3 because the story did not have an ending and there were parts that did not make sense. There is so much left unsaid about their relationship and the relationship with their parents. I am still wondering why the father got so mad when he never so much as raised his voice at her. This was confusing and did not flow with the story, a parent would be more concerned with her safety rather than the damage to the car. The story is good and would have rated a 5 if not for these inconsistencies and ending or lack of it. I feel that the author was not confident with their ending so decided to bail and leave it the way they did. Some people may think this writing style is ok but I think this style robs the reader of the full story and I feel cheated in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A lovely story

I suppose the people who downgrade a story because it doesn't meet their standards are entitled to do so, although I've been generally of the opinion you just leave it alone; you and the writer aren't a match. If you're used to the author, you have no excuse, and Xarth seldom disappoints.

This is a sweet story very nicely done with just the right tone. GT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You know the strange thing is I could have sworn there was another chaper. I guess the stories blur in your head after a while. Please write a few more chapters!,

1. Sister moves in.

2. Sister wants to try (or brother wants)anal,

3. Sisters best friend wants to lose her cherry and sister wants to help!

4. Best friend falls in love with sister and brother and moves in.

5. Everyone sleeps together usually, occasionally sleeping boy girl, girl girl, girl boy... Family are ok with sister living there b/c girlfriend and brother get engaged.

6. Brother and sister introduce girlfriend to anal!

7. Toys! The girls visit a store and buy a strap-on so they can experience being taken in both holes at once with their toy and their man. :)

8. Brother surprises the girls with wedding rings and finds a preacher to marry both of them at the same time.

9. Brother finds a business to buy in a town a few hundred miles away that has a home loft above the shop, excitement and packing ensue! ;)

10. The girls secretly plan to get pregnant. At the same time. Fun times telling hubby what they have in store for him!

11. Hot girl cousin who left abusive boyfriend comes to live in and help with pregnancies and kids.

12. The girls have hubby teach cousin what its like to be with a gentle, caring man; Hubby is drafted (willingly) into service.

13. Cousins little sister comes to live with them to get away from moms new boyfriend, little sister is jealous of the attention the girls get from Hubby so the girls arrange for Hubby to pay midnight visits to sisters room.

14. Little sister wants a baby too, pokes holes in the condoms instead of asking hoping for an 'accident', but 'oops!', cousin is using those condoms too and gets knocked up first!

15. Hubby decides little sister needs punished and its time for the leather cuffs and a spanking! 'Lets put that spanked ass to good use little girl, daddy's going to stuff this big thing in a tight hole that wont get you pregnant, for now!'

....ok, I'm freaking out of ideas, lol. That was fun!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I bookmarked your profile and continuously read your stories for the past 3 weeks now. I'm already scared of the withdrawal when I'm through and have to wait, or even look for alternative authors with the same style which will be like searching for the needle in a haystack. I think I got too comfortable just reading your stories without having to fear for a sudden turn of incredibility.

Anyway, I highly hope that nobody will ban you for apparently not writing the whole rest of the protagonists' lives as previously suggested.

I also hope that the previous commentator with his numerous ideas about raping a plot so it seems like a cheap ecchi anime, doesn't inspire you too much. Stay the way you are, don't give a damn about what other people want. We're all sickos in our individual way but you're the artist and not a service contractor. On that note: feed me stories! You decide how they taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I gave this a 2. I thought it was really good until the sex started. I felt it was abrupt, undescriptive, and short. It seemed like you got a bit lazy at the end.

married_swingermarried_swingeralmost 9 years ago
a little more?

Perhaps on future stories maybe draw out the building phase of the relationship? I still like your writing and gave it a 4

007GODOFSEX007GODOFSEXover 8 years ago
nice and short story

And some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it too much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I gave it a five :D (i don't fucking care about the grammer like those idiots:P)

But yah it was awe mazing!! Weird saying this but you could probs make a guy cum that actually cums easily :3 I'm really odd :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
seriously?

People who care about grammar, spelling, structure are idiots? Amazing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh more please

this story deserves another chapter at least

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Padraig

Cheapann siad go bhfuil siad pacified Éire. Cheapann siad go bhfuil siad a ceannaíodh leath dúinn agus intimidated an leath eile. Cheapann siad go bhfuil siad gach rud á dtuar, a cheapann go bhfuil siad ar fáil in aghaidh gach rud; ach na fools, na fools, na amadáin! - Tá siad d'fhág dúinn ár bhFíníní marbh, agus faid a bheidh an Éire na huaigheanna, ní bheidh Éire unfree bheith ar a suaimhneas.

Chomh maith leis sin, ba mhaith liom a mbíonn gnéas acu le do dheirfiúr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good job!

The lead up to sex was paced very comfortably and realistic. Perhaps a little more detail about the sexual acts. Thanks for an enjoyable story.

KwhyKwhyabout 7 years ago
Yes more please

This story definitely deserves some more chapters. Please indulge us.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
A very good start for them.

So I hafta agree, at least one more chapter, please.

5 Stars, and thanks!

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Descriptions often help

No idea of ages or descriptions whick kinda lost a lot for me.

The build up was ok but the end result was like back in the fifties under the sheets so you dont see or dexcribe nothing, just a quick warm up and then fuck her... bit sad really, something you could work on perhaps.

Only 3*

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
A Cute Little Story

I gave you a five, Garth, but I don't think I've ever given you less. What a sweet couple and may they continue to grow together. I never get tired of the way you have of creating a couple wherein the boy is a couple or so years older than the girl. Or how the girl is usually inexperienced and just a little bit ditzy, but oh how endearing. Your stories are usually quite fun and nearly always end happily. I'll never get tired of this.

owlman1959owlman1959almost 6 years ago
Good story

Really good, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Very well done and a touching story.

saji91saji91about 5 years ago
I wanted a Little sis

I don't have any little sister. I prayed for little sister since 12. Because I was alone as my other siblings were not near of my age. I wanted share my every feeling. Those days, I cried most of the nights to be alone. I wanted to hug someone related me and make sure I am not alone. But it was all dream. Love the story and it is not enough with 5 star. 5 Stars++

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Must agree with Jagnag comments to some degree

But still, I did love the storyline and yes a sequel would be nice just to see if they continued on as siblings or as a couple. I’d prefer a loving couple...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

@saji91- It's very easy for me to empathize with you. In my case, I grew up as an only child. My sister would have been about 3 and a half years older than me had she lived. She was a preemie born 3 months too early. It is a huge hole in my life that will never be filled. I have a little stepsister, but we were never that close until recently. It feels totally freaking awesome that when we hang up the phone that she blurts out 'I love you' first before I can say it. But she's a compliment to my big sister, never her replacement.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. Could have been a little longer. AAAAA++++

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. 5 stars twice.

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

@saji91 @ScottishTexan I empathize with you both. My mother miscarried my would-be baby sister and it left a deep wound in me that still persists to this day. It took decades for me to come to terms with how strongly it influenced my childhood and how it profoundly shaped the man I would eventually become. I still don't fully comprehend how it can hurt so much to miss something that you never really had, but it damned sure does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You'll never paint a masterpiece, if you keep painting by numbers!

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Good story

Well written and loving

Tender and caring

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star one time. This author always seems like the class period is over and he/she must quickly close it out.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic1967about 2 years ago

I like your writing a lot but you do have a habit of ending stories too abruptly. This one could really use a few more pages or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Great topic.

HooHaa77HooHaa77almost 2 years ago

Way too short. Needs more parts and pages. Other than that, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ended to quick.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

My sister never felt that kind of love & affection for me.

I fantasize we did it though.

So taboo...So much fun!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ch.2?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...