Rummates Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

Thoroughly coating the girl's back, including her delightful bubble butt, Megan stated they were ready to go outside. She twisted the knob and swung the door open. Both Larissa and Kenny hesitated to step out of the safety of the building, so Megan took their hands and pulled them outside.

"Beautiful thing about these doors? You need a key to lock them so you can't ever be locked out," Megan said as she pulled them to a group of chairs and chaise loungers.

She chose to lie back on a chaise lounge. Kenny chose a chair that had an umbrella over it but Larissa chose another lounger.

"And, of course, we forgot our drinks," Megan said a moment later.

Inside the kitchen, Megan refreshed their three glasses and brought the three drinks outside. Kenny and Larissa were becoming comfortable with their nudity and with being nude outside; they were laughing at something when Megan stepped outside.

Once more while they lounged outside, Megan refreshed their drinks. Both she and Larissa rolled onto their bellies to soak up the last hour or so of sun. Kenny was content to sit in her covered chair, but had pulled a second chair over to use as an ottoman.

"There is just nothing like a summer sunset," Megan murmured as the sky went through the spectrum of colors.

"Mm hmm," Larissa murmured, glancing up from her position on her belly.

"Next time, I need to video that," Kenny agreed.

Safely inside before the mosquitos got too aggressive, Megan prepared a light fruit salad; both Kenny and Larissa claimed they were still full from their ham sandwiches. Still nude, the three women sat at the kitchen table and ate the light treat.

"So, um, what you want to do now?" Larissa asked as Megan stacked their dishes and their glasses into the large capacity dishwasher.

"I don't know," Kenny said. "Megan?"

We could watch a little television," Megan offered. "I have a large collection of board games. Or, we could just get to know one another better."

When she said 'know one another better' Megan leaned over and softly kissed Kenny's lips. Kenny jerked back, startled. She stared up at the standing woman. Keeping her hand on Kenny's bare shoulder, Megan leaned over and gave Larissa a soft lip to lip kiss. Standing upright again, Megan kept her hands on their bare shoulders.

"So, want to get to know each other a little better?" Megan asked, her eyes sweeping back and forth from girl to girl.

"I uh..." Kenny stammered.

"I, I'm not sure," Larissa admitted, blushing hotly.

Neither girl had said 'No.' and, neither girl had brushed Megan's hand off of their flesh. Megan leaned toward Kenny again. Kenny's large brown eyes watched Megan's progress but Kenny made no move to pull away.

Megan kissed Kenny's lips. She opened her mouth and softly licked Kenny's lips. The red head opened her mouth and Megan thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth. She coaxed Kenny's soft, thick tongue into her own mouth.

"Mm," Megan actually moaned as she sucked on Kenny's tongue.

Pulling away, Megan turned toward Larissa. Larissa reached up as Megan leaned toward her. Larissa put her arms around Megan's neck and opened her mouth for Megan's kiss.

"So...that's a 'Yes?'" Megan softly asked.

"Uh, yeah, yes," Larissa whispered, face flaming brightly.

"Kenny?" Megan asked as Larissa got to her feet.

"Uh huh," Kenny agreed, sliding her chair back.

Megan gave Kenny a soft kiss on the lips. She turned and gave Larissa a soft kiss. Then, holding Kenny's left hand in her right and holding Larissa's right hand in her left, Megan pulled them toward the stairs. At the foot of the stairs, Megan gently swung her hands forward, urging them to proceed her up the stairs.

"God yes," Megan thought, watching the two girls' buttocks flex and strain.

Megan resisted the urge to rub herself as she watched Larissa's sweetly rounded buttocks and Kenny's compact buttocks undulate as they climbed the steps. Megan followed, eyes swiveling back and forth between their sweet backsides. The two girls reached the top of the stairs and paused, looking around at the second floor landing.

Megan stepped between them and pulled them to the first door on the left. She flipped the second and third switches and soft recessed lights slowly illuminated the large room. The two ceiling fans also slowly came to life. The first switch was for the lights attached to the ceiling fans; they were too bright to lend themselves to any romantic notions.

Entering the bedroom, Megan pulled the two girls to face her. She then gathered them into her arms, Kenny on her right and Larissa on her left. She first kissed Larissa's sweet mouth. Then she kissed Kenny's sweet mouth. Leaning back, Megan softly guided the two eighteen year old girls toward each other.

