Rummates Pt. 06

Story Info
Beautiful blonde teacher seduces two innocent 18yr old girls.
6.6k words
4.79
15.1k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

Megan Campion came to and opened one bleary eye. She peered at the gauzy curtain over her bedroom window and saw the early morning sunlight filtering into the large bedroom. She could feel a warm body pressed against her torso and right leg and smiled.

"God I love young pussy," Megan thought, reveling in the warmth from the eighteen year old girl's body.

The feeling of long silky strands against her hard nipples told her it was Kenny lying next to her. She assumed Larissa was on the other side of the adorable red head, creating a 'blonde sandwich' of women.

With a soft kiss to Kenny's shoulder, Megan rolled out of the bed. Looking down, she saw Kenny and Larissa sleeping soundly, facing one another in their sleep.

"God I love young pussy," Megan smiled, tasting Kenny's ginger pussy on her lips.

Padding nude from the bedroom, Megan made her way down the grand staircase to the ground floor. Through the twelve by twelve atrium doors, Megan could see her lake just outside. The early morning mist hung over the surface of the water; the sun had not burned it away just yet. As she watched, a bass broke the surface, catching a bug that had flitted too close to the surface of the still water.

"I love rum runners," Megan thought, seeing the half-gallon bottles of Virgin Island rum sitting on the granite counter.

Megan passed the rum, though. She had told herself years ago that only alcoholics, alcoholics like her God damned piece of shit father ever drank in the morning. She would make herself wait until noon before she made the first batch of rum runners for herself and her two sweet little guests.

Dumping two cups of Greek yogurts into the blender, Megan found a fat banana and peeled it. Opening the refrigerator, she dug out three large chunks of pineapple and dropped that into the bleder as well.

"Coffee. Need coffee," Megan said, seeing her hands shaking as she put the yogurt and pineapple containers into the refrigerator.

While the coffee brewed, Megan looked around the large, state of the art kitchen. She loved her kitchen; she'd had a reknown French chef design the perfect kitchen. She laughed a bitter laugh; Adolfo had believed that a piece of ass would be included in the twenty five hundred dollars Megan had paid him for his services.

Just as the coffee pot finished gurgling, Megan turned on the blender. She poured herself a cup of the rich brew and stirred in some cream. Real cream, not that powdered stuff. If anyone ever read the list of ingredients in powdered creamer, the sales of that disgusting concoction would plummet to zero.

Still nude, Megan stepped out onto the back porch. Sitting on her padded chaise lounge, Megan sipped her banana pineapple smoothie. Spreading her legs, Megan combed her fingers through her neat triangle of blonde curls. Absently, her hand travelled up her smooth belly to her 36DD breasts. Her fingernails raked at her hardening nipple for a moment. She finished her breakfast beverage then took a cautious sip of her coffee.

"Ah!" Megan sighed; it was the perfect temperature for savoring, enjoying.

When she finished the mug of coffee, Megan left both large glass and large coffee mug on the small table and walked down to her lake. When she'd bought this property from Old Man Kodgins, there had just been a ramshackle cabin, the lake and twenty thousand acres of pine forest. Now, where the rotted cabin had sat was a three bedroom, three bathroom two story home.

"Yeah, got the two boys; leave it to one? The other will get all pissed off," Mr. Kodgins had lamented. "Leave it to the other? Well, you get the idea."

"But the money can be split right down the middle," Megan had nodded in sympathetic understanding.

Diving into the lake, Megan stifled her whoop of elation. The water was warm, soothing. She paddled at a strong, brisk pace. The lake was two miles wide by five miles long, almost a perfect oval. In the middle of the lake, Megan had a twelve foot by twelve foot pontoon anchored by four steady steel cables affixed to five hundred pound weights. The cables had enough slack that the pontoon would rock and sway gently in a good breeze, but would not float away. There was a six by twelve awning over the south side of the pontoon, offering shade for when the sun was too brutal. There were six strips of thick foam rubber, each piece of stark white material was two and a half feet wide by seven feet long and was four inches thick. Megan could have a naked girl party on the pontoon. Six naked bodies, glistening with oil and sweat, soaking up the sun's harmful rays. And when the desire would overtake them, they would roll over, press their lips to one another's lips, press their hands to one another's breasts.

Megan swam underneath the pontoon, careful not to strike any of the four thick cables. Once, she had struck one of the cables and had broken two of her fingers.

Her morning swim completed, Megan dried herself with a towel she pulled from her outside closet. Looping the towel over her railing, she let herself into her house again.

