Rummates Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collette moaned as Shayla now licked at Collette's flesh. Shayla licked a wet trail along Collette's right breast, licking from the top swell downward until she found Collette's tightly crinkled areole. Then Shayla traced around the puckered flesh with her tongue until she reached Collette's hard nipple.

"Mm! Ack! I, oh God!" Collette cried out in orgasm when Shayla gently bit down on Collette's nipple.

Collette pressed Shayla's head firmly against her breast. She gasped out as she felt Shayla's free hand now cupping her right buttock. Shayla's right hand continued to rake gently against Collette's scalp.

"Mm, I, oh, oh Shayla," Collette quietly moaned after her tremors subsided.

"Mm hmm," Shayla quietly agreed, again pressing her lips against Collette's lips.

Shayla then bent her head and pleasured Collette's left breast. She used lips, teeth and tongue to taste Collette's left breast.

"I, mm, I, oh!" Collette moaned out as Shayla's hand kneaded Collette's buttocks.

"I, ack!" Collette grunted as Shayla's middle finger pressed firmly against Collette's tightly clenched anus.

"I mm, oh, oh God," Collette moaned deep in her throat as Shayla's middle finger traced from Collette's anus, along the patch of skin between anus and labia.

"Mm! I augh!" Collette cried out when Shayla's teeth bit down on Collette's hard nipple.

Wiggling down, Shayla trailed her tongue along the undersides of Collette's breasts. Shayla shivered as she tasted the saltiness of Collette's sweat that had gathered underneath Collette's heavy breasts. She could also taste the chemical remnants of Collette's sunning lotion as she lapped at Collette's flesh. Apparently, Collette had only rinsed off in her shower, had only lightly run the soap over her flesh.

Leaving Collette's breasts, Shayla gently rolled Collette onto her back. Shayla wiggled down and kissed along Collette's belly. Nearing Collette's patch of dark curls, Shayla took a moment to breathe deeply. She could smell a heavy musky aroma and shivered in anticipation.

Shayla used her fingernails to gently rake through Collette's patch of curls. She marveled at how soft the patch of hair was; she knew her own thatch of blonde hairs was quite coarse, stiff to the touch.

"Mm, oh, ack, I ack!" Collette panted as Shayla's fingers grazed along her wet inner lips.

Shayla urged Collette's thighs apart and knelt on the bed between Collette's sleek legs. With one more glance at Collette's beautiful face, Shayla bent her head and reached out her tongue.

Both girls moaned when Shayla's tongue made contact with Collette's puffy inner lips. Shayla reached her left hand down, over her concave belly toward her coarse thatch of blonde curls. Her right hand, she used to open Collette's sex.

Collette's taste was strong but not unpleasant. It was the taste, the aroma of sweat and of musk. Shayla lapped at the nectar that formed on Collette's thick lips, then tried to force her tongue into Collette's depths.

Her own fingers thrust into her drooling slit, thrust inward and scissored open. Shayla's thumb pressed firmly against her fat clitoris while her fingers twisted inside of her pussy.

"I, oh, oh Shayla, I, I'm getting, I'm getting close, oh, oh so good, so good," Collette panted as Shayla's tongue and fingers teased her sex.

Shayla rubbed herself more frantically as she batted Colette's clitoris with her tongue. She thrust her fingers in and out of Collette's dripping pussy as she teased her own pussy.

"I, aieegh!" Collette screamed out.

A moment later, Shayla cried out in her own climax. Through her climax, Shayla continued to lap and suck at Collette's clitoris and lips, tasting Collette's juices.

Shayla pulled her fingers from herself and brought her hand up to Collette's pussy. Shayla fully opened Collette and thrust her fingers in, seeking out Collette's g-spot. Shayla suckled on Collette's clitoris, causing Collette to pant and buck her hips.

"I, oh, oh Shayla, I, oh so good, so good," Collette moaned out.