"I, uh..." Kenny said.

Larissa leaned forward and pressed her lips to Kenny's lips. As Megan watched, Kenny opened her mouth and Larissa thrust her tongue into Kenny's mouth.

"Uuumm," Kenny moaned into Larissa's kiss.

That was the signal that Megan wanted. She gently guided the two girls to the California King Brass bed. She positioned the two on their backs, Kenny on her left and Larissa on her right. Then, kneeling between them, Megan urged Kenny's legs apart.

"Oh. God. I just love young pussy," Megan thought as she used her thumb and fingers of her left hand to open Kenny's pussy.

Her right hand worked up Larissa's thigh to her lightly furred crotch. Megan found both girls were extremely wet; her finger easily slid into Larissa's pussy.

"Uuumm," Kenny grunted as Megan's tongue flickered up and down her light pink lips.

"UUUMM, I oh augh!" Kenny cried out as Megan found her thin clitoris and sucked it into her mouth.

Kenny's next cry of pleasure was muffled. Megan had felt Larissa shift and knew that the pretty blonde was now kissing the pretty red head.

"Oh! Oh, yes, my augh my titties!" Kenny grunted out.

Megan pulled her mouth away and looked up. Larissa was sucking on Kenny's left breast; she had nearly all of Kenny's breast in her mouth. Larissa's left hand was mauling Kenny's right breast.

Megan resumed licking and fingering Kenny's sweet pussy while fingering Larissa's pussy.

"I, oh, oh my God!" Kenny squealed loudly and Megan felt the girl's pussy flower open and squirt a fine spray of juice onto Megan's face.

Megan used her thumb and diddled Larissa's clitoris while she sucked Kenny's essences from Kenny's plump inner lips. Larissa made grunting noises as her hips bucked against Megan's fingers.

Megan then urged Larissa to lie on her back again. Megan put her mouth over Larissa's wet curls and flicked her tongue up and down Larissa's musky tasting pussy.

"Um, I, oh, oh God, ack!" Larissa gurgled.

Megan felt Kenny's slim body twist as her left hand continued to plumb Kenny's sweet pussy. Again, she looked up and saw that Kenny was gently gnawing on Larissa's right nipple while her right hand tugged and twisted Larissa's left nipple. Larissa clutched Kenny's head in her arms, holding Kenny's head against her breast.

Megan licked and fingered Larissa to a surprisingly quick orgasm. Sitting back onto her heels, Megan watched Kenny and Larissa kissing one another passionately. Megan reached her left hand down and briskly rubbed her own pussy as she watched to two girls.

After her own orgasm, Megan gently pried the two lovers apart. She then wiggled to lie between them.

"Yyeess!" Megan hissed as Larissa, then Kenny rolled and took Megan's nipples into their sweet little mouths.

"Um, quick learners," Megan cooed as Larissa's fingers sought out Megan's wet slit.

Releasing Megan's left nipple, Larissa brought her mouth up to Megan's mouth and hungrily kissed her. Megan held the girl tightly as they tasted each other's tongues.

MMmng!" Megan grunted as Kenny lightly bit down on Megan's hard nipple.

Larissa released Megan's mouth and again bent her head to suckle Megan's nipple. Kenny kissed her way across Megan's breast to Megan's belly. Megan held her breath, waiting to see if the cute little red head would actually bring her mouth to Megan's crotch.

"Yyeess," Megan hissed out as Kenny's soft tongue trailed up and down Megan's puffy inner lips.

Before Kenny could establish a good rhythm, Megan rolled, pulling her nipple from Larissa's sucking mouth. Megan gently pushed Kenny onto her right side, head still near Megan's crotch.

"Daisy chain," Megan explained to the curious girls.

"Lying on her right side, Megan brought her mouth to Kenny's wet slit. Megan cocked her left leg, bent at the knee and motioned for Larissa to taste her pussy.

"Uuumm, I augh, oh God!" Larissa cried out as Kenny brought her hot little mouth down to Larissa's wet sex.

Larissa was clumsy, but enthusiastic as she licked and sucked at Megan's crotch. Megan managed to bring Kenny to a quick, satisfying orgasm. Larissa soon had Megan grunting, crying out in pleasure.

"And, switch," Megan ordered after her wave of pleasure subsided somewhat.

