All Comments on 'Rummates Pt. 11'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Walden won this one!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Always enjoy a quick jaunt through the DeGarde universe. 4.5*

gatorhermitgatorhermit6 months ago
One of JB’s Better Stories

Good story! Flowed along at a nice pace and the perps made their own hell.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Nice. Thank you.

corrytonmancorrytonman6 months ago
Thank you

Thank you for a good story with a happy ending. I like most of your stories (I even love some of them), and I appreciate you sharing your talent with us. Again, thanks.

amadthonamadthon6 months ago

Great story, love when you build off other stories/characters we've seen before and flesh them out. I'd like to see more of April and Walden, too.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

You bring just one hell of a lot of entertainment to us readers. Thank you. Of course it’s a five, JimBob44 wrote it.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

The devastation of ‘Demon Rum’ strikes again! A fun story of karmic comeuppance. I laughed out loud at ‘Penelope who said she’s ‘a bear’’, much to my wife’s snorting amusement. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to give you credit, Bob, for giving us a good look at both trashy people and good people and the choices

we all make. Keep up the good work, buddy!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You are a great story teller. I always look forward to anything you write and grade it with 4's or 5's. My annoyance with your writing is your survey at the end where you go over all of the characters and where they were featured in your previous stories. I guess this is an author's thing, but certainly not this reader's thing. Boring stuff that ruins the satisfaction of having just read a good story.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Good story, looks like Walden, won the jackpot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like the story but only gave it a 3* because of the quick ending. How can you write an entire story and then end it with 10 paragraphs of poo

Krash78Krash786 months ago

You make your characters so real that I want to go down to Louisiana and sit down with them, have a drink and continue my relationship with them. Of course some of your characters I want to kick my foot so far up their butts that we have to go to the hospital to get my foot out. Keep writing I love visiting in your world.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hope this is not the last of April and Walden. Having read several of your stories this ranks among the leaders. Thanks and looking forward to another episode of King the Garbage Man

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is a category called Novels & Novellas that is perfect for multi chapter stories that wander all over the place like this one so you don't look like an idiot jumping categories every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Those Hebert women sure do like the ladies! This was enjoyable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry to say, this tale is very badly written and the plot too much flat, almost boring. Just an opinion.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar6 months ago

Excellent characters, good story well told. 5*

SDN1955SDN19556 months ago

Always enjoyable.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat6 months ago

Let’s continue this story line. 5*

Bebop3Bebop36 months ago

Excellent story, sir.

ibuguseribuguser6 months ago

As noted below, always a joy to read one of yours.

crazycujocrazycujo6 months ago
Little soccer players!

I really enjoyed the story, especially the description of little soccer players who don't really have any idea what they're doing. It reminds me of watching my grandson when he was about five. Some players would be doing somersaults and others would be chasing butterflies. A lot of fun to watch though. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it! Five stars as always. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

nilsstewnilsstew6 months ago

Excellent. Gordon King is a great supporting character.

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

Guess I've had too much to drink didn't get much out of that story but I'm not a qualified critic so keep writing.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Life goes on in JB44's world. Another excellent story of a divorced father trying too get by. Five stars, and thank you for it.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

First of all, great story. Not an outright BTB but she karmically got what was coming to her an - more importantly - he karmically got what he should have (his daughters first, work success second, and a potential personal happiness).

Second, @the author - this story (nor the rest of "roommates" parts aren't listed on your "Submissions" page for some reason. Not sure if that was intentional or LE's bug.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

It ended before I wanted it to, but a great story anyway. Them rum swizzles’ll rot your brain as Bianca and Gary proved.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

I really liked this one, but felt it lacked an ending. I'm happy to see that the cheaters did not prosper, but would've loved a more definitive cap on the Walden / April relationship and such. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rummates Pt. 10 Previous Part
Rummates Series Info