A moment later, Collette screamed in orgasm and drenched Shayla's face with her ejaculate. Shayla lapped at Collette's heavy lips, tasting as much of Collette's juices as she could gather.

"I, no, no more, Shayla, I no more, please," Collette weakly begged, trying to push Shayla's head from her pussy.

Wiggling forward, Shayla pressed her crotch against Collette's splayed crotch. She firmly pressed her breasts against Collette's heaving breasts as she kissed Collette's gasping mouth.

"I, I never, I mean..." Collette babbled.

Rolling to the side, Shayla pulled Collette to lay next to her. Shayla gently rubbed her hands up and down Collette's side, then Shayla gently cupped Collette's face and softly kissed Collette's lips.

"Mm," Collette purred, returning Shayla's kiss.

Collette began to gently rub up and down Shayla's side. Collette's hand dipped down to the gentle swell of Shayla's hip and rested there for a moment. Collette kissed Shayla for a long moment.

"Want another Cuba Libre?" Collette softly asked.

"A perfect Cuba Libre? Yeah," Shayla giggled happily.

Collette wiggled out of the bed and scampered away. A moment later, Collette called out from the living room that they still had the remnants of their second drinks.

Returning to the bedroom, Collette knee-walked across the bed and handed Shayla one of the glasses. Shayla pulled herself up slightly and drank deeply of the sweet beverage.

After emptying their glasses, Collette took Shayla's glass from her hand. Shayla lay down again, head propped against the mound of pillows.

Collette put the glasses onto the nightstand, then turned and faced Shayla. Collette kissed Shayla's lips, then bent her head and kissed Shayla's large areolae and hard nipples. Shayla grunted out then gasped when Collette took an ice cube from her glass and rubbed the ice around Shayla's nipples.

"Ack! Ack, where, where'd you learn that?" Shayla cried out, shivering.

"Read it in one of my Daddy's magazines," Collette giggled and dropped the ice cube back into the glass.

"Ack, Jesus God Joseph and Mary!" Shayla screamed out as Collette's scalding hot mouth encircled her frozen nipple.

Shayla thrust her breast out for Collette's hot mouth and shivered when Collette's lips and tongue warmed the other nipple. She then cried out when Collette lightly bit down on the hard nub.

"Shit, I, God, I, I love you," Shayla grunted, bucking in pleasure.

"I love you too," Collette whispered softly, kissing Shayla's gasping lips.

She thrust her tongue into Shayla's mouth and Shayla sucked forcefully on Collette's tongue. Shayla's hands went up and cupped Collette's breasts, thumbs rubbing across Collette's hard nipples.

"I love you," Collette whispered again, then bent her head to capture one of Shayla's nipples in her mouth.

Shayla released Collette's breasts and wrapped her arms around Collette's head. Shayla pressed Collette's head firmly against her breast. She bent her head and pressed her lips to Collette's cheek.

"I, augh, I love you," Shayla panted as Collette's tongue and teeth teased her nipple.

"Mm hmm," Collette murmured.

When Collette pulled her lips from Shayla's nipple, Shayla again forced Collette onto her back, lying across the large bed. Then Shayla wiggled around. Collette looked up into the upside down face of Shayla. Both girls smiled as Shayla brought her upside down lips to kiss Collette's lips. Shayle then knee-walked forward.

"Oh, oh!" Collette exclaimed when Shayla's mouth captured one of Collette's nipples; Shayla's breasts now dangled in Collette's face.

"Mm hmm," Shayla moaned as Collette's hands reached up and squeezed Shayla's breasts together.

"Mm hmm," Shayla moaned as Collette's tongue waggled back and forth, slobbering over Shayla's nipples.

Shayla shuddered as Collette swiped her tongue back and forth a few times, then sucked Shayla's left nipple into her mouth. Shayla gave a forceful suck to the rubbery nub in her mouth, then continued to twirl her tongue around the tightly crinkled areole.