Megan found that Kenny was a dirty girl. When Kenny lay her head on Megan's left thigh, she did not immediately go to Megan's blonde crotch. Instead, Kenny trailed her tongue from perineum to Megan's anus. For a long moment, Kenny lapped at Megan's tightly clenched anus. Then the cute red head brought her mouth to Megan's pussy.

Kenny was a dirty girl and was an enthusiastic lover. Larissa was also an enthusiastic lover and soon had Kenny grunting and whimpering in pleasure.

Satiated for now, Megan crawled out of the bed and padded downstairs. She made three fresh rum runners and brought the three glasses upstairs.

Entering her bedroom, Megan saw the two girls again kissing each other. They parted and greeted Megan with guilty smiles.

As they leaned back against the mound of pillows, the three women kissed, touched, and stroked one another. Larissa was the first to yawn. Once that first yawn occurred, a chain reaction began. Finishing their drinks, Larissa snuggled down underneath the light comforter. Kenny finished her own drink and wiggled underneath the comforter to join her friend.

Megan took the three empty glasses down to the kitchen and put them into the dishwasher. She then checked that all the doors and the windows were secure.

Returning to her bedroom, Megan almost laughed. Either Kenny or Larissa snored. Turning off the light, Megan snuggled down and was soon accompanying Larissa's or Kenny's snores with her own light snores.

Awakening, Megan went for her morning swim. Returning to the house, Megan checked on her guests, her roommates and saw that neither cutie had moved since she'd let herself out of the bed. For a long moment, she debated with herself; join them and catch a few more hours of sleep, or make them a good breakfast.

"And then I can use the bacon to make sandwiches for lunch," Megan thought and quietly made her way down the stairs again.

"Good morning, Kenny mumbled ten minutes later.

"Good morning," Megan smiled, seeing the bleary, somewhat haggard look the girl wore.

"Morning," an equally bedraggled looking Larissa said. "Coffee? Oh thank God."

After the girls had a light breakfast, Megan made them straighten the bed. Megan had some eccentricities; a neatly made bed being one of them. She then had them smear sunscreen on, then dress.

Outside, Megan took them on a tour of her property, pointing out the squirrel's nest, the blackberry bushes, the bee's hive. By the time they returned to her home, they'd burned off much of the alcohol they'd consumed the previous day.

After lunch, Megan made the first batch of rum runners. With each sip, more clothing fell away. Then, they went up the stairs, fresh drinks in hand.

"So, last night, was that your first time?" Megan asked as they sprawled onto the bed.

"Uh huh," Larissa blushed.

"Kenny?" Megan asked, nudging the blushing red head.

"No," Kenny admitted. "Me and Sonja? She, we'd you know, we'd make out all the time. Then, one weekend? Her whole family went up to Colorado and we um, you know, we did it. With each other."

On the fourth or fifth day, Megan had to make another run into Myndee to buy some more rum. Sitting in the cab of the truck, Larissa turned to Kenny and looked at the red head for a long moment. Kenny was watching Megan through the plate glass window of the store but could feel Larissa's eyes on her.

"What?" Kenny asked, swiveling her attention from the liquor store to Larissa.

"Summer semester? Probably won't be a whole bunch of freshmen," Larissa mused.

"Probably not," Kenny agreed. "I mean, I almost didn't..."

"Want to see if we can get a room together?" Larissa suggested, placing her hand on Kenny's upper thigh.

"Yeah!" Kenny happily enthused, placing her hand on top of Larissa's hand.

"I swear, the price of rum keeps going up every time," Megan said, putting the half-gallon bottles at Larissa's feet.

"Oh. Uh, let's see, I got..." Larissa said, digging in her purse for her wallet.

"Shush," Megan smiled and kissed the blonde, just a quick lip to lip peck.

On the way back to the lake house, Megan stopped at Falgout's Grocery Store. Both Kenny and Larissa whooped happily and spilled out of the truck.

The following day, the three women swam out to the floating pontoon. The two girls had to lay on the mound of foam rubber pallets, groaning from exhaustion; they were not used to such a distance. Megan allowed them a ten minute respite before rolling them into a daisy chain. Both eighteen year old girls were warm in their attention to their host.

"Okay," Megan smiled, cuddling both girls to her breasts. "I'm going to give you a two minute head start."

"Okay," Larissa said, pulling her mouth from Megan's nipple.

