Rummates Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it love? With April? Shit, I don't know. But it's a lot better than lonely nights and repetitive one-handed showers," Walden thought as Gordon continued to talk.

"The winters here are relentless," Walden shivered as he remembered driving through snow, trying to warm up, trying to coax heat out of the car's vents as he drove from home to office, from office to home. It just never seemed to warm up in the car.

"No shrimp po-boys, no decent gumbo, no Crystal's hot sauce," Walden ticked off.

"We can fly down for a few weeks during the summer; I wonder if April would like to see where I grew up?" Walden thought and smiled at the thought.

"Gordon, if it's all the same to you, I'd much rather stay at the North Atlantic office," Walden smiled.

"Oh well, Kelly's been after me to cut back a bit," Gordon admitted. "And after your baptism of fire from the ex-wife to full time dad and still managed... I guess the search continues."

While Gordon and Walden were concluding their phone call, in a filthy one bedroom apartment, Gary was trying to shave with one eye firmly closed. The sales manager at Boudreaux Ford had let Gary know he was on thin ice. His sales were way down and the manager suggested that excessive drinking might have something to do with this. Reeking of cheap rum, clothes rumpled, sporting a three or four day growth of stubble did not exactly engineer confidence in a customer's way of thinking.

While Gary tried to shave with severely shaking hands, Bianca was in the kitchen, making herself a rum swizzle using Virgin Island rum. She shook her head; Virgin Island Rum was a very poor substitute for St. Elizabeth Premium Rum.

Bianca tested the weight of the bottle, squinting at the clock on the filthy microwave oven. There was enough rum in the bottle to make two, possibly three more drinks. But would Bianca have enough time to drink two, possibly three more drinks before the Alcoholics Anonymous noon meeting?

"Fucking Walden Donaldson," Bianca cursed.

Without her beautiful home, without the child support, this was what her life had been reduced to. Living in a shitty apartment, with a shitty boyfriend, drinking shitty rum.

They weren't even intimate any longer; they just lived like two roommates. Gary blamed the extra weight Bianca had packed on from all the drinking. When she'd smirked and pushed his paunch with her puffy hand, he'd slapped her. Dropping a few cubes of ice into the glass, Bianca took a skip and sighed with resignation.

The End.

**..**..**

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments. Likewise, I thank those that 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

Gary Pasteli, Bianca Donaldson's boyfriend is a minor character first mentioned in 'Five Trailers: Lot C' in the Romance category.

The origins of King Sanitation & Disposal are begun in 'The Garbage King' series in the Novels/Novellas category.

The law office of Richards, Pellichet & Jones figures prominently in many tales in and around the DeGarde area. Penny Jones is introduced in 'Righting a Wrong' in the Romance category.

Judge Sarah Guillory began her law practice as an assistant to the District Attorney of St. Elizabeth Parrish. The first mention of her as an ADA is in the 'Uneducated' series in the Mature category.

Polly Chastaine began her law practice as a paralegal, first for Sophia Coutre, then as paralegal for Nicole Banks. Her story is more fully fleshed out in 'Is This Seat Taken?' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The Human Resources manager of King Sanitation, Joi Marchon is a primary character in 'Playing Kissy Face' in Loving Wives. She is a recipient of the Nicole King Scholarship, receiving a Bachelor's degree from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde.

Joi's assistant, Tori Eastman, formerly Tori Long is a primary character in 'Icky Little Vickie' in the Anal category. She too benefited from the Nicole King scholarship, attending the St. Elizabeth Vo-Tech.

Walden's first Executive Assistant, Ann Proust is the mother of Evelyn Proust. Evelyn is a minor character in 'Last Days of Summer' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Bryce Adams, the previous North Atlantic King Sanitation & Disposal manager is the primary character in 'Bryce in the Park Bathroom' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Penelope Hebert is a minor character introduced in 'Dancing Lessons' in the Loving Wives category.

Coach April Harrison is a minor character introduced in 'Last Days of Summer' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Becky's Brownies is a franchise first introduced in 'Grandfather Clock' in Lesbian Sex category.

And that's it. Just a tale of two illicit lovers becoming rummates when her husband decides he'd rather have his self-respect than a marriage to a drunken whore.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.