Shayla shivered as Collette delivered a forceful suck to her left nipple. She again shivered in pleasure as Collette's lips released her nipple with a loud 'pop' then captured her right nipple. Shayla continued to lick and suck on Collette's nipples; left, then right, then left.

"Mmng!" Collette grunted when Shayla's teeth bit lightly onto her sensitive nipple.

When Shayla moved forward, pulling her breasts out of the reach of Collette's lips, Collette continued to firmly grasp the dangling orbs. Shayla shivered; the grasp was nearly painful. Softly, deliberately, Shayla kissed and stroked Collette's soft flesh.

"Mm," Shayla purred as Collette's grasp softened.

"Mm," Shayla purred as she felt Collette's soft lips kissing her belly.

Shayla again reached Collette's fragrant crotch. She playfully tugged at Collette's curls with her teeth. Then, using her hands, Shayla opened Collette's inner labia and dragged her tongue down, from clitoris to perineum. Then she delved her tongue into Collette, tasting the copious nectar that Collette produced.

"Love, love, love the way you taste," Shayla murmured as she lapped at Collette's inner walls.

"Mmph, I, oh, oh Shayla, oh God," Collette panted.

"Mmng, I, yeeesss!" Shayla kissed out as she felt Collette's warm breath blowing across her puffy inner lips.

Shayla shuddered when she felt Collette's trembling fingers and uncertain tongue at her crotch. She tried to focus on bringing pleasure to Collette even as Collette's nervous touch was generating so much pleasure inside of Shayla's guts.

"I, ack!" Collette suddenly screamed out and Shayla's face was wet with Collette's orgasm.

Shayla backed away from Collette's clitoris and hungrily lapped at Collette's nectar. When Collette quit shuddering, Shayla again sucked Collette's clitoris into her mouth while thrusting two, then three fingers into Collette's pussy. Shayla also ground her pussy against Collette's face.

"Mmng! I, ack!" Collette again cried out in orgasm.

Shayla gasped and cooed as Collette suddenly began to lap at Shayla's crotch with fervor. Collette also thrust two, then three fingers into Shayla's pussy. Collette blindly located Shayla's clitoris and gave the sensitive nub a forceful suck. Shayla grunted and screamed in orgasm.

Collette sucked Shayla to a second forceful orgasm, then squealed and thrashed in a powerful orgasm of her own as Shayla's fingers and tongue worked on her. Finally, Collette gently pushed Shayla away. Leaning against her pillows, Collette pulled Shayla to lie next to her. Softly, Collette kissed Shayla's lips. Softly, Collette trailed her hand up and down Shayla's back.

"I love you," Collette whispered, then softly nibbled on Shayla's bottom lip.

"Love you too," Shayla confessed.

"Want another drink?" Collette asked, hand still lazily rubbing up and down Shayla's back.

"I, yeah, yeah, I do," Shayla agreed.

But it took several minutes of soft kisses and gentle touches before Collette finally wiggled off of the bed. Shayla watched Collette's cute backside when Collette grabbed the two glasses from the night stand. She watched Collette's sweet backside wiggle out of the room and wondered how Collette would react to a spanking.

A few moments later, Collette returned, fresh drinks in hand. Shayla took a moment to admire the girl's beauty. Her face and her long dark hair and her soulful brown eyes were truly perfect in Shayla's eyes.

Collette's body was the type an artist would desire to sculpt. Her breasts were flawless breasts were perky, her areolae and hard nipples invited a mouth to suckle them. Her waist was slender, leading into her sweetly rounded hips. The soft curls of her dark brown pubic hair formed a sweet triangle that did not fully disguise the plump pubic mound and her tanned legs were sleek.

Shayla took the offered glass from Collette's hand and drank deeply. Collette crawled into the bed and moved to lean against the pillows. Shayla gently maneuvered Collette so that Collette was leaning heavily against Shayla.

"Mm hmm," Collette purred as Shayla's lips gently touched the top of Collette's head.