There was no sound; obviously her guests were still asleep. Megan poured another cup of coffee, stirred in the cream, and returned outside.

"So, three weeks until the summer semester starts up," Dr. Campion had smiled at Kendra 'Kenny' Morrison as the slim red head had put her final exam onto the pile of other completed exams.

"Yes ma'am," the eighteen year old girl had whispered, a worried look on her face.

"And you're signed up for the summer semester; I'll have you in my two ten," Megan had continued the conversation.

"Uh, yes, yes ma'am," Kenny said, eyes wide; the deer in the headlights look.

"Problem?" Megan had asked, whispering because there were still five other students taking their exams.

Looking around, Keny admitted she did not have the seventy three dollars Greyhound would charge for a one-way trip home. And, once home, she wasn't sure that her mother and step-father would have the money to get her back to Myndee University for the summer semester. And, Myndee University completely shut down for the break between semesters, to allow grounds keeping time to clean everything before the next semester.

"My office is on the fourth floor," Megan told the girl, pointing to the ceiling. "Meet me there at, mm, one? The next exams don't start until one thirty, right?"

"Yes ma'am," Kenny said before hefting her bulky Heavy backpack onto her thin shoulder and shuffling/lurching out of the room.

At twelve fifty nine, Megan opened the door of her office and ushered Larissa Lehrdull and Kenny Morrison into her office. The voluptuous five foot six inch woman looked at the slim five foot one inch red head and the slender five foot blonde and resisted the urge to grab them both in a passionate hug. She allowed herself the briefest of touches to their compact backsides as she guided them to the two chairs in front of her desk. Then she sat down behind the desk and faced the girls.

Kenny was slim, with a slim face, large brown eyes, slim nose with just a smattering of freckles dotting her pale cheeks. Her chin was sharp and her lips were thin.

Through her oversized tee shirt, Megan deduced the adorable red head probably sported a 28B chest. Her waist was thin and her hips were mere swells tapering into her thin, pale legs. Right now, her legs were bare in her denim cutoffs and her small feet were jammed into cheap flip-flops.

Larissa Lehrdull had a sweet, round face framed by her straw colored shoulder length hair. Her eyes were a light caramel brown, her nose was snub and her lips were full, pouting lips.

Megan guesstimated Larissa's chest to be a 30C and her hips were most likely thirty inches around. Larissa's buttocks had just a little more meat to them than did the slim Kenny.

"Okay, you two are in the same boat; nowhere to go for the seventeen days the campus will be shut down," Megan said. "Oh, by the way, Kenny, Larissa, do you two know one another?"

"She, uh, we, we're in the same dorm," Kenny said.

"Yeah, I'm in four oh six; you're in four ten?" Larissa said.

"Four twelve," Kenny corrected. "Candy's my roommate; ugh!"

"And, for the break? I'm looking for a couple of roomies, a couple of girls to come join me at my lakeside home," Megan interrupted their chatter.

"Lakeside?" Kenny asked, deep brown eyes wide.

"Lakeside?" Larissa echoed.

"Just north of here," Megan continued. "Little place just outside of Stankent County."

Having no real options, Kenny and Larissa enthusiastically agreed they'd be roommates for the seventeen days until Steubbens Dorm would reopen for the short semester. Megan smiled happily and told them she would ferry them and their belongings to the lake Thursday afternoon.

The 1985 Ford Ranger was a source of pride for Megan. The compact truck had been upgraded; there was a four speed 1996 Ford Mustang engine under the hood; letting the clutch out too quickly could lift the front wheels off the ground. Though small, the truck could do heavy duty service.

Larissa had a few battered looking suitcases and Kenny had a pressboard footlocker. Megan hefted their worldly possessions into the bed of the truck and urged the girls into the cab.

Megan didn't know how they determined the seating, but Kenny wound up in the middle. Megan smiled and pointed out that the truck was a stick shift; Kenny would need to spread her slim legs so that Megan could shift gears.

Once she was in cruising gear, Megan rested her hand firmly on Kenny's bare thigh. When she had to downshift for a traffic light, Megan dragged her hand along the soft, smooth flesh of Kenny's inner thigh up to the eight ball gearshift knob. Megan rested her hand on Kenny's bare thigh as they waited for the traffic light to change. When Megan put her hand on Kenny's bare thigh again, she put her hand nearly to the top of Kenny's soft, smooth thigh. She could feel the fringes of Kenny's denim cutoff shorts tickling her pinky finger.

"Oh, any food allergies I need to know about?" Megan asked as they neared Falgout's Grocery Store.