"Last one to reach the deck? Gets fisted," Megan said.

"Fisted?" Kenny queried.

In answer, Megan showed them her balled up fist. Larissa gasped out when Megan then brought her fist to her own crotch.

"Oh no!" Kenny gasped. "That, that would never...you'll split me wide open!"

"Then you better not lose, huh?" Megan smiled. "On your mark? Get set...GO!"

With squeals, Kenny and Larissa leapt to their feet and dove into the water. Megan watched the two frantically thrash in the water as they struggled to reach the shore. When she'd announced 'one hundred and twenty...' she dove into the warm water.

Kenny squealed when she felt Megan playfully pinch her buttock. Larissa also squealed when she felt Megan's playful pinch on her buttock.

Megan paddled leisurely; she had no intention of besting the two girls. When they'd finally reached land, both Kenny and Larissa dashed to the deck. Megan strolled up a moment later and flopped onto her favorite chaise lounge.

Kenny's hand was slightly more slender than Larissa's hand, so Megan chose Kenny to fist fuck her. She lay her chaise lounge all the way back and placed her feet onto the redwood deck. While Larissa tongued Megan's nipples, Megan instructed Kenny to start with two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"Now add another, Sweetheart, bite them, augh, God yes, another finger Kenny," Megan grunted and moaned as Larissa did bite down on her nipple.

Kenny managed to thrust her fist into Megan after a few moments. The pretty red head rubbed her own sex as she watched her fist and wrist plunging in and out of the beautiful blonde teacher. After her third orgasm, Megan weakly asked Kenny to please stop.

"Now, you, Sweetheart, let's see if you can..." Megan said, kissing Larissa.

Megan rolled onto her hands and knees and had Larissa kneel behind her. Just as she had done with Kenny, Megan talked Larissa through the mechanics.

"Augh, I, oh no, no ma'am!" Megan grunted when Kenny introduced two fingers to Megan's tightly clenched anus. "I'm not ready to be double-teamed just yet."

On day fourteen, after yet another rum run, Megan suggested they may wish to wash their clothing for the semester ahead. On day sixteen, she dropped them off in front of Steubbens Hall so that they could get their room assignment, get their keys for their new room and put their fresh bed linens on their beds. She went to her office, checked through the correspondence and numerous voice mails. When Larissa sent a text letting Megan know they had completed their tasks, Megan shut her office down and picked the girls up.

"We're in Room four or five," Larissa happily informed Megan.

"We got a room together," Kenny giggled happily.

"Awesome!" Megan smiled, dropping her hand from the stick shift to Larissa's smooth thigh.

Because of the shortened semester, Kenny, Larissa and Dr. Campion did not have any time to spend together; even the break for the Fourth of July celebration was busy for faculty and students alike. Kenny did have one class with Dr. Campion but both kept their relationship strictly Teacher/student.

There was a lengthy break between the summer and fall semesters. The week before their finals, Kenny made her way to Dr. Campion's office and asked if she and Larissa could possibly impose on the woman for a place to stay during the semester break?

Megan nodded toward the door and, with a smile, Kenny locked the door. Dropping her denim cutoffs to the floor, Kenny perched her cute little ass on the desk and spread her legs wide for Megan's talented tongue and fingers.

"God, I love young pussy," Megan breathed, inhaling Kenny's wonderful scent.

After licking and sucking Kenny to two grunting orgasms and fingering herself to another orgasm, Megan confessed that Larissa had already been by earlier and had secured the lake house for herself and Kenny.

"I should be so mad at you," Kenny giggled as she wiggled into her snug shorts.

"And I've already got a few bottles of rum," Megan said, kissing Kenny's smiling lips.

"Rum runners? Yum," Kenny said, holding up a balled up fist. "Think you're ready for...?"

"Maybe," Megan groaned lustfully as Kenny skipped from the office.

The End

.*.*.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Megan Campion is the youngest sister of Peggy Campion, a character first introduced in 'Admission of Guilt' in the Romance category. Megan plays a significant role in the 'Flowers in the Heart' series in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Old Man Kodgins', the man Megan bought the property from is briefly mentioned in 'Ozark Weekend' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Likewise, Falgout's Grocery Store and the perfect ham sandwich is mentioned in 'Ozark Weekend.'

And that's it; just a story of three rummates succumbing to the power of rum and sexual desires.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers
12