"Love you," Shayla mouthed and delivered another soft kiss to the top of Collette's head.

Finishing their drinks, Collette took the two glasses and placed them onto the nightstand, on top of two stone coasters. As Collette bent to accomplish this task, Shayla admired Collette's fleshy buttocks.

"Ow!" Collette giggled as Shayla delivered a light, noisy slap to Collette's left buttock.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Shayla declared.

"Hurt a lot; made me say 'ow,'" Collette declared.

"Oh, then, let me kiss it make it all better," Shayla offered.

Collette kissed Shayla's lips softly, then wrapped her arms around Shayla's waist. Shayla opened her mouth and the two kissed passionately.

"Mm, what, what are you doing?" Collette giggled as Shayla tugged Collette to lay across her lap.

"Oh, oh, damn it, I ain't done nothing," Collette complained as Shayla delivered a few slaps to Collette's perfectly formed heart shaped buttocks.

Shayla reached her fingers between Collette's legs and found her roommate's sex to be very wet. Shayla fingered Collette's wet depths, mashing her thumb against Collette's clitoris. When Collette was hunching her buttocks up, thrusting against Shayla's fingers, Shayla suddenly pulled her fingers out of Collette and delivered two sharp slaps to Collette's buttocks.

"OW!" Collette cried out.

Shayla suddenly thrust her fingers into Collette's wet sex again and Collette grunted in a powerful orgasm.

When Collette's shudders and grunts slowed, Shayla again delivered a few stinging slaps to her roommate's tanned hillocks. She paused a moment and smiled when Collette arched her back, bringing her buttocks up for some more punishment. She delivered a few more slaps to Collette's backside.

"Damn it!" Collette complained, reaching her own hand down and masturbating herself.

When Collette reached a second orgasm, Shayla let the girl up. Kneeling next to Shayla, Collette gave Shayla a soft kiss. Then she twisted and lay next to Shayla on the mound of pillows. Shayla leaned over and softly kissed Collette's lips.

"Want another perfect Cuba Libre?" Collette asked as she picked up their empty glasses.

"No, no, God, I'm drunk enough," Shayla giggled. "I, I just want to kiss the perfect roommate."

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Collette Theresa Chastaine is the daughter of Belinda Lopez and Harold Chastaine, primary characters of 'Zig Zag Weekend: MMF' in the Group Sex category. At birth, her name was Collette Theresa Lopez but her last name was changed when Harold and Belinda married.

Shayla Dupre is the daughter of Peggy Dupre, formerly Peggy Campion. Peggy Campion is introduced in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category. Peggy is also a primary character in 'Mending Broken Flowers' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, her marriage to Henry Dupre is mentioned. And the birth of Shayla Dupre is mentioned in 'Pudgy' in the Toys & Masturbation category. Also, in 'Pudgy' it is confirmed that, though his name appears on her birth certificate, Dr. Dupre is not Shayla's biological father and is aware he is not Shayla's biological father. Or the father of Bailey Margaret Dupre, whom Peggy is pregnant with at the time of that story.

Donald Pellichet, Henry's friend and attorney is a reoccurring character in many stories set in the greater DeGarde area. Most notably, he is featured in 'Righting a Wrong' in the Romance category, and in 'The Garbage...' series in Novels and Novellas category.

Peggy is correct in her declaration that, as Henry's spouse, she is entitled to some portion of Henry's estate. No matter what a deceased spouse's wishes, they cannot legally prevent a surviving spouse from claiming inheritance. An ex-spouse, however can be told to lick bricks, chew rocks, pound sand and in general, just fuck off. An ex-spouse has no claim to the deceased ex spouse's estate.

The college girl by the bulletin board that said that Alaska would never become a state is inspired by an encounter I had endured once with a young lady that insisted there were fifty three states and Alaska wasn't one of them. According to her, Alaska was a territory of Canada.

And that's it; just another brief story of two rummates coming together, alcohol helping to lubricate the transition from roommates to lovers.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12