"Huh? Like what?" Larissa asked.

"Like gluten, nuts?" Megan asked, shutting the truck's moter off.

"No, nothing like that," Kenny said.

"I don't like onions," Larissa declared.

"Kind of hard to cook without onions; I'm from Cajun country," Megan said.

"No, I mean, like in potato salad; my boyfriend's mom? Puts a whole bunch in her potato salad, makes it so gross," Larissa explained.

"Oh? Boyfriend?" Megan asked as they clambered out of the truck. "Lock that door, hear?"

"Well, ex-boyfriend; he's an ass hole," Larissa said, pushing the door lock with her thumb.

"Most boys are," Megan agreed, herding them to the door of the grocery store with an arm around their waists.

Kenny's tee shirt was a short, snug tee shirt that did not quite reach the waistband of her denim cutoffs. Megan found the gap between tee shirt and shorts with her left hand and gently touched Kenny's warm flesh with her fingertips. Larissa was wearing olive green shorts; the cuffs kept rolling up, displaying the girl's delightful buttocks. Her haltertop was a splotch of geometric designs on a red background. The top left her smooth back and sleek belly fully exposed. Megan wound her right arm around the short girl's slim waist and marveled at how soft, how smooth and warm the girl's flesh felt.

"Hey, hey, hey, back again?" Peter Randazzo called out as the trio entered the small store.

Peter's grandfather had opened Falgout's Grocery Store decades earlier. He kept the staples on hand; bread, cheese, milk. For anything exotic, the few residents and weekend visitors would have to drive forty minutes to the Walmart. The secret of the old Mr. Randazzo's success was the small lunch counter in the rear of the store. There, the old man created the absolute best ham and Swiss on rye. Thankfully, he'd passed the secret on to his grandson.

"Three hams, Mr. Randazzo; what do you girls want to drink?" Megan ordered.

"She had Kenny and Larissa perch on stool while she prepared their fountain drinks. Then she called out their choices of chips while Peter put one, two, then the third sandwich in front of them.

"Uuumm, oh! Oh my God! This is..." Kenny exclaimed as she ate the sandwich.

"Yeah, it's okay," Megan shrugged as Larissa stuffed another bite of sandwich into her mouth.

"So glad it meets with your approval," Peter smirked.

After selecting the ingredients for making a batch or two of rum runners and other groceries, Megan again herded the two girls to her truck. Larissa and Kenny got into a bit of a tussle and Larissa won. She sat next to Megan for the few more miles it would take to reach the lake house. Shifting through the gears, Megan did allow her hand to rest on Larissa's soft, warm thigh.

The girls gawked at the magnificent lake house. They ceased with their gawking long enough to assist Megan in hefting their worldly possessions into the house. She had them leave the luggage in the study just to the left of the large front door. Then she herded them into the kitchen and prepared three potent rum runners.

"OMG! That, that's the lake?" Larissa asked, seeing the man-made lake just beyond the rear patio.

"Mm hmm," Megan agreed.

"Damn! I, I don't have, I didn't bring any bathing suit," Kenny whined, stamping her foot.

"Larissa? See that little sign to the right of the door?" Megan tittered, wounding her arm around Kenny's slim waist.

Megan allowed her fingertips to rest between the hem of Kenny's short tee shirt and the waistband of her shorts. The skin was soft, warm, smooth. She could smell the girl's scent, a warm scent of sweat, of cheap soap and detergent. She resisted the urge to turn and smell the girl's thigh length mane of red hair.

While Megan touched her guest, her eyes drank in the sight of Larissa's adorable bubble butt as the girl bent to read the small wooden plaque affixed to the wall next to the rear atrium doors. Larissa's lightly tanned buttocks peeked out as the olive green cuffs rolled up.

"No clothes beyond this point," Larissa read out loud.

"So there you go," Megan chuckled, giving Kenny's waist an affectionate squeeze.

"No clothes... but, but suppose someone sees us?" Kenny gasped, alarmed.

"Fence all the way around," Megan said, making a circular path with drink in hand. "Mm, I, I'm getting pretty good at making the perfect rum runner, aren't I?"

"They are good," Larissa agreed, returning to stand next to Megan.

"Mm hmm," Kenny concurred, gulping her drink.

"Of course, you go outside? You're going to need plenty of sunblock," Megan said, looking at Kenny's pale features.

"Yeah, I don't tan; I burn," Kenny agreed. "I got a big old tube of it in my locker.

"And I've got a giant bottle of it right there," Negan nodded with her head toward the shelf next to the atrium doors. "Rated eighty five percent."

"Eighty five?" Kenny asked, pretty features scrunched. "Think mine's like sixty percent."

"So...what would you two like to do now?" Megan asked, pouring three more rum runners for them.

"I don't know," the two girls chorused.

"What you want to do, Dr. Campion?" Larissa asked.

"Girls, girls, while we're here? It's 'Megan,' not Dr. Campion, okay?" Megan smiled.

"Yes ma'am," Kenny said.

"Okay...Megan," Larissa agreed.

"Well, while you two stand around, I'm going outside; it's just too pretty to be all cooped up inside," Megan declared, setting her drink on a small table next to the atrium doors.

Without hesitation, Megan pulled her sundress up and off, exposing her bare bottom to her two guests. Reaching her hand back, she unhooked her strapless bra. With practiced ease, Megan folded both garments and placed them onto a shelf. Then, picking up the large bottle of sunning lotion, Megan squirted a generous dollop of the lotion into her hands and began to apply the thick fluid to her flesh.

"Kenny? Be a dear; think you could get my back?" Megan ordered, pulling her long blonde hair in front, baring her smooth, tanned back.

"Uh, yes ma'am," Kenny squeaked.

Megan felt that delicious tingle between her legs at the squeak in Kenny's voice. That timid squeak let her know she had Kenny's undivided attention. The girl's acquiesce, agreeing to apply lotion to Megan's back meant that the woman had chosen wisely. She had an agreeable, malleable guest for the next seventeen days.

"You get done with me, I'll do you with the sunscreen," Megan said as Kenny's small hands massaged the oil into her back.

"I, uh, oh, yes ma'am," Kenny squeaked.

Megan made sure to coat her buttocks and her inner thighs while both Larissa and Kenny watched. Her breasts and belly were shiny with the oil; Megan knew she looked tempting, provocative.

"And..." Megan said, easing Kenny's tee shirt up and off.

Kenny had a small lacy bra covering her sweet little titties. Deftly, Megan unhooked the frilly garment, then turned and grabbed the large bottle of sunscreen. Turning again, Megan took a moment to admire the pale red head's beauty. Then, smiling, she squirted a generous dollop of the white unguent into her hands.

"Oh, God yes," Megan thought as Kenny docilely allowed Megan to coat her neck, throat and shoulders.

She even held her arms so that Megan could get them. Kenny could have easily coated herself with the sunscreen, but allowed Megan to rub the sunscreen onto her bare arms, shoulders, and chest.

Her breasts were small and her nipples were pale pink, roughly the size of an American quarter. Her nipples perked up beautifully when Megan's thumbs brushed over them.

Walking around to stand behind the thin girl, Megan thoroughly coated the girl's back, working down to the waistband of her denim shorts.

Kenny let out a little squeak when Megan reached around her slim waist and unsnapped the denim cutoffs.

"God yes," Megan thought, feeling her excitement seeping over her inner thighs as she looked at Kenny's sweet buttocks.

Kenny did not stop Megan when Megan worked the snug garment down over her thin legs. Megan resisted the urge to grab the girl from behind, pull her against her own greasy body, and plant kisses onto the girl's shoulders while squeezing her small breasts. Instead, Megan worked more of the sunscreen into Kenny's exposed flesh.

"Don't forget to get your beautiful face," Megan husked into Kenny's ear when she'd finished massaging the sunscreen into Kenny's flesh.

"God, that, that is the prettiest little pussy," Megan thought, looking at the wisps of carrot orange hairs that barely covered Kenny's plump pubic mound.

"Larissa, Sweetie? Sunning lotion? Or would you prefer the sunscreen?" Megan asked, turning and looking at the cute little blonde.

"Um, sunning, sunning lotion. Hey, while I'm here, might as well get a tan, right?" Larissa said, face a bright red.

"Absolutely," Megan smiled, picking up the bottle of sunning lotion. "Come here; I'll help you."

Larissa untied the halter top and bared her beautiful breasts. Each was capped with a light brown areole roughly the size of a half dollar. Her areolae were crinkled tight and her nipples were hard bullets. While Megan began to sluice the lotion onto her flesh, Larissa reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. Megan was surprised to see a pair of panties; as many times as she'd glimpsed Larissa's delectable buttocks, she'd thought the girl was going commando.

Larissa's pussy was covered by a neat triangle of light brown fur. Squatting down to coat the girl's muscled legs, Megan could see that Larissa's inner lips were peeking through the light brown strands. She could see that the lips were plump and moist.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers
12